2 Moons - Moon Courts Moon or...

By Sakura_D

It's all that Ming Kwan's fault!!! When I see you Ming I will murder you with my bear hands. I'm standing at... More

Author's Note
I'm a girl.....
I meet Him, but im a girl ...
Save me...Ming...
Will this night never end!
Is this a dream?
More twists?
Why me???
I have a plan!
Here we go ...again
The Fight
What's happening?
It's all insane
The beach hates me
Author's Note 2
Let me ask
I made a bet?
A New friend
I hate you all!
The ally, the girl and the seniors
Is my love wrong?
Let's talk
The morning after
My side
Missing Person
There was a video
Mother, this is my girlfriend...
I meet Him, wearing a pink dress
Another fight...really?
We got trouble...
It's a fight...?
Betrayal
Problems, Problems...
A week apart....begins
I remember
More people join the club...
Leaving
I have someone
We are going back
Friends ...
Night of revelations
Infiltration
Aftermath
Lets go to camp
More crazy people...
A senior, a baby and a trouble maker
What a mess
Meetings and greetings
Shocking
Special Chapter
Visitor
Kiss and makeup
Standoff
It's On!!!
Lets run for it!
The faster you run, the faster your done
What the hell?
Weekend Plan
Lets go to the movies!
Do you know?
The world is small
Meetings and talks
In the dark
I can be cruel
A bad dream
Still dreaming
Now its Ming...
Time to ask questions
Yo, I had a nightmare
We know what you did...that night
Lets run away
We found a ...Godt
They came to find us
We will find out
Something is wrong
Not the first time.
Its not all black and white
The lights went out
The kid who came to play
Friends, troubles and Ming
A long night for many...
He is mine...
Something to learn
Only I'm allowed to...
It's a guy thing?
Siblings and spies
More came to visit
Surprises, old and new
We will save you!
Helping friends
What's in the box?
Alone isn't good
Team of Heroes
New events
Boyfriends...
Adorable is scary...
What did we do?
Look what you made me do...
Talk to them
We can do this
The night, that must not be named
I want to touch an angel
The aftermath isnt pleasent
Dealing with things...
Emergency declared
Something to say?
I did it again...
Who will survive...
Amazing connections
Family ties
It's a date?... Yes it is!
Incentives and favours
A little visitor
The event
Gossiping again
Authors Note:
The truth revealed ...
And we dance...
You are the beginning and the end.

The baby

8.6K 372 65
By Sakura_D

I'm sitting in a side veranda under the shade, P'Lam ran off to help when a fight started. Fon is sitting here with the baby, there both crying, Gran's trying to calm the girl but she doesn't stop. I'm still worried about Gran, but she kept saying she's fine.

"Stop trying to always be a hero Forth."

We don't see them but we can hear the yelling.

"I'm not that bad Gran; I know who the father is." The girl's whispering.

"But you can't say." Gran says patting her shoulder.

"It will be worse if I do Gran. I'm sorry Gran, I'm so sorry." She's crying clutching the lady. The baby hasn't stopped crying all this time, Fon she's my age, god how's she going to handle this. She's feed the baby but he still won't stop.

I offer to take him, and walk around with him, after a little while he calms down but is still fussy.

"It's not just the noise dear." Gran says to me, "Babies can feel it when their mothers are upset."

Gran sent one of her younger grandsons to get their grandfather, he's not back. Shit what's going to happen when he is.

"Just toss it near the road or leave it at an orphanage, that child's not coming into our home."

"Shouldn't you leave this to your parents to decided." P'Forth's saying back.

"They already agree with me."

All of a sudden he runs to where were sitting and grabs Fon by the shoulder shaking her.

"Tell me the bastards name right now. I'm going to bury all three of you together." He's yells

P'Forth gets him off fast and back out; Fon's shaking and clinging to her Gran. The baby's crying again.

"That thing isn't getting our name forth. I'll never let it have our..."

"Enough."

Shit, that scared me, even the baby has gone quite. Gran gets up and goes outside. One word, it echoed with so much strength, I'm betting that's Grandfather. If he's anything like Ming's there is going to major trouble.

The guys repeating the full story again, much quitter this time. I look at Fon, she's shaking. I don't know what to say to her.

The guy I think he's Fon's brothers yelling again about that thing... it's scary that guy really could hurt the baby.

"What the hell's happening?" Someone's asking coming from a side door. She's just arrived; she puts her suitcase down and moves to hug Fon. Who starts crying again and tells her, I'm still walking and rocking the baby.

"Fon...why didn't you tell anyone? Were your family love, you always come to mum remember, always."

She really doesn't look like Fon's mum, but I could be wrong? It's loud again outside.

"You're always the hero aren't you Forth. That thing can't get very far in the world without a father's name."

"He's your nephew p..."

"It's nothing to me, ever. It's never getting our name.." his voice is menacing, that guy is scary.

