「 intractable | kang daniel 」...

By asstramist

❝ They can't know about our relationship, Daniel. ❞ In which the Princess and the Prince can't be together bu... More

intractable | kang daniel
prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
king daniel on the throne
09
10
11
12
wanna one imagines!!
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
epilogue
thank you!
Q&A
Special Chapter
a/n: thank you for 160K+ reads; i created a blog ya'll

45

3.9K 152 136
By asstramist

Rescue

__________

My mind went blank for a moment as his words rang into my head clearly. I blinked a few times before backing away from his arms. I shook my head, what was I thinking? What is he thinking?

"No.. Please stop, Jimin. I just want to go home, please." I gulped pleading as I look at him in the eye. His expression changed from soft to hard. He licked his lower lip. "Are you rejecting me? For the second fucking time, Saeron? Wow!" His jaw clenched, fist balled as he look at me.

I averted my gaze. I can't marry someone I don't love. And I can't just marry the guy I despise a lot. "Just let me go, please."

"Let you go? When you know your boyfriend's cheating on you? Your dad controlling you? Is that what you want, huh?" He laughed humorlessly, bitterly then shook his head. "No." He said harshly.

"But why?! What do you even want with me?!" I asked not able to comprehend his true plans all by myself. "I want my uncle out of jail Saeron, I want our company and money back and I'm not going to stop until I get them all back again. Your dad needs to pay for what he'd taken from us. But those aren't enough, I want you too as a payment." My eyes widened at his words.

He's crazy.

I shook my head, backing away again. "You won't get what you want." I said but he only gave me a smirk. "Oh, trust me princess, I will. With the help of my cousin, I will." He cocked a brow at me still smiling.

"C-Cousin? Who–"

"Oh! You didn't know it yet?" He let out a chuckle. "Jihoon! Your so called friend and my useless cousin, Park Jihoon! I'm sure he'll be useful now that I've given him a task." What?

Jihoon?

"How can that be? He's not like you, you jerk!" My hands trembled again. First Daniel, now Jihoon? What the heck is he playing at?

"Yes, he isn't like me, princess, I'm way better given the fact that I'm the only one who cares about our business. That guy didn't do a thing, he doesn't even care about our uncle, the man who raised us. So yes! He isn't like me," He tilted his head and looked at me better. "But blood is still thicker than water, princess. He'll do what I say, trust me." He smirked at me then walked closer, making me step back.

"You're so full of fucking lies Jimin!" I shouted before pushing him away from me once he got close. "You know what? I want you to speak to me, but every time you open your mouth I just want to shut you up with ways you wouldn't even imagine." He gripped on my arm and pulled me close.

He let go of me harshly before leaving and shutting the door loudly. My knees weakened as I sat on the edge of the bed. I threw my hands on my face up to my temple. I don't know what I should believe or do. Everything he said completely bothers me.

Is it true? Jihoon being Jimin's cousin? Are they really planning on something? But Jihoon's a dear friend and I trust him like how I trust Daniel. But now Jimin has told me everything to doubt those two. I don't know what to believe anymore!

I wanted to get out of here, but how? I tried it yesterday and I failed, they even caught me doing so. It's useless, if I wait for help it might take longer time considering the fact that my boyfr– Daniel seems busy with some other things. I snickered, I felt bitter at the thought. I still don't know if it's true or not but if it is, I don't know what will happen to me. Just thinking about it already hurts, what more if I really find out that it's true?

I tried to brush the thoughts away and thought of some way to get out. Should I wait for dad to rescue me? Or should I wait for midnight to come and try escaping again? I never got out of this house and I don't know if it's guarded or not so I really have no idea what will come to me once I try. It could be dangerous out there especially now that I don't know what this place is.

I sighed, my head aching from so many thoughts. I laid on the bed and closed my eyes thinking again of the things I should do. My eyelids suddenly felt heavy as I felt myself becoming sleepy as time pass by. I still continued to think, trying to fight the sudden feeling but I was pulled into a slumber before I could even make a plan of escape.

--

A noise from outside woke me up. My eyes fluttered open as I recall what happened earlier. Oh yeah, I remember thinking of escape plan but ended up falling asleep. I still feel sleepy but the bickering noise and loud thuds made my senses completely alive. I shot up from the bed, the room was dark, someone must've turned off the lights. I looked at the clock on the bedside table and saw that it was already midnight.

I saw lights from outside the window but I didn't bother to look at it.

