Carrying the Prince of Wolves

By strykly

This book would involve a bxb couple with mpreg, rejection, werewolf, royalty, and just a bunch of other stuf... More

Chapter 1. The Letter
Chapter 2. The Prince's Birthday
Chapter 3. The Rejection
Chapter 4. Moving Away
Chapter 5. The New Surrounding
Chapter 6. A New Journey Begins
Chapter 7. The Confessions (Part 1)
Chapter 8. The Confessions (Part 2)
Chapter 9. A Prince is Born
Chapter 10. Surprise?
Chapter 11. The Long Awaited Meeting
Chapter 12. Another Secret to Keep
Chapter 13. The Negotiation Continues
Chapter 14. Everything's Out
Chapter 15. Dealing with the Grandparents
Chapter 16. They're my Family
Chapter 17. Happy Days?
Chapter 19. The Truth is Out (Part 1)
Chapter 20. The Truth Is Out (Part 2)
Chapter 21. Meeting Old Acquaintances
Chapter 22. The Love Gradually Grows
Chapter 23. Unexpected Events
Chapter 24. He's Mine
Just to let you know...
Chapter 25. You're Mine Now
Chapter 26. A Step Forward
Chapter 27. The Calm Before the Storm
Please Understand
Chapter 28. Friends or Foe?

Chapter 18. The Young Prince

13.5K 533 77
By strykly

Gavin~

Well, that went...well? Calvin had offered for all of us to travel later so that we can get back to the capital late at night and avoid talking to his parents as much as possible. That is a really bad idea and I don't want them to think badly of us and get that hint of what we're actually feeling but nonetheless it is bad and so I declined the offer.

I honestly don't know if I should have or not. Before the King and Queen left our land we did have a meal with them along with my family to bond and get to know each other. It was awkward to say the least with those two not knowing the truth and my father trying to keep calm as much as possible hearing that Calvin's parents don't know shit. He didn't have much of a choice but to sit still though. Sad but true.

His mother was nice and promised to cook for me and her son which she had done. As we got in the palace, we were led to our rooms and in a smaller private dining hall for the royal family instead of those big ones that lie around in different parts of the palace. It made things more...normal and homey. I can't even feel calm knowing that Calvin would be telling them the truth soon. I just don't know how they'll react to the real story and us along with my whole pack lying. Can you imagine?

"Your mom's an amazing cook." Calvin lifted his head up and smiled up at me. "Yeah, she is amazing. You should try the stuff she bakes. Pure perfection." He smiled throughout the whole time he talked about his mother's skills in culinary and I can't help but just smile and listen. Watching him talk this casually with me about these personal things while holding Kai makes everything feel so domestic. As if we're actually a regular couple with no problems. Except you know, our situation contradicts every single thing in that statement.

"There we go, my cute little pup." He whispered as he placed Kai in his crib. He brushed his hair off one more time before turning back around and looking at me. The only room in this huge ass room was coming from a lamp from the bedside table. He and I looked around trying to avoid each other's gaze and cleared our throats. By the way we aren't in his room because...well I don't really wanna be there at this moment. Bad memories...just bad memories. His parents were confused as hell when Calvin said we'd stay in a guest bedroom instead of his room after seeing me react awkwardly when they tried showing me his room.

Trust me I know where his room is. Heck I walked there when I was drunk and not fully conscious.

We came up with just a bunch of stupid and random reasons which the queen offered solutions to but seeing that we just didn't want to, she gave up and let us be. Thank god. Didn't really think much about the sleeping arrangements though we did kind of already knew this was going to happen. "Umm...if you want I can just sle-" He was cut off when someone knocked on the door and I am not complaining. He gave me one last look before walking to answer the door. I saw a middle aged man at the door who made eye contact with me and continued to whisper something to Calvin. Cal nodded and closed the door.

