LOST IN A LOSER

By BlueMonster7787

We used to be happy back then We played and smiled together I missed the memories of ours - US You and me are... More

Prologue
Sun is The Light
You From Afar
Unloved Prince
The New Beginning
Because You Like Me?
Piper Boy
New Friend, More Hate
I Wish We Could Be Back Like Before
Surprise : Big Surprises (part 1)
Surprise : Big Surprises (part 2)
Plan A, B, C.... to Court You
Love Song : My Love Only For you
Aftermath : Stolen Kiss
Your Smile Is Giving Me Heart Attack
Confuse : Do I like Him?
Will My Heart Be Okay?
Heart To Heart With Mom
Change - Something New
Challenge (To Win O̶v̶e̶r̶ You) [Part 1]
Challenge (To Win O̶v̶e̶r̶ You) [Part 2]
Prince vs Princess
Mistake and Mistaken
Secret and Other Plan
Heart Breaks
The Strange Feeling
Going Mad Because Of You
Dumb and Dumber
Jealousy and Rivals [Part 1]
Jealousy and Rivals [Part 2]
Jealousy and Rivals [Part 3]
Regret
I See Him Everywhere
Go On Date With Me!
Our Date
Start Over
Sorry
The True Feeling
This Love Is Ours
Jealousy Everywhere
You Are Mine
You Are The One And Only
Official But Not Officially
Our Official First Kiss [Fourth Kiss]
Copper vs His Mom
Weekend and Movie [Part 1]
Weekend and Movie [Part 2]
Holiday Planning
Sweet Punishment
Back : New Ending
Extra Story 1 : It Makes Us Out of Control
Extra Story 2 : Finally, I Found You
Extra Story 3 : Our First Time (Copper x Oh)
Epilogue

Was It Dream?

1.5K 80 9
By BlueMonster7787

Thank you for whoever left vote and comment in this story
Well, I am not really into vote but comment so I know if you like this story or not.
And I would like to thanks whoever read this story and added it to their reading list/library
Thank you very much *bow* 🙏🙏🙏

Here is the next story
Hope you will like it

------------------------------------------------------

I was in my room for three days. Or maybe a week. I didn't know. I didn't count it. I still didn't want to go out and school. I didn't want to face anyone now. I wanted to be alone and sort my feeling off. I needed to calm down myself. I couldn't go to school and acted like everything is normal, because it is not. Nothing was normal again. I ruined everything. Yes everything.

I laid down on my bed. Covered my body till my nose with blanket. The incident that happened in the beach few days ago keep played in my mind. I wanted to erase it but I couldn't do it. It stucked in my brain. My fucking brain didn't want to erase it from my memory.

I heard someone knocked my door. I didn't answer it. I was too lazy to answer it. And I knew it was my mom. She always came and asked me everything. I couldn't blame her. She always concern about her the only stupid son, me. I stayed still. My door opened. I sit up on my bed and yell.

"Mom, I told you I don't want----" I stopped my words when I saw the person that I didn't want to see right now. I got speachless. I couldn't believe my mom let this person came to my house, my room.

That person still stood up in my door. I still on my bed. Freezing. Yes, I felt like I froze in that moment. That person walked slowly to my bed. To me. I looked to that person eyes. Dark and sharp, yet look sad. I didn't know why but I felt hurt when I saw that sad eyes. I didn't like to see that sad eyes. I wanted to see that person happy because that made me happy too. I wanted to run to that person. Hug that person and said 'I'm here for you' but I couldn't because I froze in where I'm now.

That person approached me. Sit on the bed, in front of me. That person looked at me with teary eyes. I wanted to wipe that tears in that person eyes. I hated to see those tears. That person touched my cheek and rub it with care and love. I didn't know what to do. My heart skipped and stopped for a moment that hand touched me.

I didn't know what happened. I felt something soft and warm and sweet touched my lips. I felt warm all over my body. My heart raced in a rhythym. Very synchronize. I felt dumbfounded. I still in shock. I couldn't belive with what just happened. That person lips is locked into mine.

"You kissed me and just disappeared just like that. How bad you are!" that person scolded me.

"I'm sorry" I didn't know what to do. All I could say is sorry.

