In LOVE With My SOUL- Abhigya...

By crazymahiz

Pragya is a bold and adventorous girl... She takes every aspect of her life in a very positive manner.. She h... More

New crazy thought....
The souls of this story (cast)
1. Dream big... Work hard.. Stay positive and enjoy the journey...
2. Handling the hard times....
3. Mysteries are haunting her, all of a sudden...
4. Inviting Troubles...
5. Time to be brave...
6. The Invisible maze...
7. My soul belongs to him...
8. My wedding with my soul...
9. Will He accept me as his soulmate????
10. My fantasized love....
Will my soulful love wins??? (Teaser)
11. Bearing the biggest pain...
12. Love is the healing medicine to the broken soul...
13. Because... I'm his soulmate...
14. The best thing happened...
16. The key of my heart...
17. My possessive baby....
18. Sorry... It's all because of me...
19. My heart beats for you...
20. The cute, naughty boy...
21. Dare to touch my Abhi...
22. Look, I'm not a baby...
23. My kiss conveys my love...
24. Where there is love and care, there is full of happiness
25. I want my Fu... Fug... fuggy...
26. Lucky to have a gem as my husband...
27. My heart made it's choice and it choose you...
28. We pass through the tough situation, with our togetherness....
29. I will not let them harm you and will protect you till my last breath...
30. Hold my hand and I will go anywhere with you ..
31. Life is full of complications.. I least bother, as you are with me ..
32. When Love is not madness, it's not love...
33. Life isn't waiting for the storm to pass.It's about dancing in rain...
34. You gave me the needed solace, when I'm helpless...
35. Words can't explain my happiness, when you stood for me...
36. Your love is the fuel of my happiness...
37. I feel safe, when you hold me...
38. Facing the hidden attack... Will We survive or collapse???
39. Don't cry for the past... Smile and try to come out of it...
40. I don't no, how it had happened... I'm not at fault...
41. Gonna enjoy the sweetness of life, forgetting the worst past...
42. I want a place where there is only you and me exist...
43. A small spark which created a big cold war...
44. It's happening... A magical new beginning...
45. Our life is quite complicated... But our love is pure and true...
46. Without you, I'm nothing but a soul less body...
47. Sometimes your silence hurts me, more than your anger....
48. True love and caring people,stands closer by your side at the hard times..
49. The new relationship makes their bonding even more stronger..

15. The secrets behind Abhi...

1.3K 182 270
By crazymahiz

Thanks for the support....

This story....

Never fails to surprise me and when it comes to votes, this story is way too ahead than all my stories and standing in top always...

Yup... very happy to inform you all this story has become my first story to cross 140+ votes and got a maximum of 141 votes...

I'm so so happy and I thank all the voting buddies for making it possible and expecting all your support to reach my dream votes of 150+ votes soon...

(Chapter got misplaced unknowingly... Will repost it soon.. Skip this part and read the next chapter )

No bak baks... lets move to shot. 17:

Pragya didn't get a glimpse of sleep too... She sees her cute, little husband Abhishek mehra who was mumbling and shivering an hour ago is sleeping peacefully cuddling towards pragya...

Pragya knows that its not wrong what she did... As a wife, she just has given the needed warmth to her husband who is suffering from fever and shivering very badly...

The hug, the kisses she has given to abhi and the warmth that spreaded from her body to him is not at all with any lust or desire but a dutiful and caring wife's lovely medicine to her husband...

Though its not a consummation of marriage, pragya did what she has to do to give the warmth to abhi... The peaceful sleep of abhi brings smile in pragya's face yet she curses herself for forgetting abhi and left him alone in the house...

Abhi who is keeping his head on pragya is no less than looking like a cute, little baby for pragya... She ruffles his hair and kisses his forehead and hugs him tightly...

Pragya vows and swears that she won't leave abhi alone in the house anymore in whatever the case and situation may be... she decides to be with him always and takes him wherever she goes...

She wants to protect abhi with all her might and she has to do something to know the exact past of abhi and to start over the treatments for him to make him better soon ...

Pragya gets some unknown calmness and happiness when abhi is near her.. She just want to ravish her husband and show how much she loves him... Her thoughts made her cheeks to turn red and she hugs abhi closer to his heart and drifted to sleep....

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Two days passed....

Aaliya and Arjun were progressing really very well and their health is getting stable... Though Arjun is still unconscious but doctor assures them that he will be alright in a day or two ..

Pragya takes abhi along with her to the hospital whenever she visits there much to the displeasure of EP and pragya didn't mind or care about that at all....

Pragya is way too stubborn when Ram and priya came to talk with abhi... She barges at them and never allowed the name sake parents of abhi to show the fake love and care towards her husband and she is not in a mood to entertain this at all ....

....

One such day,

Abhi and pragya went to meet aaliya in the hospital... Pragya asks Tanu to take care of him and she went to the doctor to enquire about aaliya's progress....

Tanu: Abhi bhai... come on wear this... You will look very cool and handsome... Come on try it na... please please...

Abhi: Really... Abhi looks nice in this... Tanu tell me... Will fuggy say Im good... If not, I wont talk to you... Aaliya u say na...

