Tom Holland Imagines

Od ifneedtocry

yee haw Více

Photoshoot (T.H)
Sneaky Tom (T.H)
Heartbreaker (T.H)
Soulmate (T.H)
Left alone (P.P)
Held Hostage (T.H)
2:03 (T.H) : Smut
Angry (T.H) : Smut
Dogos (T.H)
Waiting On a Maybe (P.P)
One For The Stars (T.H) : Smut
Tom's Little Sister (H.O)
Step Away (P.P)
Mysterious Texter (T.H)
Awkward Moments (P.P)
Don't Want to Let Go (T.H)
Step Away pt.2 (P.P)
Just Ask Me Out Next Time (T.H)
Fragile Line (T.H)
Why Him? (T.H)
Movement (P.P)
Two Young Hearts (T.H)
Still Don't Get Why You're Not Fat (P.P)
On The Run (P.P)
It's Her You Like {P.P}
Taxi (T.H)
We're Not Together? (T.H)
Not a Loser After All (T.H)
Why Am I Even Your Friend? (T.H)
I Don't Kill Spiders (P.P)
One Last Time (T.H) : Smut
Keep Your Distance Holland (T.H)
Fuck Off (P.P)
Your Suit Is Colorful (P.P)
Can't Forget (T.H)
Trust Me (T.H)
Selfish (T.H)
Say It (T.H)
All Night (T.H)
Let's Dance (T.H)
You Can't Save Everybody (P.P)
He Told Me (T.H)
Sleep Talk (P.P)
Why Him? (Pt.2)
Dark Night (T.H)
We Can Make It (T.H)
Twisted Ending (T.H)
Elevator Problems (P.P)
Trip to the Dentist (T.H)
Domestic Bliss (T.H)
Incident (P.P)
Carpool and Playlists (T.H)
Remember Me? (T.H)
Trick Or Treat (T.H)
Call Tony Stark (P.P)
Girl In The Hoodie (P.P)
Center of the Attention (T.H)
Girl in the Hoodie (Part 2)
Why Him? (Pt. 3)
Weighing Us Down (T.H)
Away (T.H)
Would You Be Scared? (P.P)
Princess of Asgard (P.P)
Hatred (T.H)
Your Lucky Day (T.H)
Favorite Girl (T.H)
Would You Be Scared? Pt.2
Passion (T.H Smut)
Definition of Oblivious (T.H)
I'll Do Anything (T.H)
Why Him? (Part 4)
Are You Going To Lie? (T.H)
Love Me (T.H)
Have You Ever Been Told? (T.H)
Two Minds (P.P)
Suffering Before Christmas(T.H)
Motel Rooms (T.H)
Nothing To Give (T.H)
Christmas Lights (T. Holland)
Made To Be Mine (T.Holland)
A Midnight Kiss (T.Holland)
"I promise." (P.Parker)
Parking Lots (T.H)
Never Going To Be (T.H)
The Music in My Ears (P.P)
Never Going To Be Pt.2
Never Going To Be Pt.3
When It's All Over (T.H)
Close To Valentine (T.H)
Couldn't Get Better (T.H)
Moody Bish (T.H)
In The Silence (T.H)
Pieces Of Crisps (T.H)
Midnight Blitz (P.P)
Chances (P. P)
Last Colours (P.P)
Sickness At Its Best (T.H)
Devil In The Room (T. H)
Striked (T.H)
Wrong (P.P)
Coffee Shop (T.H)
New To This (P.P)
Let's Play Pretend (T.H)
Why Him

Hollywood Walk Of Fame (T.H)

12.6K 236 16
Od ifneedtocry

I'm not from America so I don't know if what I wrote is accurate, I'm just making it up. Have anybody seen Tom's crocs in the video he posted?
Requested by @wildfirerain : Hi there! Hope it's not a bother but I was wondering if for your Tom imagines you could do one where the reader is married to Tom and they have a baby (girl or Boy, I don't care lol You can pick the name haha) and he gets a Star on the Hollywood walk of fame. And throughout the ceremony, the baby wants their dad  if it's too much it's ok!
Sorry if I went off topic, most of it was just the leading to the request. I need to put more emotion in my chapters I have too much tell and now show oh god.
//

You laid on the bed, watching your son, James(Sorry this is the only name I think would fit). A smile crept on your face as you stare at your one year old, who had brown curly hair with your eye color. You were married with Tom for 4 years. Your wedding and the day you gave birth to James were the best days of your life. The first time you laid your eyes on your son, you fell in love and Tom did too. You guys shred lots and lots of tears those days.