"My dad apparently wants to talk to me. So I'm just going to go for a bit. I don't know how long it'll be so you can go to sleep. Use the bed. I can sleep somewhere else." He gave me one last smile before leaving. Hmm. Interesting. I look down at the bed and scoffed. This bed is huge enough where both of us can sleep here with still not coming in contact with one another. How many people can you fit in this thing? I sat down and watched Kai from my position when a slight scent of foul odour hit my nose. I leaned forward and tried to see if the smell was from Kai but it wasn't. I looked down and sniffed my shirt and bingo!

I need to take a shower.

That was relaxing. I hang my towel in one of the chairs and looked out the big window and up at the bright moon. I hope things get better and settled soon. Smiling up at the moon I headed towards Kai and made sure the baby monitor was working properly. I had the other device in my pocket as I wanted to go out and 'explore' for a bit. Calvin's not back and I just want to look around. I'm sure everyone knows me in here so they won't kill me when they find me lurking around the palace. Right? I'll survive.

Kissing Kai in the head, I walked out the room quietly and headed down the hall. I don't even know where I'm going. They should really put some signs around the room like I don't know, library or toilet. This place is huge. Then again this is the palace. I stop in front of a set of doors that just call out to me. What a take back to that night. I wonder if I'll meet someone in here like last time. I chuckled to myself and shook my head as I walk in. I peeped my head in and the room is empty with only light from the outside coming in through the window. Must be a music room or something.

A grand piano was placed in the middle and you can see different instruments in the corner and some a couch, a couple chairs, shelves and pictures and albums hanging in the walls. It was fairly large but nothing crazy so I'm guessing it's just a regular room they practice the instruments. I wonder if Calvin knows how to play instrument. I sighed and closed my eyes. See, I don't even know these little basic things. If we're going to be around each other a lot I should really know more things about him.

I walked towards the piano and sat down, pressing one of the keys. I suddenly remembered one song that Geneva thought me as she knows how to play this instrument. It's nothing crazy or exceptional. Just playing keys one by one and only requires one finger. See, nothing crazy. I played it as I remembered and beamed at myself. The fact that I still remembered it is a miracle by itself so. Ha. I'm a musical genius.

I heard someone clapping and I almost fell off the seat and looked up to find a young man staring at me. He smiled at me and closed the door and walked towards me. I stood up and walked back staring at this...guy. "Who are you?" I asked and smelt him. He smelt...familiar. He stopped in his tracks and tilted his head still smiling. "Hmm...that's not very nice. I should be asking you that. But by the looks of it I do think I already know who you are." He walked one more step forward and I leaned back. Who the hell is this weird teen?

Oh wait.

"Prince Leon?" He beamed up at me and laughed out loud. "So you do know! I was about to think everyone did forget about me. Hi." He said softly showing off his little dimples. "Apologies, my prince. I didn't even know you were home." I said standing up. He sure did grow up. I'm pretty sure he's almost as tall as me. "Drop the formalities, you are my brother in law. Nobody really knew I was coming home. I also just surprised my dad and brother when they were talking in dad's study. Mom's making food again for me after finding out I'm back. I mean I had to come back after finding out my brother had his mate and already has a FREAKING baby."

He continued to rant and I laughed and smiled at him. He's still a kid.

"Wait, I think I have to go. I can smell the food already. I'll talk to you very very soon." He gave me one last dimpled smile before turning around. "We'll come down the kitchen." He stopped and looked back shaking his head. "Nonsense, I'm sure yourself and brother are tired from everything. It's not like I won't be seeing you in a couple of hours. Unless I don't which looked like it would happen if you saw my dad and brother earlier. Scary." He walked again but stopped as I asked him what he saw.

Gladly, he wasn't irritated by me constant talking that's stopping him. "I don't know. It just seemed like they were in some serious convo when I barged in. It's probably nothing big though. Now anymore to say before I go, dear old brother in law?" I shook my head and watch him walk away. What were they talking about?

