That Bully is My Husband [ L...

sashiminns által

A teenage boy named Jeon Jungkook always bullying a girl named Lalisa Manoban. Jeon Jungkook is actually one... Több

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Author notes
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Urgent Update!

Part 15

5.4K 167 79
sashiminns által

~ After that incident ~

Lisa pov

Woah I can't believe that Im in a relationship with THIS FREAKIN JIHOON. LIKE WHAAT. Who can expect that. AND THAT LIPS. SO SOFT. Wait should I tell rose? Hm maybe no. Because she will be nagging telling me that im not a good wife and bla bla. So it's better if i keep it quiet.

With feeling happy, I go back to the cafeteria as i say to jihoon that I wanna go recess with friends lmao.

So i carefully take a seat and trying not to be so excited. As they asked me.

"Hey you looks weird. What's up?" Jennie asking furiously.

"Nothing. Just school things much hehe" i answered.

~ Skip To End of School ~

The bell rings. It's time to go back home. Well, jungkook says to ride his car. So I go to the front school gate early. But where is he oh my lord.

"Hey sweetie"

Oh My God. It's my boyfriend. With his luxurious car. He's looking so handsome with that condition. I'm blushing so hard right now.

"Oh hey *blush* *blush* *blush*"

"Get inside the car" he says sweetly with a smile.

"Uhh, nevermind. I-i--"

"Just get in jagi aigoo" he says, taking my wrist into the passenger seat.

Im Speechless. Such a caring person everr!

"So, where's your house?"

"U-uhm it's on the right side and straight to the buildings and its around there"

"Don't be shy cutie. We're a couple now. Oh and start from now on i'll call you jagi. Are you okay with that? Or should i change it" he smiles A.g.A.I.n

"O-oh no. That is sweet hehe"

"How cute" he pinch my cheeks.

"And, Because you're being too cute i'm gonna buy us a perfect tteokbeoki to eat! Am i the sweetest person?" He said and laughing cutely.

"Aish. Yeah yeah you're the sweetest person. I admit it"

"Awww"

~ The Tteokbeoki Restaurant ~

"Wait here okay, i'm gonna order something for you."

"Okay"

While waiting, I messaged mom that i'm out with a 'friend' hihi. And mom says okay. Yahoo she's being nice today thank god. And i got a message. From jungkook

Shithead

Him

I've been waiting for you at school for hours! Where Are You Now!?

SHIT. i muttered myself.

Me
Oh My God. Im sorry jungkook, I am literally forgot about it. Well i really really hope you're home now. And im with my friend now.

Him
Whatever, bish

End conversation

wait, did he call me 'bitch'? oh my god. What's wrong with him. I thought he's trying to be nice with me and now he's calling me bitch how great. And even though he's mad at me he shouldn't say that. I know it's my fault gosh this guy.

I was about to type something then, jihoon come with a tray of tteokbeokki.

"Jjang! Tteokbeoki arrive already"

"Woah it's a lot. I have to take care of my diet"

"Well, it's my treat. Please eat this with me. Or i won't eat it too" He make a pout face. Aww cute.

"Aigoo arasseo i'll eat it. Now, eat and don't pout okay?" i grin.

"Naee~~"

Flashback

Jungkook pov

I spray my perfume and keep my hair look good and wait for lisa.

Where is this girl aish I muttered by myself.

While I was waiting lisa, pinky came to me.

"Annyeong oppaa ~~"

"Hey"

"I saw you were spraying your favourite perfume and stuff. Are you perhaps trying to look good infront of me?" wiggling her eyebrows.

The fuck? I did that for lisa. Don't t, I don't want lisa see me as an ugly man. Know what I mean? Yeah.

"U-uh kinda yeah i guess" i grin.

"Um ok. But actually you don't have to because you always being handsome for me"

Whaaat. Dis gurl srsly no kidding.
I just smile forcefully at her.

