Agent Q ⇝ Bts x Exo / Exo x B...

Від jojopig

Agent Q is 17 years-old. She lives one life like none other; she has to disguise herself as different people... Більше

˗ˋˏ 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫 ˎˊ˗
TEASER- "Agent Q Reborn"
꒰ Chapter 1: "Celestial" ꒱
꒰ Chapter 2: "Different Demeanour" ꒱
꒰ Chapter 3: "Nice To Meet You" ꒱
꒰ Chapter 4: "New Money, Old Money" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 4: "New Money, Old Money" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 5: "24hours" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 5: "24hours" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 6: "The Meeting In The Garden" ꒱
꒰ Chapter 7: "Introducing" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 7: "It's a secret" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 8: "Reflection" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 9: "Reveal" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 9: "Reveal" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 10: " V " Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 10: " V " Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 11: "Normal Day" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 11: "Childish" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 11: "Mischievious" Part Three ꒱
꒰ Chapter 12: "Mind blowing" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 12: "Arrival" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 13: "Casual Day" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 13: "Duality" Part Two ꒱
PLEASE READ
꒰ Chapter 14: "Impostor" Part One ꒱
Episode14 "Trust No one" Part Two
Notice
꒰ Chapter 15: "The Fragile One" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 15: "Trip to Dubai" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 16: "She, He" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 16: "Missing" Part Two ꒱
Untitled
⭐️Fan Art
꒰ Chapter 16: "Rumours" Part Three ꒱
꒰ Chapter 16: "Royals" Part Four ꒱
꒰ Chapter 17: "Taco" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 17: "Tranquil" Part Two ꒱
Not part of the story, skip if want to.
꒰ Chapter 17: "Doubts" Part Three꒱
꒰ Chapter 18: "Hidden" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 18: "Devious" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 19: "Gucci Gang" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 19: "Fight" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 19: "Felony" Part Three꒱
꒰ Chapter 19: "Anguished" Part Four ꒱
꒰ Chapter 19: "Daydream" Part Five ꒱
꒰ Chapter 20: "The Truth Untold " Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 20: "Watermark" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 21: "Calamity " Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 21: "Dainty" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 22: "His Girlfriend" Part One꒱
꒰ Chapter 22: "Mono " Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 23: "Limerence " Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 23: "Hacked" Part Two꒱
꒰ Chapter 23: "First Love" Part Three꒱
꒰ Chapter 24: "Shattered Love" ꒱
꒰ Chapter 25: "Fondness" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 25: "Fondness" Part Two ꒱
End: Ep 25 "Prologue "
Special chapter࿐ྂ ✩
Please read~

꒰ Chapter 8: "Reflection" Part One ꒱

640 15 9
Від jojopig

Q's POV

Again walking through the hallway, I cursed under my breath, "Shit! Shit! Shit! Jin is going to kill me! I can't believe I lost track of time when I was with Jimin!" Looking down my watch I run at full speed. 

I'm in a rush cause Jin's going to bake a cake today and I don't want to miss my favourite. Sigh, it's all the dancers' fault, I was having too much fun with Jimin, it was just so mesmerizing. 

In a speed of light, I hopped into my car and got the engines started as soon as I got my hands on the steering wheel. When I reached the crossroads, I was left no choice with the bustling vehicles, but to use the secret pathway. If you-re wondering what I did with my baby car, I abandoned it near the school. 

>Auth J- Q comes with the car every day but she always parks it two buildings away so that people won't find out that she is $$$.And about the secret passway, she managed to find a secret passway but normal people can't use it because it involves flips and jumps.

I did some simple stretches and began my routine using the pathway. 

-Something like that 

"Oh?! What's that?"

 My narrowed eyes were now captivated by a huge figure as I ceased my footsteps and took a closer look. Under the dark, there was a guy lying on the floor. His eyes showed no hope, it was as if the heavens had given up on him which made him lose his life.

I closed in our distance as my 'busybody' mode was on. The man was drunk and his clothes were hagged. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry..." the man repeated the same words over and over again. His hands were wrapped around his legs like never before, rocking on the floor waiting for his parents to pick him up. Waiting and waiting, but no one ever came. 

The smell of alcohol permeated the whole area. Unacceptable.. what is he even doing with his life?

"Hey, are you ok? Do you need any help?" I spoke calmly trying not to freak him out.

