Fractured

Por JadedViolet

(Book 2) Now that Luke knows the truth about his wife, there is one thing left to do to in order for Clare to... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Author's Note

Chapter 67

12.7K 576 101
Por JadedViolet

Chapter 67

Many people would have regretted not praying or going to church more in their life if they knew they were about to die.  But me... I regretted not killing that bitch when I could have.  I could have done it many years ago, many chances I had, so many reasons to do it too.  I had my whole life to kill her.  I just never did because I was scared and knew, in a way, she would win.  I would have ended up going to jail and my life would be screwed up even more. 

But... I realized now that's what I should have done all along.  I should have killed her years ago.  Even if it meant getting locked up.  Even if it meant never meeting Luke because I'd be in prison and she would be dead.  Because... no matter if I was locked up or not, Luke would still have his life to live freely.  He would be free now if I did that back then.  He wouldn't be dead... like he would be soon if it wasn't for me.  The worst part of this, besides it being my fault, was that I wouldn't be dying with him either.  That's the first thing I thought of when that man told me I wasn't going to be killed.  This pit we dug... it was big enough for me too and I just wished that they would understand that.  Why did I need to stay alive?  Why did he need to suffer for all I did?  Why did this need to repeat.... it was just like what happened with Emily.  Only this time, it would be much worse. 

The man who told me I would be coming with him shocked me.  Not only for those words.  But for the reason behind why I apparently will be coming with him....

You can thank your generous father for that...  It rung loud and clear in my head among the chaos of knowing Luke will die.  I could see that in Clare's eyes... her mind determined to make that happen.  And as I stared wide eyed into the man next to her, I knew he wasn't lying either.  Beyond the fear within me and my shaky body came the confusion of his words.  And beyond that... anger and so much hate. 

I narrowed my eyes at him and felt my throat tighten in emotion, just as my hand tightened even more in Luke's hand beside me.  What did he mean father?  Was he joking and trying to confuse me?  Hell... was he my dad?  "What the fuck is that suppose to mean?" I refused his words - and the ones that terrified me the most.  "And I'm not going anywhere.  I'm dying... right here with him," I said, pressing subconsciously into Luke's side even more.  And strangely enough, I felt him press into mine too. 

The man, so professional, took one step closer to where he stood in the grass above our pit until he stood on the edge, looking to us with calculating eyebrows.  He didn't seem affected by my words; just intrigued, something I did not like.  I watched him raised his hands that he clasped together, crossing his arms.  His long face and calm, brown eyes pointed straight at me... I didn't know what to think - or expect from him.  I just knew he said I was living and I had my dad to thank for that.  Can you guys get why that would set me off, make me curious, and make me pissed off?  I felt ready to cry my eyes out!  I even let one more tear fall as I watched him, my teeth grinding as I awaited an answer from his fucking mouth.  

He wasn't snarky, smug, rude, or happy.  Just neutral and business-like if that makes sense when he answered in an almost monotone voice.  "It's because of your father I am here.  He will be in good spirits when I inform him you are safe and in my protection," the guy smiled slightly. "You will know more later.  And, for now at least, you may address me as Reid."

I... had no idea what to think.  A new shipment of questions hit me and I felt ready to break.  I mean... what?!  Did my father send him for me?  And if he did why would that let Clare agree to let me live; I could see how much she wanted to kill me in her eyes.  As strange as it is though, and shocking, it appeared as if she was more set on executing the guy I loved next to me more than me. 

My lips parted, and breathing very hard, I just stared at this guy, Reid I guess, after glancing from Clare.  He might want to take me for whatever reason, might want to collect me while Luke dies... but I wouldn't do that.  I couldn't leave and have them bury his sweet smile and heart into the cold dead Earth.  At just that thought... it felt as if my heart literally broke.  "I'm not going with you!" I screamed at him.  "You take me, I will fight you.  I'll make you kill me.  Because I'm done being someone's bitch!"  I screamed at him, breath hard and moving my shoulders with me as I screamed at him.  He seemed unfazed but I didn't care.  My voice broke as I screamed more at him, so lost and so... felt so gone and lost and... oh god!  Why couldn't we just be happy and away from all this shit?  Now... we won't ever make it.  "I'm done!  And you will burry me... with him,"  I said, my eyes breaking from the man's and I looked up towards Luke.  With his gun still pointed out, I saw his eyes were glazed in front of him too.  Dead and lost and panicked... I hated it.  When he saw me look up to him, he stared down into my eyes and I saw his gorgeous jade and alive eyes find mine.  He squeezed his hand, lips parted as his breath was ridged.  He tried to be calm... he was as calm as he could be upon hearing all this.  When his eyes reached mine though, I saw the hurt.  The real hurt in them.  I watched his eyes start to rim red when he looked down into my begging eyes. 

