The Twins and Me (R Rated)

By amberj115

Fall into their strong arms or fight the sudden attraction towards you??? That's what April has to decide. T... More

The End Of Summer
The beach
And Their They Are
The End Of The Night
Embarrassment After Embarrassment
Ryders POV chapter - Blue eyed twin.
A long day
Confused
Talking Never Lasts Long
Bullying and Comfort
Easy Going Afternoon
Battle Of The Wills
Cubs and Tigers
Help
Information Overload
Home Is Where The Heart Is??
Old Friend
Early Morning Shock
Welcome Home - Ryan POV - Green Eyes Twin
Dinner
Picture Of Love
Happiness and Fear
Serious Father Daughter Talk
Some One On One...Two Time
Tell Me What You Think
Bathroom Time
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty - Part 2
Hospital Meeting
Feelings
Stunned Mullet
Car Ride
Ouch
A Little Break
I Love Camping
Is Lube for everyone?
Back to Reality
Heading Home

Yep I definitely love camping!

149K 3.5K 1.1K
By amberj115

Thank You to everyone that commented on my last chapter!! I can now PROUDLY tell you all that my reader age over 44 years. How Insane is that. You Guys Rock.

So I am 29, I sit about mid age between all my readers. I didn't really have a targeted reading age when I started this book, so to find out how wide it is makes me giddy.

Chapter 37

My hands hesitated on my body as I thought about his words. Was I really comfortable with that? Could I touch myself while Ryder watched closely? I flickered my eyes over to Ryan where he stood on the bank of the creek. His ever intense gaze was on me. That favourite body part between his legs looked like it was straining to get to me.

My tongue automatically dashed out to wet my lips. I met Ryder's gaze in front of me. One of his hands was pinching his bottom lip, while the other hand was making casual slow strokes on his erection. I watched it jerk in his hand when my fingers brushed my nipple lightly. Ryder's head was slowly nodding for me to continue.

I dropped my hand away and changed my body position. Raising on my knees and spreading them apart. All my upper body above water level, where it sat half way up my thighs. I knew that Ryder had the perfect view of all my most intimate places. Ryan's steps made a slight splashing sound as he entered the water and stood behind his brother.

Ryder turned his head and gave his brother a huge smile.

"I'll let you stand there and watch but just remember it's my turn and as much as I normally love to share with you, right now I ain't in the mood to share".

Ryan scowled in response but gave a swift nod of his head. Two sets of eyes came back to me. Taking in the two sets of eyes was intimidating, and making my heart race. I could feel the nerves in my body increasing.

"April Baby" I focused on Ryder and that smile that made me melt. "This is you and me. Keep focusing on me. Watch me while I watch you". So I watched as he continued to stroke himself. I watched as his grip tightened around his c0ck, as his thumb pad ran around his head spreading pre come.

That's all it took for my hands to find courage to start to touch myself in the ways I wanted Ryder to touch me. I lightly caressed the skin along my neck and down and along my collar bone. My fingertips ran over my breasts, my fingertips scraping over my hard nipples. I traced the line under my breasts and went back up and repeated my movements.

I kept my eyes on Ryder stroking his hard length. I focused on his movements and moisture gathering around the slit in his head. I used my thumbs and pointer fingers to pinch my nipples, rolling them between the pads of my fingers. The feel of them hardening more and the feel of how heavy my breasts had become with my arousal made me moan softly.

I let my right hand caress my breast one more time before dropping it down to run over the soft swell of my stomach and down over my thigh. My left hand stayed where it was, loving my own breast. Toying with them as my breath became shorter and louder.

The closer my hand got to that spot between my legs that was wet and waiting, the faster Ryder's strokes became. His balls began tightening, the loose skin around them becoming firmer.

The first caress between my own legs had me sucking in a breath. The over sensitive nerve bundles on my cl!t had my hips rock forward. Ryder's hips jerked forward as well. His grip on himself became tighter, his strokes not as smooth or precise as before. I was mesmerized by his actions, this wordless display gave me more courage and confidence to push myself a little more to stay outside my comfort zone.