Walking out the room and back to the bedroom, I couldn't stop thinking about what they could have possibly been on about. Did the King find out about us? Oh god, I hope things aren't going crazy. I opened the door and heard water running nearby so Calvin must be in the built in bathroom. I closed the door and walked towards Kai and turned off the baby monitor. I sighed and took my clothes off, grabbing a plain shirt and sweats from my luggage. I heard a door open turned around to see Calvin in nothing but a towel around his waist and hand that was drying off his hair.

He looked up and saw me starting before coughing and I turned away as quickly as possible. "Uh sorry I thought you weren't here yet. Let me just..." He said rushing and grabbing clothes from the bags. Don't look, don't look, don't look. Good Gavin. "Nah it's fine..umm...so I ran into Prince Leo." I said awkwardly while still trying to look at anything but him. "Oh yeah I heard. Talk about surprises right?" He laughed back. Oh god this is painful. "I was about to look for you but one of the staff said they heard you and Leo talking." I nodded my head and sat down the bed.

"We'll talk to him tomorrow, I'm sure you'll love him. He's a good kid." He walked in front of me wearing the exact same thing as me, a white shirt and some sweats, and charged his phone. He stood up and put his hands on his hips while looking at me. "Uh, I'm just gonna take a couple pillows. How many do you usually use?" He asks. "Two." He nodded his head and looked at the pillows in the bed and continued to take some before leading it to the couch. So he is staying in the couch.

I watch as he laid down and got comfortable in his position. The couch was quite big but it was obviously not enough space for him as I watched him move around again. I look at the bed and scrunched my nose. I'm such an angel. "Calvin." I called out his name which he responded very quickly to as he sat up right away. "Yeah?" I gulped and tapped my foot feeling oddly weird. "This bed is big enough where we can just sleep in different sides. We still won't be able to be like stuck together. I mean, I don't think I'll like sleeping in this huge ass bed by myself. It'll be weird and empty and I'm not really used to that. I usually take up my whole bed back home. This is your home and you shouldn't be sleeping in the couch. Plus, what if your parents or brother or someone walks in and sees you not in the same bed as me. It'll be weird right? We don't want anyone to see you there. How many people can fit in this bed anyway? It horribly large and I think-"

I continued to ramble off but was stopped by Calvin who I didn't even notice was already at the end of the bed smiling fondly at me. "Gav, it's fine. I get what your trying to say, thank you." He chuckled and continued to climb up with a smile on his face. Yep, kill me now. "Okay." I said weakly and tried to get comfortable. I settled in getting under the duvet and turned off the lamp. I hope he's okay with sleeping with the light off, I mean the light from outside is still bright.

I don't know how long it's been but I still can't go to sleep. Calvin started tossing around and I can feel it even if he's not anywhere near me. I heard him grumble and I turned my head around to watch him.

(Okay random but I just want to say everything before here has been written at the same night and this whole chapter is cause I wanna post soon as I haven't due to school but I just wanna say I just ate dinner and we had pizza and my older brother decided to half one pizza up with supreme and Hawaiian. Our whole family had a debate over the fucking pizza. It is true, either you hate it or like it (Hawaiian pizza). Everything else was amazing as always. Pizza's gooooddddd)

"Um Calvin...are you okay over there?" He also turned his head to look at me and smiled. "Yeah. It's just that, my shirt is bothering me. Well, my clothes in general are. Go back to sleep, sorry if I woke you up." I shook my head and got curious. "What's wrong with you clothes? Is it making your skin itchy or something?" I continued to ask. "No. I don't usually wear clothes at night only like my boxers or some basketball shorts. So it's been a while and I'm just not used to it." Oh.

Oh.

"Sorry...?" What the hell do I say to that. He's tossing around cause he's uncomfortable. Because he has to wear clothes. Because I'm here. That's very considerate of him. "You can...change. Or take it off." He lifted both his eyebrows up and I started to rant again. "No, not like take it off take it off just you know...take it off. And change to more comfortable ones. I mean you are like miles away from me and we won't be anywhere near each other soon so it's okay if you just...wear...your shorts or whatever. Good night." I tuned around again and closed my eyes.

