Made for Each Other -s1 & s2...

By arulpirai

Shraman ss in new track. ..though they are two different poles destiny meant them to be together. ..this is... More

Meet Mr. shravan malhothra
Here she Is. ..
Where it went wrong. .?
Fair Play Of Destiny. ..
The Professional Mode
Shan. ..the work holic. ..
Is He The Same Man. ..
The First Show
Shravan Vs His Mind
Shan or shravan malhothra
Who is sumo. ..
The Trip πŸ˜€
blossom πŸ’˜
Beautiful creations meant for love. ..πŸ’–
Disappointment. ?
The survival rate. .
What. .when. ..how. ..
*kannamma. ..en kadhali. ..❀
Day out β˜•
The play That Went Wrong. ..
Mrs. Sharna ..πŸ‘«
mission started. ..
mission impossible. .?
True love makes everything. ..
caught by red handed. . ?
Love and only love. ..
Shan. ..the lecturer. ..πŸ˜‰
Get ready for the party. ..
It's party time πŸŽ‰
congrats Mr. shravan malhothra
😍 naughty kid
multifaceted shan πŸ˜„
πŸ’Bon voyage ✈
BBK...❄⛄shan
Sumo -at quizzical world. .
unseen pages of Sumo's life. ..
The wait is over
The postponed home back. ..
Why this happens to sumoπŸ˜‚
Thank you note πŸ˜€
HBD sumo πŸ’
midnight drama. ..πŸ•›
shan at WN NEWS. ..
khadoos mode. ..
The essence of true love. ..❀
issues one after another ..😱
bad Boyz 😈
The crescent moon πŸŒ™
The impact of Sumo's act. ..
pain of separation
Master plan πŸ’ƒ
newly wedded πŸ’‘β€πŸ’
malhothra's master key. ..
In quest of love. .. ❀
epilogue. ...
made for each other s2
The reason why sumo live. ..
sun set or sun rise. ..
Can anyone surpass the destiny?
Who is adil. ..
Adil ' s pov. ..
Sumo ' s pov
..that's a rainy day πŸ’
parallel track..?
The mission is on. ..
Love -a strength or weakness
Sumo at hospital. ..
First step in the mission. ..
dj Adil rocks
behavioural disorder. .?
The pain and agony. ..
clear picture. ..
a lighthearted examination. ..
his confession. ..
Love hurts. .😭
Adil or shan. .?
What happened to shan. .?
It's Sumo's decision. ..
His lovely gesture. ..
Time to know the truth ..
A new friend. ..
❀his heart beats for her. ..
*Onam vanthallo. ..
time to leave. .?
Bromance. ..
Hello kitty Game πŸ˜„
Adil ❀sumo
The sweet medicine πŸ˜‰
pushkar. ..super hero. ..
Adil gets his memory back. ?
Adil. .the bachelor .?
A pretty dream. ..
Engaged. ..πŸ’•
precious moment. ..
Mrs. Suman shravan malhothra
The cloudy thoughts of adil. ..
Back to the pavilion. .
grown up kid. ..
chapter 99
It's the eternal love ❀
His first show. .
Ever first time in history. .πŸ’‰
His cooking. ..
emergency triage. ..
The day. ..πŸ’
πŸ˜€βž‘πŸ˜’
Shan is back. ..
And then they were threeπŸ‘ͺ
The new chapter. ..❀
New story. ..

Happy hours. ..

667 67 39
By arulpirai

"____r r. ..er. ...______"

Shan peeped out of the blanket .He opened his eyes with much struggle. He extended his hands to reach the vibrating mobile without disturbing sumo who was sleeping beside him.

It's pushkar. ..

Shan took the call and spoke husky as much as he could.

" hello. .."

" bhaiya. ..good morning. .."

Pushkar was loud and eager at the other end. ..

" isshhh. .." Shan hissed on phone ..sumo wiggled in the bed and she moved further from shan.

"Shan. .."

she mumbled at her REM sleep. ..the whisper was pretty much loaded with tons of love and of course it was audible to pushkar. His eyeballs bulged out . He fathomed the situation. His voice stammered at embarrass. ..

" bhaiya. ..channel. .."

" Pushkar. ..everything can wait though it's an emergency. ..just cut the crap. .."

Shan hung the call with no pace. On the other side, pushkar chuckled at his brother's attitude.

Shan pulled her close to him and embrased her at waist. Sumo rested her head at his chest . She tangled her feet to his . Her fingers were drawing a circular patterns over his bare chest. ..

She sighed and nuzzled her face into his neck. Shan draped her closure. .His arms involuntarily moved to her pregnant belly. .

" sumo. ..did I trouble you much. ?

Shan asked hesitantly in relation to her pregnancy and their physical intimacy.

Sumo looked his face intensive . her reply came out steadily. .

" haan. .."

Shan's face turned down. It spoke volumes about his worry. His brows arched and his grip on her waist got loosen. .

" yes. ..you have troubled me a lot. ..why you made me to wait longer time for this moment. ..I really yearned to be with you. .."

Those words were from her deepened heart. It was exhibited via her eyes. Her voice was too soft and it was more than enough to melt with. ..

Shan was flabbergasted with her direct display of emotions. She might have interpreted his thoughts. ..

" Shan. ..I didn't feel ashamed to admit. ..because I underwent the pain of pine where I missed you intensively. ..it's all enough. ..i won't let anything happen to our relationship ...i love you shan. ..and anything that relates you to me seems too good even if it hurts me a lot. .."

