That Bully is My Husband [ L...

Bởi sashiminns

A teenage boy named Jeon Jungkook always bullying a girl named Lalisa Manoban. Jeon Jungkook is actually one... Xem Thêm

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Author notes
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Urgent Update!

Part 16

5K 174 92
Bởi sashiminns

~ Tomorrow Morning ~

Lisa pov

I woke up and today is saturday. Now school is giving us holiday for a week. Finally!! a day to relax. I took a shower. Change my clothes. Brush my hair and jumped into my bed again. I was about to scroll my phone and suddenly that night appear on my head.

Where is he
Is he alright

I quickly run downstairs to see if he's there but there are only maids.

"Uhm ahjumma, did you see jungkook?" i ask one of my maid

"No. But last night he went out of the house. I was about to ask him where will he goes. but i saw his face which is very red and it looks angry"

It's my fault

"Ah okay thank you ahjumma"

Should I find him?

Still feeling guilty, I open my phone and message Jungkook.

Shithead

Me

Jungkook, where are you?? Please come back home.

End conversation

It has been 2 days after that night. And jungkook still not coming home.

I called him many time. And he didn't answer at all. I gave up. And went out to find some food to eat.

~ Night ~

It's now dinner time. But I can't see him at all.

"Where did Jungkook went?" dad ask.

"Uh. Seeing friend I guess." I forcefully grin to make sure my parents aren't worry about him. And now they're smiling and eat their food again. But now, i'm the only one who is worrying about him.

I keep on playing with my food. No mood.

*door open*

"Uh, annyeonghaseyo eomma, appa" jungkook greet.

"Ah, jungkookie come sit here with us" dad says.

I didn't even look at him. I'm scared if he's still mad at me.

"Lisa, are you okay? You look.. down today. Are you sick?" mom says. Then, everyone's attention are on me.

I look at everyone with my forceful smile. And reply

"Im fine"

Then, my eyes meet jungkook's. He look at me up and down and eat his food again.

"So, do you remember the honeymoon that i told you that i've been booked?" dad ask.

Wait. WHaT HONEYMOON??

Flashback
[Part 8]

"That's why we bought you tickets to Dubai for your honeymoon" -dad
"Dubai? Woww" -me
"You will go on this weekend" -dad

End Flashback

Ahh I just remember. But now isn't the right situation for honeymoon. He's still mad.

Jungkook's confused. Then my father says

"Aigoo you're so young to forget about this but nevermind. You will go there tomorrow. I see you guys are always busy with your own problem so this is the chance okay? And we want grandchild too" my father grins. My mom nodded.

"Ahh appa" we said in unison, shyly.

~ Bedtime ~

After dinner finished, i was about to pack my things. The door was opened so i see jungkook's packing his things. I knocked the door. With annoyance, he rush to the door and trying to exit our bedroom.

Completely he don't wanna see me

But i blocked the door so he can't go through.

"Move" he said without looking at me.

"I will move, IF we talk about this. Please" I replied.

"Talk about what? Your boyfriend? Im just wasting my time." He was about to get out but I interrupt.

"What did I ever do to you until you mad at me like this! I just wanna make friend with you. Oh and one more thing, you have a girlfriend and why you must to be so overreact when I have a boyfriend li-------"

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU" jungkook says while crying. He wasn't able to held his tears.

What
On
Earth
Is
Happening
(A/n: Jungshook alert)

"I broke up with pinky" His tears goes out even more.

"Why am i breaking up with her? Why?" He look into my eyes deeply.

"Because I think I just fall for you. Your smile, your charm, your kindness, your cuteness. Beside, you are my officially wife." He said, sobbing.

"Since you have someone else, I will ignore you. For the good of sake."

And he walk out of the room.
Im sure he's kidding.

But he was crying just now. So t-that is true.

What am i gonna do. I just ignore him. He saw me like a bitchy wife right now.

I was crying
and crying
and crying
without being noticing by people.

~ Tomorrow Morning ~

I wake up, take a bath, wearing clothes, and bring my travel bag downstairs. I saw Jungkook already put his bag infront of the door and they were taking breakfast.

I put my bag next to Jungkook's and go to dining room.

Jungkook pov

Lisa's parent greet lisa.
"Ppalli lisa yah. You just have 30 mins left"

She quickly eat her food. How cutee. How i wish i can be her true boyfriend and lovely husband. But I guess she just rejected me.

How am i fall in love for her? This is how it's done.

Flashback

I was on my way to the parking lot. I go out early because she's a precious and innocent girl. Who knows something bad will happen to her.. Im just being caring. Not more..

When I was on my way, someone held my wrist. I look and see Jisoo. I look at her with confused face. She pull me aside and set me free.

"Uh, why d--"

"Jungkook, is it true? About you and pinky? Is it really true?"

I look down, i know she would be frustrated about it.

she sigh. "Jungkook, please. I know, you don't like lisa that much. But please, don't hurt her. She's an innocent girl. Even if you don't like her, at least be kind to her."

"I know this maybe sounds crazy but I think that lisa loves you." Im shook.

(A/n: Sorry HAHA ok let's be serious here)

"When she's with me and others, she always tell us about you. Well not in a good way. But when we tease and ship both of you. She will be stuttered and blushing secretly. And when you scold at her the other day. She was crying and locked herself without eating. I know inside her heart. She loves you. But she didn't realise it. YeT. Promise me jungkook. Please take care of her even if she annoyed you or what"

"I-I-- I promise"

End of Flashback

That's it-- Wait-

"Since you have someone else, I will ignore you. For the good of sake."

How am i gonna keep that promise if she already have someone else

Author Note

Soooooorryyyy for not updating. Okay to be honest im lazy to write but i'll keep writing ~ That's all for now. And if you have any idea to continue this story, do dm me :)

from: S❤

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1K 59 20
Taehyung is a very smart student. he is always top in his class and is well behaved. Jungkook is a bad student, that disobey what the teacher say, b...
162K 4.3K 44
A girl name Lalisa Manoban is smart, pretty but to people's eyes she's UGLY she has a bully named Jeon Jungkook. What if her bully fall in love with...
194K 7.6K 32
Jeon Jungkook was a Korean normal boy who had no father. His mother was busy looking for money for them to survive. He went to school like normal kid...
60.6K 1.8K 19
lalisa maonban works at jeon interprises...her boss mr jeon suddenly thinks of giving his company on his son jeon jungkook's hand what will happen wh...