Final Fantasy Fanfiction

By WritersCradle

Final Fantasy One-Shots, I really love every characters and their art. I have worked really hard trying to th... More

VII • Vincent
1st ∘ Coming Soon
VII • Reno
1st ∘ Preference
XV • Prompto
VII • Zack
XV • Noctis
1st ∘ Group Chat
VII • Kadaj { 1/2 }
VII • Sephiroth { 1/2 }
VII • Sephiroth { 2/2 }
2nd ∘ Group Chat
XIII • Hope
VII • Red XIII
2nd ∘ Preference
XIII • Snow
1st ∘ Imagine
VII • Vincent
VII • Zack
2nd ∘ Coming Soon
VII • Red XIII
3rd ∘ Group Chat
VII • Reno
XV • Ignis { 1/3 }
XIII • Cid Raines
3rd ∘ Preference
XV • Gladiolus
VII • Reno
4th ∘ Group Chat
VII • Cloud
VII • Reno
XV • Cor
1st ∘ VS
1st ∘ Seminar
XII • Balthier
XV • King Regis
XII • Basch
XV • Ignis { 2/3 }
XV • Prompto
VI • Kefka
IX • Zidane
1 • Real Life
VII • Cloud
XV • Prompto
VII • Tseng
Coming Soon [ Hate ]
XV • Ignis
4th ∘ Preference
XV • Ravus
2nd • Seminar
XV • Ignis { 3/3 }
XV • Ardyn [ H ]
5th • Preference
VII • Cloud [1/2]
XV • Noctis
Kadaj { 2/2 }
5th • Group Chat
XV • Gladiolus
VII • Yuffie 1/2
VII • Reno
VII • Cloud [2/2]
3rd • Coming Soon
XIII • Snow
XIII • Hope (1/2)
X • Auron (1/2)
XV • Cor

VII • Cloud

4.3K 98 7
By WritersCradle

[ A/N- Please Vote or comment ]

"C'est La Vie"

(F/N) would always walk to fields watching the sunset, and talk to the dead. She was wandering around Midgar looking curious as always. (F/N) can't stop thinking about Cloud. Yes, She had feelings towards the cold and heartless Cloud Strife but that's what other people say. But actually Cloud was caring even though he couldn't show it. (F/N) always thought that he loved Tifa, they've been friends since little toddlers... probably. Instead of acting and showing jealous and hurt on her beautiful features...(F/N) would always remain with a calm expression. (F/N) was part of a society named TORN. TORN was one of the ruthless groups and no one really notice (F/N) because of her dressing, she wore black oversized harems, a leather crop top, and combat boots, her weapon were hookswords. The hookswords were a really dangerous weapon. One of her friends came with her to Midgar, Jupiter. Jupiter is in high class just like (F/N), both decided to check out the city. Both of them were from Haven. Soon (F/N) would leave Midgar or die in Midgar.

"A book store sounds good." (F/N) said to herself. Looking at the book store. Soon she rented a book "The Art of War".

***

"Cloud, you should know by now...(F/N) isn't going stay much longer, I specifically told you not to fall in love with her, the curious little girl." Jupiter explained to the cold stone statue.

"I don't care..." said Cloud "I - love her" Jupiter sighed, Jupiter always explained to Cloud that he shouldn't fall in love with (F/N), But that must've failed.

"Well, I've warned you, you're going to cause a lot of harm."

"What do you mean by harm?"

"Tifa loves you, (F/N) loves you too, choose one...one of them will get hurt."

"I -"

"You don't have to say anything, I know. Me and (F/N) have to go back to Haven. And I don't know if she will stay longer, her father needs her attendance in TORN, no one is really good as her. She's the power, and we'll... I'm the brains." Jupiter chuckled at his own words. Cloud got up and walked away.

***

"(F/N), are you actually leaving?" Tifa asked. (F/N) kept reading her book.

"hmm, probably." she kept reading "father called he's okay if I stay here and visit Haven." (F/N) explained.

"Well, that's good"

Marlene and Denzel gasped looking at (F/N) happily.

"Really, (F/N)? You're staying with us?" Denzel asked.

"Yes, I am. Proving my love for you, Denzel" Cloud walked in.

"Hey Cloud." Tifa greeted, a strike of jealousy entered (F/N) but she kept reading.