He couldn't suppress his tears of joy. .He engulfed her into deeper hug. ..His lips were on her forehead , pressing it gently. .

" sumo. ..I am sorry. ..as you know well, there is no any doubt that I love you more than me. But, the thing is that, I felt that I live someone's life. .so, I confined my self away from you. I determined myself...either I would love you more than shan or I should get my memories back. ."

" I tried hard and I succeeded in staying away from you. ..but, the unconditional love you had for me turned me out. .now. ..I don't know whether I will get my memories back. ..but, I promise you I love you more than anything ...more than shan. .."

Sumo stared him throughout, mesmerised by his words. ..there was a deep silence. ..they shared an intensive eye lock. ..

" ouch. .." it was sumo. .

Sumo was holding her belly and her grimace read the absolute pain.

"Sumo "

" Shan. ..your angel was too jealous. ..it seems that she didn't want to share her papa ' s love with her mumma. ..see. ..how hardly she kicks me. ." She pouted with fake anger. ..

Shan laughed at her pout. ..He leaned towards his angel. ..

" babe. ...your mumma is very sweet and she is our angel. ..don't trouble her much. ..okay. ..now, give me a high five. ."

Shan placed his palm at her belly and he felt a soft thump .

Sumo was wondered to feel the baby 's response to Shan's words.

" omg. .see the papa _child chemistry. ..now you both were at one side ...what about me. .?"

She showed her puppy face. ..

Shan smiled tenderly at her. ..

" oye sumo. ..you are the princess for us. .better you don't forget this forever. ."

He cheered her. ..

" Shan. ..actually I am frightened about the delivery. ..I have read about the labour process. ..the pain would be like. ..terrific. .I guess. .."

Shan pressed her hands. ..

" sumo. ..it's all about the personal perception. ..i would be near you when you undergo labour. .i won't let you to feel much pain. ..moreover, our cute bud won't give you much pain. ..don't take it serious. .."

Sumo nodded in acceptance. ..

" sumo. ..pushkar called me. ..i guess ...it must be an important one. ..take your own time. .and let me go to the channel. ."

Shan was about to get up. ..

" sumo. .give me my t shirt. .." He winked at sumo .. .

He demanded his tshirt that sumo was wearing now. ..she understood his view. .she was literally bare inside. ..now, he started to unbotton it. ..

Sumo held it tightly and ran to the corner. She was adjusting the t shirt by pulling it down as it ended at her mid thigh...shan stepped towards her. ..sumo blushed hardly and she stammered ...

" sha..n. ."

" yes. .my wifey. ."

He reached sumo faster. .He scooped her carefully and brought her to the bath room. .

" take your own time. ..I will wait. .."

He left her under shower , before leaving the room. Sumo smiled at his gesture and pulled her back to the warm shower. ..

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Sumo was sitting in front of the dressing table. Her attire today was quite unique unlike her daily wear.

  Shan stepped out .For few moments, he stood still, transfixed by the sight that greeted him. ..sumo was wearing a silvered black saree. Her straight hair was adorned with wavy curls .as usual, her eyes were gelled with kajal and lips glossed shiny. Her bindhi was quite big in size. ..above all, her glowing face lit up with  her smile ...she was completely gorgeous by look. .

Shan stood marvelled.  After overcoming his initial amazement, shan walked around the dressing table , inspecting every inch of her beauty. ..

Sumo was completely oblivious about shan and his hypnotised state. She stood up and turned to leave. She bumped with shan. He held her and he was caged with her wondrous eyes. .

"Sumo. ..you are damn beautiful. ..why  did I stay away from you so far. .."

Shan's whisper heated her soul. Though, she managed to bring him back by pinching his nose. ..

" sumo. ..ouch. ..it's paining. .."

He winced with pain. ..

" then, stop flirting me. "   she sniggered hardly. ..

." Now. ..time to work. ..shan. ..have to check with pushkar about legal formalities. ..we have a lot of work to do. .." sumo was at her professional mode. ..

" okay madam. ..Done. ..i am ready. ..  but, before that ..."

Sumo's eyes shrunk at Shan's incomplete words. ..

" now. ..what. .?"

Her voice resonanced her annoyance. .

" pappa  needs a morning kiss. .."

Shan stood at the door and pouted.

Sumo rested her hands at her hip with added furious in her eyes. ..

" Oh. ..if  not. ..."

Shan jerked ." If not, my angel will kick you hardly. .."

He showed puppy face. .at the very next moment  ..baby  in her uterus rotated and sumo winced with pain. ..

" ahhh. .." she looked shan with real surprise. ..

Shan  laughed wildly. ..sumo stepped towards him.Further , shan  couldn't laugh since his lips were smashing into hers. ...

___________________________________

Hello all. ..finally the next chapter is here. ..it's evident that we all are busy with the festival preparations. ..take your own  time for reading. .but do read and comment. ..because, your comments bring in valuable inputs. .do have a happy reading. ..hope you will like this chapter. ..so, read and comment. ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 1.1K 11
When Sumo Met Shravan. .. ...a short story of shraman with an interesting twist. .. Ranked #8 in chiclit #166 in romance
3.2K 68 6
I started my journey as Fiction writer from One shot & I used to post them in Facebook. Most popular Romantic one shots are posted in my Wattpad acco...
12.3K 688 34
(Previously known as Separated by destiny - United by love) Two best friends part their ways in order to pursue their dreams... One of which has a sp...
476K 25.7K 104
#1 in what's rising in Romance #31 In Romance #25 in General fiction #75 In Fanfiction Award: The best completed book by shinigstar Awards. A st...