The Grimm Reapers

Galing kay luna17

Most teenagers like to say that their life is hard, and that everyday is hell. Try doing it when your own dad... Higit pa

The Grimm Reapers
Chapter Two: Am I really ready?
Chapter Three: The Reaper's smile
Chapter Four: I am a reaper.
Chapter Five: Someone's gonna pay
Chapter Six: The protection seal
Chapter Seven: What are you hiding?
Chapter Eight: How is he alive?
Chapter Nine: I want my brother back.
Chapter Ten: What draws me to her?
Chapter Eleven: What are you?!
Chapter Twelve: He doesn't know?
Chapter Thirteen: You knew? And you never told me?!
Chapter Fourteen: I know what he wants
Chapter Sixteen: I'm proud of her
Chapter Seventeen: You are not just a reaper!
Chapter Eighteen: She did it...or did she.
Chapter Nineteen: The Grim Reaper's Wrath
Chapter Twenty:The new Grim Reaper.
Chapter Twenty-one: Lenore's pain
Chapter Twenty-two: I'm almost free
Chapter Twenty-three: I'm losing control
Chapter Twenty-four: I understand now
Chapter Twenty-five: I am back!
Chapter Twenty-six: Re born
Chapter Twenty-seven: Let's get started
Chapter Twenty-Eight: A mother's secrets
Chapter Twenty-Nine: The decision
Chapter Thirty: The pain of knowing
Chapter Thirty-one: A father's past
Chapter Thirty-two:Their decision
Chapter Thirty-three: Just two more days...
Chapter Thirty- Four: Just a little longer.
Chapter Thirty-Five: My life is already complicated
Chapter Thirty-Six: learning about his past
Chapter Thirty-Seven: What happened to Teresa?
Chapter Thirty-Eight: I remember
Chapter Thirty-Nine: An angel is born
Chapter Forty: Watch your back
Chapter Forty-one: I'll save a friend, but kill a b***h.
Chapter Fourty-Two: Don't keep me waiting
Chapter Forty-three: A mother knows.
Chapter Forty-four: One step closer.
Chapter Fourty-Five: Bringing down the house

Chapter Fifteen: I won't be second best

635 27 1
Galing kay luna17

*Lolita* 

We stood outside the front entrance for awhile. I couldn't seem to work up the nerve to even move my legs. What a sorry excuse for a Reaper, my father would be ashamed.

"Are you OK?"

"To be honest, I'm nerves. This is the first time in my life that I fear the darkness, his power is to strong. I feel I may not win this time." He held my hand and placed a small kiss on my cheek. The cold chill it left behind left me feeling strangely warm. I looked into his gray colored eyes, and I found my strength again. What power did this man have over me?

"I'm ready." I used my powers to open the door, and I cringed at the squeak it made from the lack of care on the doors. The building seemed old and run down, perfect place to kill someone.

We walked around, and I could feel Blake's fading energy just below my feet. I knelled down and placed a hand on the cold dusty floor, I could feel him right below me.

"He's right below us, it will take to long to find the door that leads to him. Do you trust me?" I looked into his eyes and saw nothing but trust.

"With my life." 

"Good. Stay close to me at all times, we're going down." He grabbed my waist and held me close to his freezing cold body. I focused on the freeze that follows me, and soon I saw steam begin to rise. It wasn't long before it turned into a dark fog that circled around us. I could feel my feet begin to sink trough the floors, and withing seconds I was standing in front of the weak boy that is my older brother. I can't believe what this man has done to him.

"Blake!" His skin is paler than normal, and he is thinner than he normally is. His once handsome face looks like our father in mid reaper form, but what scares me the most were his eyes. His beautiful blue eyes were now void of any light. They look frozen and lifeless. I can actually feel tears falling down my cheeks and hitting his face. I have never cried in my life, and now I may be crying over the dead body of my beloved older brother.

