Delicacy

By rrosebudd

Coming from an abusive household, Meredith Hill makes up her mind to finally escape. She runs till she meets... More

delicacy
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
Epilogue
Authors Note
Honey Lips

SEVENTEEN

75.5K 1.8K 324
By rrosebudd

"Where ever you've gone?
How, how, how?
I just need to know
That you won't forget about me"
—Cloves

     I take diligent yet short glances at my phone. My blue dot is getting closer to the red dot. I tear down a familiar street. Merle Ave.

    The sudden burst of adrenaline makes me fall into complete fury. The last time I was here my angel was lying vulnerable and in pain. I never want to see her in pain again.

     But of course, she just had to get caught up in my life. She should have stayed away. She should have run for the fucking hills. But she didn't. And even if she did I would have chased her, cause God forbid she's ever going to leave me. She's mine and mine only.

     I steer carefully down the road, keeping my eye out for any sign of a phone or Meredith.

     That's when I see it. A little rectangular device laying in the gutter across from a tattoo parlor. Her lavender phone case the only color in the dirt covered leaves. I drive closer and park my bike at the side of the curb. I pop the kick stand and hop off. The phone isn't too deep in the mirky water, so it's easy for me to grab.

     Holding the phone in my hand I press the home button, yet nothing happens. Probably from the fact it was submerged. Her once perfectly polished phone screen is now decorated in cracks. I can almost see her reaction. When her pale face becomes a gorgeous shade of pink, her nostrils flare and her lips curls down into a frown. She would not be okay with this at all, but insist on keeping it.

     But that's the thing, she'll never pay for anything again. I'll pay for everything she wants—no matter how long she protests. If I could buy her the fucking world I would.

     Fuck, I'm whipped.

     I continue to fiddle with the phone, looking for anyway to turn it on. Just when I'm about to give up, a small slip of paper tucked away in her case catches my eye. I eagerly remove her lavender case and take out the paper. The paper—that was once white, is now a dirty cream color. The sickening sight of blood makes my veins run I've cold.

     But it's not the paper that enrages me. It's the words that adorn the paper.

I told you, you would pay. Don't worry though . . . I'll take very good care of your precious angel.

- J.B.

MEREDITH

     Is this what failure feels like?

     I thought I've failed before, at least that's what mother always said . . . but now I feel like I've failed my whole purpose of living. The whole reason I've left my mother was to get away and be free. But here I am.

     A skimpy maids uniform hides parts of my body, with no panties might I add, waltzing around a big office that looks like it's come straight off the show Hoarders. Blackmore is sitting on his desk, phone in one hand, a gun in the other.

     "Hands and knees," He says dominantly. I cower, but obey, fearing the consequences if I refuse. I slowly move down. "Now scrub," He kicks over a pail of soapy water that smells repulsive. The metal slides across the hardwood floor, sloshing around its contents when it makes contact with my hand.

     I grab the dirty yellow sponge from the bucket, squeezing out the extra water. I finch when a hand is slammed on a desk. I look up to Blackmore, his eyebrows raised regarding me shrewdly. He sets down his phone and brings his hand up to his ear cupping it.

     "Yes . . . master," The words leave a vile aftertaste on my tongue. I start scrubbing off the dirt that consumes his floor. Never in my life had I been so upset with myself. I shouldn't have a reason to be, but my whole life has been fucked up.

     A broken family with a broken childhood. I find it sweet that Reid is trying so hard to be tender and fix me. But that's the thing . . . how can he fix something that is constantly being broken?

     "You missed a spot," he points his index finger to a corner behind me. I mentally roll my eyes and start crawling backwards. "Turn. Around." He growls impatiently.

     I know damn well why he wants me to turn. The lack of privacy goes straight down south as well, and this uniform happens to end right above my thighs, completely bare. I would basically be flashing him.

     I slowly shake my head. He doesn't seem to like this because his expression goes from irritated to wrathful in a matter of seconds. Blackmore stands to his feet and stalks towards me. His sleek black shoes with scrapes on them stop just in front of my nose. I dare not to look up to him.

     I jerk and yelp when a gun shot rings through the air. The sound so loud I almost have to cover my precious ears. Thankfully, he didn't aim for me. "TURN AROUND," he yells in a much more impatient tone.

     I want to break down; sob into my arms and wallow away in my tears. But I can't. I can't show him my fear, no matter how much I'm terrified of him. I audibly gulp, and turn around. The cold air goes straight to my core making me shiver.

     "Fuck," I hear him curse from behind me, in addition to a zipper and belt buckle being undone. I let one tear fall down my pale cheek. This man is finding pleasure in watching me submit to him. It's exactly what he told me, ". . . it can either be pleasurable or not for you, but I can assure you it will be immense pleasure for me."

     I can tell this man lives up to his words.

     He groans a chain of curses through gritted teeth. I hear him grunt a few more times before letting out a gratifying sigh. The belt buckle once again fumbles a bit followed by a zipper.

     "Clean this up," he breaths out. He sounds as if he's ran a fucking marathon. I turn around, still on my hands and knees, and my eyes widen at this sight. I want to vomit and cry, and at the moment I'm coming so close to doing both.

     The sound of knees cracking pulls me back to reality. I turn my head to the right and come face to face with him. He takes his grimy fingers and runs them along my cheek.

     "Oh, the fun I'm going to have with you. And then he's gone. Leaving me to clean up his seed that's decorates the mahogany floor.

__________

Eh...not that much of an interesting chapter. I'm sorry! I've been so busy with school and family that I have had no time to write. Figured I'd still update for you guys!

Btw...THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR 600 views! I know, that doesn't seem like a big number and what not...but coming from someone that just sat down, got an idea and put it on Wattpad... that's fucking awesome!

So thank you dear readers, your views really encourage me to keep writing! ❤️

Xoxo,
rrosebudd

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.8K 1.3K 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
452K 10.3K 27
WARNING: Story contains things that may trigger, and some rude language. Brittney, a slave in her own house. She is sold for a month's period to any...
105K 2.7K 33
Have you ever seen a play? Watching actors parade around a stage reciting made up lines to entertain an audience, or walk away in tears when the boos...
1.2K 73 25
Roan a 18 year old boy, wanting revenge to his brothers and fathers death. His blood is boiling to get revenge from the cop that killed the two mos...