Only Angel

By jennifer207166

He broke her heart in the past. But what happens when they're both brought into their lives again? Maybe ther... More

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~ Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~ Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
~Chapter 39~
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41 ~
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
~Chapter 44~
~Chapter 45~
~Chapter 46~
~Chapter 47~
~Chapter 48~
~Chapter 49~
~Chapter 50~
~AN~

~Chapter 11~

683 32 16
By jennifer207166

Michael's POV

I walked back inside after I saw Gene. She was beyond breathtaking when I saw her, all the moment's came to mind and made me miss her.

I walked slowly backed to Diana who was already waiting for me at the table. She was glaring at me hard, arms folded,
" where did you go?!"

"I went to go ask Quincy how long we would be here."

She eyed me suspiciously and put her hands on her hips walking away furiously.

I sighed heavily and looked up cursing at her snotty attitude.

But, anyways I  felt happy, I felt like everything was gonna be okay I felt complete and I don't know why; I guess it's because I finally saw her.  But when I saw her  my heart stopped everything around me stopped like the world was on pause.

Genevieve's  POV

It was the next day and I tried to distract myself so I wouldn't think about him.

I was at work trying to fix everything out like designing a few clothes for my new line.

I was about to head for my lunch break with Royalty until I received a call from a known number .

I thought maybe it was Diana since I gave her my personal number and was debating if I should answer it.

I answers the call.
G- "Hello?"
M- "Hey, Gene...."
G- "Oh it's you."
M-"You don't sound too happy to ear me. "
G-"Maybe because I'm really not."
M- "Anyways... where do want to meet up to talk?"
G- "You wanna do it today?"
M- "Yeah,I have time."
G- "What about your fiance is she okay with it."
M- "She doesn't know about us."
G- "Okay umm then I guess yeah."
M- "Okay, meet me at the ice cream parlor."
G- "How'd you get my number?"
M- "I swapped it from Diana's purse. She wouldn't stop talking about you after you two met and she was surprised I wasn't freaking out the way she was. Little did she know we dated once."
G- "And had a child."
M- "Yeah... well I got to go I have a meeting."
B- " okay?"
M- "Okay bye."

I ended the call and sighed heavily and shot a quick text to the babysitter asking if everything is okay .

I was about to leave until Royalty came up to me
" That bitch called and wanted to talk to you but I said you were busy."

I turned around confused until she gave me a look .

" Oh what did she want?" I said as I took out some lipstick and put it on .

" She set an appointment for tomorrow at her house around noon."

I sighed heavily and face palmed
"Oh fuck I forgot she and Michael live together, damn it!"

Royalty smiled amusingly and shook her head.

"How do I look?" I asked as I fixed my hair

"Sexy, now go and make him see what he's been missing." she said smirking.

~
I drove to the ice-cream parlor where we always use to go.

It was about noon and I took the rest of the day off.

I made my way to the parlor. By the looks of it the place hasn't changed.

I waited in my car for Michael until a car pulled up beside me and Bill opening the door for him.

I got out my car as he walked towards me, my stomach began to flutter as I got nervous.

He wrapped his arms around me kissing my cheek.

" Hi, how are you?" he said.

"Good. " I said as I unwrapped my arms around me.

Not gonna lie but he looked mighty fine in God's glory.

We went into the parlor
"I reserved the parlor for two hours so we have time."

I nodded at him and I ordered a gansito banana split and Michael ordered an ice-cream bowl.

" sooo....."I started to say nervously

I waited for him to say something first while the tension became uncomfortable and thick.

"Why'd you do it?" I began.

He looked at me; his eyes were filled with hurt and regret.

" It was a mistake, It meant nothing you know this."

I stared at him as the waitress came with our ice cream

"How can you even say that? if it was a mistake why you'd do it more than once?"

" Is that what you want to hear from me that I cheated on you. Yeah,I cheated on you one time and I lied about it because I was scared. Scared to lose you and the other time we weren't even together ." He said

I ran my fingers threw my hair frustratedly " You lost me anyways."

He looked down guilty gripping his spoon.

" you weren't there with me when I needed you most."  he said

I looked at him and burst out,
"And that's an excuse? I'm sorry I had shit going on and Y-you pretended to be so fucking supportive.You lied,
You kept lying to me like nothing happened!" I half yelled causing people to look at me.

Michael looked at Bill, who was by the door.

" I'm sorry. I was afraid that you wouldn't forgive me."

" Did you ever love me?" I said almost about to cry

"How could you even ask that?
you were my best friend, my favorite person but you walked away, you ran from me ."

I looked at him as I wiped a tear that slip.

" It was a year, 12 months of nothing but pain not being able to see you because I know if I saw you I'll cave in, not hearing your voice, your laughter, eating me slowly. I remember ignoring every phone call, every knock at my door. The only thing I wanted was  your touch, your body against mine. I was depressed and Diana helped me get out of it she was there. But then eventually she had feelings for me that I didn't have but she convinced me that I did I just didn't want to tell myself that a-and I believed her.

I eyed him stupidly and scoffed,
"And you didn't think I felt like that too? but I couldn't I was going to have a baby I had to think about his health! not mine it wasn't about me it was him. Landon is the one who didn't allow me to feel like that."

He grabbed my hand and squeezed it before letting it go.

"That night of the party when you left I try to explain everything and the reason why I slept or however you want to say it was that Eddie later on told me that when I wasn't looking she put a pill in my Champaign that made me loopy and forgetful."

I eyed him seeing he was telling the truth.

"So if I actually listened to you. You and I would still be together just married ."

He nodded his head.

"Well what's the point now your engaged again to Diana."

I sighed heavily and I ran my fingers threw my hair.
" do your forgive me now?" he said .

" yeah I guess." I said rolling my eyes

He smiled showing off his pearly white teeth but then frowned
" I want to see my son."

" you'll see him just not now, I want him to have a dad growing up because I didn't have that same opportunity."

" I want to be in his life. You can just leave him with Diana and I then you pick him up"

" I think the hell not, I don't want my baby to be around that women."

He laughed "Why?"

" I'm getting bad vibes off her and I don't trust her and I'm also going to Neverland to plan her wedding dress."

"She looks all fake too she look Like she got bunch of plastic surgeries done. But hey that's none of my business." I said before I ate a spoonful of ice cream

He raised his eyebrow at me and chuckled but then  looked down as his phone dinged.

He frowned and stood up.

" I have to go Diana needs me. It was great catching up and happy you finally decided to listen to my side of the story and I'll see you tomorrow" he said as he kissed my forehead.

I watched him leave. and get into his car leaving me to my self as I ate my ice cream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 1.3K 20
Have you ever fell in love with someone who you think will never love you back? This is the story of Jade Brooks. Jade had always loved to sing. In...
59.1K 1.6K 31
one day naruto was hanging out with his friends just laughings and having a good time until his best friend kiba lead them to a race that started it...
1M 65K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.7K 256 6
[ poetry/letter ] oh autumn girl, you are the middle of the line between winter's hello and summer's goodbye © 2021 @uranium-girl disclaimer: i do no...