Made for Each Other -s1 & s2...

By arulpirai

Shraman ss in new track. ..though they are two different poles destiny meant them to be together. ..this is... More

Meet Mr. shravan malhothra
Here she Is. ..
Where it went wrong. .?
Fair Play Of Destiny. ..
The Professional Mode
Shan. ..the work holic. ..
Is He The Same Man. ..
The First Show
Shravan Vs His Mind
Shan or shravan malhothra
Who is sumo. ..
The Trip πŸ˜€
blossom πŸ’˜
Beautiful creations meant for love. ..πŸ’–
Disappointment. ?
The survival rate. .
What. .when. ..how. ..
*kannamma. ..en kadhali. ..❀
Day out β˜•
The play That Went Wrong. ..
Mrs. Sharna ..πŸ‘«
mission started. ..
mission impossible. .?
True love makes everything. ..
caught by red handed. . ?
Love and only love. ..
Shan. ..the lecturer. ..πŸ˜‰
Get ready for the party. ..
It's party time πŸŽ‰
congrats Mr. shravan malhothra
😍 naughty kid
multifaceted shan πŸ˜„
πŸ’Bon voyage ✈
BBK...❄⛄shan
Sumo -at quizzical world. .
unseen pages of Sumo's life. ..
The wait is over
The postponed home back. ..
Why this happens to sumoπŸ˜‚
Thank you note πŸ˜€
HBD sumo πŸ’
midnight drama. ..πŸ•›
shan at WN NEWS. ..
khadoos mode. ..
The essence of true love. ..❀
issues one after another ..😱
bad Boyz 😈
The crescent moon πŸŒ™
The impact of Sumo's act. ..
pain of separation
Master plan πŸ’ƒ
newly wedded πŸ’‘β€πŸ’
malhothra's master key. ..
In quest of love. .. ❀
epilogue. ...
made for each other s2
The reason why sumo live. ..
sun set or sun rise. ..
Can anyone surpass the destiny?
Who is adil. ..
Adil ' s pov. ..
Sumo ' s pov
..that's a rainy day πŸ’
parallel track..?
The mission is on. ..
Love -a strength or weakness
Sumo at hospital. ..
First step in the mission. ..
dj Adil rocks
behavioural disorder. .?
The pain and agony. ..
clear picture. ..
a lighthearted examination. ..
his confession. ..
Love hurts. .😭
Adil or shan. .?
What happened to shan. .?
It's Sumo's decision. ..
His lovely gesture. ..
Time to know the truth ..
A new friend. ..
❀his heart beats for her. ..
*Onam vanthallo. ..
time to leave. .?
Bromance. ..
Hello kitty Game πŸ˜„
Adil ❀sumo
The sweet medicine πŸ˜‰
pushkar. ..super hero. ..
Adil gets his memory back. ?
Adil. .the bachelor .?
A pretty dream. ..
Engaged. ..πŸ’•
precious moment. ..
Mrs. Suman shravan malhothra
The cloudy thoughts of adil. ..
Back to the pavilion. .
grown up kid. ..
chapter 99
It's the eternal love ❀
Ever first time in history. .πŸ’‰
His cooking. ..
emergency triage. ..
The day. ..πŸ’
Happy hours. ..
πŸ˜€βž‘πŸ˜’
Shan is back. ..
And then they were threeπŸ‘ͺ
The new chapter. ..❀
New story. ..

His first show. .

465 70 29
By arulpirai

Sumo's pov :

The radiant sunshine awakened me. I shrunk my eyes intolerant  to the beaming in rays. I wiggled in the comforter and covered upto neck snuggly. Before rumbling into another drift, alarm buzzed. I turned it down. I stretched my arms and and legs.

I rotated my distant limbs mildly. Relaxed my phalanges quite well. It has been a practice to stretch like this to enhance the blood flow as I was at the first trimester.

After finishing my morning calls, I checked with today's appointments. I should visit GKD GROUP as a routine. I had to supervise a political debate. ..have to be sure about the legal system for the forthcoming events. ..and so on. ..

I huffed annoyed. My body pleaded to sleep more. ..I pushed myself to get ready . since morning, I didn't see shan. I stepped downstairs. Everyone was at dinning area except shan.

" good morning beta. .."

Chachi wished me and I did the same. ..

" suman beta. ..shan left so early. ..is he on schedule. .? " nirmala ma asked me.

