Pennywise x Reader; Love Story

By Readingfan201

Don't get me wrong guys, Just doing this for you, here's the story plot.⬇ Pennywise the dancing clown knows (... More

Prologue
1: No one is taking her away from me
2: It's coming for the bully and the teacher
3: Little girl to a young lady
4: Missing children
5: The Losers Club
6: (y/n)... I'm so sorry...
7: The scars are hard to heal
8: The losers club v.s. pennywise
9: Forgiveness
10: Changes happen in life
11: Penny's one final secret
13: Pennywise v.s. Lizzie
14: Day out
15: Circus
16: Love with lust
17: Prank war
18: Ball
19: Pennys' ex boyfriend
20: Penny v.s. Babadook: Final Fight
21: My Heroine
22: Shocking discovery
23: Penny... There's something I need to tell you...
24: 20 weeks, doctor's appt, and gender reveal
25: Telling the others
26: (y/n)... There's something I have to tell you...
27: Wedding Day
28: It's Time
29: Daddywise
30: Sexy Time!
31: Jr's first victim(s)
32: The love story starts all over again
33: end credits (authors note)

12: Moving

21.1K 197 101
By Readingfan201

A month later when pennywise and (y/n) got together, (y/n) doesn't have to go to college after all. She receives a full scholarship and she made a lot of money. Like a lot like she's a millionaire. A secret one that still lives in a ordinary life. So (y/n) has plane tickets and already got packed.

"So (y/n), will you please be careful? Because living by yourself will be scary." Mom said in worry.

"I'll be fine mom. And are you ready to meet Bill?"

"Yes sweetheart, your man" Dad said.

(y/n) is about to introduce pennywise to mom and dad. But in his human form. (y/n) takes her hand out of the front door and pull a guy in. She name the human pennywise, Bill Skarsgård.

"Hello Mr and Mrs (l/n), I know it's odd to wear a suit but I just wanna look nice for you. To be impressed is what mean."

"And I'm impressed." Dad said. "You swear you'll treat our daughter like a queen?"

"Yes sir, of course I will, she's the love of my life."

"And (y/n), please be safe." Mom holds her daughter tight. "Make sure you make a lot of money to live. And please come visit." Mom weeps.

"I will mom." (y/n) tears up a little as she feels the pain. The guys join the hug for a while.

*Later*

Pennywise and (y/n) is moving out of Derry to a house on hill near the home of (y/n)'s dreams. (N/H/T) (new home town)

"Oh penny I'm just gonna miss them."

"Don't worry love. We'll visit them like we said. Now hold on cause we're almost there."

Penny/Bill has a flying car and he's taking (y/n) to her dream home. Then the car lands safely on the ground and there's a gorgeous house. (The pic above)

"Oh penny..." (y/n) walks out of the car and gaze at her new home she's sharing with her man. "How could you afford this?"

"Easy, I stole money from those horrible people and teens. After they commit crimes. And rob banks"

"Well that's fabulous. Let's go inside."

So penny unlock the door and home sweet home it is.

Living area

Kitchen

Bathroom (with the master bedroom)

Master bedroom

"Oh penny. I was expecting to have a gorgeous home where I can live with a handsome man. But... It was you this whole time."

Penny/Bill is touched of the way (y/n) just said and gives her a kiss and she kiss him back.

Tomorrow, (y/n) is gonna be home and penny wise is gonna be at 'work'. Got a job as a super secret thief he has his whole life ever since he's on earth. And (y/n)'s okay with that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 135 23
Y/n moves to the small town of Derry with her parents and little brother. After a few days of living in Derry, Y/n's brother goes missing. Y/n is ask...
646 56 16
To be everywhere is to be nowhere. ~Seneca Victor Criss fanfiction The characters of the Bowers gang have all been aged up to 18 years of age. The l...
948K 29.9K 51
||UNDER EDITING|| IFFY WRITING -THIS STORY IS DARK. NOT FLUFF- A few long years after moving away from Derry to live with her Father, eighteen year o...
13.2K 233 10
Sequel to Ageless Love It's been 27 years since the Losers confronted Pennywise. They're back now to defeat him for good. How will Ben and Emily, alo...