Two of my fingers ran up and down the opening of my lips, spreading them and my own wetness. Holding my outer lips apart with my other fingers. I dipped my two fingers inside myself to the first knuckles. I withdrew and pushed back in. My own movements had my eyes fluttered closed at the sensations I was feeling.

My hips rocked to meet my fingers with each thrust. I could feel my wetness spreading further on my hands and thighs. The sounds of my own arousal pushed me to increase my speed. My other hand pinched harder on my hard peaked nipples. They were now longer and darker than when I first started.

I didn't keep my eyes on myself for long before they slipped closed again. My back was arched and my head dropped back. Even with my eyes closed I could picture Ryder, his ocean blue eyes filled my mind. I could picture perfectly the defined muscles that ran over his whole body. His hand touching himself in time with what I was doing.

Changing the angle of my wrist, I went a little deeper, my palm pressing against my sensitive cl!t. I wasn't ready for my orgasm when it hit. It came out of nowhere. A rush of liquid shot out from between my legs soaking my hand and thighs even more.

I know I cried out as I came but I don't know what. I was taken along with my body as it twitched and shuddered. My hand dropped away from my breast as I fell forward slightly. It made a small splash in the creek as I used it to brace my weight, so I didn't face plant the water. I eased my fingers out and let that hand rest limply between my legs. The water running over my fingers. My heart was pounding in over drive, my breaths almost sounded like I was gasping.

I didn't have time to completely recover before I was lifted. Firm strong lips were on mine. Hot tongue pushing itself inside my mouth. The kiss was hot and managed to keep my still trembling body to keep trembling. An arm was under my ass and the other wrapped up my back gripping my hair. He was in full control and I was happy to play the puppet in his arms.

When our kiss broke apart, Ryder lifted us and headed for the bank. I kept my eyes on his face. His eyes seemed to be fighting between staying blue or turning completely black. His nostrils flared, jaw tight.

When he laid me down on the grass next to the water and stood back up I took in the rest of him. I let my eyes roam over his body. From his broad shoulders, bulging biceps, sculptured chest and abs. That talented piece of flesh between his legs that should be buried in me at all times. Muscled thighs and calves that hold such strength and power.

I watched as he took a step towards me and then his body was coming at me fast. I barely let out a squeal before he was on top of me. His forearms on the ground next to my biceps. Hips and thighs pushed between my legs. Ryder buried his face into my neck and let out a long deep groan.

"I have no words to describe what you just did Baby. My cock hurts because it was so f@cking hard."

He pulled back and looked at me. His eyes were blue in most part his pupils huge.

"April, tell me you were thinking about me when you did that?"

I nodded "Of course I was Ryder".

"I love you April and I will never get tired of looking at you, at watching you."

I smiled at his sweet words. "I love you too Ryder" I leant up and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"Now I'm going to bury myself as deep as I can get inside you Baby, This time when I come it isn't going to be from humping the air or from having my own hand wrapped around my c0ck. It's going to be from being inside of you and having your body ring me dry".

I grabbed his head and kissed him with more force than I intended. We didn't need any foreplay. What we had just done in the creek was enough. I lifted my legs, my feet rested on the back of his thighs as he pushed into me.

We both made noises that if anyone heard would know hot s3x was going on. I was super sensitive down there. From my round with Ryan not too long ago, to my self-help in the creek and more than likely the lubricant incident, I was swollen. Every movement I could feel tenfold. Even the slight twitching of Ryder's cock inside of me had my internal muscles clamping down on him.

I pressed my forehead into his shoulder and held on as his thrusting increased. Ryder's measured thrusts increased in speed. A hand slide under my ass so he could lift and alter the angle of my hips. It felt like Ryder was pushing into me as far as my body would let him go and then a little more.

I kept my head where it was and went to place a kiss on Ryder's peck. My tongue darted out to lick his small erect nipple and I gently bit on it. Ryder sucking in a breath, as he slammed back into me. The force had me biting harder than meant to.