Aaliya: Jiju... Try this... You will look very smart and awesome... Then see pragya di will kiss you and say my abhi is the best.... Come on wear it na jiju...

Abhi smiles brightly and nods his head... Tanu makes abhi to wear that and adjusts his dress... She mouths a wow and takes her mobile to take a selfie... Aaliya, Tanu and abhi poses for the snap as said by Tanu...

Just then pragya enters the room and bursts out into laughter... The trio blinks their eyes and thinks what made pragya to do so...

Pragya: 😂😂😂😂😂..... Oh my god... 😂😂😂😂... What's going on here... 😂😂😂😂.... Tanu its your doing only na... What childish thing you have done??? 😂😂😂😂

Tanu: what have I done bhabhi???? I cant understand why you are laughing like this???

Pragya: I told you to take care of my abhi properly right... But what have you done to him??? This is too bad...

Aaliya: Pragya di... Im too here only... Tanu did nothing with jiju..

Pragya moves towards abhi and pulls the hospital cap from his head and bursts out into laughter again... Abhi glares at aaliya and Tanu angrily...

Tanu's pov.: Oh no.. pragya bhabhi... Very bad timing... Abhi bhai gonna kill you for sure... We were encouraging him that you will like it... But you are laughing and teasing him... God save you today...

Aaliya's pov.: Shit... Pragya di... please stop laughing and look at jiju's face... He is completely angry on you... Aargh aaliya... You too added a lot and encouraged jiju too much.... A big war gonna happen... God save all of us from abhi jiju today..

Pragya clutches her stomach laughing uncontrollably and she slightly beats Tanu for playing with abhi like this...

Pragya: Don't try these kind of your fashion talent with my husband okay... I don't like anyone spoiling my abhi's handsome look... 😂😂😂😂... My super boy is looking like a comedy boy... 😂😂😂...

That's it... Abhi kicks the chair near by very hardly startling everyone there... Tanu and aaliya closes their eyes in fear and they doesn't know what flood they gonna face..

Abhi: I want to go home... (Stubborn n angry tone)

Pragya: Abhi... We will go after sometime.... We came just now na..

Abhi shouts: Tanuuuuu.... Take me home.... Nowwwww.....

Tanu looks at pragya helplessly... Pragya understands that something is bothering abhi... She immediately got hold of his hand and pats his back to calm him down... Abhi pushes pragya hardly and turns his back angrily...

Pragya gestures Tanu what's the matter... Tanu shows the cap... Just then pragya realizes that her teasings has irked abhi to the core...

Pragya asks Tanu to take abhi to the car and she rushes up and sits before abhi comes over there... Tanu makes abhi enters the car...

Before abhi protests, Tanu closes the door and rushes inside the hospital... Abhi cant get down as the car has already started...

Pragya: abhiii... My super boy... Im so sorry...

Abhi: Dont talk to me... Im not a super boy... Im a comedy boy na... Youuuu are bad wif (wife).... You don't like your band (husband) abhi na... 😭😭😭😭

Aaliya says you will say Im the best and kissy (kiss) me but you are laughing at me... Tell me... Abhi is not nice... 😭😭😭😭

Pragya wipes the tears of abhi using her hands... She cleans his running nose with her handky and pats his back lightly to calm him down...

A minute later she holds her ears and looks at guilty towards abhi and begs for his forgiveness....

Pragya: Im so so sorry abhi... Forgive your fuggy please... My abhi is always the best... I just played with you... Do you know how you look very nice in that???

I just wished to kiss you at the moment itself.... But you know... Aaliya and Tanu will laugh if I kiss you na... so...

Abhi: Really you are not saying lie na...

Pragya: No... Not at all... Promise... My abhi is always the best...

Abhi: Then give me...

Pragya: Whaattt??? Iv to give... I couldn't get you....

Abhi yells: Tooo tooo bad wif (wife)... You are not at all remem.. huh... What's that word... Its very hard to say .. no need of that... Yah... Give the kissy to your band (husband) now...

Pragya: Abhi 😊😊😊.... Please... Driver is there na... I will give you after we go to home...

Pragya gasps in shock as abhi kisses her soundly in her cheeks and hugs her tightly.... Pragya blushes too hard and cherishes the moment happily....

But her happiness short lived as her eyes spots the two people who were in their own world publicly romancing and not at all bothering about anything.... Pragya really feels suffocated to look at them and her blood boils in anger ....

Pragya's pov.:
Such a shameless and heartless creatures these two are... What have I done to you purab and bulbul??? Why you two played in my life???

Iv done everything for you two na... But did you two ever bothered about me and did anyone cared to look at what am I doing there...

My so called step mom and step sister is enjoying their lives with my money.... Bulbul how heartless you are and your fiance purab is very happy now as he got a lump sum money using my name....

No one care for me right... You all know about abhi before too but no one cared to inform me what you all need is money out of me.... Why no one wished to say as a sort of mere courtesy too and you all have sold me for your own selfish reasons...

Its been almost 2 weeks since i got married.... No one cared about me and not even a single call to ask me how am I ???? This pragya is no more an emotional fool....

