That Cold Heart || min.yoongi...

By iCrunts

[UNEDITED] [COMPLETED] His heart was cold. No one can touch 'em, or else they'll freeze. But if a girl like P... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
New Cover
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
important note (Don't skip)
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two
Author's note
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Author's note (Game)
Author's note
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
ANOTHER NOTE
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT
Questions
Upcoming books

Chapter Twenty-Six

425 21 3
By iCrunts

No way..

The battle had begun..

"Mark, let's get out of here," I said.

"Che rim, He is your boyfriend. You might as well want to join him in an adventurous thing like this do you? It's his play right? Why aren't you being so gentle about it? Are you-- do you mean--"

"Yes."

He seems speechless and didn't bothered to ask more. "I know you've been doubting me since the very first. But then I must say that you're right on your thoughts. We're faking. It ain't a true relationship. We have to pretend to help Yoongi's future be a success by rejecting the marriage between him and Jihyun. But I've broke it up. Because I don't want to suffer,"

He faced me. "I knew you were. We aint here for that, Che rim. Were here to watch the battle inbetween Sheunji and Yoongi. And we'll definetly look for results. Am I right?" I can't help but smile. "Ne, Majayo,"

--

The Game started with the loud screaming from the crowd. Almost everyone was excited except for me. I mean, Mark was the only one who pushed me to this place, that I don't waste one of my precious time watching this guy play basketball. But above all, he was really doing great I must say.

"Ohhh. You're boyfriend got skills," Mark cheered beside me. I nagged him over, realizing what he just said. That 'boyfriend' thingy ain't part of the sentence. EX boyfriend. That's the great grammar for it.

"I'm sorry, You know how I act when--" he stopped when he saw two girls across the gym, entering from the doors. "Who are they?"

"Cheerleaders maybe?" Laugh Mark. But it ain't catched my thoughts.

"I think I know them. They are really familiar and I knew I've been counting their faces out to my mind that my mouth cant just speak,"

I glance back at the faces. They were girls with long hair and one of them seems to be familiar. Her hair is straight and she is wearing a skirt and a tshirt with her formal shades. Her bag was also held from her arms as she sways while walking. Her friend behind her, seems to start over by looking at boys.

"They ain't looking for the coach." Mark pointed out. "So they aren't cheerleaders. Maybe nail polishers? Uh, sometimes their tools are in their bags."

"Shut up. That isn't possible. Look. How will a Nail polisher carry a shades and her hair swaying with a bow with golden necklaces? Think please."

"Oh great. Now you're giving me idea that I need more commonsense." He rolled his eyes. I didn't mind the two girls bit and I suddenly focused at the game. Which was very intense for now. My mind tells me to leave but ny heart pounds into me to cheer. I don't know who am I really. "I--I need to go to the bathroom," I excused.

"Woah, You're x'caping are you? Look, this part is my most favorite. Can you take it on first?" He begged.

"Are you crazy?! You want me to hold this?! You can't let me control when I want to pee or what! Excuse me, Mark. Pardon me. Please block my position," I waved. He seems too confuse.

Poor him. Actually, the thing is, I don't really want to see that stupid guy anymore. Min Yoongi is that person. Since the game started, my mind was focusing on the girls who keeps on saying they love how he plays. I realized that I already turned my hands into a fist as my face turned red in an emotion that I don't understand. Jealousy. NO! That's a big NO!

Tell me, why would I be jealous?! I don't like him! And I probably want to die that to mind that Jealousy things. I've never felt this with Exel. I knew those girls have chances but than me, who don't normally know how to handle love. I'm not smart and I'm not a perfection.

I entered the restroom with a sigh. "Aishh, Stupid game." I whispered looking at my reflection in the mirror. I examined my face before washing it with water.

"Look who's here,"

Who? A woman behind me smirks as her eyes landed on my face. My glasses wad about to fall off. And here I was expecting her to be in the same place as mine. Her style was pretty great but that didn't caught my taste. "Che rim right?"

"What do you want, Jihyun?"

"Mm.. Nothing much. I just heard that you and Yoongi broke up. Saddest tears. I don't know, he will fine a replacement who ain't 50% greater than me,"

"Look.. You're starting a fight here. I'm sorry, but I have to go and pe--"

"Owps. Hold that off lil' miss head. We'll not let out of this place till' I not get a revenge for stealing my dear future husband!"

"Stop-- STOP!" She grabbed my hair and started messing it up. She then let go and splashed so much water at my face. I neither need a help or I need to let my inner self be out! It's so hurtful. Her eyes were full of anger and then I've been like this, this is right for me that I made my worst decision of my life.

--

Mark's point of view.

Where is that girl?! She'll miss out this battle before it ends! Aiisshh. This stupid girl! I can't go there at the girl's comfort room to get her or I'll just wait for her. Anyways, she's definately a girl and girl's to their makeups or whatsovers 5 minutes after they enter. "Min Yoongi! Man!"

Their coach called for a time-out so I decided to call Yoongi. He knows me well, because when they were together Me and che rim was always the one arguing about whose to get who. "Mark.. What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I study at this school, Barking Einstein! Woah. You really are about to abondon Sheunji. 3 more points and you're in a tie breaker!" I exclaimed. "Shh, My coach will hear you,"

"What? Why are you being so confuse about? He's your coach and I might as well cheer for him--"

"Sheunji's dad is it. So We got to shush our mouth before this play ends. You know how my coach wanted his son to win," He said drinking. "But why is he coaching you?"

