LOST IN A LOSER

By BlueMonster7787

We used to be happy back then We played and smiled together I missed the memories of ours - US You and me are... More

Prologue
Sun is The Light
You From Afar
Unloved Prince
The New Beginning
Because You Like Me?
Piper Boy
New Friend, More Hate
I Wish We Could Be Back Like Before
Surprise : Big Surprises (part 1)
Surprise : Big Surprises (part 2)
Plan A, B, C.... to Court You
Love Song : My Love Only For you
Aftermath : Stolen Kiss
Confuse : Do I like Him?
Will My Heart Be Okay?
Heart To Heart With Mom
Change - Something New
Challenge (To Win O̶v̶e̶r̶ You) [Part 1]
Challenge (To Win O̶v̶e̶r̶ You) [Part 2]
Prince vs Princess
Mistake and Mistaken
Secret and Other Plan
Heart Breaks
Was It Dream?
The Strange Feeling
Going Mad Because Of You
Dumb and Dumber
Jealousy and Rivals [Part 1]
Jealousy and Rivals [Part 2]
Jealousy and Rivals [Part 3]
Regret
I See Him Everywhere
Go On Date With Me!
Our Date
Start Over
Sorry
The True Feeling
This Love Is Ours
Jealousy Everywhere
You Are Mine
You Are The One And Only
Official But Not Officially
Our Official First Kiss [Fourth Kiss]
Copper vs His Mom
Weekend and Movie [Part 1]
Weekend and Movie [Part 2]
Holiday Planning
Sweet Punishment
Back : New Ending
Extra Story 1 : It Makes Us Out of Control
Extra Story 2 : Finally, I Found You
Extra Story 3 : Our First Time (Copper x Oh)
Epilogue

Your Smile Is Giving Me Heart Attack

1.7K 82 7
By BlueMonster7787

"Co... Copper" I said, "If I have done something bad, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you mad. I'm sorry!" He chuckled at my stupid reactions in front of him. He laughed. Shit. His face look so handsome when he laughed. I never saw that face before. Where was he hiding that face? Fuck, Oh. What are you thinking again? Really? At this time?

We are on my usual place at school. My place where I spent most of my time at school. We sat face to face. He gave me his phone. I gave confused look.

"Give me your number" he said.

"Huh? Wh... Why?"

"My mom ask me your number"

"Your mom? Why?"

"I don't know!" he said annoyed, "Just give me your number. Why you need to ask many questions?" I gave him my number. Then he left me without any words. After he left, that accident suddenly played in my mid. My face felt so hot. I became red. I blushed.

"Why the weather become so hot? I need to cool myself!" I run to canteen to buy cold drink.

*****

After school I have plan to go to mall with Sun and Nam. Nam and I waited Sun in front of his class. His class dismissed. I saw his classmates went out in groups. They was talking about different stuff. Some talked about their assignment. Some talked about games and hang out. I saw Copper with his gang. He smiled and laughed. Again, my face felt so hot everytime I saw he smiled. I never used to see that side of him. My heart raced. It was beating so fast. I burried my face on the wall. Hiding.

"What are you doing?" Nam asked me.

"Making love with the wall? No, kissing? Shit. What am I talking about?"

"Are you crazy?" Yes I am. I thought I am crazy at that time. I did not know what I was doing. I couldn't think. Peach called my name that made me looked at her. She smiled at me. She greeted Nam. Sun walked behind her. Sun asked Peach to join us for hanging out together. She accepted that happily.

Walked to the gate, we saw Inn. He seems waiting for someone. He looked at us. No. He looked at Sun and Nam who walked side by side. He glared.

"You guys wanna go to mall? May I join?" he asked. Sun looked at him and smiled. We welcomed him to join. Peach apologized us because she couldn't go with us. Her mother asked her to do something urgent. She asked Nam to help her. Only the three of us left. Sun, Inn and me. Shit. I'm gonna be the third wheel. Someone, helps me!

A car stopped beside us and we saw Copper inside that car. He looked at us.

"Oh come in, my mom wants to meet you?" God, why him became my survivor? Why? I don't want him. Could you change to someone else? I beg you!

"Huh?"

