Why Me? - Garroth x Reader

By DayAfterEmma

•||~#2 in Garroth~||• 💙 WARNING 💙 There is self harm in this book, slight depression and a little bit of dr... More

Chapter 1~ first day
Chapter 2~ Y/N vs. Ivy
Chapter 3~ alone with him
Chapter 4~ weekend friends
Chapter 5 ~ daddy....please
Chapter 6~ Shadow Knight's
Chapter 7~ bloody
Chapter 8~ the picture
Chapter 9~ sleepover
Chapter 10~ Date with Garroth
Chapter 11~ Annual Sports Event
Chapter 12~ Aaron is what?!
Chapter 13~ She-wolfs
Chapter 14~ what's with him?
Chapter 15~ Goodbye
Chapter 16~ therapy
Chapter 17~ Prom
Chapter 18~ Ask the Girl
Chapter 19~ I promise, I'll come back better
Chapter 20~ Senior year 💙
Chapter 21~ Someone's watching me...
Chapter 22~ the dream
Chapter 23~ I'm not alone
Chapter 24~ Happy Birthday!
Chapter 26~ (FINALE) Flashbacks
Book 2
Book 2 is released

Chapter 25~ Ivy is back at it

966 24 18
By DayAfterEmma

Monday morning. The most hated day to wake up at 6 in the morning to go to the most boring place in the world. School.

Beep

Beep

Be-

Y/N punched the baseball alarm clock sending it crashing to the wall. Y/N closed her eyes again only to hear the door open and someone jumping on the bed. She abrubly opened her eyes and glared at whoever was waking her up.

The familiar brunnete stopped himself on top if Garroth, receiving a groan from the blonde. "Vylad! You don't have to do this every time my alarm rings!"

"Well how else am I supposed to wake you up if you're a heavy sleeper! The house could be on fire and you'd still be sleeping."

"Would you both just shut up and let me sleep!" Y/N snapped at the arguing siblings.

"Y/N?! When did you show up?!" Vylad asked as he quickly jumped off the bed.

"I brought her over last night because she was alone at her house and I didn't see her all day for her birthday so..."

"Yeah, now can I go back to sleep?"

"Nuh uh, Y/N. We have school and that means waking up right now or you'll be late." Vylad says as he opens up the blinds, showing the sky is still dark and cloudy. "And not to mention Garroth takes an hour in the bathroom just doing his hair."

"I have to make it look good! It's the best feature that I have." He pulled the sheets off and grogily walked outside his room, still in his blue pajamas and bunny slippers.

"So Y/N, have your uniform?"

"No, I left it at home." Y/N sat up rubbing her eyes woth her knuckles and yawned. "Imma walk home so I can go get dressed. If you dont see me at school, I passed out from lack of sleep."

"I'll keep that in mind."

~~~

Garroth had picked Y/N up, who was falling asleep in his car, and headed to school. When they arrived Zane went to his club and Vylad who knows where. Leaving Garroth and Y/N alone, they decided to stay inside the school since the weather was starting to chill and the skirt Y/N has to wear as uniform is making her freeze.

As they walked inside heading for the couches, Y/N paused and remembered something. "I'm supposed to go to music to pick up my excuse for not being in class today."

"What's today?" Garroth asked confused.

"Today's the concert for music class remember? I told you about it last week and you promised you would go." Y/N gave Garroth threatening look to give him a hint to remember.

"You told me that? I don't remember you actually telling me."

Y/N stayed quiet, walked away leaving Garroth behind. "Was there something I said?"

Y/N in a bad mood now, she walked in her music class to see her teacher talking to someone. "Hey, Stump, give me the form."

Mr. Stump turned around and gave her a confused look. "Its Mr. Stump and I'm busy talking to someone."

"Just give me the form and I'll be out of here."

"Let me finish talking to m-"

"Its okay Mr. Stump, Y/N gets pretty stubborn at times." Y/N looked at the person talking to see it was....

Gene

"Gene? Why are you even here? You graduated."

"Oh, I came to watch my little brother perform of course, but i had a few questions for Me. Stump."

"Tch, don't talk like you know so much about me." Y/N glared at the blue eyed man, forgetting that her teacher was in between them.

"Well, I'll be back I'm gonna start setting up the equipment." Stump quickly left the room to not deal with the tension in the room.

"Missed me?"

"Ha! In your dreams! Why would i miss that disgusting face of yours."

"Ouch."

"Whatever, I'm grabbing this paper and leaving." She walked over to a music stand that had a pile of papers, grabbed one and walked to the doors.

"I'll see you at the concert Y/N." Gene said in a quiet seductive voice.

Y/N only shivered and walked away to her first class.