Two more of those thrusts and both Ryder and I were done. Our bodies convulsed together. I think Ryder was mumbling German but I really couldn't be sure. I was trying to remember how to work my lungs and breathe.

We rolled onto your sides. Ryder seemed to want to keep me in his arms. When his blue eyes opened again they had a wicked look in them.

"I sure do hope Ryan managed to lead the bush walkers away from here fast. You sure do get loud when you come Baby"

When his words registered I bolted to a sitting position, my hands covering my breasts. Ryan was nowhere to be seem. I looked back at Ryder, I know my eyes were the size of saucers.

"Please tell me your joking Ryder?" I was begging him to lie to me if need be. "Tell me Ryan just went back to where we are camping?"

Ryder raised an eyebrow at me "You really think he would willingly miss the show you just put on Baby? To be honest I don't even know if he managed to steer them away before they broke the bushes. We were so caught up in what you were doing, it took a while to sense they were there."

"Oh My F@cking God, tell me you're joking?" It came out as a whisper and I was repeating myself I knew that. But the thought of some stranger seeing me masturbate in a random creek was too much for my modesty to handle.

Before Ryder answered, he sat up just as a huge tiger came crashing through the bushes. I watched as the tiger came towards us. Ryder grabbed me pulling me to my feet.

"Ah April, we got to go now" when I looked at him he was staring at Ryan in tiger form who had come and was rubbing up against my legs, bum and back.

"What's wrong? What's going on?" I asked.

Ryder grimaced. "Tiger's aren't meant to be here and well let's just say Ryan decided to let the bush walkers know that he wasn't real happy that they were here."

"I don't understand, what does that mean?" I glanced between the brothers and the bushes where Ryan had come from and then back to Ryder.

"There is more than likely going to be a hunt started once those bush walkers get back to report what happened and we would prefer not to be here when people come looking to capture the animal in question." I could hear the seriousness in his voice.

"So camping trip over then?" I asked staring into his eyes and watched his nod.

"Sure is a shame boys, I was having so much fun to." I tried to sound disappointed but I couldn't help but smile and feel my cheeks get hot.

Ryder laughed and threw an arm around my shoulder, pulling me close. "Oh don't worry baby, we don't need to be camping to have fun. And I expect a repeat performance when we get back to the motel. I want to watch you wash yourself, touch yourself and make yourself scream. Oh and I also expect you to bite me every time from now on. I never would have picked you as a biter, you naughty, naughty girl."

His free hand swatted my ass, causing me to jump. I really was going to miss camping. This afternoon was one of the best afternoons I have had with the twins. I got to spend time with both sides of Ryan and Ryder and they once again pushed me to experience things I would never have pushed for myself.

Yep I definitely love camping!

##################################################################################

So I have two questions this Upload.

1- Where in the world are you from? Me I'm from country NSW Australia!!!

2- Who is your favourite Twin if you can choose or do you love Ryan and Ryder equally?

Me I have a soft spot for both Twins and love writing about them both. I cant really play favourites.

Remember Vote, Comment and Add my story to your library to share it with others!!!

Amber xxx

Ps - I started another book... It's not shifter but it's going to be sexy. Hubby read it on the computer, I forgot I started it months ago. Please go to my profile and check it out it's called Be Mine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 4.9K 45
Order of Series Book one- Alpha Blake Book two - Beta Tyler Book three- Alpha Kaiden (coming soon) Blake Landon, he's the hot, serious guy that all t...
938K 27.4K 47
"You belong to us." "Not one of us, but both of us." "We will share you." "For you are our mate." "We're both Alphas." "And if we wanted to, we cou...
456K 13K 49
Mature: 18+ He kisses along her neck, between her breasts, and down her stomach. "You look beautiful like this. Your tight, pink p***y stretched arou...
449K 16.2K 37
Leila and Kyle are twins and rare tiger shifters, their kind has been hunted close to extinction. Tigers are usually solitary animals who prefer to k...