"Lolita, we need to get him out and fast." He's right. I wiped my tears and focused on removing these chains from him. Thankfully Ashton caught him before he fell, causing what ever was being pumped into him to stop. I took the bag off the pole and saw a strange orange mixture inside. It smelled horrible, and just holding it made me feel strange. I flung it across the room and noticed all the dry vomit on the floor. Along with a black substance I have never seen before.

"What is this?"

"Can't you recognize your own filthy blood?" I turned, and there he was. The man who took and possibly killed my brother. His different colored eyes were strange but also beautiful, and so was he. He looked like an angel, but had the energy of a demon. Is this the man that turned Ashton?

"Abraham?" He just conformed it, especially with the smile that appeared on the man's face when he heard Ashton call his name.

"Well hello Ashton, I didn't expect to see you so soon? How are you son?"

"What the hell is going on? Why are you here?" He was getting confused. This may not go as I had planned.

"Now now Ashton, calm down. We wouldn't want you to lose it again now do we? Remember what happened the last time that happened?" I saw him take a step back, I actually saw fear in his eyes. What the hell had this man done to scare him like this?

"Leave him out of this! This is between me and you right now!" I looked for his life counter, but like Ashton he didn't have one. What the hell is this guy?

"Ah! Little Lolita, how kind of you to join us. It's a shame that I have no use for you, so much power wasted on someone like you."

"What do you mean? I am a reaper just like the rest of my family."

"LIES! YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO CALL YOURSELF A REAPER! YOU OR YOUR MOTHER!" I took a step back. His energy was becoming stronger, I could feel it even with Ashton next to me.

"Abraham stop! Why are you doing this?!"

"Why? Because I can, that's why. Humans are such worthless and disgusting creature. They kill and do as they please with this world, and yet they still deserve to go to Paradise? THAT'S BULLSHIT!"

"Why does that matter to you what they do? They all die in the end."

"That's not the point. Humans have had control of this world for far to long, and look what they've done. They kill one another, and then they kill the very things that keep them alive." 

"But Abraham, aren't you a human as well?"

"Do not dare compare me to them! I have powers they can only dream of having. You're just like me as well Ashton, you are better than a human. Even that adorable younger sister of yours is like us."

"What do you mean? What does Tess have to do with this?"

"She is a perfect example of why humans need to be destroyed. Her own family hurt her, tormented her because she was different. She was better and more special than them, so they did the only things humans know to do to something that is different...they tried to get rid of her." I hate to admit it. But I can see his point. Humans have taken advantage of their positions here on earth. They do try and eliminate those who are different, and they have destroyed this planet in the process. But that doesn't mean he has the right to go and kill all of them off.

"You said you were like Ashton and Teresa, but your not!"

"Oh? And why is that?"

"Teresa has never used her gifts to hurt anyone, and Ashton only used his when defending his sister from harm. You on the other hand have caused nothing but pain and agony to those you use it on. So don't you dare and compare yourself to them!" 

"Oh shut up you wanna be reaper!" He only swung his hand, and the force of it sent me flying half way across the room.

"Lolita!"

"See! You can't even block a simple attack. You would never have made a good grim reaper." 

"You would never had made a good grim reaper." Those words, I've heard them before.

*Flashback* 

I was watching my father show Blake the death scythe, and all I could think about was how creepy it looked. The clean sharp blade showing my reflection on it. Blake on the other hand looked at it with amazement. Father always said that Blake would be the next Grim reaper, so he never bothered with teaching me any of these things. He said if there was something I wanted to learn, I could learn it from the books in his office.

"Mother, why does father not love me?"

"Lolita, why would you think that?"

"He only teaches Blake about being a Reaper, but not me." She picked me up and placed me on her knee. Even as a child I was amazed by how beautiful my mother was. Her long hair brushed against my leg, and I couldn't help but be mesmerized by it. She said her hair was once a golden blond, but it chained when she married my father. Because she was once an angel, we are only half reaper. I looked like my mother, and people say I act like her too.

