2 Moons - Moon Courts Moon or...

By Sakura_D

It's all that Ming Kwan's fault!!! When I see you Ming I will murder you with my bear hands. I'm standing at... More

Author's Note
I'm a girl.....
I meet Him, but im a girl ...
Save me...Ming...
Will this night never end!
Is this a dream?
More twists?
Why me???
I have a plan!
Here we go ...again
The Fight
What's happening?
It's all insane
The beach hates me
Author's Note 2
Let me ask
I made a bet?
A New friend
I hate you all!
The ally, the girl and the seniors
Is my love wrong?
Let's talk
The morning after
My side
Missing Person
There was a video
Mother, this is my girlfriend...
I meet Him, wearing a pink dress
Another fight...really?
We got trouble...
It's a fight...?
Betrayal
Problems, Problems...
A week apart....begins
I remember
More people join the club...
Leaving
I have someone
We are going back
Friends ...
Night of revelations
Infiltration
Aftermath
Lets go to camp
The baby
More crazy people...
A senior, a baby and a trouble maker
What a mess
Meetings and greetings
Shocking
Special Chapter
Kiss and makeup
Standoff
It's On!!!
Lets run for it!
The faster you run, the faster your done
What the hell?
Weekend Plan
Lets go to the movies!
Do you know?
The world is small
Meetings and talks
In the dark
I can be cruel
A bad dream
Still dreaming
Now its Ming...
Time to ask questions
Yo, I had a nightmare
We know what you did...that night
Lets run away
We found a ...Godt
They came to find us
We will find out
Something is wrong
Not the first time.
Its not all black and white
The lights went out
The kid who came to play
Friends, troubles and Ming
A long night for many...
He is mine...
Something to learn
Only I'm allowed to...
It's a guy thing?
Siblings and spies
More came to visit
Surprises, old and new
We will save you!
Helping friends
What's in the box?
Alone isn't good
Team of Heroes
New events
Boyfriends...
Adorable is scary...
What did we do?
Look what you made me do...
Talk to them
We can do this
The night, that must not be named
I want to touch an angel
The aftermath isnt pleasent
Dealing with things...
Emergency declared
Something to say?
I did it again...
Who will survive...
Amazing connections
Family ties
It's a date?... Yes it is!
Incentives and favours
A little visitor
The event
Gossiping again
Authors Note:
The truth revealed ...
And we dance...
You are the beginning and the end.

Visitor

8.6K 380 75
By Sakura_D

I try calling P'Pha but he's only messaging me back there all in the library reviewing in a group he says. They won't be done till late, he's sleeping at P'Beam's its closer.

Ming the bastard was hammered drinking with the engineering lot. So I called him this morning to tell him, he was loud. Then hung up. Then called me again because P'Kit wasn't picking up his call and he was louder.

What the hell is happening???

My gangs all sympathetic but there reassuring me no way is it an affair, they just wanted to share the news. I can't skip morning class and P'Pha has an exam. I leave him more messages but I hear nothing back.

Yes I know there will be a logical explanation, but I want answers.

"Dam it all you illegal doctors." I yell at lunch

"He's finally snapped."

"I knew it would happen." Monty's shaking his head.

"If he's cheating on me fine." I say. "It's time I had an affair."

There all shocked. Fine I wouldn't really but saying something insane makes me feel better a little. My gangs also messaged P'Pha but they don't get something with 10 minutes like me. But even I got nothing but I love you talk later.

I typed it and sent it. You're cheating on me with P'Kit fine I'm having an affair.

It was stupid I realized the minute I sent it. He wouldn't but you know me I over think! Really, you do? I rest my case! Now I'm banging my head against the table.

"We could use his head to crack walnuts." Elephants saying

"Bastard you all only think about food." I yell.

"Yo, I bet one of them is getting it as a gift and the others helping. P'Pha loves you and P'Kit may look annoyed but he really likes Ming." Rome's says putting his hand between my head and the table.

"You're just missing him Yo." He adds when I don't stop.

We realize the people in the cafeteria are ohh and gasping but I keep banging my head. I'm sorry P'Pha I didn't mean it but talk to me na.

"Ohh emm geee." Elephant gasps.

"Who is that?"

"Did I have a heart attack and go to hot guy heaven?" Monty's asking.

"P'Pha" I'm moaning.

"I wonder who he's looking for?"

"I'm right here p, look at me." Chicken's shouting.

Huh? I wonder what's got them like this, I sit up.

"Don't look Yo."

"Why can't he?" Crow ask

"It's very possible for that guy to fall for him."

"True, don't look Yo."

"Bastards."

I turn to look who's got them and the cafeteria in a frenzy.

"P'Sing!" I yell running and hugging him.

"Hello Yo." He says laughing and kissing my cheeks, he's still used to the French greeting.

The people around us are gasping and making comments about what he just did and of course it would be me the moon. I take him over to my table, best to sit and talk.

"I can't believe your actually here p."

"I did say I would see you soon." He's laughing.

"A few days." I'm glaring.

"A few days plus a few more." He's laughing, and then looks around. "Your friends?"

"Yes" I say turning to look at them then realize, dam it there ready to kill me I know another hot guy. Introduce them fast. But before I can say anything P'Sing's take oven.

"You must be my Yo's angels." He's using his most charming smile, and there all melting.

He literally gets up and introduces himself to all of them, kissing them on both cheeks. My gangs speechless and blushing, wow P'Sing, even Rome's gone shy.