"No. I'm sorry for everything because I hurt you a lot. And I'm sorry for the tears that was running from your eyes until now. I'm sorry" that person said to me and looked in my eyes. I could see the sincere that this person gave to me. I just nodded and smile to that person.

"And I'm sorry because it took so long fo me to realize that I Love You" and then that person kissed me again. Very tender. Very loving. I happy. Very happy. I felt if I was the happiest person in the world right now.

"I love you, too!" I smiled.

*****

I woke up. I heard some noices in the kitchen. I went to look up who was there. I saw my mother busy with cooking. She turned back when she noticed me. She smiled at me.

"You already wake up?" I nodded. She walked toward me. Placed her hand on my forehead then she smiled again.

"Your fever is down now. I'm glad you are getting better"

"Mom, did someone came to my room before?"

"No that I remember, son. Why?"

"Nothing"

So, it was only dream. I touched my lips, it felt so warm. I could feel the warm of his lips when it touched mine. It felt so real. But it was only dream. It was impossible he came to look after me. It was impossible for him to love me. It was impossible. Copper would never come and say he loves me. I should know that.

"What happen, Oh?" my mom asked when I suddenly hugged him from behind. I didn't answer her. I only hugged her. He pat my head lovely. Very caring.

"It is okay. Everything will be okay, Oh!"

******

Back to school again. It was hard and I hated it. I wasn't ready to face him but I forced myself to do that. I knew, ran away wouldn't sort anything out. I needed to end this problems. Or is there anything to end, even though there was nothing started at the beginning?

I am at school but my mind somewhere else. I couldn't concentrate at all. All my mind was at the scene in the beach where I kissed Copper and he punched me. I sighed. I leaned down my head to the table. I wished it never happened.

Me and Sun sat at our usual place. Yes, only the two of us. Back to our old situation. He looked down. More down than me. We sighed in unity.

"What happened with you? Why Inn and Nam not joining you?"

"What about you? Why Peach not comes here, sit with you?"

We kept silent again. We look like two losers. So gloomy. I admited I was defeated by love who I couldn't reach. But Sun, I didn't know what happened to him after I left school trip.

"What happen to you? Is it about Inn again?"

"Lets not talk about him again"

"What happen?"

"Maybe I was wrong from the beginning. I thought he likes me but the truth, he is not. He never loves me" I knew his feeling because I felt the same as him now. Being rejected is hurt.

"But it is okay, I think. At least we can learn to not make the same mistake again, right?" he spoke as he wanted to cheer us, "Lets go to canteen, I'm hungry"

We walked to canteed. Bought some foods and drinks and sat on the table. I saw Copper and his gang. Inn was there too. I could see Sun face became gloomy again. When I looked at him, he tried to smile to hide his broken heart. Yes, we both did it. Tried to act cool and strong but in inside we cried and felt hurt.

School was ended early. Sun already left because he was not in the mood to do anything today. P'Pong couldn't fetch me because he has class until evening. I walked alone in the coridor. I bumped something or maybe someone. He cursed. It was Copper. We looked at each other eyes. Our face was inch. I could felt his warm breath. I could see his alluring lips. It was so shinny and very tempting. I wanted to touch it. I wanted to taste it. I wanted to kiss it, just like in my dream.

"I... I am sorry!" I said to him and I walked away as fast I could. I didn't want he think I wanted to trick him again. I didn't want to have fight with him again. I didn't want to get hurt again.

I ran away. Far away to him. I touched my lips as I remember the taste of his lips on mine. Thos three words from his mouth in my dream, repeated in my head.

I LOVE YOU

Was it real? Was it only dream? Yeah, it was only dream. The dream that never comes true.

--------------------------------------------------

Double update, yeay!!!!
Double update because my mind is still working 😂😂😂

Next Chapter, we will start with Copper POV

See you in next chapter

Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 1.8K 53
We are stranger but I feel like I know you My heart is beating for you It is beating so fast whenever I am with you You always try to push me away Yo...
463 97 18
" It's not about who becomes your friend but it's all about who stays . " The beginning was great , a bunch of highschoolers who are friends since m...
2M 58.7K 48
"Why do you care if I'm mad or not?" It was the only thing I cared about knowing at this point. "You're smart King. You figure it out." Ace Carter w...
38.5M 1M 75
In which I fall in love with my brother's best friend. ***** "Don't pretend like you don't feel anything." His voice is low, sending shivers down my...