LOST IN A LOSER

By BlueMonster7787

We used to be happy back then We played and smiled together I missed the memories of ours - US You and me are... More

Prologue
Sun is The Light
You From Afar
Unloved Prince
The New Beginning
Because You Like Me?
Piper Boy
New Friend, More Hate
I Wish We Could Be Back Like Before
Surprise : Big Surprises (part 1)
Surprise : Big Surprises (part 2)
Plan A, B, C.... to Court You
Love Song : My Love Only For you
Aftermath : Stolen Kiss
Your Smile Is Giving Me Heart Attack
Confuse : Do I like Him?
Will My Heart Be Okay?
Heart To Heart With Mom
Change - Something New
Challenge (To Win O̶v̶e̶r̶ You) [Part 1]
Challenge (To Win O̶v̶e̶r̶ You) [Part 2]
Prince vs Princess
Mistake and Mistaken
Secret and Other Plan
Heart Breaks
Was It Dream?
The Strange Feeling
Going Mad Because Of You
Dumb and Dumber
Jealousy and Rivals [Part 1]
Jealousy and Rivals [Part 2]
Jealousy and Rivals [Part 3]
Regret
I See Him Everywhere
Go On Date With Me!
Our Date
Start Over
Sorry
The True Feeling
Jealousy Everywhere
You Are Mine
You Are The One And Only
Official But Not Officially
Our Official First Kiss [Fourth Kiss]
Copper vs His Mom
Weekend and Movie [Part 1]
Weekend and Movie [Part 2]
Holiday Planning
Sweet Punishment
Back : New Ending
Extra Story 1 : It Makes Us Out of Control
Extra Story 2 : Finally, I Found You
Extra Story 3 : Our First Time (Copper x Oh)
Epilogue

This Love Is Ours

1.4K 78 63
By BlueMonster7787

"I love you...." he said it loud, "I love you, Sun!"

He looked at me. He was blushing. He still standing there, in the middle of crowd. People looked at him. I looked around. I hoped there's no familiar faces over here. But unlucky us, I saw someone was smiling and recorded him. Why in millions place, his father comes to this place? I need to save him!

I walked toward him and dragged him away. I dragged him to empty space. I pushed him to the wall. I trapped him between my arms. I made him to face me. Face to face. Just an inch apart. I could feel his warm breath panting. His face still turning red. Blushing. He licked his dry lips to make it wet. It was very tempting.

"What did you just say?"

"I...."

"Say it or else..." I threatened him again.

"I... Love you!" he said, "I really love you, Sun. I do!"

"It takes you so long to say it, huh?" I smiled, "Thank you for saying it" he smiled shyly. He nodded.

"I am sorry..."

"If you're sorry, let me kiss you" I joked to him. But he pulled me close and he pasted his lips to mine. I was shocked with what he just did to me. My eyes wide opened. But then I kissed him back. We played with our lips. Opened and closed. Suck his lips like there is no tomorrow. Sometime I bit his lower lip. It was so sexy. We let go of each other to cath our breath.

We looked at each othet eyes. He smiled shyly. I couldn't help but smiled with him. I kissed him again. I couldn't get enough of him. I have missed him so bad. I missed to taste his sweet soft lips. His lips made me addicted.

"You make me so bad, Inn!"

"So, what we are now?"

"What do you want us to be?"

"I want you to be mine. Forever!"

"As you wish, my handsome boyfriend!" I winked at him.

"Cheesy!"

"But you love me"

I pulled him close. I hugged him. It was nice to feel his warm body against mine. I wanted to stay like this with him forever. I never want to let him go. He is mine. Forever.

"Thank you, Sun!"

*****

I woke up with a smile on my face. I was so excited to start my day. After what happened yesterday, everything seem so bright to me. I was so happy. I was in cloud nine. I wanted to stay in cloud nine and didn't want to go back to reality.

Kidding. I loved to go back to reality. I lived for reality. My love is in reality. My love is real. My Inn is my reality. This is the best feeling ever in my entire life so far. I should be ready and went to meet my Inn. My boyfriend. Yes. I couldn't believe it. Inn is my boyfriend now. You guys jealous? Better be!

