You and Me || JM ✔️

By AlmightyBomb

"She leaned on the wall for support. Her knees weakened but managed to hold her up. Tears trickling down her... More

Chapter 1: Let me go!
Chapter 2: Who are you?
Chapter 3: Maid costume
Chapter 4: It's the begining
Chapter 5: Rules
Chapter 6: Reasons
Chapter 7: Nearly Escaped
Chapter 8: Assistant
Chapter 9: Never!
Chapter 10: Trapped once again
Chapter 11: It all starts now
Chapter 12: I beg you
Chapter 13: He's crazy!
Chapter 14: Save me
Chapter 15: Finally at peace
Chapter 16: The hunt is on
Chapter 17: Hawaii
Chapter 18: Business can be nasty
Chapter 19: Shopping and starvation
Chapter 20: Reveal the truth (part 1)
Chapter 21: Reveal the truth (part 2)
Chapter 22: War with business (part 1)
Chapter 23: War with bussiness (part 2)
Chapter 24: War with bussiness (part 3)
Chapter 25: Trust
Chapter 26: All I want is you
Chapter 27: I'm back with a surprise
Chapter 28: my heart
Chapter 29: Handover
Chapter 30: lets go back home
Chapter 31: satisfaction or guilt
Chapter 32: alliance
Chapter 33: i may pronounce you husband and wife
Chapter 34: i married this man
Chapter 35: unexpected visitor
Chapter 36: the real truth
Chapter 37: honeymoon?
Chapter 38: 2 faced?
Chapter 39: it can't be
Chapter 40: not ready for this
Chapter 41: mistakes
Chapter 43: another member
Chapter 44: love and hatred
Chapter 45: another chance
Chapter 46: I love you
Epilogue
New book
New JJK FF

Chapter 42: please come back

8.9K 328 118
By AlmightyBomb

Recap
I can't believe this I misunderstood the truth all these years. I kept hating the Kim family for nothing.

Shit! Jennie. How will I ever face her? She hates me now. The girl of my dreams is hating me.

I made a big mistake.

End of recap

Jimin's pov

I still need to find more evidence to clear up my misunderstandings.

I took the evidence Hyungs gave me and went through it over and over again. It made sense, it was clearing up to me. Especially the medical reports.

I reached a few people through the call, who worked with mum years back only to find the answer I was looking for.

Hyungs were right, my mother was indeed going through mental issues. As for Kim and his family, they had nothing to do with this. I admit that Kim seems cocky and arrogant but he's not what I took him for.

Shit, I ruined a family, just because of my stupid misunderstanding.

How will I ever face the girl I want to love and only loved after this? I did so much to her ever since I laid my hands on her. I sexually harassed her, locked her up in the room, tied her up in the basement, drugged her so she wouldn't have a choice but to fall in my arms, forced her to give me consent and...took her virginity without her will.

As for her kissing Taehyung, I'm still jealous at that but I deserved it for being an asshole after all. She's got a valid reason for kissing him. How would she love me when I treated her like shit.

I have no guts to go face her- Wait she's tied up! Shit I forgot I tied her up before coming here.

With the thought of losing her, I rushed to our room.

Narrator's pov

Rushing to see her, he quickly unlocked the door, barging in.

"Jennie?"

He ran to the bedroom only to find white sheets tossed on the rugged floor and her body no where close.

"Shit."

"Jennie? Jennie? Please come out. I need to talk to you. Jennie? Baby please."

He searched the entire honeymoon suite. Running around, kicking and opening every door he could possibly find.
The room now seemed like a trash can after he started throwing and smashing things. Letting out all the anger inside him until sliding down the white wall and landing on the flat surface with tears.

"Please come back".

Jennie's pov

"Jen are you ok?"

I simply nod as warm tears rolled down my cheeks.

"I swear I'll break his face! How dare he." Taehyung stood up, banging his fist on the wooden table.

"Tae.." my voice came out as a whimper and cracked.

I really don't know what to do. I really don't. Please help me. Someone please, I need help, if he finds me, he'll do worse. He'll probably rape me and then kill me. Or even worse, keep me with him forever and torture me every night.

No! I rather die then live in hell with him.

