SOLDIER // VKOOK

By ClichedVkookShipper

Kim Taehyung remembers. But He does not. "Jung kook? Is that you?" "Who the hell is Jung kook?" *Inspired... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Short Hiatus // Update
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 30

86 3 0
By ClichedVkookShipper

Jung kook tossed the necklace towards Seokjin's direction and the assassin caught it in mid-air, letting go of the younger male's arm. Jung kook took the opportunity and ran towards the man that was firing aimlessly now, he could tell, the bullets were running out, he would be at his very last shot soon. Jung kook dodged a fist and threw out a kick, hitting one of the opposing team's men right in the jaw.

He turned and grabbed an abandoned gun on the ground and began firing, trying his best to get himself across the level and towards the man. He made it across quickly and grabbed the figure's arm and pulled him out, as the firing began to pick up speed and sound, Jung kook ran out of decent ammo too, the bullets already started to wisp passed their ears and hair. Jung kook extended his arms and blocked a few bullets from his face. Sparks flew and the shells fell.

"Let's go! You are gonna get yourself killed if you continue to stay here and fight!" Jung kook shouted, reaching out to grab the man's arm, he whipped his head around and Jung kook caught a glimpse of the frenzy that was hidden behind the masked face. Almost immediately Taehyung's face came into view, but before Jung kook could say anything else, his own conscience, or instincts rather grabbed the man by the blazer and crouched behind one of the overturned tables. "Stay down. This is an order."

He looked through the possibilities he had at his own disposal, there were not much he could do, only to fight, hope, or die. The last choice did not really sound that appealing.

"I am bringing you your shield, keep an eye out for it." Jimin buzzed in. Jung kook peeked out from behind the table, he eyed the dance floor and listened for footsteps. He quickly took out his blazer and threw it to the ground, it was getting hard to breathe, with all dust that was entering his own system, in no time they will suffocate. Jung kook picked up his blazer and stuffed it into the man's hand, motioning him to cover his mouth. As the dust settled slowly to the ground, a shadowy figure popped out from the back of the table, and lunged for Jung kook's head, the man groaned as the hand snatched a few locks of his hair when he struggled to escape. He reached up and twisted the man's wrist, he then jumped back up and threw out a kick, before dodging another set of grabbing hands.

He grabbed a wine bottle that as rolling around and brought it down onto the figure's head, the glass cracked and pieces of green glass flew all over the place. Some of them chipped off and cut up Jung kook's hand, but he could not care less at that point.

"Shield incoming!" Jimin called out through the comms and Jung kook turned, catching a glint of metal that flew through the air, however, he turned when he was not supposed to. His stomach connected with a fist and he flew backwards, his shoulder slamming towards the hard ground before he rolled onto his back, the pain was consuming his abdomen.

"Jung kook!" The stranger yelled, trying to stand up. His coffee was muffled by coughing as he took the blazer away from his nose and mouth.

"You stay there, this is not safe for you! Get out of the strike zone!" Jung kook ordered, his healing factor sped up and the pain was dulled, he got up and saw the shield on the ground a few meters away from him. He crouched and charged, dodging a strike and did a sloppy roundhouse kick that only distracted the man. He swooped in just in time to grab the straps of his shield and protect himself from another shower of bullets. "Goddammit, they never run out of ammo, do they?!"

The bullets were beginning to pick up speed, the sound was starting to sting his ears and his hands were clammy around the leather straps. He took the risk and threw the shield towards the first shooter, it hits him in the throat and the man fell backwards. However, the other two weren't being any help to his own cause, a few bullets pricked his metal arm and ricocheted off, but at least three-quarters of his body was still flesh. He lurched forward and backwards, bullets throwing him off guard. He turned to find out who was attacking him but he was shot in the thigh and chest. Blood spilt all over his dress shirt and the smell of blood, dust and gunpowder filled his nose.

He dove away and grabbed his shield, charging towards the other two intruders. The pain became a throbbing prick as his healing factor took over, he rammed head first onto one of them, then proceeded to aim the firing gun at the last enemy. The firing ceased and Jung kook pushed the body away, he wiped the grime off his face and got towards the man that was supposedly still hiding behind the table. He limped towards it and found that his blazer was lying on the ground and the man was gone.