"Hm oppa. Don't you wanna ask me out? It's been awhile after we date" she being cringe and holding my arms and play with it.

Urgh i don't know she will be this clingy. Sometimes i wanna just get rid of those hands. But because she's cute, i just go on..

"Hm how about now? Let's go"

~ At the Tteokbeokki Restaurant ~

Pinky said she was getting something at the car. So im alone. But i see a familiar face around the corner and its lisa. LISA?

So i start messaging her.

'Whatever bish' that is the last thing i text her as i still mad at her of........ (author: secret hehe)

I was wondering who is the person she said friend. Maybe just rose. But its not. Its jihoon. Wait JIHOON? This makes my blood boiling. Wth did she think she doing.

"Oppa, let's order" -pinky

"okay"

After we eat, we leave the restaurant beside her. She'll be dead meat at home I swear.

~ Skip At Home ~

Lisa pov

"Thanks jihoon for this treat. I love it"

"Welcome, well bye jagi see you tomorrow" he kiss my forehead.

Oh Damn. Im Blush..

I get out of car and and get in the house.

~ Inside The House ~

I said to my mom im getting shower and go straight to my room.

I jumped to my bed and scream under the pillow.

Jungkook pov

"Um, eomma, appa. Im going upstairs see what lisa does"

"Okay"

I seriously mad and wanna explanation.

I came into the room and slam the door. Seeing her shock and i slam her to the door with fierce face.

Author pov

Lisa was full of shock.

"Hey slut. Who are you going out just now?" jungkook ask

"W-what? Im Not A Slut!! You playboy" and he squeeze her body make her groan in pain.

He smirk.

"Okay i say it. Im with my gang. Rose and all okay. Now let me go"

"Ohh to the tteokbeokki restaurant? huh *smirk*"

"H-how--"

"See, you can fool others but not me okay lisa. NOT ME" jungkook interrupt.

"You like him, huh" jungkook says.

"What? E-em no"

"Ouh, and lisa, you know what, I got a message earlier and know what i get? Wait" jungkook says

*shows the picture*
*Picture of Lisa and Jihoon kissing at the basketball court*

"WHAT THE F--"

"Lol don't act like innocent. Well I think you must had sex with him already right--"

Lisa slap him. Leave him with shock.

"Better watch out your mouth jungkook. I respect you as friend so don't make me hate you again!"

"Ouh friend. I also wanna make friend with you but I guess a slut is not suitable for me. A slut that cheat me. That doesn't believe me. That leave me alone at school. I wanna make friend with you but what did you do? You leave me alone and lie to me and go out with a guy. I don't wanna talk about it anymore. And know what? Since you change your outfit and face, I thought you would be nicer but its not. You were bad than that. Well, what i was gonna say is we're not friends anymore. Don't even think im gonna talk with you anymore."

"Jungkook. I-i-im s-sorr--" Lisa said crying.

He slam the door and go downstairs.

Im Sorry Jeon Jungkook

To be continued...

Author Notes

Helloo. Sorry there are many bad words, I realise that. So jungkook kinda hate lisa. And lisa feel guilty. *sigh* such a many conflict. Well byee muahmuah 😚

From: S❤

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

12.7K 465 30
Lisa is a bunch of insecurities that she's not aware of, she just think she's stupid. It was pretty easy for her to know the rest of her classmates...
108K 3.4K 22
Kim Hyejin is just an ordinary teenager from Gwacheon High School. Soon, when her father got a promotion, Kim Hyejin, Kim Seokjin and their parents h...
33.4K 1K 16
💓 Kim Jisoo a nerd and Kim Taehyung is her bully . 😌 👀 Jisoo's parents and Taehyung's parents have arranged their marriage . 🎶 what will happen...
162K 4.3K 44
A girl name Lalisa Manoban is smart, pretty but to people's eyes she's UGLY she has a bully named Jeon Jungkook. What if her bully fall in love with...