Stupid uncontrollable emotions.

"Thanks. But Gav I do think you're like exaggerating. With 5 rolls I can be like right by you." 5 rolls is still a fuck ton and it's not like he and I are crazy movers. Okay maybe I m but still I have like 5 rolls before I'm anywhere near him. "Thank you." I heard him say as he gets back in again. Is he..just in his boxers now? I mean I didn't see him get shorts on the luggage and bags which are on my side of the room. Don't look, don't look, don't look.

Fuck it.

I turned my body around slowly only to see him already looking at me. My eyes widened as I suddenly feel embarrassed feeing caught. I also notice him stiff up seeing as I caught him looking my way. Well, I'm sure he's not looking at me he just laid down on that side. Awkward...Did you say that in that high pitched tone that drags the aw and ward?

"This is a lot weird and awkward as I thought it was gonna be." I released a soft laugh and nodded my head, settling down with my body facing his. I put an arm under my head and looked up again to stare at him. He looks near yet so far. "Hey Calvin." I whispered. "Yeah Gav." There's that fucking Gav again. At this point I'd just crawl up to him and snuggle my life away. "Do you play an instrument?" He seemed confused at the sudden question and nodded. "Yeah I play the piano. Well I stopped learning like a year or like a year and a half ago. Just have been caught up with other things. Why?"

I shrugged and looked down at the sheets. "Nothing much, just saw the music room where I bumped into your brother. Thought one of you have to use it." This is my chance to know more about him. "Yeah we all like to play instruments. Music's calming. Especially the piano, not much of like a player of pop music but more of the slow and classic ones. Things that sound peaceful and emotional or 'depressing' in Leo's words." We both chuckled. Hmm didn't expect mighty old Calvin to have a thing with those type of piano songs. "Why'd you stop?" I look at his face to see him deeply thinking. "Nothing serious. I still play and know how to play. Just had other things going on like I said.

You know...when I was like...moping around and finally realising the effects of what I...did, I started playing more again. It helped me ease up some things." I hummed and continued to play with the sheets. "How about you. Tell me more about you." I smiled and shook my head. "There's seriously not much to talk about me. I mean I am the only child and have like 4 close friends and that's it. I don't really know what I can talk to you about." I heard the sheets move and when I lifted my head I saw Calvin right next to me. "You don't know what to talk about?" He whispered softly. I felt my heart beat quickly as I look in his eyes and shook my head no.

"Tell what I have to do to get you back."

**********

AHHHHH! I honestly don't know I was just typing and the last couple sentences just came out naturally. I don't know if you feel as crazy about this as I do but I hope you liked the chapter. Ps I do know how to play the piano and the latest song I've learnt is Nuvole Bianche and you guys should listen to it. It may be a bit too 'slow' in the beginning but it picks up and it sounds BEAUTIFUL.

How have you guys been? Sorry if I haven't uploaded much I just finished my mock week and I am beat and I was going to different schools for open days/evenings getting forms and all that. I hope you guys have been well but I have the next week off then back to school for another mock week. I cry.

But yes I hope you like that and Vote if you do and COMMENT what you think will happen soon or your opinions. I hope you tune in for the next chapter and I shall see you guys soon.

Thank you!

~Strykly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 4.1K 32
A rejected werewolf choose not to seek for revenge but to move on. Now he has his own family,a lovely human wife and three wonderful children. But wh...
7.7K 404 12
Leo had never seriously given thought about finding his true wolf-mate. He used to think it was just a superstition or a myth. Or a really good mark...
2.5K 110 17
Noah is a 17 year old omega werewolf with an extreme level social anxiety, self-doubt and suffers from terrible nightmares. He has a lot of trouble s...
41.1K 1.7K 96
The title explains the majority of what this book thing is gonna be. Most of the one-shots are gonna be mostly descriptions of things, with not much...