What? Where am I? (Toshiro x...

By jbsunshinee

You are just a normal Girl in your own basic world and you absolutely love the anime Bleach and while watchin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N
A/N

Chapter 43

1K 35 15
By jbsunshinee

[Word of warning. This chapter does get smutty near the end. You can skip it, it doesn't effect the story so I'll warn you when it starts.]

~Time Skip~

Its December! And it's very close to Christmas but, it's the 20th, which means it's Shiro's birthday! He eventually let me stay at my house again but he's on his holiday leave and he decided to stay at mine until New Years, which took a bit of persuasion on our hand. The head-captain doesn't normally give a two week holiday. But, I can be persuasive at times. It was early morning and Shiro shouldn't wake up for another hour. I got out of bed and headed downstairs. I didn't want to do anything major, but I wanted to make it special at least.

But I had no idea how old he was. I never wanted to ask because souls lived for hundreds of years. And I'm only [Age but two years older] but I still wanted to know. I placed his card and presents on the coffee table and began to make some breakfast for him. I made a traditional full English and pancakes, but I also got some watermelons for him since they're his favourite. I was almost done when I heard the shower going. Which meant that he was awake. He only takes about 5 minutes in the shower so I had some time to make the table and place our breakfast on the table. He came downstairs while I was placing the last of our breakfast down on the table.

"Good morning sleepy head"

"Morning. What is all of this?" I walked up to him and kissed his cheek. Leaving my hands on his chest.

"Happy Birthday"

"Really? You did all of this for me?"

"Well yeah. We haven't been able to celebrate it properly because of the winter war and then Ichigo didn't have his power, but now he has his powers and there is no battle. So I want to enjoy this one."

"Well thank you for going through so much lengths for me."

"It's all worth it. Since its for you."

"Thank you so much" He leaned down and wrapped his hands around my waist before kissing me.

"Now then. Let's have some breakfast"

"Alright. It smells divine"

"Thank you, I did try my best" We sat down and began eating just talking about anything like we normally do. We finished the full English and began eating the pancakes.

"So, uh Shiro?"

"Hm?"

"How old are you?" He choked on the pancakes.

"What?!" He seemed surprised for me to ask such a thing.

"I want to know you're age. Even if you look 15 how old are you really?"

"Uh, well us soul reapers age differently."

"Yeah. I know. Stop stating the obvious. Every human year in ageing is like ten for you guys right?"

"Uh, yeah" He began to blush.

"So 150-ish?"

"Uh, I looked seven when I died. But I've been a soul for about 80 years now." He stroked his nape while looking down.

"Well, looks like I didn't listen when my mom said 'don't date anyone more than two years older than you' because that's a massive age gap! You're like five times my age"

"This is exactly why I didn't want to tell you." he looked at me and placed his hand down.

"What? It's not gonna make me love you less. So you're all good" I continued eating content with his answer.

"Well. That means everything is fine then?" He didn't really seem sure.

"Mm-hm!" I had a mouthful of food so I only hummed in response. But he smiled knowing I was okay with it. After we finished breakfast it was time for him to open his presents. I got him to sit on the couch and I was leaning on the back of it behind him. I separated his gifts so he could have some for Christmas but they were already under the tree. I didn't even know what to get him so I got him three for today and four for Christmas. They were hard to get, and to find out if he would like them. I let him choose which he wanted to open first but he wasn't happy that I went through the trouble.

"You didn't have to go through all of this trouble. I already told you I don't celebrate"

"You'd do the same for me!" I argued, playfully.

"Yeah, but that's different. You actually celebrate your own birthday." He pouted.

"Yeah. But don't you wanna celebrate with me?" I hugged him from behind putting my head on top of his with my hands dangling in front of his chest.

"Yeah, I guess it is better with you around" He held my hands from where they were dangling and closed his eyes. I let go.

"Hey! Everything is better with me!" I said as I sat next to him.

"That's true" He laughed as he picked up the biggest present. It was blue with snowflakes scattered around the paper with a white ribbon. He opened it carefully and then opened the box it was in. He picked up the item and grasped it with both hands making the box drop onto the floor. He was silent for a while. It was kinda childish but he seemed to have liked it. It was a dragon plushie that looked a lot like Hyuorinmaru.

"I know it's a bit childish but I thought you might like it"

"Its amazing. I never would've thought I'd ever like a toy so much" He chuckled.

"Well I saw it and immediately thought of you" He didn't know how much it took to get it though. I saw it in one of the crane machines in the arcade. It took so many tries to get it but he doesn't need to know that.

"Okay, time to open the next one!" He decided to be awkward and go for the smaller one, which was the most important one. It was a small jewellery sized box which was mint green. Once he opened it he took the necklaces out. It was matching necklaces for both of us. They fit together like a puzzle piece. I had them engraved too. They came together to make a heart shape. Each side had our names engraved and the date we got together.

"Why are you so good at gift giving?"

"Because I know you too well! And I know what kinda stuff you like. So that helps. You gonna put it on?" He got his my one and asked me to turn. I picked up my hair as he clipped my necklace on. I got his one and did the same for him.

"Only one more! I would've given you more but I had to save some for Christmas too"

"It's fine honestly."

"This one is fragile. So be careful"

"Okay" He picked up the last present covered in snowmen and penguin wrapping paper. He opened it carefully and picked up the glasses from inside. They were Bride & Groom drinking glasses. The engraving was what was going to be written on the invitations.

