LOST IN A LOSER

By BlueMonster7787

We used to be happy back then We played and smiled together I missed the memories of ours - US You and me are... More

Prologue
Sun is The Light
You From Afar
Unloved Prince
The New Beginning
Because You Like Me?
Piper Boy
New Friend, More Hate
I Wish We Could Be Back Like Before
Surprise : Big Surprises (part 1)
Surprise : Big Surprises (part 2)
Plan A, B, C.... to Court You
Love Song : My Love Only For you
Aftermath : Stolen Kiss
Your Smile Is Giving Me Heart Attack
Confuse : Do I like Him?
Will My Heart Be Okay?
Heart To Heart With Mom
Change - Something New
Challenge (To Win O̶v̶e̶r̶ You) [Part 1]
Challenge (To Win O̶v̶e̶r̶ You) [Part 2]
Prince vs Princess
Mistake and Mistaken
Secret and Other Plan
Heart Breaks
Was It Dream?
The Strange Feeling
Going Mad Because Of You
Dumb and Dumber
Jealousy and Rivals [Part 1]
Jealousy and Rivals [Part 2]
Jealousy and Rivals [Part 3]
Regret
I See Him Everywhere
Our Date
Start Over
Sorry
The True Feeling
This Love Is Ours
Jealousy Everywhere
You Are Mine
You Are The One And Only
Official But Not Officially
Our Official First Kiss [Fourth Kiss]
Copper vs His Mom
Weekend and Movie [Part 1]
Weekend and Movie [Part 2]
Holiday Planning
Sweet Punishment
Back : New Ending
Extra Story 1 : It Makes Us Out of Control
Extra Story 2 : Finally, I Found You
Extra Story 3 : Our First Time (Copper x Oh)
Epilogue

Go On Date With Me!

1.7K 84 56
By BlueMonster7787

It is been a week since Copper said he wanted to court me. And he did. He always there wherever I was. He treated me like his precious. Not I complained, but what I should say. It was annoying. Why? Because it is look like he is my bodyguard. Always following me wherever I go. Even when I wanted to go to toilet. Ugh.

"Stop following me!"

"I will if you say yes for a date with me om Saturday"

I walked in to toilet and closed the door. I didn't give him reply. Well, I played to hard to get. But this handsome boy, so stubborn.

After school ended, I didn't pass through the front gate, but I passed by the side of school. I wanted to climb the wall beside the school. I did it to avoid him. I walked like a spy or ninja. I walked against the wall. I looked to the right and to the left. Making sure if there was no one saw me.

"What are you doing here?" someone asked me.

"How about you? What are you doing here, Sun?" I asked Sun who seems doing the same thing as I did. Is he avoiding someone?

"Same as you. I wanted to avoid Inn!"

"Playing hard to get, huh? Don't you love him? You're so bad, Sun!"

"Talk it to yourself. Don't you see yourself?"

"Hey, I do this because you said so!" I protested.

We ended up helping each other to pass the wall. He helped me first to step up. It was hard but I managed to do it. Then he did the same. We looked at the wall and then looked at each other. We smiled, like we proud of what we just did.

"Are you two done acting like ninja?"

There was Copper stared at us. Inn beside him. Shit. After all effort we just did, why we ended up meet them? God, why?

Inn walked pass me and dragged Sun away with him. Copper walked toward me. He smiled. Like he showed me evil smile. Shit. I'm done. I am gonna die.

Dear readers, if you not see me again in future that's mean I have been killed by this handsome boy in front of me. Please report him and find my body. I want to rest in peace.

"You are cute, Oh!" He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

Okay, I died. Bye guys. I died because of heart attack. His smile made me get a heart attack. Again.

*****

Me and Peach was sitting in living room. She helped me with my assignments. Our friend-relationship back to normal again. We be friend after cold war she gave me. It was uncomfortable situation, but it was the past. We are so happy now. Maybe she move on.

"So, it is Copper?" She asked me.

"Huh?"

"Everyone knows if he is courting you. How about it?"

"Why? Do you regret broke up with him?" I joked.

"Kind of" she said, "Hey, don't worry. I won't sneak him from you. If we try it again, it won't work. So better we stay like this. I am happy with my life. And he is happy with courting you!" she added when she looked at my shocked face.

"I don't like him!"

"Yeah.... I can see that" she said doubting me.

This girl. Why everyone never believe in what I say about him? I said the truth. I don't like him. I never like him. I love him. Aish. The last one, I didn't mean it. Belive me!

Peach was leaving when we saw Copper in front of the door. He looked at us. Peach bid me goodbye. Peach leaned his face in my ear. She whispered.

"If you need a help, don't call me!"