"He can have mine. If anyone asks, he can say I'm his father." P'Forth, voice is hard as steal.

Shit p, I always thought he was cool, but he's much more, he's a great person.

"Always the good guy Forth, It should be thrown away..."

He's back in the room, trying to grab Fon but the newly arrived p won't let her. More people rush in, he still won't stop.

One resounding slap silences everything.

"I'm ashamed to call you my grandson. Fon and the baby will stay here, go home."

"Mother will.." He begins.

"Tell my daughter if she has any issues talk to me. Now get out before I forget you're my blood."

The guy leaves, that's defiantly P'Forth's grandfather, they look so much like. He looks at me with the baby; I greet him as best I can. Then he walks to Fon, who hugs him and burst into heaving sobs, he holds her till she tires herself out.

I'm feeding the baby while the families talking, he cries if anyone holds him. Only me, P'Forth and Gran he's ok with, but Gran can't hold him for long, she has a bad back. P'Forth's with the family, P'Lam's with me in the quite veranda. He has a bruise on his temple and keeps flexing his shoulder.

"You ok p?" I ask.

"That bastard can hit hard."

"I hope P'Forth's ok in there."

"Don't worry, his main family's sensible, except that idiot."

"Fon's brother?" I ask.

"Yeh. Shit what is she going to do? she's the same age as you Yo. Forth jumps in without thinking, saying he's the father is a huge responsibility."

"He has a big heart."

"Yeh the idiot does, you'd never think so from his rough looks." P'Lam's smiling.

"Who's the p that came with the suitcase?" I ask.

"My aunt." P'Forth answers instead coming to sit near us, he looks exhausted.

"Gran has two sons, three daughters, Forth's mother, Fon's mother and Bee." P'lam tells me.

"Everyone calls her by her name, she's only 5 years older than me." P'Forth adds.

The baby finishes the bottle; I put him against my shoulder and rub his back.

"You're good at that Yo." He says.

"I used to help with Angel, Ming's niece; we baby sat when they went on date nights and occasions."

It's gotten late, P'Lam has already called and explained to P'Arthit why were not back.

The door bangs open and people walk in. its Fon's parents and the arguments start again.

There are a few camp fires and groups sitting talking around them. I'm trying to get the baby to sleep, he's been crying again.

The situation didn't get better for Fon; I didn't think her mother could have been any crueller with her words. P'Bee took Fon and the baby and came with us, she's taking them both home with her. But it's too late now, and she came on the train to stay with her parents. P'Forth talking to P'Arthit about stuff, I think we'll be going with them back in the morning.

P'Kong was walking with the baby while we ate, we didn't realize how late it was and we didn't get lunch either. But the baby's been crying again, his mother's to distraught, P'Bee took her to sleep, we said we would be ok. P'Bee hugged and kissed me when I said it.

It's too loud, P'Brights already yelled for everyone to understanding, they quietened down, but I think some of them are drunk, there loud again. P'Kong's sitting next to me humming to the baby, I'm getting pissed off as the baby gets louder, the idiots.

"Everybody shut the hell up." I yell as loud as I can standing up.

I can hear crickets, good.

I sit again, rocking the baby in my lap, he's calming down. I sing to him P'Kong joins in, the baby seems to like it, he stops crying and slowly falls asleep.

I woke up when the baby was crying again, hardly anyone's up and breakfasts in an hour. P'Forth's sitting next to me on his phone.

Fon seems to be keeping her distance from the baby, or am I just thinking too much? I ask p when he finishes.

"No you're not." He sighs. "She's so young and confused and last night's fighting scared her, God what a mess." P'Forth's rubbing his face.

"What's going to happen to the baby?" I ask

"Bee won't let anything bad happen to him Yo. Gran will help sort things."

"He's such a good baby." I say looking at him, he's smiling at me.

"I'm sorry for all this Yo."

"Stop worrying p, I'm ok. But if you try eloping with me again I will kick you." I say, he laughs.

We hear noises, P'Forth goes outside, I hurry outside when shouting starts. I go stand next to Rome.

"What's going on Rome?"

"There was an accident, I think someone got hurt."

"Get the car!" P'Arthit's shouting.

"Omg P'Bright?" Rome yells running towards the group.

P'Brights leaning on P'Nott, and following him in P'Forth holding his left arm, it's dripping blood. Dam it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 1K 37
I would bet none of you have ever had that dream summer that all of us want.... that summer where you meet a boy on the beach and go surfing even tho...
215K 11.8K 44
"We have been friends for years!!!! For YEARS!!!!! We grew up together!!! You should know me better than anyone!!! Why you don't believe me!!! Why yo...
27K 1.1K 6
Ming Kit on a pleasure weekend. This is my first fic in a long time.. I originally thought I would do a one shot but now I guess I will add more chap...
162K 7.6K 36
Kit has a secret that he has been trying to desperately keep for years now. However, on the last night before he is to leave for an prestigious inte...