Deceived Heart (Larry Stylins...

By larryheaven

Louis Tomlinson is getting abused by his father at home and is never happy anymore. But can one boy named Har... More

Deceived Heart
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Announcement
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Epilogue

Chapter 34

2.3K 52 5
By larryheaven

Prom was finally over for the night, and now everyone was going to the after prom party at some girl's house named Abigail. Of course, I didn't want to go, but Harry and the rest of the boys ended up dragging me over there anyways. I ended up frowning the whole car ride. I just wanted to go back home and cuddle with Harry until the next morning if I was being honest.

"Stop frowning baby," Harry reached over and linked his hand with mine.

"But I don't wanna go to this party," I whined.

"It'll be fun. I promise. Just smile for me please?" 

"No," I said reluctantly.

"Yes," he argued.

"Fine," I gave him a little smile then looked out the window.He pulled up at a house with loud music coming out of it and lights on in every single room. Oh great. How fun. We got out of the car and walked hand in hand inside the house.

Some people stared at us holding hands then looked away quickly, or would whisper about us. Truthfully, I didn't give a shit anymore. As long as Harry and I are happy then that's all that matters. I just hope everybody learns to accept us soon. Most of the people at the party were either drunk as fuck, passed out on the floor, getting high off their asses, making out, grinding, or probably fucking in one of the rooms upstairs. What a lovely party.

"Hey guys! Glad you could make it!" Abigail came up to us.

"Hey Abigail. Nice party you've got here," I lied.

"Yeah," she glanced down at our hands, "Well you guys enjoy yourselves hope you have fun!" she squealed then walked away. God she was already annoying me and I only talked to her for less than a minute.

"Stop being such a downer," Harry whispered to me then kissed my cheek.

"I can be a downer or an upper whenever I want."

"Upper?"

"Yes upper," I replied.

"Don't you mean topper?" he smirked.

"Harry!" I yelled quietly and stared at him with wide eyes.

"I'm kidding. I'm kidding," he said. "Or maybe not."

I just rolled my eyes and went over to the table with red cups that had beer in them. Well if I'm at a party, I might as well drink right? I took a cup and sipped the bitter liquid. I wasn't really much of a drinker. I had a beer here and there sure, but never so much that I've gotten drunk. Okay no. I lied about that part. I've gotten drunk at least twice, but no more. Harry reached over me and grabbed a cup as well.

"Hey Harry," a female voice said from behind us. I froze. I knew that voice. It was the voice of Satan's spawn. We turned around, and I faked a smile and waved to her stiffly.

"Hey Lucy," Harry greeted.

"So I see you two came out to the school," she flashed me a fake smile which I returned.

"Yes we did," I lifted up our linked hands. "Well, we're just gonna go now. Have fun."

"I see somebody's a bit jealous," Harry teased.

"Shut up," I mumbled.

"Hey guys over here!" Zayn called us. 

We walked over to him and he was surrounded by a lot of other people. One of them including Josh Winters. Oh great. The other spawn of satan. This night just gets better and better now doesn't it? 

"Hey guys! Can my cousin Adam join in?" Abigail yelled at us in her annoying voice.

I looked over at her cousin and my blood ran cold. It was Harry's ex boyfriend. Jesus fucking christ how many spawns does satan even fucking have? I hated this party with every fiber of my being. Harry yanked me down to sit next to him.

"Calm down please. I know what you're thinking, but I'm over him believe me," Harry reassured me. I nodded and closed my eyes for a few seconds. Everything will be alright I assured myself.

"Hey Lucy! Come join us!" Josh called. Fucking hell. What kind of goddamn party even is this. 

"Alright everybody! Let's play a game called Josh says," Josh smirked.

He got up, but then came back a few seconds later with a box and a tray full of vodka shots. He opened the box and showed it around the circle we were in. Turns out, the box was full of bongs. Yup. I'm really hating this party.

"So you guys have to do what I say, if you don't then you have to take a shot and a hit. Deal?" he looked around the circle.

"Deal," we all mumbled.

"Okay let's see who should I pick first. Oh I know. How about Lucy! Okay Lucy go sit next to Louis for now," Josh locked eyes with me and smirked. Fucking cunt.

"Alright Adam scoot over closer to Harry," Josh ordered. I felt Harry straighten and stiffen up beside me. Goddamn can this night get any fucking worse?

"Okay. Now Louis, I want you to put your hand on Lucy's thigh," he said.

"Fuck no!" I yelled.

"It's either that or you take a shot and a hit."

I looked over at Harry. I really didn't want to touch this bitch's leg, but I wasn't a smoker or much of a drinker either. He nodded his head a little bit saying it was okay. I sighed and put my hand over Lucy's thigh. 

"Okay now Adam, I want you to hold Harry's hand."

"What kind of game is this?" Harry asked.

"Shut up!" Josh scowled. Adam did as he was told and held Harry's hand. I was about to fucking explode. Nobody holds Harry's fucking hand but me, and only me. I decided to stay calm. It's not like Harry loves him. He loves me, I reminded myself.

"Alright Lucy. Your turn. I want you to press a kiss to Louis' jawline," Josh smirked.

