Married To My Doctor?

Door cuchimeoii

(BTS Jin Fanfiction) (This story is under editing, so some parts may be a bit confusing rn. Thank you!) Lee... Meer

...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
20
21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
A/N
😳
.

Chapter 11

4.3K 192 6
Door cuchimeoii

"Taehyung-ah thank you for yesterday!" I said, as I sat on my chair. "I totally forgot to thank you" 

"No worries" He replied as he flashed a smile.

"hmm? yesterday?" Amy asked, crossing her legs as she turned to look at us. 

"Oh...Taehyung and I hung out" I replied 

"And I wasn't invited???" She pouted "How dare you guys" 

"But you said you had to visit your grandma" I said "Didn't you?"

"Yeah...But still!" She pouted "So, both of you went on a date yesterday?" She asked

"No, it wasn't a date-" She cut me off 

"That's something a person who went on a date would say" She grinned "C'mon guys, it's alright. I might feel left out but you guys do you" 

Taehyung and I laughed. "No..but honestly it wasn't a date though" Taehyung defended

"uhuh...yep" Amy said "Tell me more, Tae. Tell me more" 

---------

"I saw what you did last night Junghee" Jungkook said as he switched the TV channels.

"Huh?" 

"and I'm telling your mom" 

"What do you mean, Jungkook?" I asked 

"You and Taehyung" 

I blinked and looked at him. He wriggled both of his eyebrows while squinting his eyes.

"what about us?" I asked him

"You like him don't you?" He said 

"We're friends Jungkook-ah" 

"I know but that doesn't mean you can't have feelings for each other" he replied "right? Junghee?" 

"I don't-"

"Just spit it already Junghee" 

I sighed and rolled my eyes. 

"You're a one annoying cousin aren't you?" 

"Well, I'm still your cousin so..." he laughed 

"Lowkey wish u weren't though" 

"oh c'mon Junghee I'm not THAT bad-" he replied "but I saw him kiss you"  

"JUNGKOOK" Heat rushed up to my face as I remembered what Taehyung did, and Jungkook's teasing isn't making it any easier for me. 

"OKAY CHILL" he exclaimed "I won't tell your mom that you like Taehyung even though you're getting married with Jin hyung" 

My eyebrows met as I looked at him. "You- how'd you know that?" 

"That you like Taehyung?" He replied, eyes glued on the TV. 

"Idiot, not that" I replied "About me getting married?" 

"Are you dumb? I'm literally your closest cousin" Jungkook said as he shoved a bunch of marshmallows in his mouth. "Ofcourse I'd know, I'm literally invited" 

"Well-" I was cut off by my phone, vibrating. 

--Taehyung calling---

"ohohohoho~ who's that Junghee?" Jungkook giggled "Your boyfriend?" 

"shut up. You sound like a pig" 

"Hello?" 

"AMY HERE!" 

I parted the phone a few inches away from my ear as I heard her loud ass voice from the other side of the phone. 

"Christ, Amy..." I sighed 

"Let's go to the carnival! We're bored so like...Dress up quickly and we'll come over" She said 

"Drag Jungkook along with you!" I heard Taehyung's voice 

"Alright. We're gonna go get ready. Be there in a few minutes. Byeeeee~" I hung up and started walking upstairs. 

"Dress up" I told Jungkook 

"Why?" He asks "Where are we going? I'm still watching Rick n Morty!" 

"We're going out" I replied "With Taehyung and Amy" 

"So, you and Taehyung aren't going on a date?" 

"Jungkook, hurry and get dressed before I kick your ass upstairs" 

He sighed and turned the TV off. He looks like he's about to throw a tantrum. 

After getting dressed, the doorbell suddenly rang. 

"Jungkook-ah!" I called "You ready yet?? Let's go!" 

Who could it be? 

As I was on the last step of the stairs, I saw a familiar face dressed in all black, wearing a mask with his hair tied back. 

"Holy fuck" I laughed "Look who's here" 

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.2M 40.3K 51
[ Completed β™₯️ 23 August 2017 ] #50 in Fanfics 1.6.18 β€’Book 1β€’ Imagine being forced to marry your bias, sounds spectacular doesn't it? For Kim Ji...
175K 4K 43
Pregnant Wife of a doctor. How will her husband deal with her mood swings. Read this to get to know about their 9 month journey. Kim Yn is a sweet an...
145K 9.7K 49
(Completed) "Do you know what more painful than death? Forgetting the person who wounded your heart..." β˜†β–ͺοΈŽβ˜† Jungkook is a Doctor..he was well succes...
893K 24.1K 60
| π™±πš˜πš˜πš” 𝟷 πš‚πšŽπš›πš’πšŽπšœ | Kim Ji Sae, got forced to marry to someone she doesn't know. ⚠️ vulgarities, smut and actions Highest Ranking: #398...