"I want to go with you," I said up to him.  "Above ground or in this pit buried... I want to be with you.  I-I want to die with you," I whispered.  "I don't want to go through another hell with no life or no control," I said as I felt a thick wave of hurt move up my throat.  I wasn't afraid of going on; don't get the wrong idea.  I wasn't afraid to continue on without Luke, no matter how... painful that would be.  I was strong enough to want to die because I didn't want to go through hell again.  I didn't deserve that, to continue on a shitty path with no control.  If I die now, that would be in control and I'd be free of suffering too that I wasn't looking forward too.

Looking away from his begging eyes, I looked down to the bag holding my little sister's body.  Before one more thought could enter me though, Clare got our attention.  Her dark laugh reached the air in disgust.  "Christ, both of you...."  She looked to me.  "I liked you better with an actually shred of a personality and not this sappy shit.  You're fucked anyway," she whispered, teeth grinding together when she spoke to me, leaning forward over the shallow pit to stare hard at me.

"How did you get by the cops?!" I heard Luke growl from next to me.  Which, though in a very disturbing spot in this pit and in our lives, this was kind of a must know.  Because this shit... everything we wanted to know could be answered here, even if he was going to die.  It bothered him; I could hear it in his words.  As if he needed to know why this was happening.  Unlike me, he didn't think I was at fault for this at all. 

Clare offered him a slow, creeping smile that reached her face.  Showing teeth and a glint in her eye, she looked crazy and happy all at once.  "Why... what do you mean, sweetie?" she asked in a high voice.  "What cops?  I didn't see any," she said in a clueless voice but her slow smirk gave it away.  She knew more than we thought she did....  She was behind more and in control more than we figured.  It made my stomach roll even more with how my whole body seemed loose and shook up. 

When all we could do was stare at her, with wide eyes and confusion, she took pride in sharing with us her next words.  Seeing her in the light of the dimming sunset, she looked so... proud and accomplished as she started to speak.  As if she had been looking forward to this moment for a long time of just explaining everything to us.  And... it changed my view on everything.  I know it really didn't matter.  Our lives seemed over and with Luke's fate circling in my head, I felt more tears come at just that isolated thought.  And even more too at not having a clue of Francis's fate too.

"You both... never had any clue about just how much I was ahead of you.  I'm disappointed my skilled police officer husband never figured it out sooner. How he never noticed how Mark got into this bitch's room that night," she nodded to me, "without a sound through her window," Clare said, making us recall that time he came into my room that one time and tried to strangle me.  She continued.  "Never figured out why the cops never responded to your backup of her crashing in your truck when Mark almost killed you.  Never realized that maybe I was doing other things besides hanging out with friends at night," she said with a smirk.  It made me pale as I stared at her - and no doubt Luke too.

We suspected she was hiding shit, like what she was doing with 'friends' and stuff.  But... what?  She helped Mark?  I mean, that's what it was sounding like she was saying.  And that was a long while ago.  It didn't make much sense because she still loved Luke at that time; I know she did.  Why risk his life too....  But it made sense to not accept she was involved.  With Mark... she must have unlocked my window or gave him a key to get into my room.  And she must have connections still with the sheriff.... After all, she just said there is a reason no back up came for Luke when he discovered me before Mark tried blowing us up in the truck.  She must have helped in that.  But Luke... he could have died too.

I shook my head.  "You did that?  Knowing Luke could have died too?" I asked her heartless face.  But in reality, at that point anyway, she wasn't heartless when it came to Luke. 

She scoffed and rolled her eyes.  "Before I found out you two cheap fucks were together, yeah I cared about my husband," she said, eyes turning a shade of... hate.  A different more revengeful hate and sadness when her eyes met Luke's.  "I instructed Mark to not hurt Luke.  But... he didn't listen.  That's why I didn't mind it when he got shot.  Because Mark disobeyed my orders."