You heard your shared bedroom door creaked open, you turned your head in swift motion. You grinned at the sight of your husband. You stood up as quietly as possible and ran over to him, embracing him after a long tired day.

Tom rested his hands on each sides of your hips, pulling you closer to him before he pulled away and places a small kiss on your soft lips. You guys smiled into the kiss and pulled away from each other, still smiling.

Your guys' eyes were sparkling without knowing.

He walked over to the bed, laying down on his side, staring at your son in happiness. He caressed Jame's head carefully, before he leaned down and kissed his forehead. He then stood up from the bed and turned to look ta you.

Tom jumped up and down a few times, causing your expression to change. Your eyebrows raised in confusion and amusement. You let out a cute giggle.

"Babe, why are you jumping?" You asked.

"I have something exciting to tell you," He grinned, putting his hands on your shoulders, shaking you slightly.

"Well what is it?" You asked, getting excited.

"My manager called me today and-" He stopped himself and took a deep breath. "I'm getting my star on the Walk Of Fame in a few months." He said as calmly as possible and bit his bottom lips, trying not to scream out in excitement.

While he was doing that, you were beyond happy for him. You started to copy his actions from before, jumping up and down in excitement. Your hands were waving around in the air as you went over and hugged him tightly as he hugged you back.

He left kisses all over your face as you both jumped up and down in each others' arms, you guys let out screams of excitement causing your son to wake up. Tom went over to him to calm him down before he could cry, he then sat James on his arm. He leaned down to James' ear and whispered a quiet, "Your dad is getting his star on the Walk of Fame."

Your heart was beating faster than before as you stared at them with joy filling your heart. You let out a small laugh and walked over to them, kissing your son on his head once again. It was just something you and Tom loved to do.

"I'm very proud of you." You said softly, catching Tom's beautiful brown eyes. Tom used one of his hand to pulled you into a side hug, your son still sitting on his arm. You rested your head on his shoulder as he rested his head on yours.

"Babe, are you ready to go?" Tom's voice rang through the hotel room, you guys were staying at. You told him that you just needed to get something your son. After you were done finding the things you needed, you guys locked the door and went down the elevator. You guys got into the car. Cameras were already flashing all around you guys when you were getting in. Tom used his arms to cover you and James like a bodyguard, trying his best to block the flashes, not wanting you and his son's eyes to get hurt.

He also hold your dress when you went into the car because some of the people who worked with Tom's manager weren't doing shit. He then got into the car with you. After five minutes, you guys arrived.

People were already behind the small frame of gates, waiting to see you guys and other cellebrities. Their screams got louder when you guys got out of the car. You guys said hi to some of the fans and walked over to them to let them meet your son before you went under the shade, sitting on chairs with the rest of the people who were getting their stars too.

After a while of waiting, a man walked up on the small stage. He started telling the people who he was. After what seemed like an hour, he said the first name and people cheered. The celebrity's friends came on stage and started talking about the celebrity, telling people how they met and other things.

Most of the time, you and Tom were trying to keep your son quiet during the ceremony. After about 3 celebrities were called, Jacob and Harrison arrived. They walked over to you guys, before they both asked to hold James. You stared as they both started making faces at James, making him laughing and warming your heart at he same time. Tom was also staring, smiling with love.

Tom stood up when his name was called. You reached out to hold his hands. For a brief second you guys smiled at each other. You squeezed his hands before you told him to go on stage. Jacob and Harrison followed as you sat in the shade with your son in your arms.

"Look at your dad," You giggled at your son, causing him to laughed too.

Tom stood on the side of the stage as Harrison and Jacob began to tell their stories about how they met Tom. People laughed at them when they say something funny, you laughed too.

"So I met Tom because we went to the same school where we improved our acting skills and learned more things. The first time I met him I knew that he would make it. You can just look at his face and you would know that he's a good and a talented person. And I was right, because here he is getting his star. I couldn't ask anybody else's to be my best mate." Harrison said, for a few more minutes Harrison told the crowd about his experiences with Tom and some of his favorite moments.