"So, my son-in-law. Do you come here to visit us, parent-in-law or do you want to fetch your husband?" his mother welcomed as usual. She always welcomed me with her teasing. I smiled at her.

"As much I want to visit you Mom, but I couldn't do it now. We have school this morning, so I am here to fetch your son"

"Sweets!" she said and then he called her son, "Inn, your sunshine is here. Hurry up or I will snatch him from you!"

Inn came and dragged me away. He held my hand and never let me go. I grinned because of that. It made me so happy.

"You, stop spreading your charm around!" he said to me.

"It was your mom, I have to be nice to her as her son-in-law" I could see his blushing face, "Why? Jealous?"

"You already know, why you ask?"

"I don't know. You never tell me" I teased him. He stopped and looked at me with annoying look.

"You!"

He wanted to say something but he stopped. Suddenly he gave me a peak in my lips.

"Just stop spreading your charm!" he said again then he ran away. I stunned for awhile then ran after him. This handsome boy. Why you are so cute, Inn?

*****

I was in library with Oh. We didn't have any classes to attend because our teachers had important meeting to do. He was asking me about what happened between me and Inn at the mall yesterday. So, he saw us? But glad, he didn't know what happened. If he saw, Inn would get tease from him. I didn't want him to annoy my handsome boyfriend.

Nam joined him to interogate me. She came from nowhere. I tried to escape from their interogation. This friends of mine, why they are so curious about my love life? This love is ours, Inn and me. Just let us to enjoy it ourself, not sharing it to other.

Finally I could escape from them. But unlucky for Inn. He got drag away by them. I saw them dragged him away from Copper who wanted to help him. I followed them from afar. They tried to force him to open his mouth about him and me. Before they could get the answer, Copper saved him and dragged Oh away. Inn ran away. I pulled him when he passed me by.

"We are look like a running wedded, aren't we?" He joked and panting.

"So, you are thinking to marry me then?"

"Who said I wanna marry you?" I pushed him to the wall again. Trap him between my arms. Shit. I loved this posisition so bad. I loved doing this to him. I smirked.

"So, you don't to marry me in future huh?" I challenge him, "Well... If you said like that, I can go with Nam. She will love to marry me!"

"No, you can't!"

I chuckled. This handsome boy of mine. He must be challenged first before he told me the truth about his feeling.

"So, say it!"

"I want to marry you?"

"No. Another one!" He was blushing. Again. He was shy.

"Say it please...." I was pleading him, "Inn?"

"I love you, Sun!"

That is the words that I wanted to hear from his mouth. Three magic words that can make me go to cloud nine. I always want to hear it everyday from him. I won't be feel bored of it.

I leaned my face close to his face. Ready to kiss him. He closed his eyes and lift up his face. We were ready to taste our lips. But... Thud... I heard something fell near us. It was books. We looked at the side of us. There was Peach standing looking at us. She look shocked.

"Emmmm..." she took her books, "Just continue whatever you guys doing. Don't mind me. Let's just say I don't see you guys!" She ran and left us. We laughed.

"So, where were we before? Should we continue our business?" He pushed me away.

"Crazy!"

Then he ran away again. Shit. Why he always makes me to chase him?

------------------------------------------------------------

Woooaaaahhhh....!!!
I don't know what possessed me to write this cheesy story about Inn and Sun

I need life!
This two make me want to be lovey dovey 😂😂

Okay, I have bad news for you guys
We are near to the end of this story
Maybe few chapters more until this story end 😢

But let we enjoy this story until the end

I reached 1K!!! Omg my story have seen for more than 1K times 😱😱 I am so happy 😁
Thank you readers *bow*

Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 6.9K 23
that's all it was supposed to be, a game of play pretend, until feelings started to come in between. "Just pretend that you like him for 6 months Bri...
40.9M 1.1M 75
In which I fall in love with my brother's best friend. ***** "Don't pretend like you don't feel anything." His voice is low, sending shivers down my...
8.5K 380 16
'Why do you hate me so much Won?'. It was Sunoo. Jungwon look at him and said, 'You wanna know why I hate you so much right? Well it's because of yo...
9.4K 287 29
This story is all an imagination that I created. It has nothing to do with the members and people that I mention in this story! Don't hate anyone in...