Disobeyed?  Was I fucking hearing all this right?  I know I shouldn't care and it didn't matter if Luke is going to die anyway.  But I felt it was my job to know now.  Know everything behind what she was doing.  And those words drew me in, despite my tears and pain and hate.  "What the hell do you mean orders?" I hissed at her.  I just wanted to spit on her... fucked her up bad and kill her body, make it a fucking corpse.  I wanted her to rot.  Either way, I wanted answers before anything else happened and I knew Luke did too - either out of curiosity or because it bought us time (to live, to stall, or plan, I did not know). 

She was more than happy to explain it, gun still pointed straight at us.  "Relations with old friends come in handy.  Especially when you need help and that old friend has connections...." she said and I knew what she meant instantly. Sheriff Denport.  So she and him were working together.... It made sense.  Her and the sheriff's brother were close.  And since the sheriff knew about Emily and Clare knew about the sheriffs past, they had agreed to help each other out instead of rat the other out.  After all, if Emily was found too, it could get tracked back to the sheriffs brother too and Denport didn't want that obviously.

"The sheriff.  Yeah we figured," I said to her, the only relief yet for me actually.  After all, I doubt she knew we looked into him; this was nice because not only did I tell her because she didn't know we looked into him but also because... this was validation they worked together.  And because now... Clare realized her friend was found out. 

I saw her face pale and she looked surprised we would know that.  Surprised and angry as she made an aggressive motion to come closer.  I figured she would have jumped in the hole wide pit with us and harass us.  But she didn't.  She stood there, scowling and eyes on fire.  She didn't like we knew about that but she had something else to make that not really matter.  "You are dead," she said pointing at Luke.  "So there isn't anything you can do to take him down.  And her..." Clare pointed to me.  "Won't be able to talk.  And if she does, nobody would believe her.  Nobody ever did."

Her words sent shivers over me.  But I needed to know more, despite my restless tears, my hand in Luke's shaking in pain.  I subconsciously even tried inching forward on my knees to get in front of him, out of range for Clare's gun but he held me hard in place.  "Who else?!"  I screamed at her, pissed and on edge. 

She was more than happy to tell me; I didn't like giving her that satisfaction but I wanted to know.  We already had a good idea and she told us we were right.  "After Mark died, I got into contact with his uncle... that doctor at the hospital," she said giving me a smile.  "Plus, I paid your therapist off to request you to get in there in the first place," she said in a smug voice. "Oh sweetie... you have no idea how many people mommy is friends with."  Her stare dug deep into mine. 

"But... why did you say you wanted me gone after my birthday?  You had another plan in place.  Then they attacked us...." I said, confused.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes.  "I didn't know they planned that attack.  When I did know though, I decided that was the easiest way - to let them kill you rather than force you to run off.  Besides, at this point, I wanted my husband dead."  Despite being in a pit on our knees with Luke and Francis likely to die, I was at least proud of ourselves.  It was a moment of terror for me and for the two brothers.  Big... we really did do it in a way.  We assumed all this she said... we figured it out.  We researched her, her family, looked into anyone she could be working with, and we came up with a solid idea of her ideas.  And we were close.  I was so proud of Luke, even myself for that, and Francis.  We succeeded.  The only problem was we wouldn't have the satisfaction in locking her up.  We wouldn't have our lives back.  Luke would die and who knows what else.  But... we did all we could.  That was a small light in the whole thing.

I heard a grunt from the side behind Clare a little and it made my heart jump more.  This whole time, I was glancing to Francis during this exchange between us.  And when I noticed him now get more fidgety, I couldn't keep my eyes off him.  Especially as I noticed him struggle and the two men gripped him harder, bringing him closer and into the light more of the setting sun.  And... the sight made my stomach turn worse than it already was.  Luke was going to suffer... why did his brother?  Why did Francis have to suffer too? 

His hazel eyes were fast moving between us, scared, and red with tears.  His muffled voice came through the air and I knew I couldn't ignore how much pain was here today.  In me... and around me.  In what was about to happen.  Staring at him, the cream colored and splattered red cloth wrapped around his head and mouth, it made me whimper through my tears and I felt Luke tremble when his brother came more into view. 