I yawned and stood up to check what's happening outside. The noises still hadn't stop, my brows furrowed when I opened the door. I slowly went downstairs, voices becoming clear as I get nearer and nearer.

"Where the fuck is she?" My eyes widened at the voice.

Daniel!

I ran down the stairs toward the place where I hear the voices. My heart hammered inside my chest as I went to the living room. "I told you she's asleep, safe and sound." I heard Jimin said. I stopped on my tracks when I found them. Jimin look pissed, his hair disheveled and eyes still puffy as if he just woke up. The corner of his mouth was bruised as his lips slowly curved up in a smirk.

Daniel turned to where Jimin was looking and there he found my eyes. I gulped, "Daniel!" I called out, tears starting to pool in my eyes. He didn't move and just looked at me, eyes expressionless. "Wha–"

"Now she's awake! It's your fault!" Jimin snickered and shook his head. I look at them both confusedly not sure what's going on. "What's happening? Daniel!" I was the only one getting panicked. Jimin slowly walked towards me but Daniel was quick to block his way.

"Stay the fuck away from her." He said through gritted teeth. I reached out to him and hugged him from the back. He held my arm as he stared at Jimin. "Damn it Kang!" Jimin was looking mad, he sent Daniel a glare before looking at me.

"Come here, Saeron." He held out his hand in front. I shook my head, there's no way I'm going with him. I wrapped my arms on Daniel tighter. "Stop it Jimin, it's over. I've got this place surrounded by police." Daniel said calmly but Jimin just laughed bitterly.

"Over? That's it, huh? Saeron," He focused his eyes on me. "Are you really coming with him? When you know he cheated on you?" He gave me a disappointed look. "I thought you're smarter than that, princess."

"It's not true, I know it's not true. You just lied! Daniel won't do that to me!" I shouted not believing his lies now that Daniel was here to rescue me. Everything Jimin showed me was fake, I know it.

Jimin scoffed. "Why don't you ask your boyfriend, then?" He smirked at me. My brows furrowed. My arms loosening around Daniel's body.

Daniel turned around and looked at me with apologetic eyes. I shook my head, my heart beating wild. "You're lying.. Daniel, tell me he's lying." I whispered, my voice cracking at the end. He shut his eyes tightly as if in pain. "I'm sorry, Saeron." He said, and as if on cue my tears streamed down my face.

"Go now, I'll deal with Jimin." He ordered, voice suddenly cold, face expressionless once again. It broke my heart. The fact that he was here yet he didn't deny the thing accused of him. I don't know if I should be happy or mad that he's in front of me. "Saeron, go. Now." He repeated but I didn't move in my spot.

"See? I told you he's cheating. Just stay with me, Saeron, I promise I'll treat you better unlike what he did to you." Jimin's voice lured me in. Daniel shot him a stare. "Go, now!" I flinched at his voice but did what he said anyway.

I turned around and made my way towards the door. "Just surrender yourself already." I heard Daniel speak before I could open the door. "That was a diversity, huh? It was your plan? Fuck, you got me there, Kang." Jimin's bitter laugh was the last thing I heard before I went outside.

That's when I realized the cars parked outside. Policemen were surrounding the house, alert of what might happen. One of them went to me and guided me towards one car. I saw my dad went out of the van and I made my way to him. He wrapped his arms around me and apologized for what happened. I sobbed, my heart still aching because of everything.

That was when I realised that Taehyung was already captured. They were just probably waiting for Jimin to surrender. Half an hour passed and none of those two still went out so five policemen went inside. They came out after awhile with Jimin handcuffed. I felt relieve that nothing happened bad.

He threw my dad a glare but then looked at me then shook his head. The police guided him in one of the cars. He went inside with no refusal which made me confuse. What did he talk about with Daniel?

My eyes caught dad talkong to one of the police officers before one by one, they left. I was asked a few things regarding the abduction but it didn't last long. I feel tired, sleepy and still hurt from everything that has happened.

My eyes fell to Daniel's while he talked to my dad. He gave my father a nod before my dad turned to look at me. He walked closer, his bodyguards showing up in a minute. I gulped as I saw his stern look. "Dad.." I started, my voice still weak. "I want to talk to him, please." He threw me a stare I couldn't fathom. His eyes flickered with hesitation.

"Ten minutes." He said before leaving me alone. I ran towards Daniel who looked like he was expecting me. I bit my lip as I stared at him, my eyes starting to heat up.

