Vow [Katsuki Bakugou x Reader]

By TheFicQueen

"Did you need something you damn hedgehog?" (Y/n) is a girl enrolled in U.A. through special recommendation... More

[Chapter 1]: Hedgehog
[Chapter 2]: Weird
[Chapter 3]: My name
[Chapter 4]: Karma's a bitch
[Chapter 5]: I get it
[Chapter 6]: Games
[Chapter 7]: An interesting friend
[Chapter 8]: Contact
[Chapter 9]: Ever again
[Chapter 10]: Thank you
[Chapter 11]: You're right
[Chapter 12]: Forward
[Chapter 13]: Didn't do shit
[Chapter 14]: Shattered
[Chapter 15]: I like her
[Announcement]: Warning
[Chapter 16]: To tell you
[Chapter 17]: It's warm
[Chapter 18]: Slow down
[Chapter 19]: Cute sometimes
[Chapter 20]: Hands off you
[Chapter 21]: Stay
[Chapter 22]: Something else
[Chapter 23]: Drift
[Chapter 24]: Outta the gutter
[Chapter 25]: For some reason
[Chapter 26]: Composure
[Chapter 27]: Jumbled
[Chapter 28]: To overtake him
[Chapter 29]: Tranquil
[Chapter 30]: Prepare yourself
[Chapter 31]: Catch her
[Chapter 32]: Shouto
[Chapter 33]: Flames for brains
[Chapter 34]: You're mine
[Chapter 35]: To have you
[Chapter 36]: Tinge
[Chapter 37]: Just skin
[Chapter 38]: Forgive
[Chapter 39]: There with me
[Chapter 40]: Vow
[Chapter 41]: In silence
[Extra]: Quirk and Costume Info
[Chapter 42]: Alright
[Chapter 43]: You idiot
[Chapter 44]: Froze
[Chapter 45]: A long night
[Chapter 46]: Beneath the rubble
[Chapter 47]: Hear me out
[Chapter 48]: I promised you
[Chapter 49]: Alleyway
[Chapter 50]: The only thing
[Chapter 51]: The burning city
[Chapter 52]: We will
[Chapter 53]: I know her
[Chapter 54]: Miscalculation
[Chapter 55]: Anybody else
[Chapter 56]: Talk a lot
[Chapter 57]: Think again
[Chapter 58]: The girl
[Chapter 59]: I found you
[Chapter 60]: Desperate
[Chapter 61]: I got you
[Chapter 62]: Go
[Chapter 63]: Hero
[Chapter 64]: A small victory
[Chapter 65]: I'm sure
[Chapter 66]: Home
[Chapter 67]: No matter what
[Chapter 68]: What it was
[Chapter 69]: He didn't know
[Chapter 70]: Guilty
[Chapter 71]: We are here
[Chapter 72]: And so
[Chapter 73]: Forever
[Announcement]: What's next?
[After Story]: Move Out Day
[After Story]: Shouto's Confession 1/2
[After Story]: Shouto's Confession 2/2
[After Story]: The Promised Date
[After Story]: The School Play 1/4
[After Story]: The School Play 2/4
[After Story]: The School Play 3/4
[After Story]: The School Play 4/4
[After Story]: The School Play - Extra
[After Story]: Girl Talk
[After Story]: Dabi's Fate
[After Story]: Night Terrors
[After Story]: Dominance 1/2
[After Story]: Dominance 2/2
[After Story]: The Explosive Duo
[After Story]: Graduation
[After Story]: Marry Me
[After Story]: I do
[After Story]: He's Grown
[After Story]: Cat-astrophe
[After Story]: Mine
[After Story]: For Worse 1/7
[After Story]: For Worse 2/7
[After Story]: For Worse 3/7
[After Story]: For Worse 4/7
[After Story]: For Worse 5/?
[After Story]: For Worse 6/?
[After Story]: For worse 7/?

[After Story]: Intoxicated

61.1K 2K 1.2K
By TheFicQueen

"Sero? What's the matter? Katsuki's bachelor party is tonight right?" You questioned upon opening your apartment door.

"Uhhh well you see..." He chuckled, scratching the back of his head. "Your fiancé may have had a little too much to drink..."

You looked on past the man, noticing Kirishima practically holding Katsuki up as they approached the apartment.

Oh geez...

"Evening (y/n)! Got a delivery for you!" Kirishima called out with a smile.

"Are we fuckin there yet you shitty haired mutha fucker..." Katsuki drunkenly mumbled against Kirishima.

Well, at least he's okay enough to still insult his friends...

You huffed and wrapped your arm around your intoxicated fiancé. Katsuki's didn't waste a second before pinching your cheeks and turning your face toward him. He planted a rough kiss on you right there in front of his friends. It startled you to say the least, your cheeks puffing up as you attempted to form words against him.

"Ooooo Katsuki, so forward~" Kirishima teased.

You eventually managed to rip away from him. You were flustered to say the least, left practically panting as you could finally breathe.

"I swear to god..." You groaned, allowing Katsuki's head to rest against your chest. "You're gonna get it when you wake up you damn hedgehog..."

"Wha was that? Fuckin 1v1 me~" Katsuki slurred. You sighed and glanced over at your fellow heroes.

"I can take it from here." You huffed. "Thanks guys." You shot them a smile and lugged the babbling blond into your apartment.

Sero and Kirishima waved as you shut the door behind you.

"Think he's gonna spill his guts to her?" Sero chuckled.

"Well if he starts talking about her the way he was in the car, absolutely." Kirishima sighed.

