Made for Each Other -s1 & s2...

Por arulpirai

Shraman ss in new track. ..though they are two different poles destiny meant them to be together. ..this is... Mais

Meet Mr. shravan malhothra
Here she Is. ..
Where it went wrong. .?
Fair Play Of Destiny. ..
The Professional Mode
Shan. ..the work holic. ..
Is He The Same Man. ..
The First Show
Shravan Vs His Mind
Shan or shravan malhothra
Who is sumo. ..
The Trip ๐Ÿ˜€
blossom ๐Ÿ’˜
Beautiful creations meant for love. ..๐Ÿ’–
Disappointment. ?
The survival rate. .
What. .when. ..how. ..
*kannamma. ..en kadhali. ..โค
Day out โ˜•
The play That Went Wrong. ..
Mrs. Sharna ..๐Ÿ‘ซ
mission started. ..
mission impossible. .?
True love makes everything. ..
caught by red handed. . ?
Love and only love. ..
Shan. ..the lecturer. ..๐Ÿ˜‰
Get ready for the party. ..
It's party time ๐ŸŽ‰
congrats Mr. shravan malhothra
๐Ÿ˜ naughty kid
multifaceted shan ๐Ÿ˜„
๐Ÿ’Bon voyage โœˆ
BBK...โ„โ›„shan
Sumo -at quizzical world. .
unseen pages of Sumo's life. ..
The wait is over
The postponed home back. ..
Why this happens to sumo๐Ÿ˜‚
Thank you note ๐Ÿ˜€
HBD sumo ๐Ÿ’
midnight drama. ..๐Ÿ•›
shan at WN NEWS. ..
khadoos mode. ..
The essence of true love. ..โค
issues one after another ..๐Ÿ˜ฑ
bad Boyz ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
The crescent moon ๐ŸŒ™
The impact of Sumo's act. ..
pain of separation
Master plan ๐Ÿ’ƒ
newly wedded ๐Ÿ’‘โค๐Ÿ’
malhothra's master key. ..
In quest of love. .. โค
epilogue. ...
made for each other s2
The reason why sumo live. ..
sun set or sun rise. ..
Can anyone surpass the destiny?
Who is adil. ..
Adil ' s pov. ..
Sumo ' s pov
..that's a rainy day ๐Ÿ’
parallel track..?
The mission is on. ..
Love -a strength or weakness
Sumo at hospital. ..
First step in the mission. ..
dj Adil rocks
behavioural disorder. .?
The pain and agony. ..
clear picture. ..
a lighthearted examination. ..
his confession. ..
Love hurts. .๐Ÿ˜ญ
Adil or shan. .?
What happened to shan. .?
It's Sumo's decision. ..
His lovely gesture. ..
Time to know the truth ..
A new friend. ..
โคhis heart beats for her. ..
*Onam vanthallo. ..
time to leave. .?
Bromance. ..
Hello kitty Game ๐Ÿ˜„
Adil โคsumo
The sweet medicine ๐Ÿ˜‰
pushkar. ..super hero. ..
Adil gets his memory back. ?
Adil. .the bachelor .?
A pretty dream. ..
Engaged. ..๐Ÿ’•
precious moment. ..
Mrs. Suman shravan malhothra
The cloudy thoughts of adil. ..
Back to the pavilion. .
grown up kid. ..
chapter 99
It's the eternal love โค
His first show. .
His cooking. ..
emergency triage. ..
The day. ..๐Ÿ’
Happy hours. ..
๐Ÿ˜€โžก๐Ÿ˜ข
Shan is back. ..
And then they were three๐Ÿ‘ช
The new chapter. ..โค
New story. ..

Ever first time in history. .๐Ÿ’‰

510 76 34
Por arulpirai

  The most pressuring political debate was postponed without any fixed date. Sumo attended the legal structure meeting via conference call itself. She felt relaxed as her only work is to meet mrs. Arora.

Just then, her phone rang.

" suman beta. ..I am busy with meetings. I don't think that I could accompany you to the doctor. I will see all your routines at GKD. .will you manage alone. ..or shall I inform shan. .? "

It was nirmala who worried about her doctor visit.