"I met Tom when I was on set of the Spider-man Homecoming. We became friends right away and now he's one of my closest friend. Our experiences together were unbelievable, first I thought I wouldn't make any friends on set but I did. I became friends with Tom and Harrison. And damn his acting skills got me crying when Peter lost his internship." The crowd laughed before he continued his speech.

Some of Tom's old director came on stage and started talking as well. When it was Tom's turn, he looked over at you, grinning. James waved his hand at his dad with your help causing Tom's smile to grow even wider. Tom started his speech by thanking his parents, friends and fans. He described how incredible it was for him to get his star that day.

"Lastly, I want to thank my wife who I'm going to forced to come on stage." Tom said, you knowing Tom, you knew that he would do anything for you to get on the small red stage even if you didn't want to.

After a few seconds, you walked on stage with your son in your arms causing the crowd to say 'awww'. Tom wrapped one of his arms around your waist.

"So I probably wouldn't get this star if it wasn't for my wife Y/n and my parents too. If they have't encourage me to go after my dream, I would probably be living in my parents house doing nothing everyday. It's a dream come true, never in a billion years I thought that I would be standing on this stage." He said and leaned down to kiss you for no reason, causing you to blushed. Later, you went back in the shade and continued to listen to Tom's speech.

Suddenly, James began to cry loudly, causing the people around you to turned around. Some of them glared at you but you didn't care. You cooed at him trying to calm him down but he wasn't calming down at all. You knew that you wouldn't be able to handle the situation but you knew that Tom could. James started to push his hands on your chest, wanting to get away from you as he continued to cry. He trashed around in your arms, making you angry for a few seconds. Jacob and Harrison tried to calm him down too but he just wouldn't listen to you guys.

He was now standing in front of the stage, getting ready to get the cover off his star. You said sorry to a few people, pushing past them and on to the carpet. He turned around and looked at you. You called out for his name.

"Yes, love?" He asked.

"James wouldn't stop crying, he only wants you right now." You said, Tom looked down at James as he was pulling on your hair.

Tom reached his arms out and took James away from you. He started using his technique on your son. The crowd were 'awwing' again. You stood there and smiled at the cuteness in front of you. Tom leaned down and sang quietly to his son. Later, James became quiet. He then sat James on his left arm, talking to him quietly. Probably telling James jokes he wouldn't even understand.

"And that's how you do it." Tom chuckled, before he leaned down to kiss you. Tom said that he was going to hold his son for the rest of his ceremony and asked you to stay by his side.

Later, they lifted up the cover, revealing his star with the camera logo on it. Tom grinned happily and stood up, allowing the people to take pictures. He wrapped his arm around you and pulled you closer as you guys posed so the people can take some pictures. Tom decided that James shouldn't be surrounded by flashing cameras for too long so you walked away from the stage and into the shade again.

When you and Tom arrived at the hotel, you guys showered separately because you guys couldn't leave your son alone. You guys then laid in bed with James in between your bodies. He was laughing happily as you and Tom stared at him, talking to him hoping that he would understand.

You could see the love in Tom's eyes, your heart began to beat faster once again at the sight in front of you. Tom was playing with his lovely son, tickling James as he brought his short arms up and tried to push Tom's big hands away. That was the best thing you've ever seen in your life, that day was a good day. You knew that your life was complete, you didn't end up living in the street and lonely.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

660K 22.9K 160
*. ⁺ . ✦ | 𝑫𝑬𝑽𝑶𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 [ 𝒕𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅 ] ⋆˚ ✩ ࿐ཻ ❝ adrenaline has always been my thing ! ❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ IN WHICH I WRITE GIF I...
17.3K 249 17
all in the title my writing style has changed COMPLETELY so this is under major construction
21.6K 232 24
Imagines about Tom and the characters he has played. (In the beginning there is alot of Peter Parker and Tom Holland because this book was first a To...
14.8K 210 17
Just a bunch of imagines about the cutest nerd in the universe and a native of South-West London... MIGHT GET A LIL STEAMY 😏 REQUESTS ARE OPEN❤️