"What about Francis?!  He did nothing to you!" Luke said in a groggy and broken voice, his breath picking up and I felt him have a hard time continuing to sit here. 

"Personally, he did nothing.  But he is part of the reason both of you aren't dead yet," she said between lips that looked ready to snarl at us.  Her blue deep eyes teased me and I felt like I was burning in hell with the shock waves of distress and pain ripping through me.  If either of them die... or both... it would be a new hell I wouldn't be able to face without the need to die with them. 

"And what, are you one of the bosses that brought him here?" I spit at the calm and collected man next to her.  The strange man who called himself Reid, who now looked upon us with interest, but no emotion.  His eyes found mine when I spoke to him and he blinked, nothing else as he stared at me.  He uncrossed his arms and folded them around his back again as he addressed me, in almost amusement now.

"Please don't associate me with those clowns," it was all he said.  It raised more questions in me than answers, especially because Clare was working with these 'clowns' so I assumed he did too.  Of course, he seemed too... high up or too good for them in appearance and his words justified that. I didn't know what to think. I just knew, that though we were getting answers, it wouldn't matter much besides offering a small satisfaction in knowing we were right.  That satisfaction was also suffering... because we were right.  We were so close....

"What are you going to do with my brother?!" Luke shouted in a hiss at the man and at Clare, his eyes I knew on Francis too.  I felt Luke getting to the point of hatred and distress.  He was so ready to shoot Clare, her if anyone.

"Albany is the only one that can live," Clare said, unhappy about that part.  As was I... because her words scared me half to death.  Why did he need to die too?  Why did Francis need to die too?  Staring at the man himself, I ached in hurt and felt filled with a blazing fire that was burning my insides.  He couldn't die too... no.  He can't die too.  He has a daughter, and a family who won't be able to handle Luke dying.  Who will they handle him dying?  How will I handle them both gone?  Oh god... I can't take this. The love of my life at my side... it was overwhelming the idea of him just being gone.  His brother didn't deserve death either.

I felt Luke want to pull the trigger so badly.  Especially this second when I watched Clare stare him down.  And I knew why too, besides the obvious of why he wanted her dead.  Because... if he shot her now, she would be dead.  End of story for her.  Yet... he would be shot down instantly too right after.  Of course, that was going to happen anyway.  Might as well take her down with him was his thought process.  I realized that with his next words.  "Sweetheart," he said, his voice forcing my eyes up to him.  I saw him tighten the gun in his hand.  "I'm already dead.  Do you understand that?  You will live and the only way to maybe ensure Francis's life... is if I shoot Clare now.  She will pay for what she did... and maybe Francis can live because she is the only one with real motive to kill him."

His words.... What?!  No, no, no, no!  He was going to kill Clare right now, this moment, because not only to drag her down with him.  But to maybe ensure Francis lives.  I saw why that was his only option with another guy here with a gun at his brother and two more who very well could kill us too.  This was his option... to shoot Clare now and maybe help.  But the second he does that... the minute he shoots her, the minute Luke will be shot too.  Either by Clare or the other man by Francis.  The second Luke kills Clare, is the second he dies too.

My eyes widened and before I could think of what to do, he spoke again.  "I'm going to shoot her right now," he said, staring down into my eyes.  "So I need you to hear this," he whispered with his voice cracking high and his eyes full of so much love.  "I love you.  I love you so much.  And if we had more time... I would have married you."  His voice shook and I watched him close his eyes, a tear falling.  "I'm sorry I couldn't do more..." he said, another tear falling and his eyes opened in mine, only to look up at the woman pointing the gun this way. 

It was then... that I knew this was it.  He was about to shoot her, only to get shot right back.  And though I wanted her dead, and though he would die tonight anyways, I couldn't let it end that way with him.  That second, he was saying goodbye to me.  And I wouldn't say it back because I wouldn't let him shoot her yet.  Because I wasn't ready for him to die yet either.  I wasn't ready and though if he did this it could help Francis's chances, it wasn't much of a chance.  Either way, I just knew he couldn't do this yet.