Oh. ..He had gone for work. I smiled with a nod.

" Ma. ..i guess he had joined with his team. ..i didn't schedule anything. I don't want to burden him. .i let him to do what he want ...He needs time ma. ..let's not disturb him. ."

" true beta. ..i accept with you. By the way, sumo. ..if I guess right, you had a physician appointment today. ..right. ?"

She reminded me about my doctor's visit. .

" yes ma. ..i do remember. ..i will manage it ..."

" is shan coming with you. .?"

" no ma. ..I didn't tell him about this. .I can manage ma. ..don't worry. .."

" it's not done sumo. ..after GKD visit, let me join with you. ..by the way, sumo ...have an eye on shan. ..I hope you understand. .."

I could sense her concern. ..I secured her arms and said yes. ..

I left to the channel while nirmala ma and chachi left to GKD.

To be honest, I wish to bring shan with me. It would be every women's dream to be cared by their husband  during their pregnancy. I too yearned his warm embrace. But, I knew his roller coasting turmoil. How so ever, he is striving to stabilise nowadays. I didn't want to disturb his equilibrium.i  Let him to be  himself. .

I parked my car in the lot. I slipped into the channel.

" good morning susee. .."

Susee who was busy with her system  turned up with the smile.

" good morning sweetie. .have a good day. .."

" to you too. ..susee. ..cut off the legal system meeting. .we will do it later...I have to visit mrs. Arora today. .."

I emphasised the change in my appointments and headed towards my cabin. I found shan s room empty. I should ask susee about his schedules. .I decided and concentrated on daily protocol.

I reviewed the scheduled programmes and approved after verifying with legal issues. It was time for a pre scheduled interview with a social activist . I checked it's status. It's about to 'on air 'now. .I was surprised to see the interviewer's name. ..Mr. shravan malhothra. .

With no time, I whizzed to the live stream studio. .I stood tensed at the boundary where the entry was prohibited.i prayed god for shan s performance. I ran to the LSC (live stream control )  where the live stream shoot would be monitored and controlled.

I saw Aditya with headphones on. .priyanka assisted him  with editing notes.i didn't know how far shan would do it better. I furiously looked at Aditya. still the preparations were on going. I noticed shan interacting with the guest. I found him to be relaxed. .though, I asked Aditya in a low tone. ..

" Aditya. .you could have scheduled him for a pre shoot interview rather a live one. .."

He replied with out breaking concentration on his work. ..

" I believe in shan. ..don't worry. ."

His simple reply hit my heart like a hard rock. .His teammate had a faith on him. .why I didn't. ?The question thumped me hardly. .

The next minute, I took the headphones from Aditya. .with puzzled look he stood from the seat. .I talked via the microphone. ..

" Shan. ..do you hear me. .?"

He adjusted his disguised head lead and looked the LSC. His face  flourished with a glint. .

" Hey. .sumo. ..yeah. ..I hear you. ."

I couldn't fathom why, my eyes leveled with tears. I remembered shan' s instructions on my first   ever show. ..

" Shan. ..this is your first live show. .be confident. Smile little. ..don't panic if you got into hard situation, the team is here to guide you. ..follow the gestures then and there. ..don't go for too personal informations. ..keep a leveled head. ..interact into his eyes. ..don't interrupt him. ..all the best and. ..."

    My voice cracked with emotions. .He was hearing me. ..

" I understand sumo. ..and. .."

"  And. ..I love you dear. .." I didn't mind the others around me. I said it from my heart. ..

Shan smiled tenderly at me. .He  nodded up and down. He didn't uttered those words. But his heart did. ..I fathomed it. .I raised my upward thumbs to him. .He did the same. ..

I handed over the headphones to Aditya. .the count down began. ..

5...4...3...2...1...and. ...'on air '

The interview began. Shan introduced the celebrity to the audience and queued with the details one after the another. ..I saw his team guiding him with full swing. I felt satisfied.

   On the other side, shan proved himself to be a  professional journalist. He took the complete control over the show. He was jovial .in addition he straight forwarded with necessary stands.
.I even forgot to wink. I just stood simply gazing at shan. ultimately, he is SHRAVAN MALHOTHRA. ..no wonder he blasted the show. ..

  " thankyou sir. ..we were honoured with your presence. ..best wishes for your further endeavours. .."

Shan concluded the  interview. Priyanka showed her hands crossed as a signal to end the live. .the cameras turned to standby mode . The guest  departed soon. Shan came out of the studio. He was cheered up by the claps.

" our shan is back. ..you rocked it man. .." Aditya hugged him. .

I couldn't stand among them. I returned to my cabin. I knew he would expect me to wish him. I too wish the same. But, I scared about my public display of emotions. Added to it, I was clueless about his reaction if I do so. .I should settle my emotions first. I took deep breath in and out. .

I heard a knock at my door. .might be shan. ?

" yeah. ."

The door opened. My heart hardly beat. My breath deepened. ..

" Hey. ..sumo. .."

Susee peeped in. I sighed. I struggled to mask my disappointment. At next moment, i looked her with quizz.

"Sumo. ..there was a problem in arranging the political debate today. .shall we make it tomorrow. ?"

" yes. ..good idea actually. ..after all, I too needed time. .."

" looks that someone is longing to see someone. .?"

Susee was the one who knew our love bond  to the core. No need to say, she might have noticed. I laughed embarrassed.

" my sweetie. ..it's lovely to see you blushing. .no one should keep bad eye on you both. .."

" by the way sumo. ..you look tired. ..shall I arrange the legal structure meeting via conference call. .?so that you can meet mrs. Arora today without any tension. .."

" fantastic. ..do it dear. ..i  am luckyto have a friend like you. .."

She looked me naughtily. .and winked

" sumo dear ..save  some words for shan. ..it would be more useful in terms of hugs and kisses. .."

I failed in screening my crimson red cheeks. ..I shouted at her.i was  covering my face with palms .

" susee. ..out now. .."

" why. ..any problem. .?"

I looked to the voice at jerk. Shan. ..He just entered and puzzled to my shout. ..I saw susee in despair. She was sniggering more or less.

" Shan. ..nothing serious. ..I take leave. .." just then she left, I stood up .

"  nothing serious shan. ..we were just kidding each other. .." I stammered. ..it was evident that I was abnormal. ..He might have understood the conversation between us. .He focused his steady glare at my redened cheeks. .

Oh. ..god. ..He noticed it. ..I rubbed my cheeks hardly. ..

"Nothing ...no. ..thi...ng. ." I baffled with his steps towards me. ..

He tugged my single strand of hair that was exactly in front of my eyes. His touch made me to shiver. A jolt of high electricity passed through my head to toe. I was too fragile to bear  his simple touch. I clenched my eyes . Surprisingly, he didn't advanced further. ..my entire system had gone powerless. Am I expecting his closeness or did I feel free that he didn't advanced. ..

The fact is that I loved his proximity. .my eyes let out a sheepish smile. I strive to bring more casual sumo out. ..

" congrats shan. ..you were too good. .."

Yeah. . I succeeded a bit. His eyebrows shrunk. .His lips curved to disappointment. .

" that's it. .?"

I was clueless where he was up to.

"  my dear pretty lady. ..I at least expected a warm hug from you. ..but, I guess I should do harder work to get it. .. poor disappointed shan. ..let me try at next time. .."

He pretended with self pity.

I was  surprised at his transparent feelings  and stood muted. He was about to go. I ran to him and hugged him from back. I embraced him fondly. He pulled me to his front and cupped my face. ..

" just kidding pretty doll. ..and. .it's my turn. .."

He placed a soft kiss on my forehead. ..a lone tear escaped from my eyes. ...

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

So dear friends, shan is getting his professional privilege by practice. .how do you think his current situation would help him to get his memories back. .?We are nearing the climax anyways. Thank you guys for your wishes on 100th chapter. .it was like a mere dream . and it happened only because of you...the lovely readers. .thank you so much  ..do let me know your comments as always for this chapter too ..thank you for reading and commenting. ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.2K 7.3K 42
All he had, was a loving family and a little princess. He was happy in his small world, but there was a void. A little place for a partner. She coinc...
69K 6.3K 36
Two people who love each other very much , what if on a random day one of them forgets the other...... Will they be able to hold on to love ? Will d...
476K 25.7K 104
#1 in what's rising in Romance #31 In Romance #25 in General fiction #75 In Fanfiction Award: The best completed book by shinigstar Awards. A st...
42.9K 2K 79
What happens when two people who never believed in love,fall in love but destiny has its own plans. A roller coaster ride from lovers to haters to lo...