"Sorry that it took me so long" he responded, 'Why the hell is he apologizing?' (F/N) got up slowly.

"Where are you going?" (F/N) just walked away, not even bothering to look back.

***

Vincent hummed at (F/N)'s respond.

"My father said I could stay, but I don't know. I think I should leave."

"Don't" the man in crimson looked at (F/N).

"Well, I don't want to risk getting hurt...again"

"M-hmm" She sighed softly and looked at the view from the hill.

'(F/N) you don't have to leave.' Zack's voice entered her mind. 'Many people love you, Cloud also' he added.

(F/N) looked around and saw Zack on her right. The soldier was waving eagerly, (F/N) just laughed.

"Are you alright?" suddenly she turned to look at him.

"Yes." she responded quickly.

***

The music was loud, everyone having fun. But Cloud was extremely worried, even though he couldn't show it.

"Hey where's the girl with the (H/C) hair?" Reno asked.

"You mean (F/N)?" Rude asked.

"Yeah. Her" the red head already drunk.

"No one knows. She left... probably" Cloud immediately looked at Tifa hopelessly.

"But Jupiter is still here" Rude and Reno looked at each other

"You guys don't really know everything about (F/N). She didn't come because she hates crowded places such as this." Jupiter pointed at the crowd in the bar.

"What a bothered little baby" Reno replied. This got Cloud furious.

"Don't talk about her like that" Cloud said.

***

(F/N) was still on the hill, thinking.

"I think I should leave." slowly the girl got up and walked back to the city, it was 9:56pm.

"Hey babe" a man from a corner said and touched her shoulder, (F/N) cringed at his touch and back kicked him, and grabbed his arm kicked his stomach, face, and turned around and kicked his chest again. (F/N) continued walking, home.

"Hey, Where have you been, I've been worried sick!" Cloud? Mad? Worried? She just looked at him.

"I was talking to Vincent. I decided to leave" she responded.

'(F/N) don't' (F/N) looked up and saw Zack behind Cloud. She sighed looking down.

"Why are you leaving?"

"Because... I don't belong here okay? It's just c'est la vie [That's life] " She looked at him.

"Well, well, well, Cloud won't admit it." Reno said with Jupiter next to him.

"Admit...what?" Cloud started to blush.

"There's a mixture of red and white on Cloud's cheek" Jupiter explained. Reno cleared his throat and smirked. (F/N) looked down

"Cloud has a crush on -"

"Tifa" Jupiter interrupted. (F/N) immediately looked up and sighed then nodded.

"W-hah-at?!" Reno shouted laughing. "What a liar! Cloud has a crush on (F/N)." Reno grinned happily. The girl's (E/C) eyes looked at Cloud.

"I...um...I love him too, but I -" Cloud's eyes lit up

"Your father is okay with you staying here though."

"I don't know about that...Tifa loves him too, and this is going to cause a lot of harm to the emotions." (F/N) explained

"See Cloud, what did I tell you?"

"Just keep on the low." Reno interrupted. (F/N) laughed weakly.

"I guess that'll work." Jupiter said.

***

"Congrats, (F/N)." Tifa said to the (H/C) girl.

"I feel bad though, you really love him"

"It's okay. At least he's happy" Tifa smiled. (F/N) nodded slowly.

***

'Lovely, that's wonderful. Don't worry Tifa will find someone else' Zack talked to (F/N), she nodded.

"Thanks, Zack" she mumbled. "Miss you, buddy."

'I miss you too' Zack smiled and faded away slowly.

[A/N: I've been writing like a zombie, I really didn't know how to warm up to it so. Requests are open. Hope you guys enjoyed ♥ ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 27K 200
*Book 1 of 2* One shots with Noctis, Prompto, Gladiolus, and Ignis. What else is there to say? This will also contain crossovers with Kingdom Hearts...
379 7 9
"There's only one thing in life that I'm absolutely sure of. I won't stop until I get what I want. And what I want is him" Yule Noykin was an averag...
4.2K 115 11
an x reader one-shot collection of some of the characters that i've written so far, and some of these one-shots will be quite random. i hope you guys...
56.1K 1.5K 25
Noctis Lucis Caelum Fanfiction!! |English is not my first language, therefore I apologize in advance for spelling errors / grammar and any other mist...