That Cold Heart || min.yoongi...

By iCrunts

[UNEDITED] [COMPLETED] His heart was cold. No one can touch 'em, or else they'll freeze. But if a girl like P... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
New Cover
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
important note (Don't skip)
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two
Author's note
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Author's note (Game)
Author's note
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
ANOTHER NOTE
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT
Questions
Upcoming books

Chapter Thirty-Two

368 15 3
By iCrunts

Che rim's point of view.

"Mark!"

I yelled while I hugged him. It doesn't mean much to me. He's just my friend, who wouldn't hug him when he looks like a rug? He has a blood at the side of his lips while he has his eyes closed.

He left me and mark here at the room, all cold. My clothes was now dirty and muddy. Blood also scattered in my face, side of my lips because of the hard punch i've received awhile ago.

"Mark, I'm sorry." I muttured.

He didn't reply, he was asleep and didn't open his eyes. I can feel his hard breathing and the weak face he was making. Poor him. He didn't do anything for himself. "If only I knew you were kidnapped more earlier, I should've saved you earlier, I'm tough. I can fight them."

But I didn't heard any words from him. "Please open your eyes, It's me. Che rim, your project partner who disgusts you before. But now, desperate to hear your voice."

"Wake up.."

But my expectations was opposite. He didn't open his eyes nor groaned while he wake up. We were at the bed and he was tied up while he sleeps, sitting as his hands are tied up at the his back. I sat down at the bed beside him.

My shoulder hurts so bad. But the only lucky thing I have is.. My Cellphone. I checked it on my pocket and lucky that it was still full charge. I started to dial Yoongi's number. But there is no signal at all.

Darn it. Signal come and show up to me! "Dammit!" I whispered and started texting but it can't be send too. I looked at Mark, as he bowed down his head, sleeping. I frowned.

Suddenly, a loud conversation was heard outside the door.

"We've caught, Che rim as you wanted boss."

"Great, call Yoongi and tell him to come. We have our two bait. And I think he'll rush up."

I gasped. Why?! Why in the world! Why is she.... I can't believe this! I immediately tapped Yoongi's number but the signal is still slow!

No! Yoongi! You can't go here!

**

Yoongi's point of view.

*RIIIIIING* *RIIIIIIING*

I smirked. This is the call I've been waiting for. After minutes of waiting, it's now here. My heart beats faster as I saw the unknown's number calling again.

Rely on the good side, Yoongi.

I didn't hesitate to answer the call. I slowly opened my lips into an answer. "Hello?"

["My dear Yoongi, Tsk Tsk."]

What?! My eyes widened when I heard the voice. How could he?! How could he! The only thing I knew is the boss of all of this, but I never knew he was included! "Stupid! Traitor! F*ck you!"

["I'm missing nothing Yoongi Am I? Don't curse, it doesn't look good on you."]

"Don't tell me what to do! Assh*le! You're a traitor! Stupid! Idiot!" My anger increases every time I hear his annoying voice.

I stopped until I heard a laugh. ["I bet this is our last meeting Yoongi."]

"What do you mean last meeting?!"

Suddenly, I heard voices from behind the call. [(KYAHHH! Fire! Fire!!)]

Che rim?! She was caught! And this assh*le is letting her suffer into a fire tension. I almost forgot Mark was with her. Is he going to die with them? ["OH SHUT UP! I'm sorry Yoongi.. such interruption is it?"]

"NO! Don't do it! You don't have to do it! Stop it! Your blinded!"

["come here and save your friends, or else.. You'll reach such dust when you come here.. AHAHAHAHA."]

"What the f*ck are you----"

TOOT TOOT TOOOOOOT.

I didn't took any chance but to spin my head off to the others. We are in the middle of the darkness and we're sitting on a bench. I looked at them nervously and told them whom I just spoken at the phone. They were also surprised but anger presses them more.

"I can't believe this!" -Apple.

"Yeah! Totally Can't!" -Ivan

"Uh.. who is who?" -Xiana.

I almost laughed at Xia's reaction. Who wouldn't tho. Difference always makes a funny one for me. "So? Shall we go now?"

"They didn't told me to go by myself so I think We can all go." I said, coldly.

"And one more thing.. He just set the place on fire so we have to hurry."

"What?! Omg! Che rim!" Apple muttured about to drop a tear. We rushed out the place to find a vehicle we can ride for the place..

**

3rd person's point of view.

While the kids are out in searching, the Parents were at still at the Yoongi's mansion. They didn't said a word since then and didn't speak.

"Do we have to tell them now Soo Jung?" Elizabeth asked.

"No. Now is not the right time, Eli." Soojung said, calmly drinking the juice.

"I'm just surprised they tried an act infront of us." Dong woo spoke. He elbowed her wife when he caught her without Manners.

"Kids this days." Soojung Drank again. They were faking their children about the fact that they were treated by traitors but no. They really knew the act and those grounding thingies is the only way to forget those acts. Especially since their past dedicates on this.

** Flashback **

[A/N: I know. Please read to understand more! 😁😘✔]

"Now Now my dear Che rim, slow down alright? You might stumble!" Mrs Park is Teaching her daughter to her new skills in biking. Cherim playfully clicked her toes in the land for the sign of a stop.

"Why did you stop?" Asked Mrs Park.

