THE PLAYERS - Justin Bieber F...

By DreamzGal

Grace Hudson, a shy yet a simple girl was living her life perfectly until, a big storm comes and forces her t... More

👑 C H A P T E R : 1 👑
👑 C H A P T E R : 2 👑
👑 C H A P T E R : 3 👑
👑 C H A P T E R : 4 👑
👑 C H A P T E R : 5 👑
👑 C H A P T E R : 6 👑
👑 C H A P T E R : 7 👑
👑 C H A P T E R : 8 👑
👑 A U T H O R ' S N O T E 👑
👑 C H A P T E R : 9 👑
🎊 .B O U N D. 🎊
👑 C H A P T E R : 10 👑
👑 C H A P T E R : 11 👑
👑 C H A P T E R : 12 👑
👑 C H A P T E R : 14 👑
👑 C H A P T E R : 15 👑
👑 C H A P T E R : 16 👑
👑 C H A P T E R : 17 👑
👑 C H A P T E R : 18 👑
👑 C H A P T E R : 19 👑
👑 C H A P T E R : 20 👑
👑 C H A P T E R : 21 👑
👑 C H A P T E R : 22 👑
👑 C H A P T E R : 23 👑
👑 C H A P T E R : 24 👑
👑 C H A P T E R : 25 👑
👑 C H A P T E R : 26 👑
👑 C H A P T E R : 27 👑
👑 C H A P T E R : 28 👑
👑 C H A P T E R : 29 👑
👑 C H A P T E R : 30 👑

👑 C H A P T E R : 13 👑

234 10 2
By DreamzGal

Can't keep my Hands To Myself...
No matter how hard I'm trying to
I want you all to myself
You're metaphorical gin and juice

So come on give me a taste
Of what it's like to be next to you
Won't let one drop go to waste
You're metaphorical gin and juice

Cause all of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, trying...
All of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, but I

Can't keep my Hands To Myself...
My Hands To Myself...
Can't keep my Hands To Myself...
My Hands To Myself...

Hands To Myself...

(Song : "Hands To Myself" by Selena Gomez)

Grace's POV

"So, I think we should tell Emma by ourselves the truth." I said.

"What!!!" Both Alex and Jason screamed in unison.

"What?" I asked them.

"God, Grace you know we can do everything expect this." Alex huffed. I sighed in defeat.

"Sorry guys. But I don't have a better option than this. Did you guys thought anything?" I asked.

"Nope. I was so busy practicing my own Song." Alex tiredly replied. Now we only had one option left. Me and Alex looked at each other before looking at Jason.

"What?" He said.

"Do you have any plans?" Alex asked from Jason.

"Oh god dude! It's not a big deal. Don't be so over dramatic." Jason huffed in response.

"Big deal? It is a bloody big deal!" He shouted.

"Alright bro, just chill okay. Leave it and you should concentrate on your song instead of finding a way to stop Emma." Jason said while typing something in his phone. Is he texting someone? Curiosity started growing inside me.

"Ha ha ha... It's really funny for you right?" Alex sarcastically asked Jason.

"Actually... Yes!" Jason acted to think and then replied him yes. I couldn't help but started to laugh at his funny response to his brother.

"For fuck's sake! You guys are so mean. You know, I'm going to my class." Alex said irritated. Me and Jason were nonstop laughing.

"You both lovers can enjoy. Good-bye." Wait! What did he just called us? Lovers huh? I froze on my spot.

I saw Alex taking his books and going inside the college. Me and Jason were now left alone at the football ground. It was our free period.

"You know uh... Don't mind what he said. He says stupid things without even thinking when he's irritated." Jason started conversation to light up the mood. I chuckled. We started to walk together.

"Yeah. I know... You don't need to give explanation." I said looking down in the ground and fiddling with my fingers. Should I ask him about the date? Why isn't he asking me for it? Now, I'm being restless.

"I wanted to ask you something." We said in unison and looked at each other.

"You say first." I said while tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"No. You ask first." He said.

"No Jason. You please..." I said.

"Ohk ohk. I... I actually wanted to ask about that day." I tensed. Is he going to ask about Zara?

"The day, when you were talking to me and suddenly you just ran away like that without saying anything. Why?" He asked. Now, he stopped walking with me.

"What do you mean by that day?" I said. I know it's stupid to act like that. But I cannot tell him the reason because of which I just walked away like that.

"Grace, you really don't remember?" He asked.

"Y-Yeah. I-I really don't know what you're talking about." I said. I know he's not gonna except it but I will not tell about Zara at any cost. It will risk his life only.

"I think we should leave." I said and started to walk away but someone took a hold of my wrist. I turned around and saw Jason holding it.

"It's still some time left. Please stay." He said in a way that I wasn't able to deny him.

"O-Okay." I said and again we both started to walk. But this time he didn't released my hand. He was still holding it. And then he interlocked our fingers together.

I didn't took it away. Even, I was enjoying it. I was enjoying the feeling of his warm, strong arm holding mine. It gave me a diffrent energy inside me. I smiled. And I swear to god that I saw him smiling as well from the corner of my eye.

We were quite and were just walking in a slow pace. It was a comfortable silence. Very relaxing.

