LOST IN A LOSER

By BlueMonster7787

We used to be happy back then We played and smiled together I missed the memories of ours - US You and me are... More

Prologue
Sun is The Light
You From Afar
Unloved Prince
The New Beginning
Because You Like Me?
Piper Boy
New Friend, More Hate
I Wish We Could Be Back Like Before
Surprise : Big Surprises (part 1)
Surprise : Big Surprises (part 2)
Plan A, B, C.... to Court You
Love Song : My Love Only For you
Aftermath : Stolen Kiss
Your Smile Is Giving Me Heart Attack
Confuse : Do I like Him?
Will My Heart Be Okay?
Heart To Heart With Mom
Change - Something New
Challenge (To Win O̶v̶e̶r̶ You) [Part 1]
Challenge (To Win O̶v̶e̶r̶ You) [Part 2]
Prince vs Princess
Mistake and Mistaken
Secret and Other Plan
Heart Breaks
Was It Dream?
The Strange Feeling
Going Mad Because Of You
Dumb and Dumber
Jealousy and Rivals [Part 1]
Jealousy and Rivals [Part 2]
Jealousy and Rivals [Part 3]
Regret
I See Him Everywhere
Go On Date With Me!
Our Date
Start Over
Sorry
The True Feeling
This Love Is Ours
Jealousy Everywhere
You Are Mine
Official But Not Officially
Our Official First Kiss [Fourth Kiss]
Copper vs His Mom
Weekend and Movie [Part 1]
Weekend and Movie [Part 2]
Holiday Planning
Sweet Punishment
Back : New Ending
Extra Story 1 : It Makes Us Out of Control
Extra Story 2 : Finally, I Found You
Extra Story 3 : Our First Time (Copper x Oh)
Epilogue

You Are The One And Only

1.5K 63 37
By BlueMonster7787

This is Sun POV

-----------------------------------------------------------

He dragged me away from Ps and my friends. I smiled at what he was doing. I grinned like an idiot. He held my hand and never wanted to let me go. I called his name. He ignored me. He was mad. Jealous.

"Inn?"

"What?!" he replied in annoyance.

"Cute!" I said as I pinched his chubby cheek. This handsome boyfriend of mine, why he is so cute?

"Don't try me!"

I leaned my face to him, "If I do, what you will you do to me?" I asked him in low voice like I wanna tease him.

"You....!"

"Come on!" I grabbed his hand and forced him to follow me.

"Where are we going?"

"We are going to have fun!"

*****

We were at Antique The Riverfront. It was one of the best nightlife attractions. The view in the night is beautiful. I brought Inn here because I wanted to spend my night date with him with romantic view. And for me, this is the best place to please him.

"Why we are here?" he asked me.

"To have fun" I smiled at him, "Or do you want to go somewhere quiet and dark so we can do something private?" I winked.

"Pervert!"

I laughed. I forced him to follow me. We walked around. Enjoying the night view. It was so romantic. I could see he was enjoying the view and I was busy enjoying mine view. He is my view. The most beautiful view that I would never bored to enjoy for the rest of my life.

"Sun?" I heard someone called my name from behind. I looked at that person. It was P'Ken. He smiled at me.

"P'Ken? You're here too?" I asked him and wai. Inn did the same. He wai him.

"What are you doing P? Having a date?" P'Ken laughed and shook his head.

"I wish, but no. I am here to take some pictures for my hobby" he said as he saw me his camera. It got me excited. Photography.

"You like photography too, P?"

After that we talked about anything that associated with photography. He showed me some of his works. I could tell if he is a pro. The pictures that he showed me was incredible. It was so awesome. It was very artistic. He gave me some advices how to take a good pictures and which angle that can make good output.

"We can do photography together sometime, if you want. What do you think?"

"Really, P? It would be nice. I can't wait for it!"

"Well, I always available. So, call me whenever you need me"

And then he bid us goodbye. I thanked him for his advices. I looked at Inn who seem not happy. His face look like he mad? He look annoyed. What happen with him again?

"Let's go!" I smiled at him. I tried to hold his hand but he refused. Okay, that was weird. I asked him why but he just said nothing. What the hell is nothing but he refused me to hold his hand? It wasn't nothing at all.

"Tell me now what happen?" I asked him as I pinned him on the wall. Again. This position. I loved it. I should patent it to be our position, I guessed.

"Are you crazy? Let me go!"

"Nope. Until you tell me!" I threatened me, "Tell me or else, I will kiss you here!"

"You always do the same threat. It won't work on me now!"

"Really? Let we see if it will work on you or not!"

