the Riverdale Diaries

By catarax

"A soul eater and a witch....an abomination to the supernaturals." "I should have killed you the moment I saw... More

the Riverdale Diaries
I.Call me crazy
IIA. Three Hundred Years Ago
IIB. Where art thou Cheryline?
IIIA. Blood toys
IIIB. In the violin is the hidden
IVA. All hail Archie
IVB. Irlene's daughter
VA. Take care of our hope
VB. Achings and Compellings
VIA. Henry or Jughead?
VIB. The demon within must hold
VIIA. Out for blood
VIIB. Rebirth
VIIIA. Hunting the beloved
VIIIB. Secret thickens
IXA. Trap for its victims
IXB. Bad dreams are called as nightmares
XA. A very supernatural feeling
XB. Meet your Demise
XIA. Never free of lies
XIB. Everlasting taunts
XIIA. Monstrosity within
XIIB. Louange Elizabeth Finiti
XIIIA.Scrawlings on the walls
XIIIB. Toppled Rune
XIVB. Intellectous vos fatum
XVA. Rock the swing of the heart
XVB. Polly Gave It To Me
XVIA. Kill the both of us
XVIB. Capta Per Spiritus
XVIIA. The Prophecy For The Damned
XVIIB. Remants of Humanity
important

XIVA. The world we created for the devil

308 14 1
By catarax

Previously on the Riverdale diaries,

Veronica- "A member of Summa Covina asked us to lock it's partner inside it's own body. My mom told me that."

But also we all know know that it was all false whatever her mother said. Elizabeth was the one who made the plan to trap Clymene for vengeance.

When Clymene was searching for Elizabeth aka Betty (now), Elizabeth was hiding with Veronica and her Aunt (Hermione).

Irlene was caught by Clymene and she took her heart and decided to send her in the world where she will be haunted by fake memories which she desired and fill her with pain and sorrows.

Betty at the present is abducted by Klaus Mikaelson who wants a purple coloured stone from Betty which she is oblivious about. Meanwhile,her friends find a way to find her and save her.

Klaus gave her memories back in order to seek the stone back from the memories.

Elizabeth from the flashbacks was tired of running and wanted vengeance against Clymene. So she made a plan and decided to break the protection barrier which was stopping Clymene to find her. When she arrives spontaneously,She finds herself being trapped by a rune which is used to release Gorgons. But instead Betty drew the rune in the opposite manner so that it would trap the Gorgon instead.

_____________

The continuation (author's POV)

"I HAVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THIS AND YOU JUST....UGH!",She growled looking at Elizabeth,the face which was much similar Irlene which she didn't yet killed according to Clymene.

To test Clymene's limits of her powers, Clymene didn't waste a second of it and turned her eyes shining red and growled at everyone with her snakes hissing.

Sadly,it didn't turn everyone to stone which left Clymene in despair and then she smiled and blinked her eyes into black innocent eyeballs ,"Oh Elizabeth,I have been waiting for this moment for years. Although, you do have alot more resemblance with your mother. Sad that she is not here to see her daughter.",she laughed maniacally at Elizabeth.

Elizabeth's reaction was as expected,full of hatred and her eyes were filled with vengeful desires.

"Start the spell Veronica.", Elizabeth yet still stayed calm but clenched her jaw.

"Wait don't you want to know where Mommy is?", Clymene whispered clearly.

Elizabeth said,"She is dead. Thanks to you."

In a second Clymene understood that the statement of her mother being murdered and Elizabeth living with it was all false.

She chuckled and then it grew into laughter.

Everybody thought that the Gorgon was crazy but they never knew what really happened with her and Irlene. She waited for the right moment to tell the truth. She looked like an insane person who moved to another level of craze.

"What are you gonna do?kill me?torcher me?", Clymene pouted and chuckled like whatever Elizabeth does won't affect her. Like she already came prepared.

"Worse. Trap you.", Elizabeth said looking with disgust in her eyes.

"Start the spell Veronica and Aunt Hermione.", Elizabeth backed a few steps back.

"Aunt Hermione?what about Aunt Clymene? Your mother and I were just like sisters.",she smiled evilly.