"Are you deaf?" Really? He called me deaf when he wanted a help from me? I hate this boy!

"Tell your mom, I can't. I have plan to do with Sun and Inn!" I said try to refuse his order. I didn't like how he called me deaf. I didn't like his attitude toward me. I didn't like the way he treated me. Even though he never bullied me again, but he never treat me better.

He called his mother and talked for a while before he gave me his phone. I took his phone and talked to his mother. She insist me to come with her son. If not, she will ask the head master to punish me. Damn. Why this happened to me? With heavy heart, I came in to his car. I sat on the passenger seat.

"So, this is gonna be you and me only. Like a date" I heard Sun teased Inn.

"Copper, I come with you!" Inn spoke to Copper.

"My mom wants to meet Oh, not you. You go with Sun!" Inn gave him pleaded look. He begged to come with us, me and Copper. Sun grabbed his hand and forced him away.

I felt Copper leaned his body near me. He raised his hand like he wanted to cuddle me?

"What are you doing?" He stopped his hand in the air.

"Your seat bell"

"I can do it myself!"

*****

Here I am. In living room with Copper's father. We are so awkward to each other. No. It was me who felt so awkward. I didn't know what to do. I just stayed still. He scanned me from head to toe. His gaze made me felt like I am a naked boy in front of him. It felt so weird.

Copper in his room, I guessed. And his mother in the kitched cooked something for me to eat. Homade foods. I liked it. Stop Oh, it wasn't time to think about foods!

"So, what do you think about my son, N'Oh?" I jerked in his question. Shocked. Why he is asking me this question?

"You can tell me honestly, Nong!"

"Honestly, uncle?" He nodded and smiled at me. I was thinking for a while about told him the truth or not. So, at the end I told him everything. I meant everything is everything. I told him about how his son bullied me before and how he treated me until now.

"I am sorry, uncle. I don't mean to make your son look bad"

"Don't worry. It is fine" he smiled. His wife came and sat beside him. She smiled at me. Her husband whispered something to her that made her smile even got bigger.

"I like you, Nong!" What?! What the hell this old man is talking about?

"See, I told you. You will like him, honey" What they are talking about? What the hell is it about liking me or not? I'm so confuse here. Anyone, help me?

Copper's mother asked me to call Copper in his room. She told me where and which one Copper's room is. I walked to the second floor to find his room. I knocked for several times but no answer. I tried to open the door handle. It was open. I walked in and called his name but still no answer. I looked around. His room look really nice and clean. White is dominant color in his room. It felt so nice to me. It was different from what I thought about his room.

"What are you doing?" I saw him went out from bathroom. Thanks God, he was wearing bathing suit but I could see his bare chest that didn't cover properly. I felt so hot. I turned my body, not to face him. I didn't want he saw me blushed. It was embarassing.

"Your mom asked me to call you. She said dinner is ready!" I said and tried to walk out from his room. He grabbed my hand and my body thud his body. Our face about an inch. I could feel his warm breath on my face. He looked at my eyes. I could felt my body was burning. I felt so hot in entire my body. He grinned. I thought he grinned because of stupid face that I made. I didn't care. I just hoped he stopped smiling. I wished he stopped grinning. I wasn't use to face that face he made. It was way too handsome for me to handle.

Please, Copper. Stop smiling. Your smile makes my heart races. I think I'm gonna have heart attack because of your smile.

"I think you should have shower and change because you smell so bad right now, Oh!" he said at me with low tone voice. Sexy.

---------------------------------------------------

What Copper's said at the last this chapter makes me scream!
Omg, he is such a teaser 😆
I need more about CopperxOh moment!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469 97 18
" It's not about who becomes your friend but it's all about who stays . " The beginning was great , a bunch of highschoolers who are friends since m...
5.6K 237 14
'Why do you hate me so much Won?' Sunoo asked, tears almost about to fall. 'You wanna know why I hate you so much right? Well it's because of you th...
528 4 42
Samuel: "You done with your packing?? When are you planning to shift?" Ace: "Ahh, that." Samuel: "Listen Ace, I don't give a damn about your personal...
367K 9.7K 25
This story can be read as a stand-alone but it's recommended to read My Brothers best friend to understand as this is a continuation of that story. H...