It was a long silence, none of us spoke but I'm dying to. Only if I know what to say or ask. But everything was already clear. Everything Jimin told me was true. Daniel's silence confirmed it all.

"Why?" Was all I could ask after the passing moments. He didn't speak, he just looked at me. "Tell me, why?" I repeated, as he averted his gaze.

"I'm sorry."

"That's it? You're just sorry?" I scoffed, bitter laughs coming out of my mouth. "Tell me you're lying. This is just a joke, isn't it?" A tear escaped my eye, heart clenching inside my chest.

"No, I'm sorry, Saeron. I'm sorry.. I just–" He heaved off a sigh then ran his hand through his hair. "Then why did you come here? Why did you come for me?" My voice broke at the question. "I wanted to find you and make sure you're safe. I have no rights to do so but your father let me." He explained.

"You're my boyfriend, idiot! What do you mean you have no rights?!"

He's stupid! He's seriously a fool!

"We both know we aren't official because of your dad Saeron." I threw him a glare, anger rushing inside me as I looked at him. My chest feels tight as another pang of pain was felt.

"It was my fault you've gone missing. Your dad's right, I started all of this. If- If we just aren't together you wouldn't have thought of running away, Saeron. It's my fault and I feel so fucking guilty because of that," I shook my head. "It isn't your fault! It's my decision, okay? It's my choice to go and meet you that day so I left, it wasn't you!"

"That's exactly the reason why it's my fault Saeron! You wanted to meet me! If it isn't because of me, you wouldn't have left. They wouldn't be able to take you but they did because you wanted to see me. It's all my fault, so please.." He inhaled sharply and my hands trembled at that.

"P-Please what? What are you saying?" My voice trailed off as I felt nervous. Daniel sighed, "Your dad and I had a deal. He wants me to leave you alone." My eyes widened as I shook my head. "No! Don't tell me you agreed with him? No!" I backed away, not able to believe what's happening.

He didn't speak, his silence broke my heart. The silence that filled us told me the answer for my question. And I couldn't take it, my heart shattered into pieces as tears fell from my eyes freely. "Your dad wants you to marry someone else. I have no rights to–"

"So you agreed to him, is that it?" I backed away, I couldn't breathe properly. Daniel being close now seemed to make it hard for me to breath. "How dare you make a decision for me? For us! You're so stupid! I fucking hate you!" I sobbed, my chest still tight and my heart still aching.

"You should've just let my dad find me! You shouldn't have come! I hate you.." I felt my knees weakened, my hands still trembling. "I'm sorry–"

"Shut up!" I looked at him straight in the eyes as I threw him a glare. "I hate you." I said through gritted teeth. Pain flickered in his eyes but I couldn't care about it. All I feel is hatred towards him. I turned to my heel walking away from him. "Saeron– Please.. I have no choice, okay? I'm sorry!" He trailed behind me.

"I wanted to find you but your father wouldn't let me. He almost filed a case against me for–"

"He should have!"

Because you broke my heart, you asshole.

"You already did want you wanted to, so will you now please leave me alone?" That made him stop on his tracks. Eyes filled with pain and regret. What? Don't tell me he chose this and now he's regretting it?

My eyes showed nothing but hatred but it all went away when he stood up straight and changed his expression too. He inhaled deeply and looked at me. "Don't worry, I will, because that's the right thing to do." He said before leaving me alone heart torn into pieces for how many times already.

The sound of him getting inside his car was the only noise left. It shut loudly before I heard the engine starting. The car roared as he drive away from the house, leaving me broken.

__________

「 author's note 」

Here's the last chapter, I may or may not create a sequel LOL.

Tell me what y'all think, thank you for reading!

I'm gonna miss writing this book! I'm starting to tear up for real, what's wrong with me.

tey

__________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224 17 20
Seongwoo and Daniel become intrinsically tangled through a handful of chance coincidences, and somehow find themselves falling for each other, as tol...
91.6K 4.3K 17
in which you keep on bumping into a boy named kang daniel [✓] 5/7/17-10/2/17 © me
225K 6.1K 101
Random short stories of Produce 101 Season 2 and Wanna One, who know what will happen when you live with them?
454K 28K 50
❝ that's for you ❞ ❅ produce101 s2 series ♔ wanna one series ❀ #26 in fanfiction: 17.07.13 ➳ #3 in park jihoon 18.05.19 ⚝ #4 in wanna one...