Stuck deep in my thoughts I didn't even realise Taehyung hugging me.

I'm just grateful to him and the housekeeper. If it weren't for that lady, I would have no escape. I don't trust Jimin. I knew he would never leave me and he even proofed it after tying me up.

Thank god that middle aged lady heard my screams and came to help. She herself was quite horrified at the scene she witnessed. My body only covered in a duvet and wrists tied up to the bed head. I managed to get changed on time and sneak out before I bumped into Tae. For a split second I thought it was Jimin and I was petrified at that fact but it turned out to be my rescuer.

I told Tae everything and he booked our tickets back right away. We caught the flight and now...we're here in his house, safely. The house...that was supposed to be OUR home after marriage. Guess not.
(Tae's house🔝pics up there)

"Your house is quite neat". I complimented, trying to divert my mind but it was true though. It really was clean and organised.

He smiled.

"Why wouldn't it be? It's your choice anyway."

I had no words.

"I know you like open, bright places. You can't stay in a small or dark room for long a time. You'll panic and get sick if you do. That's why I designed the entire house for you, made of glass and white walls." He slightly smiled, speaking softly and looking at me with his mesmerisingly eyes that twinkled.

This is wrong.

"Tae...you do know that we can't...be together now right?"
I spoke softly, holding his hands in mine.

His smile faded.

I know, but I'll wait. I'll wait for you to love me again. You can live here as long as you like. Better if it's forever. I'll look after you.

I couldn't help but just hug him.

"Thanks for everything".

------------

1 MONTH LATER...

"Yah, What time are you leaving work?"

"I already left".

"Shit! I need to hurry up. Ok bye"

I quickly placed the frying pan on the stove and mixed my ingredients together. I really want to finish cooking before he reaches home. I know he'll be hungry.

-------

After what seemed like 30 minutes, I heard the door bell.

"He's here".

I placed the kimichi, fish cakes and Korean fried chicken which I obviously made on the dinning table and head over to the door.

Opening it to reveal...Tae smiling as always. He gave me a peck on the cheek and hugged me before entering. He's started doing this lately.

"How was your day?" I asked like I always did when he came back home.

"Hungryyyyy"

"Your day was hungry?" I giggled.

"Yup cause you weren't there to cook me delicious food."

Without realising the food on the table, he turned and stood amazed.

A square smile popped up on his face with joy making me smile instantly.

"I love you for this". He turned over and gave me an appreciating look.

We settled down on the table and enjoyed the food i made. He was enjoying himself with the fish cakes and Korean fried chicken.

"Wah, you should really be a chef. I bet you'll beat everyone out there".

"Haha come on now eat".

"Hey Why are you only eating kimchi? Try the chicken. It's really good," he placed a piece of the chicken on my plate.

I took a bite and let my taste buds take in the flavour. For some reason it rejected it and the urge to throw up was immediate.

Oh my god.

I quickly got up the seat leaving Tae dumbfounded and rushed to the bathroom. Throwing up everything I ate. I continued for a good 2 minutes or so. My tummy kinda hurting. Where is this all coming from? I didn't eat this much.

After I was done, I cleaned up and headed down. I looked up to see him watching me confused and still seated on the same seat. Well not any more now, he just got up started heading towards me.

Oh lord why does it seem like theres 2 of everything?"

Before I could take another step down the last stair, there was a black out. The only thing I could hear was Taehyung's voice. Not clear what he said because it was all muffled up and for some reason I felt as if I was lying on top of a cushion. Did he catch me?
I tried to focus but my eyes got heavier by minute and slumber took over............me.....
Zzzzzzzzzzzz

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

669 41 26
When she fell for him but life had some other plans but it didn't stop the fate to be there for each other 💜🫰
404K 14.7K 54
A college love story where Jungkook falls in love with new student Kim Taehyung, but taehyung didn't like Jungkook in first place, as their initial m...
18.1K 617 24
In which jeongukk loves pain ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Are you suicidal?" "No, why?" "You have cuts on you arms and legs!!" "I love hurting" --------- WARNI...
677 35 12
Making her suffer for the sin she did is what I thought will makeme happy but..why I'm suffering seeing her in this vulnerable state?" ...