Made for Each Other -s1 & s2...

By arulpirai

Shraman ss in new track. ..though they are two different poles destiny meant them to be together. ..this is... More

Meet Mr. shravan malhothra
Here she Is. ..
Where it went wrong. .?
Fair Play Of Destiny. ..
The Professional Mode
Shan. ..the work holic. ..
Is He The Same Man. ..
The First Show
Shravan Vs His Mind
Shan or shravan malhothra
Who is sumo. ..
The Trip πŸ˜€
blossom πŸ’˜
Beautiful creations meant for love. ..πŸ’–
Disappointment. ?
The survival rate. .
What. .when. ..how. ..
*kannamma. ..en kadhali. ..❀
Day out β˜•
The play That Went Wrong. ..
Mrs. Sharna ..πŸ‘«
mission started. ..
mission impossible. .?
True love makes everything. ..
caught by red handed. . ?
Love and only love. ..
Shan. ..the lecturer. ..πŸ˜‰
Get ready for the party. ..
It's party time πŸŽ‰
congrats Mr. shravan malhothra
😍 naughty kid
multifaceted shan πŸ˜„
πŸ’Bon voyage ✈
BBK...❄⛄shan
Sumo -at quizzical world. .
unseen pages of Sumo's life. ..
The wait is over
The postponed home back. ..
Why this happens to sumoπŸ˜‚
Thank you note πŸ˜€
HBD sumo πŸ’
midnight drama. ..πŸ•›
shan at WN NEWS. ..
khadoos mode. ..
The essence of true love. ..❀
issues one after another ..😱
bad Boyz 😈
The crescent moon πŸŒ™
The impact of Sumo's act. ..
pain of separation
Master plan πŸ’ƒ
newly wedded πŸ’‘β€πŸ’
malhothra's master key. ..
In quest of love. .. ❀
epilogue. ...
made for each other s2
The reason why sumo live. ..
sun set or sun rise. ..
Can anyone surpass the destiny?
Who is adil. ..
Adil ' s pov. ..
Sumo ' s pov
..that's a rainy day πŸ’
parallel track..?
The mission is on. ..
Love -a strength or weakness
Sumo at hospital. ..
First step in the mission. ..
dj Adil rocks
behavioural disorder. .?
The pain and agony. ..
clear picture. ..
a lighthearted examination. ..
his confession. ..
Love hurts. .😭
Adil or shan. .?
What happened to shan. .?
It's Sumo's decision. ..
His lovely gesture. ..
Time to know the truth ..
A new friend. ..
❀his heart beats for her. ..
*Onam vanthallo. ..
time to leave. .?
Bromance. ..
Hello kitty Game πŸ˜„
Adil ❀sumo
The sweet medicine πŸ˜‰
pushkar. ..super hero. ..
Adil gets his memory back. ?
Adil. .the bachelor .?
A pretty dream. ..
Engaged. ..πŸ’•
precious moment. ..
Mrs. Suman shravan malhothra
The cloudy thoughts of adil. ..
Back to the pavilion. .
grown up kid. ..
chapter 99
It's the eternal love ❀
His first show. .
Ever first time in history. .πŸ’‰
His cooking. ..
emergency triage. ..
Happy hours. ..
πŸ˜€βž‘πŸ˜’
Shan is back. ..
And then they were threeπŸ‘ͺ
The new chapter. ..❀
New story. ..

The day. ..πŸ’

646 74 47
By arulpirai

   One of the outrageous man swung his hands in  air towards sumo. .

Susee and some technicians  tried to protect sumo . The obese ,  rogue men pinned them and tied them to the pillars. ..

Sumo fathomed the situation. ..she  clenched her eyes and turned her face away as she knew the blow would be fatal at her cheeks. ..within micro seconds. ..

" thuuuud. .."

Sumo heard the ear spitting sound and a loud scream. ..

   " aaahhhhhh. ..."

.but she still remains intact. ..she opened her eyes slowly. ...the man who raised his hands against sumo  was down in the floor with gush of blood from his nose. His lips were  torn at sides. . He was almost collapsed by seeing his own blood pool. Sumo was baffled .she turned to look the man who  was responsible for the tumbled down scenario. ..

Shan was standing there with  burning eyes. . His words were almost like burning flames...

" do you know to whom you had raised your hands. .? Mrs Suman shravan malhothra. .. ..how dare you to do this to her. ..I should have torn you apart for this thought. .."

The men who were not aware of the capability of the young man understood  what he could do . Hence, they  stepped back . Before the men could do  anything pushkar stepped in with the police men. .

    By seeing shan. ...Sumo's eyes let down the joyous tears. She ran towards him and hugged. She buried her face into his chest. Shan embraced her and  pressed his lips on her hairline. .

" sumo. ..are you alright. .? "

   She nodded yes for his worried enquiry. Sumo's body shivered .her hands were cold. Shan could understood the emotional trauma she had underwent.

He gently patted her back and wishpered into her ears. ..

" it's okay babe ..I am with you. ..don't worry. .I am here with you. .."

Shan made her to sit in the couch .He made her to drink some water. But, she refused and tangled her hands with his. She buried her head at his shoulders.

" Shan. ..stay here itself. ..don't leave my side. ..I was scared. .I was worried about you. ..why did you put your life at stake. ..I won't let you to go anywhere. ..be with me. .."

   She grasped his arms firmly. Shan cupped her face and caressed her cheeks. ..

" look at me. ."