"Ma. ..it's just a routine check up. I will manage. ..don't disturb him. ..take care. ..bye. .."

Sumo cut the call. Actually, she wanted to say yes to nirmala when she talked about shan. .but , her stubborn nature and concern for shan made her decision to go alone. ..

   It was half past ten. Sumo decided to leave. It would be on time if she start now. She took her car keys. She peeped  shan ' s room when she crossed the corridor. It was empty. Sumo thought that he would have been with the scheduled works. .

She reached the car and checked whether she had brought all her reports. .sooner, she drove to Dr. Arora ' s clinic.

" hello suman. ..how are you. .my child. .."

Dr. Arora was enthusiastic to see sumo. He grew older now. His forehead was extended up as he had a shiny baldness.  His face showed creases as a result of aging process. .after all, he knew shravan and sumo since their childhood. Sumo smiled at him. ..

" hello uncle. ..feeling good uncle. ..how about you..?"

   " yeah. ..good. ..by the way, how is shravan. ..I couldn't see him as I was quite busy. . .did you bring him with you. .?Where is he. .."

  He was eager to see shravan. Sumo  mumbled. ..

" uncle. ..He is not here. ..you know well that he undergoes some sort of discomfort. ..so, I let him to get his time to retreat. .so. .."

He nodded in acceptance. ..

" I understood beta. ..let's wait. .till now, Dr. John is in touch with me. ..by next week, we will do a CT SCAN of brain. ..then we will discuss  further treatment methods. .."

Sumo sighed with burden. Dr. Arora patted her back with concern. ..

" He will be okay. ..if he is fine as adil, then it's better to leave him as such. No need of any medical or surgical procedures. .I hope he would be fine. ..okay beta. ..aunty is waiting for you. .go. ..be happy beta. ..take care of yourself. .."

After the conversation, Dr. Arora went to check with the in patient department.

To be honest, sumo was recovering from the worst nightmare. The nightmare is about shan ' s state. After meeting Dr. Arora, her  fear scrolled back in to her mind. .she walked reckless as if she was in a dreamworld. .

" excuse me ...madam. .."

" excuse me. ..madam. ..how can I help you "

The gynaecological floor receptionist's words brought back sumo to present. She looked around to confirm where she is at present. She dried the sweat beads. .and smiled voluntarily. ..

" I am suman shravan malhothra. ..I have an appointment today. .."

The receptionist checked with her system and instructed sumo to go to the examination room. .

Sumo was looking for the examination room. A nurse met her and guided her to the examination room. She checked the vital signs  and asked sumo to lie down on the hydraulic examination table.

A fear ball rounded from her throat to abdomen. For the very first time, she was frightened. She thought that it would be a normal vitals checking and advices session as usual. ..in her view it would be around 19 weeks of pregnancy. .she didn't underwent any gestational week estimation by either way. ..a scan or a vaginal examination so far. ..she felt  for her mistake that she didn't   bring shan with her. .

Mrs. Arora reached the other side of the  examination room. Sumo could identify her voice . she was talking with someone .

" see. ..she never underwent any of medical procedures. ..take good care of her. ..don't even allow her to think about the word 'stress '.
Walking, mild exercise, strict iron rich food are mandatory. I will prescribe the folic acid tablets. If possible, go for mild yoga without much strain. ..okay. .."

" her vitals are normal. Weight gain is okay for this week of pregnancy. ..let's do a scan today. ..and a TT injection. .."

Sumo was listening to their conversation. Surprisingly, the opponent kept on silent without any words.

"  my boy. ..it's okay to have a physical intimacy. .but don't be too hard. ..ah. .."

Hearing this sumo laughed in thought of the man' s embarrassed situation who was sitting in front of mrs. Arora.

Mrs. Arora was a lovable stupid old lady. Being a gynaecologist, she wanted her clients to  be clear with the necessary instructions. But, it doesn't need to be this much sarcastic. Sumo smiled with Mrs. Arora ' s shameless tease. She felt so bad for the poor creature who was sitting with the stupid old lady. .