"Why did you do it? Why hate me so much that kill my parents and leave me an orphan? What do you want from me?What good it will do to you if you kill me?", Elizabeth filled her with questions.

"A prophecy.", Clymene muttered.

"When I ruled the kingdom with Irlene and her love,I secretly took the sample of their bloods and performed a ritual for a glance at the future. I was told that the descendant of a soul eater and a witch will be an abdomination for the supernatural beings. That meant me."he pointed towards herself.

She turned angry,"Your mother gave birth to you instead of knowing what the prophecy holds. She thought you could be saved , that evil is not born , it's made. She wanted to bring you up free of evil. But we all know that Elizabeth,you can't be saved from what you are."

"You are insane. Do I look evil to you?", Elizabeth asked.

"But that doesn't mean you won't be after you realize how powerful you are, Elizabeth Finiti. And Iam here to make sure that I kill you before you kill all of us.", Clymene stated briefly.

"Why the hell would I kill people?",she asked. Does she think that Elizabeth is a crazy outrage?

"Don't you know who you are? Not just a soul eater but a witch. More powerful than anything. Once when you feed on a soul,you are doomed. You will be ravenous and hollow that you will forget who you are and forget your loved ones. You are an abdomina---"

"Stop!!! VERONICA PLEASE START!", Elizabeth yelled with anxiety.

Veronica held Archie's hand to chanel his power and Hermione continued to recite,"Ut verba concipito dolorem doloribus doluit natoque qui non est dignus (While I recite these words you will feel the pain of all the agony you caused to the ones who didn't deserve it.)"

Clymene growled at her by the consequences of the spell,"I will kill you all!"

"I, Hermione Kinsley compel you to be trapped-", Hermione was cut be Clymene.

"Stop!Did you know that your mommy dearest is still alive?",she said quietly.

Elizabeth's eyes were bulging out,"Wh-what? That's not true. You killed her."

"Because, before I didn't know how to kill a soul eater before. So I just simply dug my hand inside her chest the moment she gave you birth and  gave you away. She was heartbroken but didn't regret it and smiled feebly at me. It made me exasperated. So I trapped her in a stone but her heart always stays with me."

The stone...

"Where is the stone??",I asked.

Clymene nodded her head no,"I am gonna be trapped anyway. So live with this Elizabeth Finiti."

Elizabeth (Betty) closed her eyes and pressed them harder and dug her fingers into her palm.

She opened her red eyes and tears flowing,"Finish the spell."

She knew what would happen if she stopped the spell. Who knows how many lives has Clymene destroyed?Who knows how many children she left crying with her parents turned to stone. Elizabeth, Hermione and Veronica and everyone in her kingdom knew,what standing up to her means. Death.

"I'm not selfish for my mother. The world we create with this spell,won't stop me from finding her and it won't certainly not stop her. Goodbye Clymene you have been a bitch to this world.",she said quietly but we could sense the rage and hurt in her voice.

Clymene laughed,"You silly little girl. Didn't you know?Magic always comes with a price."

"A price me and my friends are willing to pay.",she replied.

Hermione's and Veronica's spell was almost finished. The spell they were reciting was to desecrate Clymene. But the price for it was that they would all go to a new world where they wouldn't know their identities.

Clymene's body started to turn grey and her red eyes dimmed,she started coughing due to thirst. These were all the consequences of the spell.

"I w-ill find you Elizabeth and crush your heart with my own hands and kill everyone you love.", Clymene stated her last words and went unconscious.

____

Hello lovelies,

Hope you liked the chapter!

Make sure to vote,comment and share!

Xxcatarax

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 559 33
This is a series of Bughead and Sprousehart one-shots, no self-promo, mostly fluff some angst, hope you enjoy it. No longer updating but still onlin...
102K 1.9K 174
lil stories for our bughead hearts
15.5K 157 40
The amount bughead and sprousehart fluff you never knew you needed. A bunch of oneshots about your favourite ships ;)
5.1K 125 32
Life changing decisions i thought weren't so hard to make . I was wrong enjoy the story have a good day bye 😘