"Piece of sh*t, ran off by himself. That prick." He cursed, his grip on his shield tightened. He got towards the main entrance, Seokjin brought up a huge coat and draped it around Jung kook's shoulders. The sky was painted heavily with light blue and white, the sun hanging precariously in the sky and the heat was immense. The soldier got a glimpse of many different people screaming and demanding for answers, as well as security and cordoned off the whole area. They had just managed to skip out without anyone noticing. The lights were blinding, a mixture of yellow, blue and red swirled around in the sky. He tugged the coat over his shoulder and walked weakly towards the vehicle that was awaiting them near the roadside.

Jung kook slumped in with a groan and took the coat away from his shoulders. He pressed against his wounds and allowed himself to heal. Jimin looked over his shoulder and his eyebrows were stitched together in concern, but there was something hidden from Jung kook. But damn, he was in too much pain to think properly. He tried to sit up, but the vehicle jerking him forward slammed him backwards. He endured the position until they reached back to base. He thumbed the information drive as his body slowly built itself back, repairing torn flesh and broken tissues. He could feel the bullet hole decrease in size, the blood stopped flowing and the pain was now a small needle prick every time he tried to move. He eyed the drive with great interest, what could he possibly contain that it requires assassination and a fight?

"We're here," Seokjin said, opening the car door and helping out Jung kook to get out of the vehicle. He pocketed the drive and got out, his thigh has yet to fully amend, he grunted and tried to walk, it was a slight limp, but he could manage. He got through the security and the bright lights that filled the floors. They quickly made their way to Namjoon's office, taking the lift as they wanted to ascend quickly.

Seokjin slammed the button impatiently, and Jung kook watched the industrialized back intently. He saw that the airships had been repaired and that new weaponry was being designed as time flew by. The constant ticking in Jung kook's mind counted down as he saw men training and building up the damaged ships.

He saw that the whole company had changed in their morales, their way in how the world should and should not function, the sheer determination that they, once they had in their work, was turned into greed. He shook his head unconsciously, it was something oddly intriguing, yet it was also a highly disturbing thought. Jimin sighed audibly, folding his arms as he too, turned and observe what was happening below their feet. The soft sounding ring filled in the still air and the doors of the elevator hummed open. Jung kook pressed the shield against his hands before following the rest of his team. They walked down corridors and passed by colleagues holding up weaponry and documents of every kind. They got to a larger office, where Namjoon was waiting for them to arrive with the certain type of information he wanted to receive.

His leg cocked up onto his knee, and his fingers sifting through papers whilst clicking a ball pointed pen with his free hand. The man glanced up when Seokjin cleared his throat, the assassin took off his coat and threw it at the leather sofa behind him. Jung kook tossed his shield towards the chair and folded his arms. Seokjin reached out into his pocket and pulled out the drive, slamming it onto Namjoon's desk. The sound was so loud that it echoed around the room. The man was seemingly startled, his eyebrows perked up and a slight gasp could be caught. Namjoon took it and placed it into his breast pocket silently, Jung kook could not help but let out a pathetic chuckle.

"A little gratitude would be nice. We have to get shot at just to get your stupid information." Jung kook said, looking at Namjoon dead in the eye. Upon saying that, the older man turned his head towards Seokjin's direction, his eyes showed worry, yet Seokjin's displayed none of that. The soldier remembered what the blonde man had said before, how Namjoon had changed, how he was different and foreign. Jung kook understood what he meant by that then.

"T-thank you. I-I have to get going." Namjoon sputtered, sparing another glance at Seokjin before heading out, his black coat fluttering behind him. Jung kook let out a sigh and dropped the coat, going towards Seokjin, only to see him tear up and let out a soft sob. Jimin went forward and hugged his friend tightly, trying his best to comfort the taller man. Seokjin buried his face into Jimin's shoulder, letting it all out as Jung kook watched. He turned and faced the door, only to see Yoongi standing at the entrance, his fists tightened. Jung kook grabbed his shield and fixed into his arm, ready to protect the two when needed.