What?! I may be a secret agent but that does not mean that I can't be a nice person! Anyways, this guy looks quite familiar.

"Get lost!!" the guy pushed me away with a tint of disgust in his pupils and passed out.

"Omo, did he just pass out?"I placed my hands softly on his forehand checking his temperature. He seems fine?

.

.

.

"And that's why you brought him back to our house?" Jin questioned Q who was punished to kneel on the floor with her hands up.

"You don't understand. He reminds me of my past self, I can't just leave him there knowing that he may be experiencing severe hardships. I don't want the story to be re-played." I tried to fight back using all my brain cells, speaking whatever was left in my brain. 

"Back then, no one helped me when I was lost in life, only K was kind enough to take me in. Without him, I wouldn't be kneeling in front of your eyes. Without me, the organization wouldn't have been created, even worse it won't even be a thing! Putting that aside, without the organization, you won't be here."

Jin was speechless. Words were stuck in his throat, he couldn't really blame Q, he just needed to teach her a lesson.

"Plus, if K encountered the same case as now, he would do the same!" Tears have already flowed all over Q's puffy cheeks.

"If you wanted to help him, you could've brought him to a hotel or hospital, but Noo! You chose to bring him into our house out of all places out there!"Jin already had enough of Q's talk but he still held in his anger and patience.

"What if he's a spy sent to assassinate to us by our enemies?!"Jin pointed out the obvious that anyone would suspect.

"I checked before I brought him in, I even threw his pen away!"I protested looking up to meet Jin's eyes, piercing into his soul.

Jin sigh and said

"Fine, we will deal with him when he wakes up, you still have school tomorrow so you should go and sleep now, young lady."

"Ok. I'll go to sleep but you better not do anything to him.I want to see him alive when I'm awake, ok?" Although my voice was trembling, I could still speak in a soft tone.

-End of the day-

-Q's dream-

It was winter, and the droplets of rain were pouring. People were either busy looking for shelter or running their way home. One little girl was left behind the group. She was weak, fragile and pure. She hid under the bridge to protect her self.

TA...TA...TA...

TA...TA...TA.

TA..TA..TA.

Sounds of people's heels clicked against the floor, walking past me.They didn't give a damn about me. Those people simply thought that I was just a beggar or a girl that left home.

Having to deal with this cold weather in a thin shirt and having nowhere to go, the girl who was struggling to stay awake started to give up on hope.

"No. I can't die now, I no longer live for myself anymore...Ever since the day they suffered to save me, I no longer have the privilege to live for myself!I can't die, I CAN'T DIE!" I manipulated myself into a better paradise.

When I was still in my deep thought, drops of rain were no longer in contact with my skin. I raised my head in confusion. 

There was a boy not too long from my age holding an umbrella. He didn't use it for himself, he used it to cover me.And so those raindrops started to wet his neat expensive clothes.

                     Thump... thump... thump...

My heart skipped for the first time, for a human that is.

"Do you want to come home with me?" the man asked with a foreigner accent.

I stared at the man as if I was looking at a paedophile and slowly raised my arms up to my chest to protect myself.

"I won't do anything to you. You can leave until the rain stops." He corrected his previous words after he came to realize what he just said. 

 "So...you want to come?" he asked as he extended out his hand to reach for my hand.

I hesitated for a second but decided to accept his help. 

POOHOOM!!

I fell off my bed landing on the floor. Images were still twitching before my eyes from a real dream. Sometimes they were as clear as glass, but sometimes it seems like a poisoned drink. K ... you brought me that warm light I'd ever experience. You inspired me to become the person I am today.

  Ah what a nice memory... a dream that made me miss K...

Hol' up! I seem to be forgetting something- What is it?

"Oh, you're awake!!!" I heard Jin scream from downstairs.

Oh right, the stranger that I brought home. I quickly put on some makeup and changed my outfit. 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

2.4K 41 5
Gonna love you til we're food for the worms to eat. HARRY POTTER © 2020 pqnisher
199K 4.6K 31
Orphaned at a very early age, a young man goes through self-discovery as he uncovers his demonic past and faces a heavenly challenge. After discoveri...
5.1K 384 45
Kim Hye-in is the only daughter of the Kim family. What if she isn't treated right by her own family? her brother's enemies return and hunt them down...
58.7K 1.6K 33
jungkook is your single dad, he's a workaholic and is almost never home. but unlike some other fathers who would cherish their daughters, he neglecte...