"I know it's a bit early but we can use them on the wedding."

"You really do think of everything don't you?"

"Well, I do try" He placed the glasses on the table.

" C'mere" He held his arms out and I jumped into a hug. He fell onto his back with me on top of him. We cuddled for about an hour before I got up but he moaned about it.

"Why'd you move? I was comfy" He was now facing me laying on his stomach.

"So was I. But I pre-made some special birthday snacks." He closed his eyes showing his exhaustion.

"You know I don't like sweets."

"Yeah I know. That's why I got some watermelons" He perked up from the couch looking up at me again. I began cutting once water melon and getting the pre-made snacks out on a tray. I walked into the living room and placed them on the table picking up the rubbish from his gifts and placing them in the bin.

"Okay! So we have sliced watermelons, and watermelon flavoured ice lollies, drinks and pocky. So you better be happy. It took me ages to get all this." He sat up and went straight to the watermelon slices and began devouring them.

"So much for an elegant captain" I sweat-dropped. Whenever it comes to his favourite fruit he turns into a monster. When was the last time he had watermelon? Must've been a while. Before I knew it he finished the whole watermelon. I sat down next to him in the middle of the couch.

"You gonna try the flavoured snacks too?"

"They probably wont taste as good."

"You should've saved some for after you ate them then." We decided to share everything but he left the pocky for last. As he opened them he got this really cheeky grin on his face.

"Don't get any dirty ideas!"

"Only the ones that you'll enjoy"He then placed one side of the pocky in his mouth and held it in place. I bit on the other end and we slowly began eating each side till our lips finally touched my eyes closed out of instinct. It was tender and sweet but I could feel the crumbs from the pocky against my lips while we passionately kept our lips interlocked. I couldn't find a way to pull away. The pocky put a different effect to our kiss but I enjoyed it. he finally pulled away after what felt like an eternity. My eyes finally fluttered opened but I stayed still, and Shiro had a smirk on his face. Then I could finally move and I moved back my face burning red my hands in my lap. He always got me flustered. No matter what he does or say.

"Uh H-How do you like the snacks?"

"They're actually really good. But you are the best snack of them all" He came closer to me and looked me in the eye placing his forehead on mine. His eyes were so hypnotising. I could never look away until something brought my mind back to reality.

[Smutty stuff begins now]

"Uh. I do have one last present for you though."

"Really? Where?"

"I left it in the bedroom. Come on!" I dragged him upstairs and sat him on the bed. I went into the bathroom ad undressed. I put on my best and sexiest lingerie. It was red with black lace. But I also put on some cat ears just for fun. I peaked my head into the bedroom and he was sat there with his hands on the bed behind him, holding himself up. I have to admit I was nervous. He's never seen me in these kind of clothes before. But I walked out full of confidence. I leaned on the door and tried to seduce him. It doesn't take much normally anyways. He looked at me when he heard the door open and began blushing immediately. I walked up to him and sat on his lap. His hand twitched.

"So, I thought I would save the best present until last" He gulped looking to the side trying to control himself. But I began kissing his neck leaving a mark. He tried to hold in a groan but it was proving difficult for him.He placed his hand on my thighs showing that he did want more.

"You don't need to hold back ya'know. It's not like we haven't done this before." I whispered in his ear. I felt his fist tighten on my thighs and I grin. He was already breathing heavy. I couldn't say that my breathing was much better but he was more flustered than I am. He looked at me and had a determined look on his face. He began kissing me in full dominance. Moving one hand to the crook of my back and the other on my butt. I opened my mouth and gave him entrance without him even asking. He stood up and I wrapped my legs around his waist while he held me in his arms all while keeping our lips together in a heated kiss.

He turned around and kneeled on the bed dropping me roughly placing his hands above my head. I felt his hair on my forehead and he was already sweaty. He paused to catch his breath before he began kissing my neck leaving a mark on me. I slid my hand up his shirt and ran my hands along his abs. He moved his head and kissed me again. But I slid his shirt up more and he took it off as fast as possible. As he got more aroused he began grinding on me which gave me great pleasure. As things got more heated the faster we tried to remove all of our clothing. He began trailing his hands around my body as I did to him. But soon enough all of our clothes were scattered on the ground. Our hands were intertwined as our skin melted together in the heat. Everything after that was just a blur of passion, pleasure and the sound of our breathy moans. After an hour we were done and we fell asleep under the covers.

_________________________________________________________________________

Hope you have enjoyed so far. If you have any suggestions then put them in the comments but they have to go with the story line.

Okay! So we finally got some smut in the story. It was gonna be a PG book when I started writing it but I felt like it was time to bring in some real action! So it's my first smut I hope it's okay. Help me improve! Thank you!

Enjoy the rest of the story.

~animefreak10

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 513 24
[Currently on Hiatus] Kimiyo Shihōin is next in line for the title of Head of the Noble Shihōin clan. This story follows her life from a child to an...
177K 5.9K 25
You were a normal human, as far as you knew. Went to school, had a sibling and friends, slept, ate... That was found to be untrue, to your shock, whe...
16.8K 322 13
Y/n just can't seem to get her head on straight. She's got boys falling in love with her left and right but she only has eyes for one man, and that's...
435K 16.2K 48
"I'm sorry I was never good enough," Izuku slowly climbed over the rails "I tried I really did my best to prove myself...So why can't anyone see that...