Hidden Feelings

By NiyAlsina

Four years have gone by and everything has changed. Valencia has been in a coma and Elias is now Four. But wh... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
New Book.
20.
21.
22.
A/N
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
A/N
33.
Bonus Chapters.
34.
35.
36.
37.
Epilogue
1*
2*
3*
4*
5*
6*
7*
8*
9*
10*
11*
12*
13*
14*
15*
16*
17*
18*
19*
A/N
20*
21*
22*
Discussion.
23*
24*
25*
26*
Books....
27*
28*
Anguish
A/N
29*
30*
31*
A/N
32*
Epilogue* Pt.1
Epilogue* Pt. 2
Last Words
Possible Final Goodbyes

14.

9K 597 282
By NiyAlsina

Valencia Carter

"Dave, stop taking pictures of me."  I tried to snatch his phone from his hand but he held a tight grip.

"I'm not taking pictures of you." He let out a raspy laugh, the laugh I've grown to enjoy.

"Then let me see."

I invited him over to strictly hang out. I'm beginning to like him more and more. He respects my wishes of not rushing into things and he hasn't attempted a sexual move on me.

"Okay, I was taking pictures of you." He handed me his phone already unlocked.

I scrolled through his gallery to see all the pictures he's taken of me. He's such a creep.

"You're baby daddy name is Sebastian right?" He asked, taking back his phone that I was handing back to him.

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, why?"

"Because he followed me on instagram and twitter this morning so I thought I would give him something to lurk for." He smirked down at his phone making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

I leaned over to look get a glimpse and he looked up at me. I was between his legs, almost in kissing distance. We haven't kissed, nothing more than one on the cheek.

The ding from my phone made me clear my throat and move back to my spot to see that Dave posted something on instagram.

Elias' Father👶🏾
Wyd??
-11:52 p.m.

I chuckled to myself and left his message on read. I told him don't contact me if it has nothing to do with Elias.

"Remember when you asked me if I wanted kids?" He sat his phone on the table facing up and rested his hands on his lap. I nodded. "What about you? You want more kids?"

"At this very moment no, but down the line, sure."

He slightly nodded as if he was agreeing with what I said, "Understandable."

"Dave." I scooted closer to him with a smile. Like a kid smiles when they want something.

"No." He told me before I could even ask. I frowned and crossed my arms over my chest. Staring at me a little longer he sucked his teeth. "What?"

"Okay so my friend's birthday is tomorrow and his girlfriend, my best friend-"

"The one that doesn't like me? I'm good."

"Let me finish first. We're going to a cabin and she kind of invited you. Please." I tugged on his arm. I know everyone was going to be coupled up and I didn't want to be alone.

"Tomorrow?"

"Yes so that way if you say yes, you won't have time to change your mind." I said making him laugh a little. "Please."

"Alright, I'll go."

"Good, so we're leaving tomorrow at 10 in the morning."

"Then I guess I should be getting home, it's late." He stood up from the couch and pulled up his sagging pants.

I walked him to the door and when I opened it, Sebastian was standing there about to knock. Dave chuckled under his breath and gave me a kiss on my cheek, wrapping his arm around my waist and squeezing my butt.

"I'm gonna pick you up tomorrow." He told me, pulling away from the huh.

Sebastian looked him up and down with an evident mug on his face. Dave caught it and did the same.

"Wassup bruh." Dave said as he walked passed him to leave.

"I don't like the nigga." He told me, welcoming himself into my apartment.

"Sebastian, why are you here?" I asked, watching him look around as if he was trying to find something.

"Huh?"

"Why. Are. You. Here." I said slowly. He ignored me and went to my room. "Sebastian?"

"What?" He snapped. I took a deep breath to refrain from cursing his ass out. He's in my house without permission but yet he's catching an attitude with me.

"Why are you here?" I asked one last time.

"I think Bash left something here."

"Then why are you in my room? Don't you think it might be in his room."

"Nevermind, I'm leaving." He brushed past me and left, slamming the door behind him.

I really hate him.

°•°•°•°

"Mirrrr!" I jumped on him when I got out of Dave's car. "Happy Birthday you ugly motherfucker!"

"You just had to throw that in there." He pushed me away from him, not being able to hold back the ugly grin on his face.

"Happy Birthday again, Amir." Malina gave him a side hug and he pulled her closer into a kiss. A really nasty, sloppy kiss.

"Trifling." I scrunched up my face in disgust when they pulled away from each other. Worse than what he posted earlier.

"Happy birthday." Dave said to him, giving each other a dap.

"Amir this is Dave. Dave, Amir." I introduces them. "You already know Malina."

"David." She gave him a slight wave, being be usual petty self.

Another car pulled up and Amir sucked his teeth when he saw Malina's sister make her way over to us with her boyfriend.

"Happy birthday Amir." She said half-heartedly.

"Why the hell are you here?" He mugged her and Malina elbowed him in the stomach. "Thank you."

"You really went all out for a nigga who had a whole baby on you." She said smartly, looking around at the cabin.

Amir bit onto his bottom lip and turned on his heel to head inside.

"Luna, why did you say that?"

"It's the truth." She shrugged. Malina sighed and followed after Amir.

"Anyways, Val!" She rushed to pull me into a hug. "I haven't seen you in so long."

Luna was Malina's younger sister by a year. She lives in Miami so we barely see her. It's obvious that she isn't fond of Amir since he cheated. I don't blame her because I'm protective of Mikey and if his girlfriend cheated on him, I'll gladly beat her ass.

"This your boyfriend?" She pointed at Dave.

"No, not really."

"He should be, he's cute." She whispered, but not low enough because Landon, her boyfriend heard her.

"What you say?" He asked.

"Huh?"

"Don't make me beat your ass." He pulled her by her arm inside as she held a smirk on her face.

"Well I am rather fine if I do say so myself." He looked down at me licking over his lips.

"You're alright."

He sucked his teeth and began heading towards the cabin with our bags.

"Dave." I followed behind him.

"Daavvee!" I yelled and his lips twitched as he tried to keep himself from smiling. "I was kidding."

"Alright, there's six bedrooms so I assume the only people sleeping seperatly is David, Val, Bash, and the other one." Malina said, earning confirmation from all of us.

Mahogany and Sebastian entered making me roll my eyes. I was still irritated with him from yesterday and as far as that girl, I don't like the bitch.

"Mahogany?"

Her eyes widened, "Dave?"

"You know her?" I asked, looking between them.

"Yeah, she's my hoe ass ex's big sister."

"Don't talk about my sister like that!"

"Your sister was a hoe! I'll call her what she is!" He matched her tone, waving her off.

The living room was filled with an awkward silence. Amir clapped his hands and stood up.

"Who's ready to get drunk!"

This is going to be a long weekend.

°•°•°•°

Valencia and Dave?

Dave and Mahogany?

Sebastian?

Excuse mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 984 20
What happens when Chloe and Beca haven't met for four years because of an accident and Beca falling into a coma.
45.6K 621 14
10 years have passed, but their love for each other hasn't lessened. A glimpse into their future.
14.2K 1.1K 50
August Alsina 2023 ღ
114K 2.3K 69
When a four-year friendship turns into a forever relationship. [UNDER EDITING]