My Sister's Best Friend (Camr...

By WalkinDisaster

Camila: 16 years, straight A's student, best friends with Jennel, Dinah, Keaton and in a relationship with Ce... More

My Sister's Best Friend
New teacher
What a relationship
Chapter 4. I want you
Chapter 5. Sudden interest
Chapter 6. She may not be perfect
Chapter 7 - Do you believe?
Chapter 8 - Keep Forgetting
Chapter 9 - What happened?
Chapter 10 - Fight
Chapter 11 - Sister?
Chapter 12 - Ridiculous
Chapter 13 - I miss you
Chapter 15- Do it already!
Chapter 16 - New interest?
Chapter 17 Part 1 - Date
Chapter 17 Part 2 - Date
Chapter 18 - Can't you see she likes you!
Chapter 19 - My Princess
Chapter 20 - Lauren
Chapter 21 - Girlfriend?
Chapter 22 - Coming out
Chapter 23 - New Friend?
Chapter 24 - Ex
Chapter 25 - Weird
Chapter 26 - I need to know
Chapter 27 - We're Together
Chapter 28 - Just a game
Chapter 29 - Tiger is back
Chapter 30 - Mending Friendship
Chapter 31 - Karma's a bitch
Chapter 32- Life's unfair
Chapter 33 - It's too late
Chapter 34 - New Years
Chapter 35 - Only human
Chapter 36 (Last Chapter)
New fic
A/N : Important

Chapter 14 - Family

13.2K 355 132
By WalkinDisaster

Lauren’s P.O.V

“So what are you doing this evening?” Normani asked as we headed to soccer practice.

“Today’s Tuesday, right?” she nodded “My parents said Megan’s coming over for dinner and her family, which I’m guessing she might be married” I shrug as we entered the locker room

“So how are things between the both of you?”

“I only saw her like three times but she’s try to convince me she’s the best sister ever and I’m just ignoring her” I said as I began to change to my soccer uniform. Finishing and turning towards mani who was also ready.

Putting her hands on my shoulder, looking into my eyes trying to gain my full attention by this action also hoping her request is more affective “Try giving her a chance ok, maybe she isn’t that bad promise me”

“Ok” I nodded

Camila’s P.O.V

“I still can’t believe you like my sister … it’s just … I don’t know, weird” Jennel said as we exited the school.

“Why?”

“I just never pictured you as her type; don’t give me wrong I had my suspicions about Lauren liking girls I just didn’t think it’ll be like you”

“I’m not sure if that’s a compliment or insult”

“It’s a compliment ok chick, you’re innocent I just thought she’ll dig more the bad girls, you know.” 

“You wanna watch them practice” I said jumping in excitement

“Ok, you’re newly found obsession with my sister is creepy”

“I’m not obsess” I defended “I just think seeing her all worked up and sweaty It’ll be kinda hot” I said a bit shy biting my bottom lip looking down.

“Aww is someone blushing” She teased “Ugh but now I can’t get that image out my head, gross”

“Whatever but can we please go, pretty please Jen” I begged giving my best puppy face.

“Fine but not for long I got to get home”

“Yah” I said clapping happily.

No P.O.V

Soccer practice was finally over as coach dismissed them, Lauren jogged to the stands after spotting the two girls during practice which was pretty hard to miss cause of Camila’s cheering.

“I got to tell coach to hire you as our own personal cheer leader” Lauren teased as she climbed a few steps to get to where Camila was at.

“That last goal you scored was pretty impressive with the back flip and stuff” The both girls were now standing face to face only a mare inches apart.

“Well I’m a pretty impressive person … in more ways than one tho.” Lauren shot her a wink “What’re doing here?”

“Someone wanted to see you all hot and sweaty” Jennel joined in.

Lauren glance at her sister then back at a blushing Camila, smirk now playing at the older girl’s face “Well why didn’t you say so I would’ve given you your own private practice”

“I think I’m gonna be sick” Jennel commented “We have to go” Jennel said as she began to pull Camila away.

“See you soon cutie” Lauren called out as the girls disappeared, wide grin playing at her lips.

_

Lauren’s gaze was fixed at the starry sky as she felt complete calmness just feeling the breeze through her hair and the peacefulness in the moment as she stand on the edge of the pool. Socking in the little things of life which some people doesn’t have the privilege of witnessing.

“Lauren” and just like that it was gone. Lauren groan shutting her eyes hoping the owner of the previous voice can go away.

“We need to talk” the voice continues

“Shoot”

“You need to stay away from Camila”               

Lauren chuckle to herself finally turning to face the younger girl “And why would I do that” She challenge.

“I don’t want you to hurt her, Lauren I know you get bored fast so please just leave her alone”

“I think Camila is a big girl she can handle herself”

“Lauren!” Jennel warn

“What if I really like her have you thought about that. No you just assume I’ll –

Lauren started but was cut off by someone clearing their throat.

“Your mother send me to call you girls for dinner”

“Sorry Megan we didn’t realize you had arrive” Jennel said walking up to the oldest girl hugging her then heading inside leaving the other two girls alone.

“Lauren I didn’t mean to intruded but I really think you and Camila makes a great couple, I could see that you really like her and I think the feelings are mutual” “I know I’m not exactly your favorite person but honestly I don’t think I’m that bad, I’m I” Megan asked but continue before the younger girl could answer “Lauren all I’m asking is for one chance … just one, please” The older girl beg.

“Just one” Lauren stated as Megan smiled and the both girls headed inside

“Mummy, Mummy hurry up we’re about to eat” A little girl ran towards Megan and hugged her right leg.

Megan laughs as she picked up the child turning to Lauren who was clearly confused as to where this little human came from.

“Lauren this is my daughter Emily Crawford, Em this is my sister Lauren” Megan introduce

“Hey sweetie, how are you?” Lauren asked finally allowing herself to smile

“I’m very well, thank you” Emily replied sweetly making Lauren melt a little at her cuteness

The younger girl resembled her mother Lauren thought as she pictured Megan might off looked like that when she was younger from the long glossy black hair to the killer green eyes.

“How old is she?” Lauren asked

“She’s three, come on let me introduce you to the rest” Lauren nodded following the older girl.

Entering the dining room as everyone was already seated waiting for the tree girls to joined. Megan sat Emily down next to her husband before returning to Lauren’s side.

“Well you’re the only one who hadn’t meet my family yet so let’s get on with it” They all chuckle “Lauren this is my husband Chase, my son Nathen, he’s 5 months and well … you’ve meet Emily”

“It’s really nice to meet all of you” Lauren said

“Like wise” Chase replied

They all took their seats and began having their dinner as everyone chatted. They honestly felt likeone big happy family.

A/N: How do you guys feel about having an Ally or Normani P.O.V. Do you guys want Normally?

Ps: Chace is Chace Crawford, I mean whats hotter than Meagan fox and Chace  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.6K 2.1K 24
School starts up again and Camila, Dinah, Ally, and Normani are four best friends. They meet a new girl Lauren Jauregui and Camila really thinks she'...
127K 6.1K 94
They met at the new year eve masquerade ball in London. They ran, they danced, and they almost kissed. She left for a drink and she never came back...
237K 7.6K 23
Lauren's parents were murdered when she was just fifteen years old. At school she is the badass who stays by herself, till one day of her senior year...
19.2K 523 10
Lauren's friend Ally just got a new step-sister. She seemed fragile and held back. Once Lauren got to know her she knew Camila was a beautiful disast...