LOST IN A LOSER

By BlueMonster7787

We used to be happy back then We played and smiled together I missed the memories of ours - US You and me are... More

Prologue
Sun is The Light
You From Afar
Unloved Prince
The New Beginning
Because You Like Me?
Piper Boy
New Friend, More Hate
I Wish We Could Be Back Like Before
Surprise : Big Surprises (part 1)
Surprise : Big Surprises (part 2)
Plan A, B, C.... to Court You
Love Song : My Love Only For you
Aftermath : Stolen Kiss
Your Smile Is Giving Me Heart Attack
Will My Heart Be Okay?
Heart To Heart With Mom
Change - Something New
Challenge (To Win O̶v̶e̶r̶ You) [Part 1]
Challenge (To Win O̶v̶e̶r̶ You) [Part 2]
Prince vs Princess
Mistake and Mistaken
Secret and Other Plan
Heart Breaks
Was It Dream?
The Strange Feeling
Going Mad Because Of You
Dumb and Dumber
Jealousy and Rivals [Part 1]
Jealousy and Rivals [Part 2]
Jealousy and Rivals [Part 3]
Regret
I See Him Everywhere
Go On Date With Me!
Our Date
Start Over
Sorry
The True Feeling
This Love Is Ours
Jealousy Everywhere
You Are Mine
You Are The One And Only
Official But Not Officially
Our Official First Kiss [Fourth Kiss]
Copper vs His Mom
Weekend and Movie [Part 1]
Weekend and Movie [Part 2]
Holiday Planning
Sweet Punishment
Back : New Ending
Extra Story 1 : It Makes Us Out of Control
Extra Story 2 : Finally, I Found You
Extra Story 3 : Our First Time (Copper x Oh)
Epilogue

Confuse : Do I like Him?

1.7K 86 12
By BlueMonster7787

I hate my life. Yes, you read it right. I said I hate my life. Why? Because everything in my life won't go as smooth as I want. It never went good. And It was because of Copper. Yes, my life is going crazy because of him. Maybe you guys wonder what he has done to me again this time. To tell the truth, he done nothing like bully me or something. It was just he acted like he cared of me. I hated it.

He always be there wherever I was. When I was in canteen, he came and gave me drink to drink. When I went home, he gave me ride. When I have assignment, he helped me with that. It was strange, right? Why would he do it to me?

"My mom tells me to treat you better!" Yes, that was the only answer he gave me. Aaaarrrgggg!!! He made me crazy!

He could careless about it. I meant, he could lie to his mother. Not I didn't like he is being nice to me. But I didn't want he acted like I am someone who should he cared about. I just wanted normal life. Just me spending my time peacefully. Is that hard to ask?

"What happens to him? Why he acts like that to you? Is he hitting on you?" Sun asked curiosity after Copper gave me drink. We sat in our usual place. Nam joined with us and also Inn. I just realised, since when Inn joined us? And why he was here?

He sat between Nam and Sun, closer to Sun. Aish, this boy. Was he jealous of Nam getting closer with Sun? I thought so as I saw the way he acted whenever Nam around his Sun.

"I don't know!" I lied, "If you want to know, just ask him yourself" The truth, I know why he acted like that. It started after what happened in that day. The day I met his parent and had dinner in his house.

----- Flash Back -----

We are at the dinning room. I was forced by his parent to have dinner with them. We sat in apposite way. Copper and I faced each other and his parent did the same. I sat beside his mother. His mother placed lot of foods on my plate.

"Eat a lot, my son Oh" she said, "I don't know what foods do you like but I hope you will like my cooking"

"Thank you aun..." I got glared when I said that word 'aun...' so I stopped and changed it, "Mom. I'm not picky about foods" she smiled.

"I'm glad. Not like my Copper, he is so picky about foods!" she complained about Copper, "No greassy. No fat. Not too spicy. Too much to ask. I wonder is there someone will stand his picky attitude? Is my Copper seing someone?"

"Mom!"

"Copper, don't yell to your mom" his father commanded him. He said sorry. Such a good kid. Huh? What am I thinking?

"So, Oh. Is he seeing someone?"

"About that...." I stole a glance to him, "Better you ask him yourself, Mom"

"He never wants to tell me" she sulked.

"Yes I am, but we are taking a break now" Copper said but his eyes still facused in his foods.

"Oooo... So unfortunate"

"Enough talking. Eat first. We can talk later" his father said. We ate our foods silently but sometime I stole a glance to him.

"My son is handsome, right?" his mother whispered in my ear. That made me chocked. I coughed. She chuckled and gave me drink. Shit. What have I done with this family?

