2 Moons - Moon Courts Moon or...

By Sakura_D

It's all that Ming Kwan's fault!!! When I see you Ming I will murder you with my bear hands. I'm standing at... More

Author's Note
I'm a girl.....
I meet Him, but im a girl ...
Save me...Ming...
Will this night never end!
Is this a dream?
More twists?
Why me???
I have a plan!
Here we go ...again
The Fight
What's happening?
It's all insane
The beach hates me
Author's Note 2
Let me ask
I made a bet?
A New friend
I hate you all!
The ally, the girl and the seniors
Is my love wrong?
Let's talk
The morning after
My side
Missing Person
There was a video
Mother, this is my girlfriend...
I meet Him, wearing a pink dress
Another fight...really?
We got trouble...
It's a fight...?
Betrayal
Problems, Problems...
A week apart....begins
I remember
More people join the club...
Leaving
I have someone
We are going back
Friends ...
Night of revelations
Infiltration
Aftermath
Lets go to camp
The baby
More crazy people...
A senior, a baby and a trouble maker
What a mess
Meetings and greetings
Shocking
Special Chapter
Visitor
Kiss and makeup
Standoff
It's On!!!
Lets run for it!
The faster you run, the faster your done
What the hell?
Weekend Plan
Lets go to the movies!
Do you know?
The world is small
Meetings and talks
In the dark
A bad dream
Still dreaming
Now its Ming...
Time to ask questions
Yo, I had a nightmare
We know what you did...that night
Lets run away
We found a ...Godt
They came to find us
We will find out
Something is wrong
Not the first time.
Its not all black and white
The lights went out
The kid who came to play
Friends, troubles and Ming
A long night for many...
He is mine...
Something to learn
Only I'm allowed to...
It's a guy thing?
Siblings and spies
More came to visit
Surprises, old and new
We will save you!
Helping friends
What's in the box?
Alone isn't good
Team of Heroes
New events
Boyfriends...
Adorable is scary...
What did we do?
Look what you made me do...
Talk to them
We can do this
The night, that must not be named
I want to touch an angel
The aftermath isnt pleasent
Dealing with things...
Emergency declared
Something to say?
I did it again...
Who will survive...
Amazing connections
Family ties
It's a date?... Yes it is!
Incentives and favours
A little visitor
The event
Gossiping again
Authors Note:
The truth revealed ...
And we dance...
You are the beginning and the end.

I can be cruel

8.8K 410 82
By Sakura_D

Sing POV

I answer my phone, still half asleep.

"What?" I sigh

"There was an attack on Wayo, his friends are taking him to hospital. I called ahead, they will be expecting them."

I'm wide awake, I get up and start grabbing things as I listen.

"How bad is he?"

"I don't know, he's bleeding and passed out. I have people coming to sweep his place, one of my people is following the guy right now."

"Stop following him, take care of it right now!" I snap

"Chill Sing, he was on the phone to someone, I want to know who."

"Anyone else hurt?"

"No. One of the doctors nearly caught the guy, got in a good hit, but the slippery little shit managed to run off."

"Keep me informed." I say and hang up.

"What's wrong p? who's hurt?" New asks waking up.

"Someone attacked Yo." I tell him

"Shit! I'm coming with you." He says getting up.

We get ready fast, I call uncle, he's coming.

Someone meets us when we arrive, they take us to a waiting room, Yo's being seen. Pha's pacing, he's got blood on his shirt, Beam looks worried, there's blood on his shirt as well, shit what happened. Kits walks over the minute he seems me.

"Someone attacked him, I nearly caught the guy but the bastard managed to slip away." Kits furious.

"My people are after him, how's Wayo?" I ask

"We don't know, there still checking." He answers

Ming arrives minutes later, followed by Forth, they ask questions but we don't know much. Someone knocked on the door, Beam answered, it was Wayo, bleeding, Beam caught him as he collapsed. He said 'guy in my room' and 'stairs' before passing out.

Kit saw someone peaking around the corner when he went towards the stairs, and went after them, Pha and Beam called an ambulance and saw to Wayo.

Ming keeps trying to see through the door, Kit makes him sit, Beam hasn't moved, Forth's got his arm around him, talking to him quietly.

I grab Pha when he looks ready to rush in, the look on his face and the pain in his eyes says enough. I pat his shoulder, New takes my hand, I hold it tighter.

The room is quiet, the lights very low, Yo hasn't woken. Once the doctors checked him he was moved to a room. They used a stronger form of chloroform to try and subdue him, there were remnants of the strong smell on his clothing but the doctors more concerned about his head wound from the fall. Nothing was broken but he has bruises and he's not awake yet.

Pha's slumped over the bed, still holding Yo's free hand, his other has an IV drip. They are machines, monitoring vitals, they aren't sure if he's unconscious from what he was given or the fall.