Then suddenly I saw a football coming towards our direction. My eyes widened.

By the time I could actually duck, the football hit me on the chest. I was waiting to hit the hard ground. I closed my eyes tightly preparing for the tough impact.

But it never came... Again...

I was engulfed in large masculine arms, holding me tightly as if they were afraid to drop me.

I slowly opened my eyes and met with the same deep hazel ones that I dream about everyday. It seemed like they were looking right into my soul. His both hands were on my waist, holding me, stopping me to fall.

"Are you okay?" He whispered to me still being that position.

"Y-Yeah." I whispered back. We both were alone in the ground but we were whispering. It just felt right to whisper at this moment.

"I'm glad." He whispered back. His face was so close to mine. Our lips were just a few centimeters away from touching. I was so distracted.

And then he started to lean in. I froze. Is he really going to..? Kiss me?

It felt so slow. Everything around me was blur now. I could only see his eyes and his face coming closer to me. I wasn't able to see any other thing rather than just his face.

I saw him lips getting more closer. I closed my eyes. This was it. I wanna feel his lips on mine. I want to feel it!

His soft lips brushed against mine. It was just going to happen. But of course, someone needs to disturb us at the very wrong moment.

"Hey Grace!" I heard my dear best friend's lovingly voice. Please note the sarcasm.

I quickly pulled away from Jason's grip. And straighten out my outfit. I was blushing extremely hard. I can bet, my checks were red from embracement.

"Oh no! Did I interrupted something?" She asked acting all innocent.

"N-No no. Not at all." I said.

"Really Jason? Really I didn't disturbed you guys?" She asked. I know she's acting now as I can clearly see that playful smile on her place.

Now, she'll obviously tease me for this incident. I sighed.

"Disturbed? No no. Not really." He said gritted teeth. I know he's angry. I was blushing extremely hard.

"I think I should go." I said and started to walk away. God! It's so embarrassing. I'll probably kill this Emma for creating such type of situation.

__________

Jason's POV

Fuck! Why the fuck this Emma came here?! What the hell was need?!

I mean, it was going to happen. I was going to kiss her. I was going to make it official between us but of course someone had to interrupt us. And that villain was Emma today. Why the fuck this happens?

"Aye Jason, what are you thinking?" Alex asked me while waving his hand in front of my face.

"What?!" I spat.

"Cill dude chill. Why are you so pissed?" Alex asked me.

Right now, we were sitting in the library. I was absently flipping the pages of one of the books. And Alex was searching a Maths book for Emma.

"Didn't your girlfriend told you anything?" I asked.

"No. She didn't but... What's the matter?" He asked.

"Me and Grace..." I trialled off. God, if I told him he'll probably tease me.

"Oh my god! You and Grace... Come on tell Jason!" He screamed taking some people's attention.

"Slow down Alex! This is a library." I shouted whispered to him.

"Oh... Since when Jason McCann started to follow the rules?" He sarcastically asked.

"Shut the fuck up! Now, I'll not tell you anything." I said and started to walk at a faster pace.

"Hey! Wait Jason!" I heard him calling my name but I ignored it. I was so lost in anger that I didn't even knew, I bumped to a feminine tall figure.

"Oops!" All her books fell down.

"Ah! I'm really sorry, I was not walking carefully." I apologized to her.

I helped her picking all the books uo from the ground. I noticed her skin was fair, her hairs were short and reached till her shoulders. Her eyes were icy blue in colour and she had a smirk plastered on her red painted lips.

She was beautiful but she looked a bit older than me. Maybe she was 23 or 24. I guessed.

"It's okay." She said cockily. There was an other style of talking in her voice.

"By the way, I'm Zara." She said and extended her one hand for me to shake while she was holding her books from the other hand.

"Jason." I said and shook her hand.

"Oh, so you're Jason McCann? Alex McCann's brother?" She asked.

"Y-Yeah. But why? I mean... Why are you asking this?" I asked her directly.

"I think I know him already." She said again showing me her grin. There was something definitely strange with this girl. I thought. She looked very identical.

"I think I should leave. Maybe we'll meet again." I said.

"Yes Jason. Of course..." Shr said and came near me. "We will meet again, with someone else & that's a promise." She whispered. I looked at her confused. But she just smirked and walked away.

What the hell was she talking about? What did she meant by someone? And how do she knows Alex? Her body posture and that smirk. That looked so identical like I'd seen her smirk somewhere. But where?

Something is definitely gonna happen... I can feel it...

__________

They were gonna kiss. But you know I'm evil. Lol. 😏

Shoud I make them kiss in the next chapter? It's upon you.

But if you don't then don't worry I'd planned it. And it's gonna happen very soon.

Please Vote and Comment...

Love ~ Mariya ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160 1 10
"You're the enemy, so why am I so drawn to you..." "When will you grow up and realise fairytales don't exist, we don't get a happy ending Kyl...
3.2K 203 38
I'm dangerously inlove with my bestfriend bummer is, he doesn't feel the same. ...
203 0 31
Book 2 in the It's Complicated Series. Cassie feels particularly unloved after her sister dies and she's sent to boarding school. This is her journey...