"Why are you here? I thought Hoseok told you to leave this place."Yoongi growled. Jung kook narrowed his eyes and saw Yoongi's jaw grit. "You are not allowed here, after what you did to Taehyung, to my parents, and to the rest of the world itself. You are a criminal, I hope you know that personally." Jung kook lowered his shield when he calculated roughly that he was not going to attack.

"Hoseok never told me to leave." Jung kook replied. Yoongi frowned even further, his breathing had gone heavy and Jung kook's grip on his shield tightened again. "I didn't do anything to Taehyung, it was his choice to jump."

"You should have saved him." Yoongi spat. "I hated him but you should have."

"You don't understand what is going on with Taehyung, do not say sh*t that you are not well informed about." Jung kook warned, putting his free hand in front of him as he spoke. "Jimin, take Seokjin get out of here, Yoongi and I have to talk about this." He gestured towards the gap between the two men and Jimin tugged at Seokjin's shoulder and led him out of the office.

"Don't make yourself seem like a good person, that you're on our side, you're not. No matter how hard you try to redeem yourself, you killed my family and Taehyung!" Yoongi roared.

"You clearly have no idea what's going on with Taehyung? You never checked on him... he had been suffering for so goddamned long and what have you done?! He clearly wanted a clean world! A place where there's no war and conflict! He wanted peace!" Jung kook argued back.

"Well, he cannot love without a war! Without it, he will rot away! That goes the same to you!"

"MAYBE IF YOU JUST KNEW WHAT'S GOING ON IN HIS MIND, LOOK AT IT FROM HIS EYES, THEN YOU'LL UNDERSTAND!" Jung kook shouted, his voice gone a little raw and off course. He was angry, blood was boiling and he wanted to throw the shield at Yoongi so badly, the temptation was too much. But he suppressed it down, not wanting to cause any more trouble than they already have at hand. He walked forward and brushed past Yoongi, who remained silent, his face hidden behind the messy mop of faded coloured hair.

The soldier made his way to the lifts and took the first one that had arrived. He leaned against the railings, the building was filled with industrialized pipes and ships, cargos were littered around the corners and cones were placed to indicate the weaponry and men that were supposed to be positioned at. He squinted his eyes when he saw a grey hooded figure going around a ship and summoning fire from his hands. He did not damage it till it was fully dysfunctional, only some core wiring and engines that could possibly lead to overarching property damage when flown.

He jumped around to aircraft and machinery, allowing his hands to light up in flames and melt away the precious metal. Jung kook immediately slammed his hand on one of the elaborate buttons, and the door rolled opened. He quickly exited it and ran towards the hangar. His legs pounding against the ground just like how his heart was moving, it was loud, his mind pounded along with it. He swung the first door open and found himself in the hanger, the planes immediately felt a few hundred time larger than what Jung kook had anticipated when in the lift.

He got towards the glowing light at the extreme end of the hangar, dodging a few swings of heavy-duty tools. He got towards the behind of the machine and reached out, his metal hand covering the hooded figure's mouth. At first, the figure thrashed around and tried to burn Jung kook's hand. However, once he registered what was going on and that the person behind him was an ally, he stopped struggling.

"What are you doing here?!" Jung kook hissed, his hand around Mark's wrist. "This place is dangerous! Didn't Jimin tell you not to meddle with things you don't know about?!"

"I am trying to delay the world ending. That documents you brought ... I saw it. They wanted to create more soldiers like you, for security, but they also want a peaceful world, a New World Order." Mark explained.

The New World Order? Wasn't that what Cipher wanted beforehand?

"They want to eradicate all that is seemingly evil... they want to kill innocents?!"

"That's what I had heard."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 83 10
Kim Taehyung Jeon Jungkook. Total strangers from the start. They weren't meant to meet, and Taehyung wasn't showing the at least one interest of the...
574K 22.6K 24
But the monster is close behind , hes obsessed . Obsessed with me .
YEON, bts By ㅤ

Fanfiction

183K 7K 18
"what's your name, darling?" "who you?" © gguktv a bangtan fanfiction. CC: @DEARJUNGS ♡♡♡ [ DO NOT READ THIS PLS THIS IS SO LAME ]
9K 260 22
[there is a mature scene so please skip if you are underage or don't like reading that] Y/N a human who got amnesia from a attack when she was 6 she...