Ming's still awake, Kits fallen asleep with his head on Ming's shoulder. Beam and Forth are sleeping nearby, Forth tried to take Beam to change but he wouldn't go, I had someone bring clothes for him and Pha. Seeing the blood was upsetting, especially for them.

New's asleep next to me, no one wanted to leave. I watch Yo sleeping, he looks pale, wake up soon kido.

He attracts people, and never realises it. Both him and Ming. I remember the first time I saw them, looking out of uncles open patio doors at the boys playing in the distance. I was envious of their freedom and laughter. Uncle didn't invite them to have lunch with me and mother, I felt worthless, someone uncle didn't think should be near his son, would I taint him?

But uncle surprised me, asking my mother to leave me there for the summer. She happily agreed, she only wanted money from him and he had taken the annoying child off her hands. Now she could look for her next husband.

I had a lot of surprises that summer, biggest of all, me being happy. Uncle introduced me to the boys, after my mother left, they were both a little hesitant at first, but within a few days, they had adopted me into their little circle. And for the first time, I let someone slip past the wall I had built.

I got pulled around with them on their adventures, but I never minded, it was the first time I was having adventures of my own. Instead of watching others with their friends doing things, I had people who looked forward to seeing me.

I stand up as uncle walks in, he looks tired. The minute his eyes land on his son, the fury on his face is no surprise. The drip, the monitors, his heads bandaged.

He walks closer, carefully strokes Yo's hair, taking in his son injuries, then looking around the room.

Pha wakes up, realising who it is quickly greets uncle. Uncle gives me and Pha a look, we follow him outside, Ming's just behind me. We walk to a room opposite to talk.

Lee is already there waiting for us, my new head of security and an old friend. He greets us and explains what he knows.

Yo's room lock was forced, signs of a struggle, it seemed Yo had broken the lamp on the assailant, they had blood samples and fingerprints. They would ask questions from the neighbours in the morning, and the full story would come from Wayo when he woke.

The guy is from a gang, his actions weren't random, Lee thinks they were up to more, so he has him on full surveillance right now. The guy didn't act like an amateur, so money was involved.

Did this have something to do with the message or because of who he was?

"P'Sing."

I turn when New calls my name.

He's a little hesitant but comes in and greets Uncle, before turning to us.

"Do you know about the website profile and someone selling Yo's number p?" he asks

I know very little, but Lee wants to hear the full thing. I introduce the two, with mine and uncle's assurance, he tells us, haltingly. He seems worried.

"Why not tell the school?" Lee's asking

"We had no real proof and..." he trails off

"New." I say

"Yo said leave it, we didn't want to upset him more. P'In and I have kept an eye out and... P'In.........he crashes the site often." He sighs.

Lee wants details and to talk to New's friend.

Uncles words are simple: Find out who and take care of every single one involved.

When we see nurses and a doctor run into Yo's room we hurry back, as we approach we hear him yelling. Shit. Inside, there's a nurse trying to grab him, he's yelling more, the doctors trying to sedate him, before anyone can do anything Pha moves past as all, he forcefully pushes the doctor away and holds Yo, rubbing his back, talking to him, telling him it's okay. Yo's shaking but calms down hearing Pha's voice.

The doctor tries to go near him again, but one look from Uncle has him backing away fast.

Yo turns his head and see's uncle, he holds out his hand, uncle grabs it quickly.

"Dad, I had a bad dream." He says in a shaky voice.

Uncle sits next to them and gently strokes his hair. Its Yo's favourite thing, he always asked uncle to do that when he wasn't well. He falls asleep, Pha gently lowers him down, slowly untangling his arms from around him.

The incident unsettled everyone, this isn't like Yo, how scared must he have been. It happened on a night Pha wasn't there, I don't like such coincidences. And if they weren't amateurs and money was involved, then the stakes are higher but they made a huge mistake. They touched Wayo.

Uncle is sitting on the sofa near the bed, quietly talking to Pha. I look at my phone when it vibrates.

Lee: Suspicious car and driver were seen nearby; my people say part of same group. They were planning abduction.

Sing: Be thorougher, don't do anything till we know the details.

Lee: Report it?

Sing: I'm not that kind.

Uncle always worried about Yo was too gentle, kind and naive. But uncle you don't have to, Yo is fine that way. He has me, and I can be as cruel as I need to be, to protect him. I just have to do it quietly, so Wayo never knows.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 707 12
Hey guys ☺️ Thanks for giving so much love my previous book "While you're sleeping". I decide to write a second season for this book for one my close...
15.9K 782 8
Ming and Yo were the best of friends - they always had been. Then P'Kit came into his life and suddenly there was a new focus; possibility. Ming had...
Desire By DANNI

Fanfiction

77.7K 3.7K 35
Wooyoung's P.O.V. I laughed loudly at the joke Yeosang and Mingi made right before we split up and I walked into math class, but I instantly stopped...
9.7K 433 20
"Hey! She already said she was sorry. What more do you want?!" I screamed loudly in his face. His face turned from angry to shocked. No one had ever...