~~~

Sitting in the first row of chairs, the group was up next, feeling a bit nervous. Aphmau's group was on right now, Y/N glanced behind her trying to find her boyfriend but couldn't see where he was.

"Up next we have Y/N Lycan, Laurance Zvhal, Zane Ro'Meave, and Dante (whatever his last name is)!"

The group went up the stage, one Laurance stepped on the stage a group of fangirls started screaming and clapping, Zane's club were also screaming, Travis yelling 'go Dante!' And boys whistling at the h/c hair colored girl. They tuned their instruments and were ready to go, each person having their own microphone they started.

Order:

Very left: Laurance

Second left: Dante

Third: Y/N

Last: Zane

As they were playing the songs, when it wasn't Y/N singing, she would search around the audience to find a specific blonde. She only noticed Gene staring at her with a smirk, Cadenza trying not to yell out in happiness, and no sign of the blonde.

They finished and the entire audience started clapping. The group walked off the stage, Dante and Laurance high fived each other and laughing. "We did awesome! I can't wait to do something like this again!" Dante exclaimed.

Y/N didn't feel as excited as they were, sure they probably got a really high grade but the fact that her beloved blonde wasn't there to even see her made her feel... sad. Zane took notice as he was talking to the Jury of Nine. He excused himself from them and walked over to Y/N who just sat on the grass with her elbows resting on her crissed crossed legs. "Something the matter Y/N?"

She looked up to see his figure hovering over hers. "Aren't you a little disappointed that your own brother didn't even show up to see you perform?"

"Oh please, if anything it would be a miracle if he even thought about it. Why, are you disappointed he didn't show up to see you?"

Y/N didn't say anything but looked down and started picking the grass off the ground. Zane sighed and say down in front of her. "Between you and me, I did feel slightly disappointed. But what has me more concerned is that he didn't even show up to see you, and he talks highly of you. Not to mention he never shuts up about you."

"It's fine, this concert didn't mean much to me anyways." She stood up and dusted her skirt. "Imma head inside and get ready for soccer."

She walked past the crown of people congratulating their friends who performed or parents saying 'you did wonderful!' Y/N only grew sadder as she didn't have anyone telling her that. She ran inside the school and went over to her locker to get her soccer uniform. Once she reached her locker she slowly opened it and hid her face with the locker door. Trying to hold in her tears she quickly grabbed her bag and jetted to the girls locker room.

Before turning the corner she heard a very familiar voice. Voices, she heard at least 2 people having a conversation, one of them getting a little ticked off. "Listen Ivy, you're cool and all but I love Y/N, I know you guys don't have a good past but that doesn't mean you can try to take her away from me."

Garroth?

"Look Gerroth, all I'm saying is Y/N doesn't deserve you. If anything, I should be the one taking her place."

Why that little bitch.

Before Garroth can respond Y/N turned the corner only to lock eyes with Ivy, who was trying to get close to Garroth. If it were possible, you could see electricity connecting to their eyes. Garroth turned around to only go pale as he noticed how mad Y/N looked. It's not that Y/N was mad at Garroth but rather she didn't feel like looking at his face.

"If it isn't Y/N, how was your concert?"

Y/N didn't respond but only continued to glare at Ivy. "Oh my, the almighty Y/N has no words? What a surprise, I would expect you to give me some kind of comeback don't you think?"

Y/N felt herself getting angrier. Her hands forming a fist, if Ivy said one more comment, Y/N was ready to attack. "Y/N, I am so so so sorry i didn't see you at the concert, my teacher didn't let me go an-"

"Just shut up and save your excuses for later, I have something else to take care of." Y/N said angrily, or in a way growling.

"Oh poor Y/N didn't get to see her boyfriend cheer her on. Sooner or later he's gonna end up leaving you like your parents did, not to mention your brother."

"What did you just say?" Inching closer to the pink haired female, she felt more than ready to attack.

"I mean I'm just saying, unlike your parents Garroth isn't going to hell, he's actually worth something."

Something about that comment made Y/N snap. She tackled Ivy to the ground, pinning her arms with her knees and started punching her in the face with her fists. Y/N couldn't control her anger, she punched non-stop until she made her nose blood and the corner of her mouth have blood running down.

