That Cold Heart || min.yoongi...

By iCrunts

[UNEDITED] [COMPLETED] His heart was cold. No one can touch 'em, or else they'll freeze. But if a girl like P... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
New Cover
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
important note (Don't skip)
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two
Author's note
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Six
Author's note (Game)
Author's note
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
ANOTHER NOTE
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT
Questions
Upcoming books

Chapter Thirty-Five

301 13 1
By iCrunts

--

- Cherim's pov -

"Exel.." I whispered.

I cant believe he can do such a thing! When I was caught, he's the one who beated me up. I don't know why he did such a thing! But I know for sure that Sihyeon payed him alot for this.

"Exel?!"

He smirked. I don't know but I felt triggered the time he took his eyes on me. Apple was also nervous as her eyes were teary almost begging for Exel to stop. "Exel! Why do you have to betray us?! You assh*le! F*ck you!"

"Exel.. please I'm begging you to stop this!" Apple spoke. But he didn't even cared at all. He isn't the guy whom I have a crush on before. He isn't the guy whom I lend my eyes to.

Sihyeon smirked like she had her plan complete. "I'm just so happy to see your old friend, causing you all a major problem? Even if you give up for your soul.. Exel would NEVER come back on being a useless friends of yours!" She said, making a stupid and pouty face.

Is this the end?

Suddenly I realized we're back at the wheelchair. My eyes were locked down at those guys who are still so surprised. Exel was beside us.. His eyes were different. I don't know if I'm facing the real him now. "Why did you have to do this??"

He laughed. "I don't think that's the right question, Cherim. The right one is when do you start doing this." He let out a small gun from his pocket, and slowly showing it to us. "Yo-You're not going to use that on us right?"

"Mhn.. you think I'll not?"

"Exel please.. if we're talking about rejection I'm so sorry. I just told you before right? My heart only count you as my crush and That doesn't move into another round! I love someone else! It's that yet late to switch teams, Exel please.." I almost kneel down but then I almost shriek when he moved his hands to my hair to pull it.

"Hm.. let me think it this way.. why would I give up? Why would I fxcking give all my hardworks for a bxtch!"

PAAAAAAAK

"You.. you motherfxcking moron! I hate you! Stay away! You're a traitor! Traitor! Traitor! Argh! You deserve to die you deserve to be treated as a trash! I can't believe I fell for someone this evil! Fxck you!"

Apple's tears spreads all over her face to her heart. I can't stand seeing her like this and with Exel grinning, doesn't making any worry at all. "This is your end, Cherim, no one can save you. Even your stupid student!"

Exel smirked and tied up our mouths, he pushed us to the middle and the other guards caught The boys arms and locked them up, including Yoongi.
I saw them tied up, as my hands shakes. They took Apple, Mark and Taehyung beside the boys. Leaving me behind at the center.

Is this the end of us? Will I go home safe and sound? I don't know what to do anymore! I don't know if Im going to keep on doing this. I don't know if I can do this. I can hear their voices screaming my name. I looked upto Yoongi, he was also worried. I don't care if I die, just let them safe.

"I count 1-5 if you're ready, my Dear Cherim. If you escape before it's 5, I'll let you, but one of them will replace you. But if escape, or not after 5, I'm sorry but you'reㅡcrack, dead." She smirked.

I closed my eyes. What will it be Cherim? I took a deep breath.

"Don't do this, Cherim! Escape!" They yelled at me, but I don't mind any.

"One..."

Tell me what to do! Tell me what to do! I closed my eyes. All I want is for my friends to stay safe, and I can sacrifice everything for them. I can't do anything about it if I'm destined to die here alone. I don't have any rights to live anymore. I did so many lies and causes so many wrongs in my life.

"Nothing but a professional observer, Girl, duh."

Apple is one of my true friends. She saved me many times now. I can't forgive myself if something happen to her and I'll kill whoever hurts her at one. I muttured. I can't close it for Apple. And to others.

"Two..."

