That Cold Heart || min.yoongi...

By iCrunts

[UNEDITED] [COMPLETED] His heart was cold. No one can touch 'em, or else they'll freeze. But if a girl like P... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
New Cover
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
important note (Don't skip)
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two
Author's note
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Author's note (Game)
Author's note
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
ANOTHER NOTE
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT
Questions
Upcoming books

Chapter Twenty-Seven

457 18 0
By iCrunts

Two weeks ago... (After Che rim was out in the hospital) 3rd's person's pov.

The Scent of the gym was really fascinating and the fragrance of it was nothing but a music to their noses. Sweats and their tears of pain about holding any kind of evidence. They are really one of a kind. They are ready to take their own revenge for a better seeking from the past. The past who makes them kill people. The Past who makes them warn and unnoticeable steal different kind of things. The Past who brought them here. The Past who destroys their future and who changes the present.

"Here is it," A Muscled man guy handed a paper at a very gorgeous girl who was drinking tea n' sitting comfortably while watching her trainers train themselves. "The results are final. The Girl already got out from the hospital and she was already out from it. Now, our Plan A goes as it was planned."

"Thank you, Gomble. You're a great help. I might as well let you have your day off," She smirks and read the paper. "Thank you Ma'am. I appreciate but you still need me here right? And we already counted the coins from the hospital."

"Mm.. so how did the doctors do?"

"They selected the room and got Che rim on a private Area. It's clear that the webcam already was in her purse before she comes home," Gomble said making a loud voice of victory. She was determined that she will have the freedom she want from the past.

"I might as well, Need the results of her Xray. Tell the doctors I'll be needing more informations."

"Yes, we'll inform it immediately."

Her satisfied face never fades off while she was talking to this man infront of her. Her eyes were roaring for more information she can have against the other companion. Her eyes were speaking and begging for more infos but theirs cant find any. Will she still have her best share and revenge? From the past.. from all the sufferings and now she is ready to strike again.

"Ma'am, I've called the hospital. They'll send the copy of it later," Gomble stated handing over the phone. "I'm afraid they want your voice to be heard.."

She smacked the phone at her ears gently and smile as she speaks. "Yoboseyo?"

["Ma'am! I'm already on my way on finding the copied xrays. And their wasn't a big deals for it. Oh, one more thing. She was now reschedule to have her check up next week. Monday. So, if you want, I can record over the talkings with Mrs.Lee for more interviews."]

She smiled in satisfactory. "You really are being so conservative are you? Thank you so much."

The next thing the guy heard was the laugh of their boss. Why is she laughing? Are they making jokes? Is it time? Is it their time to make a funny topic for a serious one? They didn't mind the long pause of their talking but they started thinking of a way to make things right. They've all been locked on a possesive solution and neither of them don't know where to start. Their life changed and also their memories were wraped by darkness and only 'her' will make things right for their future. For their own good and for the time they will be free.

Their freedom is waiting for them to be reached but no one knows when. They are thinking about revenge. Thinking about how things will work thinking about how will they let their memory enemies feel the pain of their pasts. The Guys totally understood why they are locked. They aren't special and no one can tell if they were really special. Only, Gomble seems to feel like one.

He started to grow on a family filled with bananas. His family was really paranoid about being eaten with some sort of nightmares and now they closely hugging their children to protect them. Except Gomble. They never hug or kiss him. They were all afraid he will spread the virus he has. They were afraid he will teleport and bring them to darkness. Paranoid. Those cause them to be so unlovable.

Gomble searched for many things to hug but the only thing he knew was love. Nightmares. Rains. Sun. And their deepest desires were revealed the time he reached this place. Where he met 'her'. She teaches him rights and wrong and the revenge his eyes were finding the day he started traveling. He is one of a kind. Special. Unique and his words are really a promise.

His smile and his teeth are shining armor that causes the sun to stop from shimmering. She helped him broke up with his true love. She helped him find his true love. She helped him find the cell where he was really deserving to be. In a cell. Full of strangers. Full of empty lunch boxes who are dying to eat the food that lands inside of them. But no. He isnt one of the lunch boxes of strangers. He was the one to free them.

"If we get our revenge. I might like to take Gomble as the second leader." She said winking at the furious guy. "You might be curious but no, don't be. Because ever since,you really are a magical unicorn."

His eyes rolled furiously and stamped over his face. "I'm not accepting n'ything for a gratitude. I can take these longer as long as I find my future."

"Gomble. That's insane only persons who are crazy will say such a thing." She said. "Mother of all goddess. Your motions isn't enough. I like to reject you. You know I can."

She smiled forcely while the papers were now ripped off from anger. "I understand your rejection. You might as well, find a guilt from it."

--

Apple's point of view.

My Heart was beating so fast. What had happened to Che rim? I don't know how this things will work out. I'm just so confuse. If only I didn't absent this day. I might guide her! But now, it's too late. Mark texted me of where the near hospital is and I quickly go after them. What a cruddy luck! Last week she was in the hospital! And now she's in the hospital again!

"Excuse me, What room is Patient Park Che rim confined?" I asked the guard at the entrance. He smiled and handed me a paper.

"She's at room 102 ma'am,"

"Thank you."

102 wtf where are you? I searched for the number and reached 4th floor. Many patients were there and almost all of them were kids. Why would they locate her at the floor where kids are located? This seems like an odd thinking but I smell something fishy that I can't imagine what will be the consequences. Never mind. You're being so paranoid.

99..

100..

101..

102.. Aha! Here it is!

I opened the door quietly. Making a bit of noise and saw Che rim there at the bed reading a book. No one is there. "Psstt!"

