Manan ff : Love Story of an I...

By a_cosmic_dust

This is a story about a girl and a boy both related to each other through some past instances. It's difficult... More

0. Character Sketch
2. Manik Malhotra
3. First Meet. Really?
4. First Talk. Maybe🤔🤔
5. Revelation, Hopes, Confusion
6. Jealousy. Return Of A Lover
7. New Bonds
8. Manik - The Bipolar Soul
9. Magical Moment
10. Memories, Bondings
11. A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed
Note
12. Feelings, Confession 2.0
13. Love Story Mein Twist
14. Glimpse of Past
Let's Talk
15. Heart Talks
16. Past. Promises
17. Someone Died
18. Nandu's Night out with...?
19. Manik bana PROFESSIONAL...?
20. Siblings Send-Offs
Note
Hello...
21. Morning talks
22. An Evening Well Spent
23. Smart Manik, Stupid Nandu.
24. Are you my right girl?
25. Cabir's unreachable.
26. Someone's here
27. Something is fishy!! 🤔🤔
28. The Final Letter
29. Manik's Little Stunt
30. Decisions
31. I want to bring back music in my life
32. Manik ko dho dalo Andolan
33. He confessed
34. I wouldn't ever dare to hurt you
35. Manik shocked, Navya rocked
36. I want to be a singer
Thank you
37. Family. Happiness.
38. She was overwhelmed
39. Are You Single?
40. Someone's At My Place
41. A Horror Night
42. Manan?
43. Music Plans
44. Anonymous Audio & Talks
45. The Unprofessional Sponsor?
46. Private discussions & Conditions
47. The Band Manager
48. Worried Manik
49. Concerned Mukti, Blushing Abhi
50. Emotional Attachments
Important
51. Breakfast with Family
New Cover
52. Losing Her Is Losing Myself
53. Talk Over A Drink
54. MukBhi's Confession
55. Mukbhi Continues
56. Meeting Family
57. I got my parents back
58. Pre - Concert Jitters
59. The Concert
60. Source for a Hope
61. MM is Back- I
61. MM is Back - II
Update
62. Determined Manik
New Book Alert
63. First Date
64. Answers
65. The Mystery Girl
66. Welcome to Family, Sunshine
67. Mukti's Parents
68. Happily Ever By Your Side
Epilogue
Last Note
Hello

1. Introduction Of Male Lead

25.6K 1.2K 93
By a_cosmic_dust

Hello my fellow earthlings. Ok if any alien happens to read this story, please don't kill me. I am not any racist in fact I love aliens too.
Chalo today I want to tell you a story. So once upon a time there lived a princess and her prince charming….thoda jyada hi fictional ho gaya nai?

Acha chodo let me first introduce myself first.

I am MM. Naam tho suna hi hoga. agar nahi tho aage aage pata chal hi jayega. Do you know who is the love of my life? My nandu, Nandini Murthy. The most introverted girl. Anyone can fall in love with this girl only if she shows her real self to the world. Lekin kaha yeh ladki apne kitabo ko chode tabi tho.

Introducing Nandini Murthy.
Her day starts with riyaz, music practice. Then school. After she comes back she will read some books followed by dinner and ends her day with star gazing. She feels this way she can keep her parents close to her.

Did I forget to tell you? Nandu's parents passed away when she was small. And she lives in the same mansion as her parents to feel their presence in this home. Kitna kuch saha hai na meri nandu ne. It's ok I am there for my nandu. And I will help her through her good times and bad times.

Lekin ek problem hai ☹️. It has been 5 years since nandu last talked to me. And I miss her so much. I know the reason.
Unfortunately, I share the same name as the guy because of whom nandu stopped talking to me. The only guy nandu ever has had a crush on. Manik, Manik malhotra.

Nandu and manik were schoolmates. Manik is the heartthrob of school and nandu is the topper in class. Jis padhayi se manik ka door door tak koi rishta nahi hai vo nandu ko kyun dekhega. And my nandu, well she has her attention on books, whom she considers more than mere books. Books are nandu's life, her friends and her companions.

Manik is a guy who has all the attention of humans of the school so much so that manik doesn't even have the count of proposals he got in his entire lifetime. May be Manik doesn't even know my nandu's name. Chalo yeh sab tho hota hi rehta hai.

But the saddest part is their farewell party. The day they last met. Nandu is never a party girl. They never talked to each other. Still, nandu went to that party only to have a last glimpse of Manik.
And that is the last day nandu talked to me. Perhaps I remind her of him.
Please come back to me nandu. I feel useless without you.

By now, I think you might have guessed who I am. If not then this is MM aka manik malhotra, the most extroverted diary of the world. (Ha ha complete opposite to my owner, my love)
Let's fall in love with my love. But but vo sirf meri hi hai. 😋😋😍

If you find it interesting, do vote and comment.

If any, Corrections and suggestions do comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 2.1K 16
MaNan is back! After a turbulent college life, everyone is chasing their dreams and passions, while dealing with changing relationships. After inves...
430K 42.8K 62
#1 in humor on 24.01.2018 Picture this- You are a huge fan of a singer from your favourite band. Your day starts looking at his picture on the wall o...
390K 15.8K 50
TO LOVE AND TO BE LOVED It is easy to fall in love but only in the rarest occasion you can meet a partner who feels the same way about you. This sto...
163K 14.2K 42
Manik Malhotra is the Captain of Elite High School's Basketball team. Tall height , an amazing sports car, late night parties are his things. Nandin...