Check MatE And She's Mine!!

By xxXstrangergurlxxX

Rebecca is left alone and stranded.She lands in London without her memories except that one night that change... More

Check MatE And She's Mine!!
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter:5
CHAPTER:6
chapter:7
chapter 8
chapter:9
chapter 10
chapter11
chapter:12
chapter:13
chapter:14
Chapter 15.

chapter:3

289 4 1
By xxXstrangergurlxxX

I hope you guys will like it :)

##############################################################################################################################################################

CHAPTER:3

I just sat there staring and staring at him. His blue eyes piercing mine and no they are different blue they are not those blue ones.they are different from those grayish blue ones, hes not the guy who had pinned me to that tree.His eyes were cold with fury they had no emotions whatsoever .These blue pairs has care in them they fell warm, he is definitely not him I thought. Hes not the person I met that night. which night? what day is it when did that happen? The doctor said I was passed out for like three days. God my head hurttss and I clutch my head with one hand on the brink of tears.

"Take it easy we dont have to rush" he said touhing me on my arm ."we can talk about it tomorrow, rest for now" his accent seems different than mine.

His touch brought little tingles but not like those fireworks I felt the previous night.

When did he come so close I did not even realise it I was too busy freaking out. His hand felt heavy on my shoulder and I felt tired so tired.

I stared back at those eyes unable to say anything because of the closeness, his blond hair falling sideways .

His eyes were deep blue as in really really blue I looked in those eyes and they blank again. Whats wrong with me reading eyes, feeling warm, feeling tingly did I got a brain transplant or something. Is there a brain transplant? Is that even possible? Whats wrong with me.

"Who are you?" I almost whispered.

He stepped back a little increasing the distance between us an plopped on the chair behind me when did he bring his chair near to my bed..

I felt bad because of the distance cause I felt cold againn I layed down bringing the sheets closer to myself get a grip!! I said to myself.I don't want to fall for him this instant or anyone for that matter I dont know my own name for the love of god these hormones are killing me.Was amnesia not enough.

"I am the one who bought you to the hospital"he said running his hand through his blond hair .

"But that night it was someone else"I said looking at him confused. Were there two guys , did the first one scared me that I run towards a truck and the other one rescued me. I am definitely going crazy.

"I don't know about whom are you talking"  he said calmly.

I tried to remain cool. This man doesn't know me he bought me to the hospital. That night I saw some other guy. What am I supposed to ask him. Who am I? What's my name? What if he takes advantage of my amnesia.

"How did you bring me over here?" I asked him instead   crossing my hands on my stomach and trying my best to sound confident and cool.

"You got hit by the truck and I bought you to the hospital " he said creasing his brows.

"No, the man who found me in those woods he was different he was not you " I said him firmly.

"How do you know you saw him clearly in that dark forest?" he said raising his brows.

I...I just know ? I said damn why did I stutter.

"Well yea I am not the man you saw in the woods" he said shifting his position "But I am the one who bought you to the hospital when you were hit by the truck that night".

How do I believe this guy I dont know anything I dont remember anything apart from the flash of memory I had just now. May be il remember evrythng slowly the doctor did say I need rest.

"But I dint see any cars apart from that truck".I said sternly trying to get information from him.

"That truck went after hitting you I was on my way to my home I saw a body laying on the middle of the road hopefully I wasn't too late for you or you would have been in the grave right now answering the angels all the question" he said with a small chuckle.

"Oh" is all I could say how stupid I am this man saved me and I am interested in knowing the man in the wood who held my hand god i am such an idiot.

Why am I thinking about those eyes I wont be able to see them again it was just for once .

Arrghh!! forget about him or you will go mad and you will have to stay more on this death bed.

I closed my eyes and breathed out a heavy sigh.

"No thank you" he said raising his brows smirking.

I opened my eyes and stared at him with no expression.

God how did I forget to thank him to saved my life.

My cheeks flushed red with embarrassment boy can this day get any better.

I looked down hiding my self under the sheets god this is terrible when I heard him chuckle.

How can I be so stupid I should have thanked him first and then go on shooting him with billions of my questions.

He just saved me from getting into the grave and I went on bombarding him with questions instead of saying him thank you he is responsible for my breath right now.

I looked at him through my lashes not unable to meet his eyes.

He was tapping on his blackberry thankgodd.

"T..thank you.. "I almost whispered not sure if he could here that.

"Your welcome" he said half smiling "Any one would have done that if they see a person laying on the road accident prone ".

"Well the driver ran away after hitting me".I said crossing my arms on my chest.

"He must have been drunk .. to miss someone like you " he said half smirking.

I flushed scarlet god this man will make me drown with embarrassment.

He chuckled shaking his head going back to his blackberry .

God this world is obsessed with gadgets. Did i have phone of my own.May be I have one and I lost it in those woods. Are my parents going to come to see me if I am alive. Do I have anybody who is concerned about me.

I lyed down staring at the white ceiling above me there is no way I"ll go on talking to him he will again get a way to embarrass me. And his accent is differnt from mine. Is he from another country or I landed In another one. I dont even know from where I belong . GOD.

Just before my eyes were drifting back to another sleep the door burst open and the Dr. came in along with his writing pad .

"How are you feeling miss?" he asked me looking through his glasses which were almost on the tip of his nose they could probably fall any minute.

"Much better than before" I replied him.

Well yeah I was feeling much much better than before.

"Good then " he said looking on the machine beside me and continuing with his tapping.

"When will I be able to go home?" I asked him. Why did I ask him I dont even know where my home is.

"Well you can leave after the tests results and we are sure that the reports are clear and you can leave the hospital.." he said engrossed in his pad.

"How long will it take"? I asked impatiently.

"Almost three or more depends on your recovery"  he replied looking at the man"at last he got out of that pad in his hand.

"Did you contact her parents ?" he asked him.

"Well we don't even know her name I was waiting for her to wake up " he replied looking at me.

They both looking at me waiting for my answer.

I went pale.

My eyes swelling with tears what am I supposed to say them, I cant lie to them they will figure it out I don't have anywhere to go.

I looked down playing with my fingers fighting my tears which were ready to flow away I just cant go on crying in front of two strangers I said to myself. But I cant help it I dont know who I am.

Everything was silent not even the wind was blowing it seemed.

Someone cleared their throat. I dint bother to look who did that.

"I dont know" I replied a tear flowing from my left cheek.

################################################################################# 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Flesh/Bone By Adrian Birch

Mystery / Thriller

708K 46.4K 45
Two vanished. One came back.
3K 123 48
Rebecca struggles to get over the death of her boyfriend Sebastian. After months of depression and anxiety, she finally has the courage to move on wi...
49 0 14
Andy made a promise in freshman year that she would never fall in love again. Soon in Junior year, Andy has her whole world turned upside down when a...
66.4K 2.4K 67
After being fired from her first job, she moves to another state, another city in hopes to start over. All things start off well, until she meets him...