That Cold Heart || min.yoongi...

By iCrunts

[UNEDITED] [COMPLETED] His heart was cold. No one can touch 'em, or else they'll freeze. But if a girl like P... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
New Cover
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
important note (Don't skip)
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two
Author's note
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Author's note (Game)
Author's note
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
ANOTHER NOTE
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT
Questions
Upcoming books

Chapter Twenty-Nine

394 15 1
By iCrunts

Che rim's point of view.

This dinner is like real, but for me I was being so nervous all of a sudden. Why? I'll be meeting his family and they'll be like confuse because of their son having a girlfriend like me? LIKE ME! Except for his very loyal Dad whom I happen to treat as my own dad. NO! Don't think that way!

"Mom, Are you sure this dress is nice?" I looked at the mirror and I really looked veeerrry awful! For me, it doesn't fits! I looked like a rounded clown!

"Oh yes dear, don't hesitate such." She said makeovering her face. Ew! I hate makeovers! But since I'm doing this for his family, well, fine! Aish! If only I can escape thiiiss!! "Mom I look horrible!"

"Park Che rim! Your glasses have a problem! Look at you! A goddess! Aish shut up before I smack this eyeliner to your face!"

Mother? Is that what a mother would do? And yes! It's obvious she just compliments me but still! "Mom, That pink dress is better,"

"You silly lil' girl! Aissshh! No! LOOK AT THAT! It's nothing but just a plain dress, nothing amazing about it!" She said pointing out the dress.

How is she suppose to find in interesting when she haven't seen me wearing it! Goosh! Commonsense!

"I look embarassed," I muttured.

"No! You don't. Call Xia if she's ready," Yep, Xia is going with us. She's been a part of our family and since she knew Yoongi, she'll get used to it.

I ran downstairs to sneak up to her. She was wearing a dress, sparkling blue dress and her hair is clearly braided with some sparkling headbands. Her makeup was natural and she was wearing high heels! She looks so stunning!

"Omg! Xia?! Is that you?!"

"Yep! Ohhh. Eonnie you look so prettyyy! I bet Oppa will gaize at you minute to minute!"

"Aist! Hajiman Xia! He won't and it's all a pretending right? So I bet he'll never get the hell out care of my dress,"

"Shhh!  Eonnie! Eomma will hear you!"

"O-Oops! S-Sorry!"

I'm sooo nervous that I don't know what to do. How am I suppose to face his family?! Who in the world can?! Who?? Well, for those whose confused why I've been overreacting because YOONGI! He's the reason! This plan is killing my inner soul!

"Let's go!" My Mom said.

"C'ming!"

I didn't move instead I pouted and waited till they notice I'm not comfortable. "Che rim-ah! Act more nicely!"

"Aist fine!"

"Your boyfriend must see you stunning or else your sleeping on the couch!" I rolled my furious eyes and didn't mind her scolding mouth. -__- all I want is a fresh and nice bath.

**

We landed on his Mansion house with a very stunning car. My Mind was racing and my glasses was about to fall off from my self. It was frickin' falling off! It was about to land on my lap when Xia controlled me up. Why? What's the matter with sleeping over the car?/

Mom was the first one to go down and then Xia and me. I can see the driver already had a crush on this lady beside me. But his stare is dirty! I don't care if he has one but no! LOOK HOW HE STARE AT HER!

Anyways, We checked in the mansion with the maids. Their are sooo many decorations like what the hell?! The butler opened the door revealing the shiny and beautiful house Yoongi has. I even have to close my eyes!

"WOOOOW!" -Xia and Mom.

-(______)- ~Me.

"Hello Mrs Park I'm Mrs Min and I'm so happy to meet you," Yoongi's Mom smiled.

"M-Me too,"

"Come in inside." Before We entered she stared at me with her eyes so shocked. I hid myself from Xia and now she was smiling at me so sweetly! What the f*ck..

"Ohhh! My daughter-in-law!!"

What?! I though she likes Jihyun more than me?! Is she faking because I have this dress that covers almost all of my body?! Is this?!

She hugs me! "You're so pretty! I'm just so surprised! Oohh. Yoongi said you were old and boring... but how can he say those to you?! A very lucky girl!!" OKAY WTF?!

"Mrs Park, can I borrow your daughter for a minute?"

"Sure! Xia, let's go,"

*Dug dug**dug dug* *dug dug*

Her sweet smile turns into a frown while she looked at me. "You?"

"Y-Yes?"

"Hah! You're the one my son replaced Jihyun with?"

I KNEW IT! She's faking me because she don't want a scandal! "I---..."

"No! Let me explain this to you. Don't ever speak of this things that I'm talking to you about your rejection. I want you to go far away from my son. You doesn't deserve him. I thought that you were as perfect as Jihyun. Ha! Less than. I'm saying this to you clearly.. LET GO OF MY SON! Or else I'll make you do it! Park Che rim huh?! Hah! Don't give hope that I'll let you borrow my surname. " she smirked.

I was left speechless! This act is making me crazy as hell! Mrs Min smirked and exited from the place leaving me schocked and shivering. Bad thing that I don't have a jacket! Soo bad! LET GO OF MY SON! It kept repeating. Why would I let go if I don't even love him?! HOW?!

"Eonnie!!"

Xiana Was rushing beside me waving her hands. "Xia? What are you doing?"

