I Think I Love My Brother's B...

By katiebarakarth

Meet Skye Barker. She pretty, smart, heartbroken, and Adam Barker's little sister. Meet Chace Matthews. He's... More

I Think I Love My Brother's Best Friend
A House Party
A Fresh Start
Apologize
Bro Code
Dress Like A Nun
First Day Of School
Forgetting
Pizza
Messing Around
Chace Vs. Jake In The Battle Of Skye
Chivalry Is Dead
Drive Me Utterly Crazy
In A Matter Of Ten Seconds
Wanna Bet?
Complicated
Get Out
Make Skye Cry
Figure It Out
Dancing With Blondey-Bear Claw
Last Night
Stop It
No One
Up All Night
Worst Day Ever
Sticking My Foot In My Mouth
Tongue Rubbing Competition
I Like Your Shirt, Now Take It Off
The Morning After
Apologize To The Condoms
Adam's Pancakes
The Best Intentions
Bro, Let Me Love You
You In, Beautiful?
Happy Birthday Skye
Stupid, Cheesy, Romantic Movie
Decided
Take That Back
How I Feel
Break Up
The End
Sneak Peek

Ninth Grade Diary

175K 3.9K 601
By katiebarakarth

A/N: I'm having my birthday party today so it was either a short update or no update. I think you know which one I choose.

Ugh, Spring cleaning, I thought.

It's not even spring what the hell is wrong with Adam? Making me clean on a Sunday. Sure my room was messy, but it wasn't going to kill anyone.

I stared down at the pile of my clothes and sighed. It would take forever to clean up all this stuff. Maybe I could just shove it under my bed and then go out with Aaron before Adam could figure it out.

I decided that it sounded like a good plan. I got down on my knees and looked under my bed. There one box sitting at the very back with a flash light. I furrowed my brow while wondering why I would've kept those two things back there.

Being the not so tall person I am, I slipped under the bed to retrieve the box. My floor was surprisingly clean, thank god. I slide on the hard wooden floor like a peguin until I was at the back. I grabbed the box and tried to back out.

Shit, I thought, I'm stuck.

My hair was caught on the bottom of the bed and pulling it would completely ruin my hair.

"Adam!" I yelled. No answer.

"Adam!" I tried again. That time the vaccum turned on. I sighed, he definitely thought I was just trying to get out of cleaning again.

"Adam!" I screeched. When I got no response I gave up. Eventually Adam, or Aaron, or Chace, maybe even Jake would walk in and find me. Hopefully.

My stomach growled. I was straving, but there was no food down there- I probably wouldn't eat it if it there was anyway, but I might've been down there for a while and desperate times call for desperate measures.

Boredom got the best of me so I tipped the box over and began to search through it. I had a bouncy ball, rubberbands, hair ties, cute socks, saved birthday cards, and finally my ninth grade diary.

I opened it up and began reading through it. What was the first sentence on the first page in my first diary? I HATE Chace Mathews!

I rolled my eyes at how dramatic I was two years ago. The things he did weren't that bad. A few pranks here and there weren't going to kill me. I skimmed through the rest until I got to a page that caught my attention.

March 10, 2010

Maybe Chace is right. He does all these horrible things to me and I deserve them. Today he said I was an ugly man. I can't stop crying. Anything involving my looks and my weight is such a soft spot for me. I can't believe he'd even go there. He's constantly making me look like an idiot and I'm always crying bescause of him. I have never hated anyone more than I hate Chace. In fact he makes my hate myself. He makes me- I don't know. It's hard to describe.

I think the only words I can fully explain it with are: He makes me want to die.

That was my last Diary entry.

I choked on my own shock. Chace was so mean to me at one point that I actually considered killing myself? How could some one forget a thing like that? Seriously, how could I forget that! So what if Chace was a good kisser? At some point in my life I wanted to die because of him.

Out of no where I started sobbing uncontrollably.

Chace was going to pay.

A/N: Seriously sorry it was so short. And nothing much happened, but it was better than nothing right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 66.2K 85
Highest ranking: #1 in Rise. #1 in Fall. #1 in Fiction. ...
1M 29.4K 52
(First Book In The Breaking Tomorrow Series) Lenne. She broke. She kept going. She cracked. She fell for him. She got hurt. Jake. He broke her. He ke...
252K 6.6K 42
Caleb is the popular guy. Amy is a nerd. Caleb made a bet. He has make someone fall in love. Fall in love with him. Which happens to be the nerd. Tha...
3.1M 170K 62
"Who is she?" Damien asks, pointing at the girl who's smile instantly stood out to him. He hasn't seen her before, but even from afar, her smile was...