And then she left. It made me got death glare from Copper. Shit. Peach, you helped me dig my grave. Such a friend you are. I tried to close the door but he stopped it. He came in to my house.

"Oh, where is Pea...." my mother didn't finish her words when she saw him. He smiled at my mother and wai. My mother looked at me in confusion.

"Who is this handsome guy, Oh?"

"I am Copper, Mom. A friend of your son" he said to her, "And I am sorry to call you mom. If you mind, I will call you aunty"

"No... No... It is ok. Just call me mom. I love it!"

Mom, please don't fall for his charm! Too late. My mother fell for his charm. Look at her now, she smiled ear to ear. She loved him already. This is bad!

"Copper, you do look like Plustor. I like you!"

She left us and back to her room. Me and Copper sat on the couch. I kept distance with him but he always came closer.

"Who is Plustor?" He asked me curious.

"A dog in our neighborhood!" I lied.

"Do I looke like a dog in your mom's eyes?" He sound disbelieved. I laughed. He was so cute with that confuse face. I stopped laughing when I saw his angry face.

"So, Peach huh?"

"Yeah. Why? Jealous?"

"Yes I am!"

I looked at him. Shocked. Did he said he was jealous? Omg. I am so happy. Okay. Shit Oh. Control yourself! I wanted to smile but I hold it back. I didn't want to show him how happy I was. It would make him thought if he won over me. Well, he already won from the beginning.

"What do you want? Why are you here?" I changed the subject. He looked at me.

"I...." he leaned his body, made his face getting close to my face. I pushed my body back to avoid this closeness, until my back hit the couch. I laid back and he was on top of me. I trapped between his arms. I could feel my face was getting red. I was blushing. Please mom, don't come. I prayed. I didn't want my mother saw us in this state. It would be embarrassing.

I closed my eyes. I was ready to accept whatever he might do to me. Maybe kiss? I waited for long but nothing happened. I didn't dare to open my eyes.

"Let's make a bet. Like the last time we did it!" he said. I opened my eyes. He wasn't on top of me anymore. He sat beside me. Looking at me. I felt embarrased. I got up and tried to hide my embarrassement. What the heck did you think, Oh?

"What did you say?"

"I said let have a bet like last time. If I win, let's have date on Saturday!" he came close to me and whispered, "And why you closed your eyes before? Did you wait for me to kiss you, Oh?"

"No!" I got up and faced him.

He got up. Came closer to me. Every step he made, I stepped back. Keeping distance with him. I didn't want to be trapped in his trap again. I didn't want to look like a fool. He stopped.

"Tomorrow, after school. I will wait for you" He walked to the door, like he wanted to leave, "And Oh, please stop being cute or I can't help but dreaming about you tonight!" He smiled and left me dumbfounded.

Damn. His smile and his cheesy line. Why I smile because of that? Oh, stop smiling! Don't smile!

I smiled. I felt so happy. He made me in cloud nine. Why I become like this? What spell he did to me?

As I walked to my room and ready for bed time, my mother came. She look like wanted to interogate me. Okay, this is not gonna be that bad right?

"So Oh. Which one? Peach or that handsome boy?"

"Mom!"

"I just curious" she said, "Better don't be with Peach!"

"Why? She is a nice girl and beautiful"

"Yes, she is nice and beautiful. That is why I don't like you be with her. It will waste her good!"

"Mom! Am I not your son?" She laughed.

"Because you're my son, I don't want you to waste her good!" she laughed again when I gave her death glare, "Better you be with that boy!"

"Why? I thought you don't want me to ruin anyone good. He is handsome, you know" I sulked.

"So, do you admit he is handsome, right?"  she winked at me.

"Mom!"

I got up and closed my door. I could hear her laughing behind my door. Shit, Copper. You made me got a tease from my mom. I will kill you!

----------------------------------------------------

I got stuck last night but this idea was crossed my mind
Thanks God 😇😇

I hope you like this chapter because I have had fun writting this chapter

See you in next chapter

Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 58.7K 48
"Why do you care if I'm mad or not?" It was the only thing I cared about knowing at this point. "You're smart King. You figure it out." Ace Carter w...
528 4 42
Samuel: "You done with your packing?? When are you planning to shift?" Ace: "Ahh, that." Samuel: "Listen Ace, I don't give a damn about your personal...
208K 1.5K 8
{Highest Rank - #15 Teen Fiction (8/7/2016)} {Completed - 12/9/2016} {Being Re-Published} {Currently under major editing and also a bit of re-writing...
1K 373 46
A young and innocent girl, bullied and shamed for her complexion, fell in love with a newly admitted classmate in high school. A twist- she had a bes...