"No!" I hissed up to him and I instantly moved, and faced him more.  I forced his hand from mine and scrambled right in front of him through the dirt.  Moving frantically in front of his gun and in his way of Clare.  If he shot her now... he was dead one second later.  No way in hell he is leaving this Earth that way.  It was all that went through my mind at that second, no matter if it was best if he did that.  I couldn't let him.  When he could at least have a few more seconds with me.  It was a very selfish I would realize later.  But one that, even if slightly, it worked in our favor.

After I blocked him, moving my hand to his arm and shoving it down with the gun and away from Clare, I heard them move from behind me.  I kept staring up into his eyes in wonder... in love and in sadness and hopelessness. It lasted for maybe one second.  Because at seeing my frantic movement and me blocking Luke, they were too worried obviously of something worse happening.  So they were done with this, and done talking. 

"Up!" the man commanded as he came up from behind me, this Reid guy.  I couldn't look away from Luke.  Especially when I knew this could be our last moments.  I felt him grab my arm tightly and rip me back, making me fall back slightly from my knees.  Hitting the dirt, I tried scrambling back to Luke... especially when I watched Clare walk up to him in the pit too.  She held a gun to the back of his neck now though when she stepped behind him in the dirt, into my sight.  Darkness drawing in, it lit Luke's sweet emerald eyes more when they refused to leave mine.

As I tried fighting the man off, shaking away his grip and started crawling away and getting to my feet, he grabbed my arm before I could get no more than a foot away. "Let me go!" I screamed up at him, my eyes always on Clare and Luke as they were a few feet from me.  Clare looked ready to shoot him... But as I tried to fight the man, only to have the one that wasn't holding a gun to Francis run up and slam into my side slightly.  He steadied me and gripped my other arm and there was no fighting them now.  I could tell instantly I was stuck and couldn't break away with both of them. 

"Don't fucking kill him!" I felt myself scream on the verge of really crying.  But before Clare did anything, my eyes drew to her hating eyes. 

"I will kill him, my whore of a daughter.  But not until me and my husband... have a little chat inside," she said, smiling down to where Luke was kneeling.  I watched Luke's eyes close in hurt from her words and I knew she wasn't going to kill him yet.  She wanted to do more than just kill him now.  "Get your ass up," she said in a darker voice, hissing down to Luke before her eyes watched the rest of him carefully.  "Unless you want me to kill you right now in front of her," she said nodding towards me.  "If not... give me your fucking gun," she said to him and I watched as she pressed the gun she had deeper into the back of his neck, making him tilt his head back slightly.  The whole thing... whole sight was sickening. 

I think that was the only thing stopping him from shooting her - and this whole time actually.  He didn't want to see me die.  He could shot her now.  But he would die right in front of me and I saw how much he didn't want that.  Luke stared into my eyes and deep into my soul, and as he did, I saw the strength it took him to let go of his gun.  Oh god... I knew he wanted to kill her.  He just couldn't bare the thought of him dying before my eyes.  So he would die later, after she hurts him more.  And after I no doubt leave.  I wish at least I could take Francis with me.  Oh lord, the thought of Francis going the same way as Luke was torture and it made me feel sore all over.  I looked over to Francis in pain then back to Luke.  Clare picked up his gun and even dared to point it at me in the process too. 

"Oh how I would love to put a bullet in both of you right now," she said, sighing deeply and I felt the man beside me, holding my arm, growl at her as she forced Luke to get to his feet with me.

"You shoot her, you will pay," This Reid dude said to Clare from next to me and I watched Clare roll her eyes and handed the gun to the other guy holding me that wasn't Reid.  Probably just in case I got out of hand or something.  Either way, staring at Luke as Clare pressed the gun hard into Luke's back, it didn't matter. 

"Get a hold on her tight," Clare said to the Reid and looking to the other guy holding me.  "I need you to escort my husband into the house with me for our little chat.  These two need to leave," she said to me and Reid.  "And I want Francis and you," she said, nodding to the man holding a gun to Francis in the grass.  "To come with me and Luke in the house.  After I'm finished with Luke, I'm going to want to take care of Francis next," she said to them. 