  Sumo  heard her foot steps nearing  her. She was about to get up  from the  table. .

" hello sumo. .."

Her voice was loaded with tons of excitement.

" hello aunty. .."

Sumo wished her with the same excitement. ..her voice dropped slowly as she saw shravan behind mrs. Arora.

her lips were glued together in shock. Now, she understood that the man who was conversing with Dr was shan. ..she remembered her sarcastic advice. ..oh god. ..her cheeks turned redder. ..somebody pl help sumo to hinder her blush. ..shan hung his head down. .He might be undergoing the same...

It seemed that Dr  didn't bather much about the duo's embarrassed state .she was busy in her duty.

" sumo dear. ..your vitals, wait gain all good. ..let's do a transabdominal scan today. ."

Shan stood at Sumo's side. He held her hands reassuringly. He pressed her palms gently to convey his love. Sumo felt so special. Her eyes were shining with happiness.

Dr gelled the prob and she ran it around Sumo's bare abdomen. Though she hadn't developed a pregnant belly, sumo could feel her gestation while the doctor was tracing her uterus with the scan prob.

Dr showed them the screen .It was a tiny bud with the size of a palm.

" shravan. ..sumo. ..let me take the pride of introducing your bud. .it's only  your palm sized according to your gestational age. ..it has developed the tubular heart. The chambers didn't yet defined. See. ..the spinal nerves and small size limbs. .."

She was explaining the bud. Shravan and sumo  had lost in to their world. Shravan 's hands tightly grasped Sumo's hand with excitement. ..the emotional bond between them flowed from their soul. .their eyes leveled with tears with no reason. ..

They lost tracking time. ..

" Ouch. .."

Sumo's little scream brought back  shan from the spell. He looked baffled.

Sumo was rubbing her deltoid muscles with a pout.

" it's done. ..first time in Sumo's life history, she received injection with out any arguments. ."

Mrs. Arora bursted into laugh. .

" did you really gave me injection. .?"  Sumo screamed with disbelief.

" yes dear. ..and the credit goes to shravan. .."

Sumo looked shan with doubt. .

" yes. ..He only signalled me to shot you while you were  got carried away with his care. .."

Mrs Arora did what she could. Sumo glared shan with furious.

" sumo. ..it's a must that you should get the injection. ..now its done without any trouble. .you should actually thank me. .."

Shan tried to console her. .

" you are right. ..I should thank you. .."

She gritted her teeth. ..shan looked her with fake scare. ..

" drama couple. ..it's too much for an injection dear. ..anyways. ..so happy for both of you. ..stay blessed. .."

Mrs. Arora  smiled affectionately.
Sumo and shan was ready to leave. ..
" shravan. ..if possible meet uncle. ..He was dying to see you my child. .."

Shan nodded yes to her. They both met Dr. Arora and shared their memories . Later,

" Shan. ..how do you know about my doctor's visit. .?"

" susee told me. ..sumo. . actually, I was angry with you. ..why you didn't tell me. ..am I not on your note. .?"

His words pierced sumo. ..

" er. .not like that shan. ..I didn't want to disturb you. ..that's why I. .."

She tried to explain him. ..

" sumo. ..it's my pleasure. .its not about the work. ..i need to be with you at every important moment. ..forget. ..i forgive you only because of our tiny tot. ..but remember,  next time don't repeat this. ..i need to be with you ..." He pressed those words.

" But. ..why. .?"

Though she knew the answer,  she wanted him to utter those words. ..

" because, you are my wife. ..my better half. ..and I love you. .."

Shan said those words with the magnanimous love he held for her. .she melted with his gesture. She held his hands with love. .

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

42.9K 2K 79
What happens when two people who never believed in love,fall in love but destiny has its own plans. A roller coaster ride from lovers to haters to lo...
781K 37K 100
Hi readers I'm also one of manan fans, its my first manan ff ,my story is about two different souls that fall for each other. they showed the world t...
201K 15.6K 112
"Love is our true destiny. We don't find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with other", these are some true words which is based on...