"Lolita, you know your father loves you. He just teaches your brother because he is first born, and will some day take over as the next grim reaper."

That night I found it hard to sleep. I got up and walked downstairs for a glass of water, when I noticed that the light was on in father's office. I looked trough the crack in the door and saw Blake was in there, and he was trying to reach Grandfather's old death scythe

"Blake, what are you doing?" I must have scared him, because he fell and landed on his back.

"Crap, Lolita don't do that! Why are you up?"

"I could ask the same. You know we are not to touch any of the death scythes, they are to powerful."

"For you maybe." I didn't like that cocky grin on his face, it always made me mad.

"What is that suppose to mean?!"

"Come on, I'm gonna be the next Grim Reaper. So this is gonna be an everyday thing for me. Besides, you would never had made a good Grim Reaper."

"What?!" How could he say that?! The only reason I couldn't be the next reaper is because he was born first and that was it. If I was the next Grim Reaper I wouldn't be so damn cocky.

"Now hurry and go to bed before you get us both caught." He tried and push me out the door. In that moment I felt nothing but pure anger at him, and at the Reaper law. I should be able to be the next Reaper if I want to, not just Blake.

"Blake,stop!"

"No! Now get out!" He pushed me out the door so hard I fell and landed on my back. He grinned one last time before shutting the door in my face. That was the last straw. I felt like something in me was waking up, and it felt like every muscle in my body was screaming. I looked at the door and pointed a finger at it, and it was blown off its hinges.

"What the hell?! Lolita, how did you do that?!" 

"Blake! Lolita!" I turned and saw my parents standing at the bottom of the stairs looking at both of us. They saw the door on the floor and wanted to know what happened.

"Why are you in my office? Blake, tell me what is going on!"

"Dad I just wanted to study the scythe more and Lolita came and interrupted me." That liar!

"Lolita, you know not to bother your brother when he is studying."

"That's not what happened! He was trying to use grandfather's death scythe."

"No I wasn't!"

"Yes he was!" I could feel my mother place a hand on my shoulder. And normally that would calm me down, but not right now.

"Lolita, your brother knows better than to do something like that."

"Why wont you believe me?! I'm not lying!"

"That's enough! Young lady I will not tolerate you interfering with your brothers studies anymore, now head to bed before I really get mad!" I could not believe he was taking Blake's side, again. I looked behind him at Blake, and saw the cocky grin on his face again.

"You only believe him because he's first born! Why won't you ever believe me?!"

"Silence! Watch how you speak to me!"

"Lolita stop being a baby and go to bed."

"That's it! I'm tired of you!" I pointed a finger at him, and this time I sent him flying. I didn't even bother looking at my parents, I already knew what they were thinking. I lifted him up without even touching him. That was the first time I have ever seen my brother scared, and by my hands.

"Lolita, since when could you do this?"

"That doesn't matter. Just know this father, I will not be second best. If I have to defeat my own brother to finally be noticed, then so be it."

*End of Flashback* 

I remember now. The reason I unlocked my Powers is because I didn't want to be second best in anyone's eyes. Ever since then I have worked hard to unlock all my powers, so that I could be the next grim reaper.

"That's were your wrong Abraham."

"Oh? And why is that?"

"Because a long time ago I made a vow to myself that I would never be second best, in anyone eyes. And a Reapers word is binding. So let me thank you for reminding me of that, by proving to you why I am going to be the next Grim Reaper."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

46.2K 1.2K 10
(WARNING A LOT OF MISSPELLING AND GRAMMER)) Your father and brother died in a shooting attack. Your mother tried making you happy but it was no use...
49 22 15
There's nothing quite like being "daddy's little girl". Unless, of course your father gives you the job of hunting down the impure souls of the world...
94 19 7
What seemed like they had no one till they found each other. Will they live, love or leave their life. Having to found love is simple, keeping it is...
490 83 52
I never thought it would end like this. I always thought I had a home. I always thought I had a family, but as it turns out, my past is darker than t...