Hello Goodbye

By heoltrouble

Young Eunha was trying living in peace and enjoying her life after terrible break up, suffering by her own to... More

Author Note
The Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
#YoungJung vs #YoungKwon
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Jung vs Kwon
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two

Fifteen

321 10 5
By heoltrouble

Young Eunha

They gone.

I rooted on my spot when Kiseok was half dragging and half leading the uninvited girl out from the lobby. Everyone went back normal and shrugged it off, but later the rumors would be spreading all over this place. And I wasn't doubting it at all.

People nowadays likes to talk about anything or anyone.

I sat on my chair, not feeling well. My curiosity won't let me to stop wondering what's happening between that girl and Kiseok. I was so curious and it made my head hurt, my heart felt uneasy thinking about them.

Are they couple?
Did they have fight?
That's why his girlfriend come to office and confront him? 
She's so pretty, they looked good together.

Oh my God, am I jealo-
No, what happened with me?

I tried to force myself work on my paper and stuff, but I was dying and itchy to call Yoona, asking about the Clara girl. But what's the best excuse to dig deeper about Kiseok's personal life?

I typed the keyboard furiously, glaring at my monitor as I decided to search Kiseok's name on google, hoping there would be glimpse of his past or anything about him.

-----

Jung Kiseok

I kissed her.
But I felt nothing.

The lips that used to love to taste, her upper lips which always formed into pout whenever she tried to think hard wasn't make my heart beat skipped anymore. Her long and tiny fingers that I thought match myself perfectly weren't making me feel the way it used to be.

They weren't same.

I thought I'd lose my mind when I see her, I thought I'd be so angry and pissed off for what she did to me. But it didn't happen, instead of angry I felt pity on her.

I smiled at myself, realizing that she was pure past. And I didn't even regret anything happened in the past though it was painful and heartbreaking.

I already moved on and I'm no longer holding grudge on her.

Clara cried in my arms when I told her to go back to Germany, sorting out her problems with her husband. I hate seeing girl's crying, but I had to do it. I didn't want to send her mixed signal then she would misunderstanding my action towards her.

After little bit drama, finally I arrived back at my office.

Here we go, I was kind of expecting my employees would be talking about fuss this morning behind my back. I didn't care at all, but if they started to add unnecessary things in the news then I'd be gladly send them home forever.

Eunha.
I remembered her. 

What did she think about me and Clara?
Should I tell her the truth?
What should I do?

It's not like she care anyway.

My unconscious mocked me. I rolled my eyes to myself then walked to my room, when I passed Eunha's desk, it was empty and she was nowhere to be seen.

I glanced at my watch, lunch break was still an hour later. Where she could be?

I opened my door lazily and groaned in annoyance, not knowing that I wasn't alone in my office room.

There she was!

She was tiptoeing, trying to put folder on top of the shelves but ended up hit her head because she startled due my sudden groan.

Shit!

She cried in pain, feeling the folder landed on her head and falling to the floor. 

----

Young Eunha

Can my day getting any better?

I sighed inwardly, thinking about what happened today. In the early morning I had an unpleasant encounter with Clara the lack of manner girl, spending half of my work hours to search Kiseok's name on google to find nothing except his undeniable professional review here and there about his successful carrier in such a young age, other than that I found nothing. And now the stupid yet heavy folder hit my head because I was startled hearing his sudden appearance.

What a day!

It was five to ten when I started to tidy up my desk then Kiseok peeked out only his head through his door, startling me again.

This guy-

"Eunha, don't go home yet. We need to discuss something." He said the looked at me expectantly, still choose to only let his head out through the jar opened door.

How I want to clamp his head between that door.

"Yes, Sir." I nodded, do I have choice to say no?

"Give me ten minutes." He called and his head disappeared in the blink of my eyes.

It was exactly ten minutes later he showed up in front if my desk, just like what he said before.

"Where to discuss, Sir? Meeting room?" I asked.

"Meeting?" He raised his eyebrow then chuckled, "I mean talk, Eunha. We need to talk."

He stood in front of my desk and offered his hand, "come with me."

And here we are, at his office, he was sitting comfortable on the couch and I tried to not squirming under his gaze.

"She's my ex-girlfriend." He blurted out.

"Uh?" Who the hell is his ex-what?

"I- I don't-"

"The girl, at the lobby this morning." He enlightened nonchalantly.

Did he just said that?
Did he just told me the truth?

I blinked, feeling little bit shock but soon it changed into relief. She's his ex, an ex. It means Kiseok is available in the market.

So you can have him only for yourself? My subconscious rolled eyes on me.

"Do you want to hear some boring romance story?" He asked, chuckling before he leaned deeper on his seat.

"What?"

"It might be different with yours, but bear with it. I owed you a story since you told me about Hyuk." He smiled and all I can do was nodding.

"Her name is Clara." He started and I found my heart crushed. "I had crush on her since we were at very young age and we ended up dating since we were on high school, it was love worthy seven years of dating until she dumped me without any explanation." He trailed off,  "Later I knew she's going to married someone else, she was seeing her college friends behind my back. It was when I started to go back and forth from USA to Korea. I didn't have enough time to fly to Germany.. Which was suck, but I have to set up my priority, my father's health always comes first."

"I really proud of my son, Eunha. He never let me down, whatever he do, he always do more than I expected. I'm happy he didn't grow up as snob, he will be better CEO than me. I have no worry at all, except I might couldn't be at his wedding, comfort the nervous hell out of him." - The old Mr. Jung never tired to tell me how proud he's, how Kiseok always put his beloved ones first before him. At first, I didn't believe it because Kiseok always looked serious, rarely smile. But the more I spent my time with him, the more all Mr. Jung said to me to be true.

"I thought she's the one that I'm going to marry one day, but it turned out not. She chose someone else over me and I didn't even know why.."

I shut my mouth, not knowing how to respond. It was never be in my thoughts that Kiseok was being dumped, I could see how he much he loved this Clara girl from his story.

"It probably the most embarrassing and painfully bitter memories in my life, it's not cool right? Being dumped by your girlfriend-"

"She doesn't deserves you anyway." I widened my eyes as I realized what I just said to him.

My stupid mouth!

I saw his lips twitched, is he smiling?

"Why?"

"Because if she loves you, she won't have heart to cheat on you. Distance isn't the problem if she has faith in the relationship, there's no relationship without teamwork."

"Is that so?"

I nodded, feeling confident on my answer. 

"I thought it was all my fault."

"No, cheating is never a mistake, it's a choice. Just because you might hurt her it doesn't mean she can cheat on you, relationship isn't guarantee to not hurt each other, but we could work it out as a team." I declared as if I was the love expert, though the fact was far than that.

"Do you think so?"

Kiseok deserves more than that, he's so gentle even if he was hurt by his past. 

Suddenly I felt so jealous of Clara.

"Then, do you want to date me?" He grinned, showing off his well taken care teeth.

My mouth was hanging open but I couldn't say anything.

Did he just asked me out?
I just want to scream in happiness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 202 28
A very dark life, away from feelings which is related to the heart and playing with random women. Always visit the bar his friend's was just looking...
64.6K 1K 9
When love is not as expected... Choi Y/N has a crush on her handsome senior, Jeon Jungkook but when she confesses he refuses telling her he doesn't...
68.8K 6.2K 64
Rosé is sick of her short-term dating life and wants to find a man who can be loyal to her and her only. She does not want to play around with love a...
TRAP By I.N

Romance

328 5 31
DAWON X READER "It's hard to love a person who can not reciprocate the love and affection you gave them" It is a story of a beautiful interior planne...