"Oppa Yoongi wanted a word with you! He said before we start the dinner, he wanted a plan to keep this on focus!" Plan to keep this on focus. She painted a smil smile. "I--I'll follow,"

"Oh and one more thing!"
"Yes?"
"Oppa wanted to ask you, if you really are into this plan,"

Am I really?  "The answer will be on our convo later,"

"Can I hear it?"
"No! Privacy,"
"But it's just fake right?"
"Xia.."
"Fine! I won't just don't get too wild--"

"XIANA CAMPBELL!"

**

"What do you want?" I asked Yoongi staring at me.

"What do I want? Just a few rules before this dinner began,"

".. like what?" I raised my eyebrows waiting for his answer. "Should I tell you when you're being impatient like that?"

I rolled my eyes. "Yes! Just say it before the dinner start!"

"Oh well, They'll not start when im not with them. Family tradition actually," Oh do I care? SMACK HIM HARD! He's wasting 30 seconds of my life! -,-

"Alright, Mom is suspecting something. So we must be far from danger. Dad is okay with us. He's out of the problem, we just have to act all lovey-dovey. Alright?" EW!

"Fine.."

"And--"

"OPPAAAA!! EONNIIIEEEE!!! MRS MIN IS GETTING MAD!!!!"

We stopped when we heard Xia's voice. I smirked and looked at him. "Family tradition huh?"

He looked at me with his disturbed face. Why? It sounds so funny when I say that. Pfft. He looks embarrassed enough. Before I can talk he went outside the location leaving me still laughing.

I stepped next to him, and saw the dining table really setting up still. Mrs Min, Mr Min, Mom and Xiana we're now sitting and gladly talking. "Yoongi.." I spoke out for the person infront of me. They requested for both of us in the special seat. "Yoongiii..."

"Yoooooongiii...."

"Yooongiiiiii---"

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?"

They all looked at him with surprised look on their faces. "Son? Are you alright?" Ask Mr Min.

"Y-Yes.." he glanced at me and then glared. PFFFTT THAT WAS A TOTAL FAILURE. Okay, I'm done. We both looked at each other, before eating. 

"Uhm.. Anyways, so, we've been planning on doing a meeting about you both in a wedding. We'll make a VERY beautiful theme." I almost choke on my food.

"WEDDING?!"

"Oh.. Uh, Kids you may not want to break those glasses," We concentrated on our manners and sat politely. "Uh, Uhmm---- isn't-- isn't that a bit too early?"

"Early? No! That's more like late if you can say it that one. We'll love you see on a wedding dressㅡ" Mrs Min rolled her eyes. "ㅡand I'm sure that you both love to have a wedding already,"

"R-Right.. B-Babe? Isn't that-- a very nice news?" Yoongi asked trying to hold my hand. "Ah? Ah--Ahaha! Yes! Its a very nice news. I--I really do want to get married!"

"Ohhh. Then that is settled! We'll be going out for a plan on your wedding! I can't wait!"

"D-Dad.. calm down." >-< This is so awkward. I don't want to get married! Especially since it's yoongi!

"How can I calm down when i'm so happy? Your Mom really agreed when I said you should BOTH Get married!"

"Mom?"

"Maybe Jihyeon is the person I knew was the best. But Now I realized, Che rim is better. "

YES!! I mean.. NO!

"So you really are okay for us?" Yoongi asked. "If she's the oneㅡ" Mrs Min glared at me. "ㅡyou trully love."

"Please excuse us,"

Yoongi pulled me out of the table with his cold face. He nearly got irritated by the conversation. "I cannot believe.. we're getting married," he said.

"What do we do? Shall we break up?" I asked.

"No, we can't.." He walked back and forth, thinking deeply. "..we don't have a choice to get married."

"WHAT?!"

"Mom said she was fine with you. And now Jihyeon is gone. Who knows they'll let me marry you?"

I don't know what to do. My mind was racing fastly as it does. "I'm sorry Yoongi.. I'm too young to get married. Plus, we're still on high school. Your dad is really desperate. Let's get this plan over Yoongi, now."

"C-Che rim-ah,"

"I know we have our own priorities, but I don't scare my future away. I don't want to make your parents feel that I don't love you. We'll be hurting them more if we do this things by this plan of yours. I've been upset. You've been treating like someone who always disturbs you. Look at me, i'm a nerd, your a genius and a very wealth man. You can't marry someone like me. I know you don't have a feelings for me, I do to. I want to stop suffering and I don't want to be a liar infront of our parents.."

Yoongi was shocked when he heard what i've said. His eyes were catching me.. and his face was still the same. But what catched me the most is Mrs Min standing behind us shocked and staring on what me and Yoongi was talking about.

"M-Mrs Min?"

"M-Mom?"

Her eyes were shock and about to cry.

"Y-You.. Liars.."

---

YYYYAAAYY. Sembreaaaak. Okay, I'm being so excited.  Let's goo. Bye bye. Until next updateee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 1K 39
Yoongi, a doctor who works in prison, and Y/n, an expert investigator, are recruited to investigate a series of inexplicable deaths. BUT . Little d...
137K 4.1K 22
taehyung:I love you Y/s: no don't love him..he is very dangerous Y/n:unnie but- 19 year old girl who is very cheerful and bubbly encounter the mafia...
590K 52.8K 35
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
47.1K 2.8K 21
"You used really good technique here." You rolled your eyes. "They're just doodles, Namjoon-ssi. Now help me clean it up so that I can go home." His...