Lucy kissed my jawline, but I backed away after a second. Fuck this shit man. 

"Good. Now Adam, rub your hand over Harry's leg."

Again Adam did as he was told, and every second he did I wanted to lunge at him, but I kept my cool. For now at least.

"Louis now it's your turn. Kiss Lucy's cheek. And remember, if you don't it's a shot and a hit for you," he grinned a sick smile.

I glanced over at Harry to see his jaw tense and he was staring at me. He took a deep breath and nodded a little bit at me. I quickly kissed Lucy's cheek then wiped my mouth with the back of my hand right away, which seemed to amuse Harry a little bit.

"Alright Adam your turn again. Kiss Harry. On the lips, for at least 5 seconds," Josh demanded. 

My head snapped his way and my fists were clenched. 

"What the fuck man!" I screamed.

"Calm down bro. It's just a kiss right?" he fucking smirked at me. 

"Dude this is getting out of hand. I don't think-" Adam started.

"Do you want to take a shot and a hit then?" Josh asked.

"No," Adam said quietly.

"Then. Do. It."

Adam leaned forward and pressed his lips against Harry's. The kiss had to last 5 seconds right? Well guess what. I only needed 2 to lunge at Adam. I slammed his head against the carpeted floor. 

"You fucking bastard!" I screamed in his face.

"I'm s-"

"Shut the fuck up! Listen you little cunt! You and Harry are fucking over! You understand me? Don't fucking come near him again you sick minded fuck!" I said.

"Is his new boyfriend jealous? Well guess what?" Adam leaned in and whispered into my ear. "I fucked him better than you ever will."

"That's it you little-" i was right about to punch him when Zayn pulled me off of him.

"Can't even throw a decent punch now can you?" Adam smirked while dusting himself off.

"Go choke on Satan's fiery cock," I spat then stomped out of the house.

My breathing was uneven as I walked away from the house. I wanted to punch Adam's and Josh's faces in until they bled. Fuck! This party turned out fucking horrible. A little part of me was also furious that Harry didn't even push Adam away. Okay no, a huge part of me was fucking furious. How could Harry not push that little sick fuck off? I would've.

I kept walking infuriated not even knowing where the hell I was walking to, until a car slowly drove next to me. It was Harry's car. I really don't want to do this right now. Harry rolled down his window while driving, which just made me walk faster.

"Louis get in the car," he sighed.

"No."

"Louis."

"I said no."

"Please?"

"No."

"Don't be stubborn."

"I'm not being stubborn."

"Yes you are! Now just get in the damn car!" I can tell he was annoyed now. Good.

"No. Why don't you go kiss Adam again?"

"Louis don't be like that. You know it meant nothing to me! You have to!" 

"I don't care."

"Louis fucking Tomlinson if you don't get in this car right now I will drag your ass into it," he threatened.

"No you're not."

"Fuck Louis just get in the damn car!"

"Nope."

"Stop being so difficult damn it!"

"I'll be ass difficult as I want to be," I huffed.

"Do you even know where you're going?" he asked.

"Yeah," I lied.

"You're lying," he called me out. I just rolled my eyes and kept on walking. I was still furious at him.

"Get. In. The. Fucking. Car. Now."

"Nah. I'm good," I said.

"Alright that's it," Harry said as he stopped the car and got out. I tried walking faster, but it was too late. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his chest.

"Don't be mad," Harry said as his eyes stared into mine.

"Why shouldn't I be mad Harry? You didn't even fucking try to stop him! And what makes it worse is he's your fucking ex-boyfriend!" I yelled.

"Calm down please," Harry sighed.

"No!" I yelled again, which made him pin me against the car door.

"Listen to me okay? I love you. I don't love Adam. It's you. Only you. Nobody else. You have to believe and trust me on that okay? What do you say?"

I just looked down and played with my "oops" bracelet.

"Fucking look at me Lou!" he grabbed my chin gently and tilted it up. "I fucking love you. You need to understand that. I would never hurt you on purpose. I'd rather set myself on fire and jump off a bridge first. If I had a flower for everytime I thought of you I could walk through my garden forever. Fuck I love you so much. I will always love you," he said to me.

"Okay. I believe you," I said.

"Good. Can you please get into the car now?"

"No," I replied.

"What? Why not?" he asked clearly confused.

"Because I'm still mad at you," I turned my head to look away from him. 

Harry leaned into me and pressed a kiss to my cheek making his way down to my jawline then down to my neck. I whimpered at the touch of his soft lips against my skin.

"Are you still mad now?" Harry asked.

"Mmhmm," I mumbled.

Harry continued kissing my neck, then began to nibble and suck on it. I groaned, and I felt him smirk against my skin. My hands flew up to his hair and I began to pull on it. He groaned at the touch and everything went down to my groin. Shit I was already hard.

"H-harry," I moaned.

"Are you still mad?" he mumbled against my neck.

"Yeah," I answered.

He opened the back door of the car and pushed me onto the back seat. He climbed on top of me and continued kissing my neck. He pushed my blazer off then slowly unbuttoned my shirt. He slowly trailed his lips down my body to my stomach. 