"My dad said so. So that there are no consequences of cheating."

"Oh? Good to know. Well, I might as well go back at the crowd. Nice meeting you Yoongi," I waved a goodbye but he grabbed my shoulder signalling for me to wait. "What is it?"

"W-Where-- um,I mean, do you happen to know where C-Che rim is?" I stopped at my tracks when he asked. I mean, it's all a pretend and why is he confusely finding her.

"N-No. I don't." I lied.

He forced a smile. "Don't w-worry, I'm just finding her for some--"

"I know it already yoongi. That this is all a pretend to make them look like they wanted to make Che rim as their daughter-in-law, am I right?" He nodded and forcely smile again.

"Dont give me Fake smiles mister, I know how you miss her--"

"--what?! I don't miss her! Pfft! Just get it over okay! Go back at the crowd!" He yelled causing his coach look at him coldly. His eyes landed on mine, so I quickly avoid eye contact. Atleast I maked him look like an idiot for lying.

I went back to the crowd and noticed something odd. She ain't still here. I've been out for a minute and she ain't here. Where could she been? Could she be walking at the corridors to escape this game? Could she be roaming at the hallway eating sandwich or could she have been kidnapped by some sort of Aliens? I'm panicking! Who wouldn't? Tough that maybe you are since you don't know who she is.

I lost my patience so I started searching for her. Indeed she isn't here and she practically nowhere. I've tried searching but I couldn't find her. The only place left was the restroom for girls. But I can't enter! I might as well wait infront of it.

While I was waiting, I heard some voices.. voices of girls who seems to be fighting. I was waiting for the Game to start again but there is no whistle of returning back so I go check on this one.

"Take that!"

"Ahukkk!"

I gasped. WHY ON EARTH are they fighting?! I heard their voices clearly and I recognized the second voice encountering the feeling of being frightened, is an adventurous thing. But I totally lost it. When I heard the second voice begging for mercy.

"Ahukk!! Please!! Stop!!"

"CHE RIM?!?!"

But the voice faded. And there was a loud thug on the ground. A Girl who has her hair messed exited the restroom with a smirk on her face. I didn't clearly saw her face because of her hair. I started grinding my teeth and forming my hand into fist. There are no longers girls inside so I tried to enter. The restroom was still clean when I've saw a body clear and almost faintly disturbing.

"CHE RIM!!!!!!"

--

Min Yoongi's point of View.

There are a cue that our game will be a long last time-out. My coach isn't teaching me as long as I know that he wanted to let me lose. So I started acting and applying my own style. My head were clearly okay now and I think being dizzy got me think of a new trick to show the crowd.

"Resume game will start in a minute," Exclaimed Coach with a heavy stare at me.

"Yes, it'll do," I said.

"Be Careful Yoongi, My son will pan you off this game," I smirked instead of giving him a nice signal that I quit. His eyes were motivating me to lety self lose. "Don't worry. Your son will happen to enjoy this game,"

"Omg? Is this for real? The Girl with the glasses is Punched by a unity girl?"

"Yes! There are all over the restroom!"

"Poor her."

"Her boyfriend, Mark was there and crying as hell. When will she be rushed in da' hospital?"

"I don't know. Mark was carrying her badly right now."

I stopped and looked at their faces. Mark don't have any girlfriend and he ain't having one with glasses. My eyes turned red and my hands turns into a fist. My sight was blurry as my head and face was shaking in fear. REALLY! I looked at my coach with his smile threatening my soul but I didn't obviously stopped my self from it.

NP:
[<---- Click the song at the media :)]

I rushed out of the place and started running to the place where they said it was. I don't care if that was a restroom! I don't care! My Mind was giving me a signal that I need to go and chase her. That I need to be with her! But she is just a friend! A frenemy! How can my Mind scold me what to do! How can it scold me what to say! She is just a nobody. She doesn't deserve anything but..

Love..

If something bad happens to her. I'll be accrossly blame anyone. The crowd was twitching my way and they were squealing my name as I run across them. Which restroom is it? I entered almost all the girls restroom. And found nothing but girls who are faintly teasing me with winks. I don't need any excuse because I dont care if I lose. Perhaps. She'll help me not to

"I, Park Che rim, will be honored to help you, Min Yoongi, in your road in falling off the basketball team,"

I reached the final restroom and saw Mark picking her up but I already know what to do.

"GIVE HER TO ME!"

"Yoongi?! What are you--"

"I said.. GIVE HER TO ME!"

He nodded and let me carry her. She was really light atfirst but when mark lets go, she got heavier. Mark looked at me confusely and then he gave a confuse look but I just smile and nodded. Who could have done this? One thing is for sure. One of my Mom's plan to make me escape this trail. To make me look all stupid enough! I already knew.

I look at her face and now my own decision appeared at my sight.

"Sorry, But it's not yet what I think it is. We're not yet over, Not yet breaking up."

--

OMGG!! TEAM YOONRIM FTW!!! WUUUHUU I <3 YOU (WOO) COUPLES SO MUUCCH! XD kk enjoy reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.8K 198
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
1.1M 70.6K 34
[Book one of the "Code:" trilogy] [Book two and book three, Code:RIOT and Code: REBIRTH respectively, are out] In a world where Hybrids are mistreate...
63.6K 2.6K 37
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
324K 13.4K 32
| in which a girl tried to avoid her stalker, but somehow he always found her. [Bangtan Boys Fanfiction]