It was all... a shock.  A nightmare and I could already picture this hell before us.  Of me getting dragged away with this man who gripped me even harder as the other man grabbed Luke with Clare. Of this Reid guy taking me away like a slave.  And this being my last moment with Luke and Francis too.  Before they die... and get buried in this pit.  I never felt so... heart broken and dead from the inside before.  Since I knew that's what would happen if I didn't get away from this professional asshole (who was very strong for his appearance).  To the point where he was enough to hold me and start dragging me off to towards the front.

Clare, holding a gun to Luke, the man holding him gripped him hard as they stepped out of the pit.  And I felt Luke panicking as he looked to me and his brother, back and forth, as he wished to fight them.  Resist.  And when he did, Clare's gun and the man pulling him along guided him up near the house.  And I knew Luke was strong enough to resist them both and probably be okay.  But... he didn't want to die in front of me.  And he didn't want to get Francis killed now either since he could maybe find a way out from inside.  He wasn't being rash, he was being smart.  Even if it didn't look good in the end.  Of course, that didn't last....

Luke did start to get rash and he actually tried fighting them.  He actually managed to break from the man's grip, only to have him grabbed again with Clare.  Because it was clear Clare wasn't going to shoot him yet regardless.  She needed to have a 'chat' with him first.  "Albany," I heard him say to me as I was being dragged from the pit too behind him.  Only I was putting up more of a fight since it was just this one guy. 

I grunted and pulled, did what I could as he started guiding me around towards the side of the house and not the back door where they were dragging Luke.  After all... with the guy pointing a gun at Francis, he came in and restrained Luke after he fully tried fighting back.  It resulted in them tackling him to the ground and forcing him hard towards the door with the man dragging Francis with him behind Luke.  And me and the man continued on... until I finally managed to break from him. 

I was jerking from side to side and I tried recalling all Luke taught me.  But after grunting and pulling myself away from him with all my weight, I remembered something he taught me.  Reid's arms were wrapped around me and my chest as he was dragging me around to the front. Around the side... until both Luke and Francis were out of sight and it seemed to have broke my heart even more.  But I couldn't let that take my emotions over now.  I wasn't done putting up a fight.

He underestimated my strength and will when I bucked back and down, dropping my weight.  He groaned at gripped me harder.  "Don't fight me bitch," he growled for maybe the tenth time; he was forced to tighten his grip more on me.  And just after he did and I dropped my weight, I jerked back again and twisted my back, swinging my elbow back with it like Luke showed me before.  This time, his efforts failed and mine went through. 

"Ahh," I heard him grunt the second after I felt myself get him in the face hard.  And the moment I did, his arms went slack and I was free of his grasp.  Enough for me to take full advantage of it.  I could only be happy Luke needed that other guy to restrain him.  Otherwise, I might not have gotten away like I did. 

"Fuck," I muttered, breaking away from him as I ran into the trees, happy the darkness was descending and I had cover.  Especially as I watched him run after me.  All I could do was run.  Run and run some more until I knew I was far enough away from him.  And I did.  My feet pounding into the Earth as I dodged past the trees, I didn't even look behind me.  I just kept going.  But not because I was scared really and needed to get away.  I just needed to loss this guy from my tail.  I just needed to lose him.  Because I wasn't running.  I told Luke many times I was done running and running away from him too.  I took that to heart, more now than ever.  Because I had time now.  I had will.  And I had love for him and a type of love for Francis I wouldn't find in any other friend.  I would go back.  I needed to... and I needed to get them out.  Somehow, someway before she kills them.  It was all that mattered to me now.

____________________________________

Sorry I had no time to edit or smooth it out to flow as much.  I will do it later but I can't right now.  Hope you liked it :)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1M 27.9K 36
Alex Brooks and before you might ask. No alex is not a boy she's a girl. And the baddest one of them all No she's not an FBI agent or she doesn't w...
Thug Love Por Ariyan17

Novela Juvenil

84.4K 2.2K 44
* This is my first book so don't judge.* Try having the perfect family, perfect life , perfect boyfriend , perfect friends ,but all that changed all...
271K 14.4K 63
*BOOK 2 in the Gang Life series. * (EDITING BUT COMPLETE) "Please! Don't!" My victim begs. I stare into their eyes and almost laugh. "Why?" I ask...
829 38 15
Sequel to What I'm About To Tell You (Confessions #1) Annabelle has finally managed to get with Jake, her best friend. But was it the best idea? Can...