I love them all so much, and I can't do anything but to die in misery. There are many things that runs on my mind and the memories were slowly fading out. All I can hear, is the loud noise of them yelling my name but neither did I, can't hear Yoongi's voice. I can't hear him yell even something that is included about my safety. He was so quiet.

"I, Park Cherim, will be honored to help you, Min Yoongi, for your road in falling off the basketball team."

He lost the game and rejected my offer. He lost because he helped me from what Jihyun did to me, when she just kicked my butt off at the cr and ripped my hear, making me unconscious. That was what I felt before.. something that flickers open in my heart. When I'm close to him my heart beats like crazy and then it keeps on mixing to my mind. Am I falling inlove with him?

"Three..."

It's almost Five. And there is my decision that I will keep it myself. I do fell inlove with him, it seems like I've seen him before that I forgot when. Am I really falling inlove with no other than Min Yoongi? Am I really falling inlove to him? Why now? Why didnt I realize it when I was safe and when I knew that he was still beside me! Why!

"Four.."

I shivered. This is your time Cherim, Die for everyone. Die for all the persons you love. End it here where you found the person, to fell in love with. Do I really made a wrong choice? Sihyeon clenched her teeth eager to make a click. I nodded and smirked, I don't know why and when do I have the time to smirk. I don't know why I felt lonely, n' I dont know but I'm not liking Yoongi.. I'm loving him for real.

"I Just told you to sleep and rest! Not talk like a barking sheep!"

I smiled. I almost laugh remembering those insults I get from Yoongi. The Min Yoongi. Whom I loved. And this is the ending for my story I guess. Sihyeon was waiting for the time to click until she slowly catch up for herself and slowly speak the last number that I'm waiting to hear from her mouth.

"Sorry, But it's not yet what I think it is. We're not yet over, Not yet breaking up."

She smirked.

"Five.."

I've fell inlove with someone, I already found you. Min Yoongi.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO."

----

Third person's point of view.

"Where are they?" Xiana Panicked. Yes, she was left outside after the building get burnt. She tried calling the police but they ignore her calls. She was trying to help save her eonnie. And to save her oppa. "Please be safe, please please please." She begged.

"Xiana!" Someone yelled her name. She don't know who that person is but she was shocked to discover who it was..

Her dad running towards her.

"D--Dad?" She seemed so confuse. But it seems like the person is real and kept on running towards her. As soon as the guy came closer, she breaks a tears. "I-I'm sorry, I don't believe in illusions."

"Xiana, It's me. You're not hallucinating. It's true that I'm here. Xiana, sweetie I'm so sorry about the time I left you. About the time that you thought I was dead----"

She hugged her. Even tho her father were in the middle of regretting she still believe she was alive. His touch was really familiar and his stare was still the same. He is really her father. She sighed and looked back at her father emotionally.

"Dad, my friends are inside and they are indanger! I called the police but they won't answer! Please dad, I'm begging you. Save my friends, call the police." He nodded. Her dad is an old officer. So he knew some officers at the police station.

After calling, he hanged up "They're on their way. Don't worry we'll save that friends of yours." He patted his daughter's shoulders. "I'm so worried, dad! If something happen to Yoongi oppa I'll curse myself!"

"Y-Yoongi?" He stutter. He closed his eyes in surprise. By hearing his name he almost cross his fingers. "Y-You mean Min yoongi?"

"Yes! Dad? Why are you turning more paler?"

"Xiana..I have something to tell you..."

Mr.Campbell smiled at his daughter and closes its eyes. He ain't ready to admit it yet because he knew Xia will be so confuse. But then a reasurring smile conquers it all.

"Yoongi.. he's your lost brother."

---

Follow me on wattpad: @iCrunts

Don't forget to vote, comment and share this! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5.1K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
42.2K 1.1K 37
The most part of all princes have more delight in warlike manners and feats of chivalry than in the good feats of peace. -Thomas More Kim Namjoon is...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
59K 2.5K 23
'𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂? 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴.' [book 2: spin-off; 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗿 ~김태형] ******* #1 Yakuza - 20th Septemb...