"W-Wha.."

"Psst!"

"E-Excuse me?"

"Hey! Che rim-ah! It's me Apple!"

"Apple?!" Her eyes widened as she saw me rushing by her side. She hugged me tightly causing her book to fall In shook. "I've been missing you."

"Me too." She said, Smiling.

"What happen to you? Are you alright? Who hurted you? Is the person caught? Do you have bruises? Who let you here in this hospital? Why are you alone? You scared me!"

She chuckled. "What the hell. Calm down dumsqueak. I'm okay. I can even read. You guys don't need to worry. I'm with Xiana. She's at the cafeteria."

"Omg! You are one silly girl! I've been faintly about to die when I heard the news! Argh!" I said gripping of the blanket which earned me a laugh.

"What a protective best friend I have,"

"Don't joke! I'm serious around here!"

"Mad are we?"

"Aisshh. You're lucky you're having that big oxygen on yours!"

"Woaahh. You're not suppose to kill me,"

"Oh I will!"

"Ahem. Eonnie?" I looked at door and saw Xiana with a plastic bag. I smiled at her while she nodded simply at me. "Good morning Eonnie Apple,"

"Apple only. Don't be formal, Xia." I said. She nodded and handed Che rim the food she bought. "The line is so long. Good thing, Oppa Yoongi helped me skip."

What. "Yoongi? H-He's here? B-But where is he?" Che rim looked at the door, examing if she can see him but there is no sign of him. "Yep. He's here indeed."

"Maybe he's afraid of showing of to you. Or maybe he's upto telling your mom about it. Again." I emphasized the last word with feelings.

"Tell him don't tell mom," Beg Che rim.

"No worries. Auntie will not know. Oppa doesn't really mind if Auntie will know," She stopped hearing those from Xia's mouth. "H-He really don't?"

"Yeah. You're lucky to have him,"

"--I wan't to clear things first. Xia, I already know the truth. Don't hide anything. Che rim told me everything," I reasoned out. "You did?"

"Yep. She knows all."

"S-Sorry for Lying E-Eonnie,"

"It's alright. I understand all. And my purpose here is for understanding. Right Che rim?" I nagged her over as she gave me her bestest smile. "Yes."

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes. I can walk."

"Nope don't force it. You might go back here any minute again."

"Apple, I really do." She confusely looked at me and I replied with a nod. She pointed out the book that fell so I grabbed it and handed it to her again, as she started reading the pages she left off.

"Eonnie! I know that book!"

We both looked at her. "Yeah! Did you know that the girl character did--"

"Oops! Don't spoil me yet, Xia. I'm at the fifth page. I don't want to be spoiled," Che rim giggled.

Xia Pouted cutely and obeyed. "Aww, I wanted to spoil it so baaadd. I just love the book sooo much!"

"Aisht. Tell the spoil on Apple. Maybe she know what's going to happen anyways. She reads alot of books," she looked at me. "Right?"

"Ye. Right."

"Ohhh. I can spoil something about the 'cherish kiss'"

"Never heard of that."

"Oh? Really? Well how bout' Cinderella?"

"Really? Ofcourse I know that!"

"Ohh I know! The Stalker!"

"Pfft. At the middle."

"Inlove with my brother!!"

"You are what?!"

"No! I meant the book!"

"Oh.. K' but no."

If only I have a sister like this cutie.

--

Che rim point of view.

Early as it seems. I'm alone here at the room again. For some reason, Apple and Xia decided to go home and they' return later. So I was all alone here with this book I love to read since I started being confine at this hospital. I just kept on coming back here.

"Che rim." I looked upon the door and saw a person with a bag on his arms.

"U-Uh, Y-Yoongi?"

He didnt looked at me. Instead he turned out his back and was about to exit when I called him wait. "What do you want?"

"U-Uh, T-Thank you f-for sa-saving me.." I stutter. "You shouldn't thank me. Mark was the one who found you, he's the one who saved you."

"But still, I-I know that Y-You're the one who carried me here." I reasoned out. "So you're awake then?"

I nodded. "Oh? So you make Mark cry for nothing? For nothing indeed." He still didnt face me and still talk looking at the door. "I--I mean, I was awake when y-you, c-carry me."

He paused. "Oh? So you heard what I said? Is that the topic you want to discuss right now?"

"Y-Yes! I want to clear it."

"Well everything you've heard was true. I'm still not accepting you for breaking up with me. This act is not over. I know Jihyun did this to you, since my Mom was still desperate for me to be married to her. But don't blame Jihyun. She's the one depressed right now. And When this act is over, she might think what her fault was and change back." He looked at me now and made an eye contact. His eyes were talking to me, As my stare is also replying back.

"W-We're not yet over? But-- I--"

"You cant decide on your own. You'll get bruises like this again and you'll call hospital you're home already. I'm not accepting anything,"

"Then, if that is. You'll have to stop abusing my kindness! Stop treating me as a slave!" I yelled. "Stop being so sensitive! And treat me as a normal person!"

Our eyes met again. "That's your condition?"

"Y-Ye!"

His face and his smile turn on to a smirk before he dodged the order, he let go of a sigh. "Alright. Aisshh. You're afraid to be laid down on a bed do you?"

"MIN YOONGI!!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
144K 4.1K 30
Mafia au Taehyung x reader
324K 13.4K 32
| in which a girl tried to avoid her stalker, but somehow he always found her. [Bangtan Boys Fanfiction]
461K 14K 45
You were peacefully studying when suddenly you got a message from random number, you furrowed your brows as you click on the message icon and read th...