"You really have to stop that, you're not in Paris anymore." I laugh.

"Aww so that greeting isn't good here?" He seems sad

"Its perfect p!" Monty states, getting out of his stupor.

"I'm moving to Paris." Elephants all dreamy.

It doesn't take long for them all to get acquainted, there all chatting away, happy to hear P'Sing's going to be around.

"You bought a house here?" I ask

"Yes, you and Ming can come stay with me anytime." P'Sing reply's.

Then he turns to my gang. "I'll invite you all for dinner once I get organized and there is a dining table." He laughs.

My angels are awed and telling him if he needs anything he should just call them.

"Stop trying to get his number, have some shame." I say, and get death glares.

P'Sing just laughs and gives them all his number. "In case you need anything, your welcome to call me, you're my Yo's friends."

Stop throwing all that charm p, there already in love with you. P'Sing's got his arm around my shoulder and is telling them a story about France.

The cafeteria goes into a happy chatting frenzy again, I don't realise till someone's standing next to my table. I look to find a pissed off P'Pha, with his gang.

"More friends?" P'Sing's smiling gets up to greet them.

"P'Sing this is the illegal doctor's gang." I introduce. "Doctors this is my cousin P'Sing."

Okay fine, I didn't specifically introduce P'Pha, okay I might be a little annoyed still, okay I'm being unreasonable, but I was lonely.

They all shake hands, P'Pha still annoyed, he tries to make me sit with him but I stay next to P'Sing, he's more pissed. P'Sing's amused he knows who P'Pha is but stays quite. We sit down, the doctors are all quite, watching p, and they sit opposite.

"Yo! Why are you kissing some hot guy in your cafeteria?" Ming yells walking in, P'Forth's behind him.

P'Sing winks at me and stands up.

"P'Sing" He yells running to hug him, P'Sing kisses both cheeks laughing.

"You just kissed a guy in the cafeteria as well Ming." P'Forth says chuckling.

He introduces them, the p's shake hands, P'Sing comes to sit next to me again, Ming on his other side chatting away. P'Forth takes a seat next to P'Beam opposite us.

Ming gave P'Kit a sad look before sitting. Shit.

"You're moving here? You got a house? Do we get rooms?" Ming's hyper.

"Of course." P'Sing's chuckling. He takes out his phone and shows the pictures.

"Does it have a swimming pool? I want one." Ming's whining

P'Sing's called someone, a few minutes later his secretary comes in, its P'Pin, he's been with my dad for many years I know him. Ming and I both greet him happily, he pats our heads smiling.

"Take down what the boys want Pin." P'Sing says typing something on his phone.

"I want a swimming pool." Ming announces

"A game room, with a few sets would be good. We can hang out right p?" I ask

He pats my head then nods too P'Pin, who hands him two small boxes. He gives me and Ming one each, we open them.

"We get a key to your place?" Ming yells.

"Come any time, I'll have rooms ready for you as well." We both hug him.

"The rooms too small for the game room, we'll need to remove a wall and we need more space for a swimming pool." P'Pin adds showing us more picture on his tablet.

"Take down the wall, there was a lot next to it empty, I bought it, join it with the gardens. Ming wants a pool." He says pointing. Were both looking, Rome's leaning over next to me, my gang comes behind us to look as well. I peek at P'Pha hes giving me a look, I'm going to pay for this later. P'Kit's agitated running his hand threw his hair looking at Ming.

P's phone rings were all still talking, he checks it and clicks his fingers, we go quite, my gang goes silent when we did, trained seals hehehe.

Ming and I point to things, while p talks to someone on the phone about a meeting. P'Beam and P'Forth are watching all this amused, P'Pha and P'Kit got more pissed off when we hugged him and got the keys.

"You still remember that". P'Sing laughs after he finishes his call.

"Our secret signal, hide or be quite." I smile

"What did you all get up too?" Monty's asking.

"Many adventure my dear Monty." P'Sing winks at him.

"Don't say half of them p." Ming's pouting. "Were all grown up now."

"I would love to hear some of them but we have to finish that Report." Rome sighs.

"If it's not on the professor's desk by morning, death will come for us." Monty's so dramatic.

"Sorry to take Yo, P'Sing but we always make sure he gets his work done." Crow's smiling happily at p.

"You all go; I already finished and submitted it this morning."

All heads snap to me, if looks could kill.

"You handed it in? Without us?" Monty's shocked.

"Without letting us copy it?" Elephants outraged.

"E'Yo this might be the end of a friendship!"

"So you don't want to see the copy I saved on a USB for you?" I ask

They all hug me when I hand them the said USB, you useless friends. Rome already said bye and left, he's waiting near the doors talking to someone.

"Monty, who's that guy talking to Rome?" I've seen him before.

"He's in our faculty Yo; he helped Rome review the other day as well."

"What's his name?" I ask, I don't know why, I just got a weird feeling.

"I think its Park."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 1.1K 6
Ming Kit on a pleasure weekend. This is my first fic in a long time.. I originally thought I would do a one shot but now I guess I will add more chap...
16.6K 1.6K 50
Title: With Pain Comes Love Synopsis: In the vibrant streets of South Africa, amidst the backdrop of university life, a tale of love, longing, and se...
31.7K 1.3K 15
One was trying to move on from his past after a failure in the relationship he put so much effort into and his love....🦋 On another side, he was wal...
6.7K 371 20
"Hey! She already said she was sorry. What more do you want?!" I screamed loudly in his face. His face turned from angry to shocked. No one had ever...