"His pride's gonna be more trashed then his body tomorrow that's for sure..."

- - -

"Geez... You typically know how to handle your liquor." You complained, plopping Katsuki down on the couch. "What's the big idea? And during your bachelor party of all things..."

You stood in front of him, arms crossed, and eyes narrowed. It's not that you were that upset, just confused as to why he allowed himself to reach this point so early in the night. Katsuki laid back against the cushion, arms slung over the back of it. His head fell to the side slight before he patted his lap with a single hand.

"Come're~"

He spoke in a commanding yet playful tone and you knew immediately where he wanted to go with this.

"No way in hell." You shook your head. "You're just gonna get a serious case of whiskey dick and be pissed off the rest of the night."

Katsuki glanced up at you, eyes half-lidded and clicked his tongue. He was clearly pissed by your reluctance to comply. Without warning he leaned forward and wrapped his arms around the back of your legs.

"W-Wait you idiot!" You huffed in frustration, now straddling his lap. He ran his hands up your back purposely brushing your shirt up in the process so he could feel the warmth of your skin. You couldn't help but close your eyes and arch a bit at his touch. "Katsuki Bakugou, listen to me dammit-"

"Beautiful..." Your eyes shot back open. "You're so fucking beautiful (y/n)..." He mumbled, hand traveling up to cup your cheeks. Katsuki's gaze was almost needy. He pulled you down to him and connected his lips to your without hesitation.

Honestly... How can you turn me into this Katsuki Bakugou?

You pressed against him, wrapping your arms around his neck has his own hands traversed every inch of your body. It didn't take long for his tongue to slip into your mouth, the kisses only growing more intense with each movement. You could taste the alcohol on his breath, a taste so strong it threatened to intoxicate you as well.

"(Y/n).... (Y/n)...." Your name rolled off his tongue like a mantra between passionate kisses. Katsuki laid you onto the couch and crawled over you, rough hands brushing up against your sides in a desperate effort to pull you closer. "Fuck I missed you so much... And it was only a single day..."

He pulled away, leaving you blushing and breathless beneath him. You were about to say something but didn't get a chance before Katsuki began mumbling once more.

"I thought that becoming a hero was what I wanted most in life." He breathily muttered, the red on his face still appearing in the dim lamplight of your apartment. "But ya know (y/n)..." He started, head falling against your chest as his warm breath brushed against your skin. "What I want most is you... To spend every day with you... To make fun of you... To love you..." His arms tightened around your back. "There's nothing more I want in the whole fuckin world~"

Silence befell the room, a sweet, harmonious silence. You reached up to run your fingers through his hair, peaking up to admire the ring he had given you. A single joyous tear ran down the side of your face.

"Katsuki..." You grinned, wrapping your arms around him and pulling him even closer.

You stopped at the sudden sound of loud snores. Katsuki was passed out on top of you, face snuggled comfortably on your chest. You laughed quietly and leaned up to plant a soft kiss in his hair.

"I love you, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

-The Morning After-

"Ughhhhh... fuck my fucking head what the fucking shit..." Katsuki grumbled, pulling himself away from your chest. It took him a moment to realize that he had been laying on top of you. "Oi-" He growled, flicking your cheek. "Wake the fuck up (y/n)." Your eyes fluttered open slowly.

"Oh... Mornin you damn hedgehog~" You instinctively yawned, still practically half asleep.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT SO EARLY IN THE MORNING YOU SHITTY GIRL!" He screamed in your face. That woke you up.

"Riiight sorry... I'll just call you it later in the day then." You jokingly groaned.

"DON'T FUCKING CALL ME IT ANY HOUR OF THE DAY! I FUCKING HATE YOUR DUMB ASS!"

"Ohhhh is that so?" You chuckled. "That's not what you were saying last night~"

"Eh?! The fuck are you talking about? I was out with the boys and then I..." Katsuki stuttered, attempting to recall the events of last night.

"Allow me to fill you in..." You pushed him upright and kneeled next to him on the couch, wrapping your arms around your torso. "It went a little something like 'Oooooo (y/n) you're so beautiful, I love you so much oh my god~'" A blush exploded across Katsuki's face.

"What?! There's no way in hell I spouted such nonsense!" He retorted.

"Oh yes, it was that and more! 'Oooo I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. Ooo (y/n) you're what I want most~'" You mimicked, adding a kissy face in for good measure.

"LIKE FUCKING HELL! GET OVER HERE, I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" He yelled. You leapt up from the couch and ran into the kitchen, Katuski following close behind you. You continuously mocked and dodged his attempts to grab you, his movements sloppy due to his pounding headache.

"Oh and how could I forget that you kissed me in front of all your friends!" You giggled. Katsuki's face became even more twisted then before. He growled, smoke beginning to emit from his palms.

"ALRIGHT THAT'S IT NOW YOU'RE REALLY DEAD!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 48.1K 65
After an accident as a child leaves you traumatized you shut everyone out and build walls and barriers that wont allow anyone to get close to you, bu...
548K 27K 35
"Suck my dick, Bedhead." U.A. High, Japan's most prestigious school for the next generation's top aspiring heroes. It's a place to forge new friendsh...
8.2K 32 15
Y/n and her older brother, Katsuki Bakugo, have been students in UA for quite awhile. Y/n usually likes to hang out and have fun with the Bakusquad m...
80.1K 1.9K 21
As we all know, Katsuki Bakugou is known to have a hot temper, is cocky, and likes to destroy things. Y/N, a kind, quiet, and cheerful girl. They bot...