"So beautiful," he whispered.

"Jesus Harry," I groaned.

I took his blazer off and threw it somewhere in the front seat of his car. I ripped his shirt open making the buttons pop and some of them fell out. My hands trailed down his abs and tan skin. This beautiful person is all mine. I pulled his head down and his lips met mine. He groaned into the kiss and I slipped my tongue inside his mouth, and I took my sweet ass time swirling my tongue with his.

He pulled away after a little bit. His eyes were dilated, and his lips were pink and swollen. He quickly unzipped my pants and I arched my hips giving him more access to pull my pants down my legs, and I did the same to him. We were both in our underwear kissing again, and I could feel his hard-on against my legs.

"Shit Harry we don't have any condoms or lube," I pulled away.

"I don't care," he whispered and started kissing me again. I started palming him through his boxers which made him rut his hips against my hand.

He flipped us over so that I was on top of him. I pulled his boxers down a little bit giving his cock access to spring free. I wrapped my hand around his length and began pumping him while I sucked on his neck.

"Mmm fuck Louis keep going!" Harry said, so I did.

Then I stopped after a while and put my mouth near his tip and began licking the underside of his dick. I made my way up to the top again and I swirled my tongue around his head teasing him. He couldn't take anymore of the teasing and began thrusting into my mouth.

"Fuck Harry. I want to be inside you now," I said after I took my mouth off his length.

"Please," he whimpered his eyes screwed shut.

I quickly pulled his boxers all the way down his legs. 

"Are you sure? We don't have any lube this might hurt," I said hesitantly.

"I don't give a shit. I want to feel you inside me now goddammit." 

I didn't hesitate to line myself up with his entrance and I slowly pushed my way in. His hands flew up to the roof of his car and he groaned. I started off thrusting slowly and soft. Once I was sure he was comfortable, I started thrusting into him faster and rougher. 

Our heavy breaths and moans filled the car. Steam was covering up the windows and a thin sheet of sweat was covering the both of us. I started thrusting faster to get all of the anger of tonight out.

"Did Adam ever fuck you as good as I am right now?" I gritted my teeth.

"God no. He didn't. Oh f-fuck Louis," he said.

"Are you ever going to let Adam touch you ever again?" 

"No. I won't."

"Say it's me. Say it's only me. I want to hear you fucking moan out my name," I ordered.

"It's only you Louis! It's only you!" he managed to get out through a strangled voice.

"Say you fucking love me and you love me inside of you," I demanded.

"God I love the feel of you inside me. I love you and I will love you forever Lou. G-god I'm c-c-close," I could feel him tighten around me.

"Come for me baby," I started thrusting even harder, and eventually he came all over his stomach and I spilled myself inside of him.

I collapsed on his chest. The only sounds was our heavy breathing trying to relax from our high. Fog was all over the window, and there was a handprint on the one near Harry. 

"I'm still angry at you," I managed to say after a while.

"Well my little angry Simba I still love you even if you're mad at me or not," he said and I blushed.

"Why are you still calling me Simba!" I groaned.

"Because it's adorable," he smiled.

"It's so embarrassing though," I whined.

"Good."

We layed like that for a while until Harry decided to pull me off of him and drive us back home. His hand never left my thigh the whole way, and he would glance over at me occasionally. We pulled up to my house, and he kissed me on the cheek.

"Goodnight, oh and by the way. I really loved your comeback to Adam when you told him to go choke on Satan's fiery cock. That was a nice one," he smiled. 

"Can you imagine Satan's fiery cock being in somebody though? Damn they would get third degree burns from inside out," I giggled.

"That's a beautiful sound," Harry complimented and made me blush.

"Whatever goodnight," I said and kissed him on the lips slowly then made my way into my house and upstairs to my room. I changed my clothes and got into some soccer shorts and made myself comfortable in bed. I was just about to fall asleep when my phone dinged signaling I got a text. It was from Harry.

"forgot to say I love you so... I love you goodnight Lou :)"

"Love you more," I typed back and sent it.

"That's impossible"

"But it's not"

After I sent the last message, I turned off the lights and went to bed with a smile on my face. 

*****

Why hello everyone I really hope you liked this chapter I spent a lot of time on it and I would like to dedicate this chapter to my best friend Ivana aka @liambits on twitter bc it's her birthday today so yay! You should all go follow her and tweet her happy birthday thanks :) 

twitter: jukeboxiou

p.s. If you read this chapter tweet me "satan's fiery cock" lol 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 2.1K 24
When he's forced to share a room at boarding school with the new kid, Louis Tomlinson is pretty annoyed. But it becomes clear that the new boy is afr...
10.4K 289 35
Life after one direction. The boys all went their separate ways. Harry the award winning artist. Liam is struggling with family and a career. Zayne...
1.4K 32 12
(COMPLETE) Louis and Harry have been a 'secret' couple since One Direction formed as a band. The two were forced to keep their relationship under wra...
5.3K 186 28
Harry Styles is a depressed boy. He cuts, he has eating disorders and he is in his darkest of times. His step dad Robin got killed when he was 9, now...