Let me see what you all going to do.... I don't care about anyone other than my abhi and let me see bulbul how your mom gets money from next month.... Why Iv to care for the people who never cared about me....

How on earth people are too selfish... starting from sarlama, purab, bulbul, ram pa, priya maa, sri and that evil EP.... All are heartless and selfish people... All have to answer me for their betrayal...

Knowingly or unknowingly all have done only one goodness to me... I have got my abhi for me... If not , I would have killed everyone already...

Pragya was cursing the betrayers and she didn't notice that they have reached home and she sitting stiffened without hearing abhi's call too...

Pragya's eyes are shedding tears uncontrollably and she didn't understand that abhi is continuously wiping her tears.... She is not at all responding to anything and is sitting like a statue....

......

After sometime, the driver presses the horn button hardly to make pragya come back to earth....

Driver: Sorry Madam to disturb you.... We came 15 minutes back... Ram sir called me to come to hospital... If you could please get down..... Iv to go over there....

Pragya: Oh okay.... I didn't noticed.... Abhi.... Where is abhi???? He is here only na with me... Did you see him???

Driver: Abhishek sir was with you only madam... He called you for a long time... you didn't moved and you were crying.. sir keeps on wiping your tears....

All of a sudden, he rushes inside the house.... That time only ram sir called me... So , only.... Sorry madam....

Pragya: Its okay... You carry on...

Pragya couldn't understand why abhi rushes all of a sudden.... She got really worried and runs inside her room... Her heart panics as abhi was no where to be found....

Pragya's eyes welled up automatically.... She kneels down and cries aloud worrying that abhi has been under some problem and feels very bad for her carelessness...

All of a sudden, she hears a creaking sound of the door and she spots abhi coming out from there without any harm and a smile in his face....

She rushes up and hugs him tightly and cries aloud.... She kisses him all over his face and cries again.... Abhi blinks his eyes and is completely confused as why pragya is reacting like this...

Abhi: Why are youuu crying fuggy????

Pragya: Don't leave and go anywhere abhi.... My heart stops to beat as I didn't found you... How many times I told you not to leave anywhere alone???? 😭😭😭😭😭....

Where did you go all of a sudden???? You are okay na.... No one trouble you na.... You scared me abhi...

Abhi: Sorrrrrry fuggyyyy... I called you many times... But you didn't hear me... Very urgent for me.... I cant control..

I don't like to wet my dress.... So, I run to our room .... Sorry.... Is it wrong to come to toilet when its urgent??? For that you are crying... Im sooooo sorry....

Pragya doesn't know whether to laugh or cry at her stupidity... Abhi wipes her tears amd looks at pragya guiltily...

Pragya: You are not at mistake my super boy... My mistake... My abhi is always correct only...

Sorry I just got carried away.... All hurted me so much... I cant live without you abhi... This heart beats only for you abhi.... Dont ever leave me please....

Abhi: Did anyone beat you like that EP.... Tell me fuggy... Your band (husband) abhi will kick them and beat with my toys... Dont cry fuggy.... Abhi will be with you always....

Pragya really feels very happy to get a husband like abhi... Though he is of childish nature, his care and love for her is making her to feel like a blessed one....

Abhi: Fuggy... I have a bigggg dout (doubt)....

Pragya: Doubt???? What doubt???

Abhi: You are saying na hot (heart)???? What is that????

Pragya: Its not hot... Its heart... Its inside us.... It beats with a sound.... Give you hand... Keep it here... Can you hear the sound????

Abhi: Yes... Very nice... What its saying??? Is it calling you fuggy???

Pragya smiles : Ofcourse yes... What else will it say... Abhi's heart beats for his fuggy only na...

Abhi: Hey super super 👏👏👏👏.... its very nice na... Then where is your heart.... What will it say???

Pragya: My heart is here.... It always says only abhi... Abhi...

All of a sudden abhi bends down and keeps his ears on pragya's heart... Pragya frozes for a second and her heart skips a beat.... Before pragya could realize what is going on, abhi has dragged her to lie on the bed and he is on top of pragya....

......

So, what's gonna happen next???

What is abhi doing????

What is pragya going to do with her betrayers???

Will pragya resume her work in office????

What is pragya's hidden plans to trap EP????

Keep guessing and stay tuned...

As usual given a long update of 2465+ words....

Sorry for typing errors and mistakes as its unedited....

Cast your votes n pen down your views...

👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Signing off...

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.9K 8.5K 50
A Rockstar clashes with a School teacher... A bold, arrogant and stylish person had a huge encounter with a shy, nerdy and innocent person... Two opp...
48.2K 3.3K 23
Winner of Best Humor story in Abhigya awards 2018... He is a rockstar... She is a typical village girl... He hates city life and carves for real love...
2.9K 259 2
Is it any rule that we have to fall in love at a certain age??? Is there any criteria or age bar for Loving a Person or Loved By someone... Age is j...
40.5K 2.9K 12
#298 in fan fiction - 15 : 03 : 2018 She thinks he is the one who gonna destroy her life but actually he removed all the obstacles unknowingly to her...