We finished our dinner. His father told him to give me ride back to my home. I refused and told them I could take a cab. Copper grabbed my bag and brought it to his car. Like or not, I followed him and sat in his car. Damn. Why the member of this family always use force on me?

"Copper, take care of Oh. And from now on, you should treat him better or I will cut all of your money and no car. Remember that!" his father threatened him. He  frowned. He rolled his eyes and didn't say anything else. I took it as his answer. Yes.

----- End of Flash Back -----

*****

Today I didn't have any nice treatments from Copper. I didn't see him around. Not I waited him to be appear in front of me. Not I wanted him to gave me drink as usual. Not I wanted to see him, even for a glimpse of him. No. No. Believe me, I am not.

But my eyes wondered and keep looking around. I hated myself became addicted to his presence. Is he drug or something? Why I felt something missing when he wasn't around? Maybe because I'm already use of him being there around me. Maybe because I'm already use to his nice treat towards me. In nth times I kept look around, wondered where he might be.

"If you keep doing that, you will break your neck!" Sun said to me.

"I'm doing what?" He sighed. Tsk.

"He is with Peach, taking care of something that head master told them. So, stop looking around. You are disturbing me!"

"Oooo...." I said. I didn't know but I was sound sad. I stared at my foods. Gloomy.

"What happens to him?" Inn came and sat beside Sun.

"I think he is broken heart because his favorite spends time with someone else" Sun joked about me. I gave him death glare. I wanted to kill him.

"Who?"

"No one!" I said, "Just eat before class start!" Sun laughed at me. Inn look confused. Shit. This friend of mine, why I be friend with him? I need to change my best friend. Anyone?

*****

I went to school office to give our class assignment to the teacher. On my way, I heard some students gossiping.

"Do you think Copper and Peach back together again?"

"I think so. I saw them talking and laugh together near school office"

I hated them. They talked about people behind their back. Plus, they talked about Copper and Peach. I felt sad. I felt weird in my heart. My heart felt sting. I felt like I had hard time to breath. I inhaled and exhaled. Tried to calm down.

After I felt I was calm down, I went to school office. I saw Copper and Peach talked to each other. They laughed. I felt like thousand knifes stabbed me. I felt like my heart torn apart into pieces. Why I felt like this? What happened to me? Why I felt so sad when I saw him with her?

Peach saw me. She waved her hand. Copper looked at me. I gave them fake smile.

"Oh, where are you going?" Peach asked me. I showed her the books in my hand. Before she said something else, I walked in to the school office.

"Oh!" she called me. It made me stopped. I turned to face her. "Wanna go home together?" I nodded then left them to go to my teacher. I should be there right now or she would kill me with her nagging.

When I back, Peach nowhere to be found. Only Copper who busy with his phone. I wanted to ask him where Peach about but I restained myself. Better to find her by myself. I ignored him. I passed him. I felt someone held my hand. I turned back to face that person.

"Where are you going?" he asked me.

"To find Peach and go home"

"She left already. Come with me!" He didn't wait me to answer him. He grabbed me to follow him. I tried to let go of my hand but his grip is too strong.

"Go in the car!" he told me, "I will take you home"

"I can go home by myself!"

"Stubborn as always" he said and chuckled. He spinned me and pushed me to go in his car. He came in. He started the car and drove. I stolen glance at him while he drove. I stared at him long enough. It made him realise what I did.

"Is there something in my face?" I looked away. I faced the window beside me. I looked out in the window. I didn't answer him. Too much things in my mind.

I didn't know what happen to me. Why one person could make me felt like this? I hated when he treated me better everyday. I hated myself who already used to his presence in my life. I hated myself who missed him when he not around. I hated to feel like this.

I looked at him again. Just a peak.

Do I like him? Do I really like him? Do I like this person in front of me? Do I like Copper?

---------------------------------------------------

This chapter was so hard to write
I wanted to make this chapter like 'this' but ended up like 'that'
I know this chapter a lil bit boring
I'm sorry
I will try my best in the next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 2.3K 48
❝ I love to hate you; because if I don't, then I will hate to love you. ❞ (PLEASE note that this was my first work and is unedited. I've greatly matu...
142K 6.8K 23
that's all it was supposed to be, a game of play pretend, until feelings started to come in between. "Just pretend that you like him for 6 months Bri...
74.8K 2.4K 51
#BOOK1 in 'ACE' SERIES He was like storm. He liked silence. He had looks which could kill. He is cold , ruthless and arrogant as hell. He h...
367K 9.7K 25
This story can be read as a stand-alone but it's recommended to read My Brothers best friend to understand as this is a continuation of that story. H...