As she was refusing to do so,he lifted her chin to let his eyes meet hers.

He experienced a shot of emotions to read her love filled eyes. He was melted inside . He stood muted for long time.  probably,  he was  incomprehensible.

His throat became harder as his voice box has swelled considerably. . .

            " sumo. .."

     He gathered all his energy to utter this  single word.this time,  her name resonanced with loads and loads  of love he had been stored for her throughout the time. ..

Sumo would have felt the difference.  She looked him with a deepened meaning. Shan kissed her on forehead. Unlike a caring one,  this was so intensive,  passionable, and dipped with love. Shan didn't care about anyone. He tugged her again. This time tightly and warmly as much as he could. . ..and then, he didn't left her alone. .He sat at her side while the enquiries were proceding. ..

     The men who had indulged in the illegal entry and assaulted the channel properties were arrested. The channel people were included as witness party and the details were scripted down. ..

   Mean while,  pushkar was dealing with the legal formalities and insurance coverage possibilities. He rang nirmala to restate that they were safe.

Actually, shan was retuning to the channel after the execution of secluded law in particular areas which were considered as vulnerable. When he was about to enter the channel, he noticed the men who were at outrage. Firstly, shan worried about the employees. Later, he witnessed Sumo's brilliance in safeguarding them. She gathered all the employees together. .shan was satisfied and he used the securities cabin to barge in with the cameras. Then, he direct linked the running footage to their channel's  satellite.

  While he was keenly noticing the happenings , he saw sumo ran down the stairs panicked.it was something he didn't expected.  He deciphered her life was at risk. .He ran inside to give her rescue. .and as we know, he reached on time. ..

  For now, the channel was under police custody. Pushkar filled an anticipatory bail in the name of channel in case of any legal liability. .

The employees were safely escorted to their home. Shan and sumo signed to receive the FIR copy. Pushkar told shan to get sumo to home. .

Later, the channel was sealed for further search and  guarded by the policemen.

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

   Even after reaching their room, sumo didn't cameout of the spell. She was like a statue who was alive. She just now returned from the shower. She wore her night gown and she sat vaguely in front of the mirror. She didn't even dried her hair. .

  Shan stepped into the room and stood struck by seeing sumo. She was like a fairy .her creamy back was exposed as the gown was low cut one. .her dripping hair was icing on the cake. Shan stared her mirror image. Her face was exactly glowing like a full moon. ..her prettiest face some more glisten due to her pregnancy. ..

Shan headed towards her. He took the towel and started to dry her voluminous hair. .she came out of the spell. .

" Shan. ..it's okay. ..I will do it. .."

" ishhhh. .."

He hissed softly. He continued to dry her hair. At mid way,  he stopped it and gazed Sumo's eyes at mirror. His eyes were engulfing her bit by bit. Sumo couldn't spare his stare. She immediately turned away. ..

   Shan's  fingers flipped Sumo's partially wet  hair at one side. While doing so, his fingers touched her shoulders warmth. There was an electric spark. Sumo gulped. Shan pressed his lips on her shoulders. .the short hairs at her shoulders were stood up. ..His lips were on its own accord. His hands tangled with hers and it moved upwards to the waist.

Sumo's words were choked and her heart hit harder. .her breath was tachypneanic. ..

Shan moved his lips from shoulders to ears. .He nibbled and wishpered. ..

" I love you sumo. .."

Sumo could only moan. His actions went deeper. ..Suddenly he turned her to face him. ..her eyes were inviting him for the longing desire. ..

With no time shan engulfed her into deeper,  passionable hug. His hard torso was pressing hardly against her soft body. His fingers ran frantically over her back. ..sumo let his touches to engulf her. She ruffled his hair. ..

Shan softly pecked her lips. Later, it turned to be the soulful deepened kiss for which they yearned for. ..Sumo's knees went  fragile. She garlanded her hands around his neck. ..shan lifted her in his chest without breaking the kiss. ..sumo was at  complete surrender state in front of him. . ..shan untied the string that held the gown intact. ..sumo didn't block his moves. ..actually, she wanted this to continue. ..

Shan lifted her in his arms. ..the duo's eyes were equally filled with love and lust. .. as the actions continued, the room was filled with moans ..

    .......that would not be that much decent to comprehend their status now. So far...their long  waited wish was full filled.it was the never ending love they had for each other. ..❤❤❤

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Sorry friends for late update. ..I was waiting for this chap to happen. ..sorry again for not replying to your comments. Literally, I  am running out of time as diwali is getting closure. ..coming to the chapter, I tried my best. ..and now. ..

It's about adil and sumo ❤as far as the story line ... .what do you think about the same. ..will he continue as adil ...?

Another important thing. ..if you find this track to be boring Plz let me know genuinely. ..anyways, we are getting to the end soon. ..

Plz. ..read. ..comment. ..

Tq. ..

Arulpirai. ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.2K 7.3K 42
All he had, was a loving family and a little princess. He was happy in his small world, but there was a void. A little place for a partner. She coinc...
3.2K 68 6
I started my journey as Fiction writer from One shot & I used to post them in Facebook. Most popular Romantic one shots are posted in my Wattpad acco...
46.6K 3.1K 31
A fan girl version of EDKV. ..Though they were made for each other, situations play a twisted role in their tale . it's true love that blended thei...
1.8M 99K 76
2nd in FAN-FICTION on 29/11,7/12 Marriage? When destiny decided to step into the lives of two young strangers, with secrets of their own and bound th...