Garroth tried to pull Y/N off but she only managed to push him back far enough for him to skid across the hall and hit the lockers. Y/N grabbed Ivy by thr hair and smashed her head against the lockers, making a cut form on her forehead. Doing this repeatedly, she then grabbed her arms and twisted it to make a snap noise, earning a loud high pitched scream from the pink haired female.

Garroth managed to get back up and grabbed Y/N by the waist and pull her away from Ivy. Ivy fell to the floor with scratches and bruises all over her face, not to mention blood spilling from her.

The bell rang and students began to fill up the hallways, some came to the hallway they were in and formed a crowd around them. Some whispering things to each other like, 'I knew something like this would happen but now I'm pretty sure Ivy's dead.'

'Was that girl always like this?'

'When are we going to Ivy's funeral?'

'Its no surprise that Y/N beat her, but this is bad.'

'I've heard stories that Y/N always starts the fights and just beats up anyone who gives her nasty looks.'

Soon enough Principal Leya stepped into the action with a pissed off look on her face. "What is going on here?!" She pushed passed the students and once her eyes landed on the passed out Ivy and Garroth holding Y/N, she knew it was bad. "Someone call 9-1-1! Asap!"

The ambulance arrived and took Ivy in a stretcher and rushed quickly to the hospital. Y/N and Garroth were at the principals office, Y/N avoiding contact with Garroth as she is still pissed. The principal has not arrived yet so it's just the two of them in pure silence.

Garroth looked at the window boarded with planks and chuckled a little, "ha, looks like they still can't afford to fix the window a werewolf broke." Y/N looked at him unamused for a few seconds before looking at nothing again.

Garroth sighed and turned to look at her, "Y/N listen I am really sorry I didn't get to see you I feel really bad it's just my tea-"

"Tell me later."

Garroth stood quiet and played with his hands that were on his lap. The sound of the door opening made him turn to see the principal look at them disappointedly. She sat behind her desk and resting her elbows on the desk with her hands covering part of her mouth.

"Let's get straight to business, Y/N, do you realize how bad of a condition you left Ivy in?"

Y/N only nodded, not trusting her temper at the moment. "Look at me when I'm talking to you Y/N."

Y/N didn't look at her, for if she did, she would break down. "Why did you attack her? Again?"

"At first it wasn't over anything, i was pissed that a certain someone didn't go to the concert but when I heard his conversation with her it just pissed me off even more and when I confronted her about it, she started insulting me and mentioned my parents going to hell and that's when I lost it."

"Are you sure Ivy would say such words?"

Y/N stood up angrily and slapped her hand on the principals desk. "Why else would I beat her to death?! She doesn't understand the pain of having to lose all of my family and then her saying shit about them going to hell is something I'm not going to tolerate. Suspend or expel me for all I fucking care, I'd rather have that bitch die than to see her face ever again!"

Garroth just stared at his beloved with wide eyes. "Look, whatever she may have said, I have to punish you for fighting on school ground. Punishment for her is what you did, but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to suspend you for a few weeks, 3 weeks. Until then you will not be able to go to any soccer tournaments, competitions or anything until your suspension is over, you understand?"

"Tch, whatever."

"I'm gonna have to call your uncle to pick you up."

"Don't, I'll go walking home." Y/N walked over to the office door and slammed it shut behind her.

"And as for you Mr. Ro'Meave, why shouldn't I give you punishment?"

"Wait, what?! I had nothing to do with their fight!"

"Tell me Mr. Ro'Meave, was it what Y/N said true? What happened to her parents that made her get triggered by just the mention of them?"

"I'm sorry Principal Leya, its not my place to tell."

"Then how did Ivy find out?"

Garroth stayed quiet, realizing that detail he didn't know. "I'm not sure, we are very careful and we don't bring it up out loud where everyone can hear it, and obviously Y/N won't tell her so I wouldn't know."

"Alright, fine no punishment. Go before I change my mind." Garroth stood up and walked over to the door and closed it gently behind him.

Who on earth told Ivy about Y/N's parents?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.4K 19
(Y/N) was always serious, the one that gets into many fights, and she would always win. No one knows how does she do it and only she and her family k...
4.7K 127 32
when raven kudo, a girl gifted with the quirk of blood manipulation gets shunned by one of her closest friends, and ends up in the same school as him...
27.9K 1.8K 4
[Completed] As cliche as it might sound it was on a rainy night when they met. A tiger cup in a box outside Jungkook's door. As an animal surgeon, Ju...
1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC