Battle To Be Free (z.m) ✔️

By xLooseVanillax

Escaping from one gang just to be caught by another is unlucky especially when the leader of the gang happens... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue

Prologue

17.9K 283 101
By xLooseVanillax

Hey guys! This is my first story so sorry if it's rubbish.

New school. New life. New me.

I didn't want to think about the consequences leaving behind my old life would come with and tried to focus on the present. Forget about them, I told myself sternly. Forget about him. I had moved to a different town to forget my past and trust me if I would have had my way we would have been moving to a different country.

My mother had not understood my sudden dislike for London when I had told her that I wanted to move. I had pleaded and pleaded with her to make her move to a different city, but she had simply refused but had said that we could move to a different part of London.

I had managed to convince her that my sister and I had simply moved away from home two years ago and that my sister was alive and well. That was a lie. Not that my mother thought to much about it. 

Anyway, here I was in East London trying desperately hard not to think about the life I once had barely a 30 minute drive away.

Maybe they will have expected me to move further away and won't come looking for me. Maybe.

I sighed blocking out memories that were trying to break down my newly built wall in my mind and took a step through the double doors to the school. I strolled casually up to the main reception, where i had to sign in, trying to look calm even though I could feel other students eyes burning holes in my back.

"Yes Miss?" The red haired woman asked from behind the desk. She must have been in her mid-30's even though she had posters of Justin Bieber behind her desk that she obviously thought no student could see. Creep.

"My names Alanna Thompson I-,"

"Oh yes the new girl," she interrupted smiling. "Pleasure to meet you. You are joining on the last year which means that most of your classes shall be here," she said pointing to the map in her hands "So you shouldn't get lost. A teacher will assign you a student to help you find your way around the place and get to know everyone. I think that's everything." she finished smiling.

I walked over to the door and pushed it open but not before I heard her mutter,"Good luck."

Well that was never a good sign.

I went to my next class ignoring the whispers of students around me. I realized I was not paying attention to my surroundings when I collided with someone, who then fell to the floor.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry," I squealed looking down at the girl who had fallen on her butt. The girl had gorgeous brown hair that fell past her shoulders in straight pieces. Her eyes were a honey colour that made my blue eyes, which usually stand out, look plain.I wasn't fat but she has the athletic type of body that made any girl self conscious. All in all this girl looked like she had came straight off a catwalk that was only for supermodels.

If she was annoyed on the inside she hid it well as she brought herself up off of the dirty school floor, wiping the back of her jeans as she did so. "Oh no worries," she waved a hand dismissively. Her eyes landed on me looking confused for a split second before recognition clouded her features. "You must be the new girl!" She squealed excitedly.

"Alanna," I corrected her a bit irritated that she hadn't asked me my name yet. I reminded my self to be nicer, after all I did knock the poor girl over.

"Alanna, nice to meet you," she said ignoring my rudeness. "I'm Doniya. Doniya Malik."

"Nice to meet you Doniya but I have to get to class." To be honest I was in my own world so much that I'm glad that I remember her name.

"Where is it ?" She asked and I mentally screamed. I didn't need friends or did I want them. Having friends is what got me into this situation in the first place. Giving up I showed her my schedule. "Yay! Were in the same class!"

Yay. Just what I need. She walked me to class with her telling me all the gossip which I probably should have payed attention to. It was good to know peoples weaknesses when they let you down. First, second and third classes passed in a blur and before I knew it I was facing the dilemma what was lunchtime. I was debating whether to go to the library and spend lunch with my friends Ben and Jerry when a voice made that decision for me.

"Oh Alanna come sit with us!" Doniya shouted making nearly everyone in the crowded corridor look at her and then at me. I shifted uncomfortably from all the attention but she didn't seem to mind at all when she grabbed my wrist and dragged me, against my will may I add, into the lunch room.

I glanced around and was relieved to see that only a few people were looking at me and everyone else seemed to have just gotten on with their lives. Doniya lead me to a table that had another two girls on it. One of them was blonde and she was the type that looked like she couldn't calculate 1+1. She also look liked the type that had all the guys after her and wouldn't mind the attention one bit. Or maybe I had been watching to much Mean Girls. The other girl was tiny, and was picking at her burger, which I wanted to shove down her mouth and put some meat on those bones.

"Alanna this is Olivia," she said pointing to the blonde which then waved. "And that's Samantha."

"It's Sam." She emphasized and then waved at me.

"Oh whatever," Doniya shrugged.

"That's what I'll say when I can't remember the name of your current boyfriend," Sam teased.

"Well at least I can get one." Doniya retorted.

I started to take notice of the lunch room and noticed that people were waiting for spaces when there was an empty table, which everyone seemed to be avoiding like the plague.

"Does that table have a disease or something?" I asked them, obviously interrupting the argument they were having. They burst out laughing and Doniya was clutching her stomach and tears had formed in her eyes.

"Oh I guess you haven't met my brother and his disciples." She grinned looking proud.

"They're not that hard to find go in the girls bathroom and your bound to find one of them bang-," Doniya slapped a hand over Olivia's mouth.

"Not a nice image of my brother there. Thank. You. Very. Much." She tried to sound intimidating but Olivia just grinned.

"Well we all know it's true I know what you're brother can do with his-" I tried to hear the rest of her sentence but it was drowned out by Doniya covering her ears and screaming "La, la la," at the top of her lungs.

And then before I knew what I was doing I laughed. An actual laugh. That was a sound my friends that no one had heard in a very long time. It felt strange, but in a good way. Then I realized just how long it must have been since I laughed like that. It felt like I had gone years without having a single person, apart from my mum, who would care whether I lived or died. Most people are exaggerating when they say that and they do it just to get more attention for their deluded minds. In my case it was actually true. He had killed most of the people I cared about and the ones that hadn't been killed were convinced that I was a murderer. I wasn't. Well not technically.

One of my main hates was when people didn't realize what they had. They would go through their entire lives thinking that nobody cared about them, when in fact all they needed to do was look around and take notice of the people that did care. You never realize what you have until it's gone. Unfortunately I used to be one of those people. The people that wonder if they were gone would anyone actually miss them? Actually care? They do. You're just to blind to see it.

One of the main faults in the human race is that we need to have bad experiences to be able to appreciate the good. Without the bad experiences we turn into people that take everything for granted. When your having a hard time you always convince yourself that things are going to get better. In my case I'd been having a bad time for a while now and I just hoped the good would hurry the fuck up.

The laughter vanished as soon as it had come when I realized who had sat down at the once empty table. Him and his "disciples" were laughing. But I knew that they weren't his disciples at all. They were his gang members. Malik. Why hadn't I payed attention when I met her? If I had then I might not be sat in a lunch room with the very gang that I had used to fight against. They didn't know that I'd left either. Crap, Crap, Crap.

"I'm just going to the bathroom," I told them swiftly before trying to make a quick exit out of this school and never come back. But as my bad luck would have it I crashed into an extremely fit boy with a tray of food in his hands. He then attempted to get his balance back and accidentally flicked the food backwards causing it to splat all over the lunch room wall. It was then I realized that we had everyone in the rooms attention and it was then that my eyes locked with Zayn who had an evil smirk plastered on his face, as he recognised me.

I knew then that this was not going to end well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

546K 17.9K 82
Sometimes love can get tainted, it just happens out of nowhere... (completed) warning: typos galore! Unedited. - HIGHEST RANKINGS! Zayn #1 Selena #2...
69.4K 2.3K 41
"He started shaking and looked me dead in the eye. 'I love you and I'm sorry.' Tears streaked his face and he never once looked away from me..." Gret...
276K 7.6K 28
In this twisted, parallel world, leadership is taken by whoever has the most money and power. This person happens to be Louis Tomlinson, the leader o...
703K 7.6K 199
INSTAGRAM: 2 New Notifications @zaynmalik liked your post. @zaynmalik started following you! ❊❊❊ what happens when zayn malik becomes infatuated with...