I kissed him on the lips. He was shocked at first. He didn't move. But then I felt his lips was moving. He kissed me back. I backed down as he kissed me back. I could sense he was regreting when I backed down.

"Look like someone is loving to get kiss from me" I smirked. He blushed again. Embarrassed because I knew he likes to be kissed by me.

"P'Ken is really cool, right?" He sounds so down. Like he didn't like what he just said. Finally. That was the reason why he acted like this. He was jealous again. I chuckled. I grinned at him.

"What is so funny?" He got angry again. He pout. Damn. I wanted to kiss that lips again.

I didn't answer him. I held him and brought him somewhere. He didn't say anything but kept following me. We stopped when we arrived at the bridge like bridge love in China, All Red All Heart.

"Wanna do this?" I asked him.

"Too girly!"

"Nothing is too girly for love, Inn" I said, "And for you, I will do anything even I should be act so girly" I winked at him.

"Cheesy as always"

"Can't help. You make me crazy in love with you"

He blushed again. I couldn't help but smiling. He was cute. We put one key chain of ours. He locked it and kept the key in his pocket. He was smiling. Happy. And I was happy seeing him happy and smiling.

Inn is the one and only for Sun. Forever.

That is what I wrote.

"Wanna do something else? Just you and me in private?" I teased him.

Before he could answer me, I pulled his hand and dragged him somewhere else. We arrived at ferris wheel.

I bought tickets for us and I pulled him to go inside with me. We sat face to face. The ferrish wheel started to move. It was very slow but I liked it. I wanted to have some times alone with him. I watched him look outside. He look in awe with the view. And I was in awe when I looked at him. The light that touched his face made him look like an angel. Beautiful handsome angel.

"Why you're looking at me like that?"

"You're so beautiful, Inn!"

"I am handsome, not beautiful!"

"I know. You are handsome and beautiful at the same time. I just can't take my eyes off you"

"Cheesy!"

"Can't help to tell you the truth" I smiled when I looked at him. He look so shy. He looked away. He didn't want to looked at my eyes. At me. He was embarrassing.

"Why do you like me, Sun?"

"I don't like you but I love you"

"Stop joking around!"

"I am not" I defenced, "And I don't need reasons to love you. You just make me fall for you"

He looked away. He looked at outside. He was trying to hide his emotion. But I could see a glimp of his smile on his face. He was smiling and I smiled because of that.

"And why you fall for me, Inn?"

He looked at me. For a moment he just looked at me. Kept quiet. Then he moved. He came close to me. He leaned his body closer to my body. His face on top of mine, just an inch.

"Because you complete me perfectly, Sun" he said in low voice. Like a whisper. But I could hear it clearly. He smiled at me. I smiled at him. For the first time in my life, that was the first time he was telling the truth about his feeling for me without any forced from me. I was so happy. I felt like I was in cloud nine.

"You're so cheesy, Inn!" I grinned.

"Can't help because my boyfriend turns me into one"

We grinned like an idiot to each other. We kept looking in the eyes. He leaned his face more closer to mine. Ready to lock his lips into mine. I was ready to received his kiss but...

"Fuck!" He cursed.

He fell into me when the ferrish wheel suddenly stopped. The power was off. We got stuck on top. I caught him from falling on the ground. I helped him to stand up. He got up. He went to window, looked at the outside. I followed him. I gave him back hug. I leaned my mouth near his ear. I whispered to him.

"Should we continue our business, Inn?"

------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know what to say about this chapter
I'm just speechless of what I was wrote 😂😂
I couldn't believe I just wrote this!
Did I wrote this?
Omg 😱😱😱
What was possessed me???

For next chapter, I still don't know what to do
Just wish me luck I can write something not boring 😁

Btw, I want to make new story after I finish this story
It is about Project S The Series : Spike
So, which one do you prefer? PuenxThan or SinghaxPuen?

Please let me know 😊

Well, see you in next chapter

Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.8K 2.4K 51
#BOOK1 in 'ACE' SERIES He was like storm. He liked silence. He had looks which could kill. He is cold , ruthless and arrogant as hell. He h...
208K 1.5K 8
{Highest Rank - #15 Teen Fiction (8/7/2016)} {Completed - 12/9/2016} {Being Re-Published} {Currently under major editing and also a bit of re-writing...
38.4K 1.8K 53
We are stranger but I feel like I know you My heart is beating for you It is beating so fast whenever I am with you You always try to push me away Yo...
15.3K 2.3K 48
❝ I love to hate you; because if I don't, then I will hate to love you. ❞ (PLEASE note that this was my first work and is unedited. I've greatly matu...