"It's red light, Mom. Dad told me to stop when it's red light!" Cherim pointed at the sign, a poster that is painted with red. "Aist. This kid."

"Mommy are you mad?" She pouted as her mom with her pointed nose clicking for an answer. She smiled and rested her palm on her daughter's shoulders. "Should I?"

"Faster then, your dad is waiting for you."

Cherim smiled. "Thanks, Mom."

~after the dinner~

Cherim went outside alone, frightened her mom will scold of not going out of the house. They're afraid that she will be on a tip-toe hills. Beside her was her childhood best friend Xia. "I can't believe you escaped."

"What are you talking about? I didn't escape because I was never locked."

"Oh well, you gotta admit you wanted sometime alone."

Cherim and Xiana went for the Park alone. Many kids surprised them and they were all smiling friendly at them. "Xia, I'll be on the swing, Check on the slide if you want."

"Okay," They seperated ways. Cherim brought herself hooked up on the swing. She carefully moved it to swing her sliding left to right. Front and backwards. She was actually, having fun when suddenly..

She fell on her knees. The impact of the force of the swing makes her drop a tear looking at the scratch knee she has. "Ouch. Stupid swingie!"

"You're much more stupid."

Her eyes landed on the kid infront of him. Staring at her crystal eyes. "You just called me what?!"

"Stupid. Why would you use force when you can't handle it?"

"Who are you?! Stay away! Mom said not to talk to strangers!"

"Well my mom said help strangers that is weak."

"Weak?! Serves you right! I'm strong!!!"

"Why did you fell?"

"Because The force of my ability strikes!"

"Why did you cry?"

"I uh.." Cherim thought of a way to answer him but she cant find anything to block him. She gave out a sigh. "I'm fine, I don't need help."

"Who said I'm going to help you?"

He turn his back at the poor girl as he wear the same boring expression. Cherim thought about that guy was ruined. In all of a sudden, Xiana arrived with a bag of joy from the slide.

"Are you alright Cherim? Can you stand?"

"Yes! I'm strong! I'm not weak! I'll prove him!"

**

[A/N: This scene is before Yoongi's sister funeral happens! 😀😢👍]

"Mom, I told you. I don't want a force Marriage." Cherim, the 16 years old young lady spoke.

"Who told you you'll have an arrange Marriage? I don't want you to get married, you're only 16. That what I said is only a contract but we broke it up already." Soo jung said.

"Why are you signing the contract for real?"

"Because it's the only option! It's the only option to save you!" Che rim felt quiet and waited for her mother's continuation.

"What?"

"In order to have a happy life, I must sign that contract for you to get married. But It's already broke because I blackmailed them about demanding. Listen to me Cherim, Their lives are bigger. Their lives have bigger chances to grow than for us here! I promise you that you'll get a happy life. A worthy life for your own. And it's time.. it's time for you to know what's real and what's wrong."

Soo jung paused for a moment. Cherim can't understand a single word. "I'm-- uh, it's nothing. Just.. Visit your dad's grave for me, I'm not feeling well."

Cherim do what was told. She didn't know that her mom hidden a secret. That she knew the accidentally meeting of she and the kid at the park. That was the one she was supposed to marry, and the one that has the same clan as she is.

*~ End of flashback ~*

"What if they fell inLove with each other? Isn't that a bit too.. inappropriate? They are----" before Soojung can speak, Eli stopped her.

"If they do, we can't do anything but to stop them and let them stay away from each other." Soojung sighed. Can she do it for her daughter? Where she knows her daughter's happiness is found?

[Cherim]

"Mark, please wake up!" I cried out loud while the smoke increases. I almost inhaled the toxic so bad! I closed my eyes until tears were formed. The building is already on fire, and we don't have anything to do.

I hugged Mark as tight as I can as he breathed heavily. I heard a groan from him as I opened my eyes waiting for the room to collapse. "U-Ugh.."

"Mark! Let's get out of here!"

I said. He slowly opened his eyes and I can see the weakness in his golden eyes. "C-Che rim?"

"Yes it's me! Let's get out of here before-----"

The door suddenly collapse as for my mind. I don't know what to do! I really don't know! Yoongiiii.. my mind kept yelling his name as I stare at those fallen woods.

"Mark! Come on lets get out of here!" Before I can move, he stopped me.

"Mark?" He didn't reply. What is his problem?! "Mark we have to go out at once!!!"

"I'm sorry, I can't." My eyes didn't move and it was only set to him. "Mark are you nuts?! Come on----"

"Go and save yourself cherim! Let me be!!" He yelled causing for me to stumble. The woods and this building will get ruined! And we don't have more time.

"No."

"Cherim----"

"We'll go together!! I won't leave any single peice here!!" I said and helped him to walk. I dont really want someone to cry over us! Just Yoongi needs to be safe. He can't go here.

"Cherim--- I like you,"

---

Okeiu im back 👌💞
So, I've been so excited what was going to happen next! Omg! I'm also scared! 😱🙏
This book is about to end babies so keep up your good support! Have a nice day! 🙂😘🍟🍔🍕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
893K 21.8K 42
Y/N is a traumatized 19 year old girl. She comes from a broken family that was filled with nothing but lies. Her soul was repeatedly broken. When she...
42.2K 1.1K 37
The most part of all princes have more delight in warlike manners and feats of chivalry than in the good feats of peace. -Thomas More Kim Namjoon is...
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...