In the Eyes of a Demon (A Sep...

By eL_dE_aLiEn

Being the daughter of Darkiplier is a huge deal, at the same time having the best twin brother one could ask... More

Chapter 1: Princess
(A/N)
Chapter 2: A Birthday to Remember
Chapter 3: The Blood Moon Dance
Chapter 4: POP goes the weasel
Chapter 5: The Gifts
Chapter 6: Training
Chapter 7: Questions
Chapter 8: Long lost
Chapter 10: A New Acquaintance
Chapter 11: Standing up
Chapter 12: A short visit
Chapter 13: Suspicious
Chapter 14: Related?!
Chapter 15: Killing Spree
Chapter 16: Peculiar Weekend
Chapter 17: The Fight
Chapter 18: Suspended
Chapter 19: A Night at Uncle Wilford's
Chapter 20: First Sleepover
Chapter 21: Unforgettable Moments
(A/N) Q&A
Chapter 22: Invitations
Chapter 23: Yet another ball
Chapter 24:The Night Begins
Chapter 25: Coming clean
Chapter 26: Siblings Reunite
Chapter 27: Farewell
(A/N): 1000+ Reads?!
(A/N) I've made up my mind
Hello again!

Chapter 9: The Human Realm

99 5 5
By eL_dE_aLiEn

A day before we go to the human realm, we decided on Dark's name going there, cuz one is not simply named Dark without a reason. I got to keep my name cuz it's unique and sounds more human than Dark's.

"How bout Darryl?"

"Sounds like a fuck boy's name... Nope... Besides, we might meet a Darryl in school and he/she'll probably go Gaga for it. How about Derrick?"

"I think it sounds too underachieving for you, and as if you're a nerd. How bout Dwain?"

"Sounds too much like a famous celebrity. I want something that says DARK DEMON in a human way..."

"Hmm... Demon, Damon, Domen...
DAMION! It sounds so close to demon... And it suits you actually..."

"Hey, I like that... You're so great with names sis. I'm glad you named that dog Chica instead of Goldie..."

"Hehe, thanks DAMION."

"FYI, you can still call me Dark you know..."

We laughed and started packing our stuff. I brought our training uniform, my PJs, and some dresses that looked casual. I also brought two ball gowns, just in case there's a special occasion or something. I packed my black sneakers which had some spikes on the top and it's sides and boots with spikes in his heals, just in case I needed to kick some ass, and my favorite heels which match all my dresses. I included, of course, my hygenic stuff, grabbed my mallet and placed it near my door, where I can see it. I got a box, and filled it with packaging peanuts (if that's how you call it) and placed my jewelry, and the music box in it. I placed the mallet and the box near my door,then I changed into the remaining PJs in my closet and went to sleep.

The next day went to fast. I woke up and got changed. I was nervous, I hated leaving the palace for actually an acceptable reason. I took one last breath as I looked around my room. Oh how I'll miss my bed, my balcony, the view of the garden maze, then the whole castle. I'm literally leaving my whole life, but the good thing is Dark's by my side. I passed by his room and he did the same. He stood up there looking at the ceiling, then around the room, and I'm not so sure if I saw a tear stream down his face. I waited for him while I was sitting on the stairs. Our stuff was placed in the trunk of our small, black Ferrari with red demon eyes headlights. Dark nudged my shoulder and I followed him to the balcony. I placed my hand against the railings, Dark placing one hand over mine. I took my phone out then flew to the sky, grabbing a picture of the palace garden maze, which is one of my personal favorite spots in the castle. I returned to my place beside Dark.

"You sure are gonna miss this place aren't you?"

"One year, Dark... We'll be gone for a year without seeing this... I know it's just a short period of time but... What if I was not able to go back?"

"Hey, don't say that. I'll miss the place first, but you and I both know we're taking the memories in it with us. We are going back together, with our new brother, rule the boundaries of our realm, Happily Ever After."

"I know that, but I have a strange feeling. Do you remember last time, when it was our birthday?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I was feeling the same thing here back before... Like, I'm gonna throw up but I can't, but at the same time, I wanna continue."

"It's called the thing between fear and excitement... You're nervous."

"Dark, I w-"

Before I was able to respond, dad called us in and gave us a notebook which holds an addresses and contact numbers, and some keys.

"You'll be staying here, a few blocks from school. You can take the Ferrari with you, but be careful, because I don't want neither one of you or both of you, and some humans getting hurt, you understand?" He told us as I read the address on the paper. Our school was just a five blocks away, so I don't mind. I just wanted to go there and back here in a blink of an eye, nothing else.

It was then time to go, to leave this wonderful place where we grew up, where we shared memories together. Me and Dark both hugged Dad, I hugged Kathleen and Kathryn, while Dark got the car keys from one of our servants. It's a surprise that Wally came to bid us goodbyes. He hugged me and patted Dark on the shoulder. I was already beside the car.

"I'm driving"

"Hey, no fair, I'll drive."

"Staring contest?"

"Nope, last time we did that we got a whole week without sleep, and we had to spend another week at the medics. How bout rock, paper, scissors?"

"Sounds good to me."

After a minute, Dark won the match. I simply rolled my eyes and sat in the passenger's seat in front beside Dark. He shifted to second gear and hit it, making us go through a portal, then arrived somewhere on the road, then a city. I saw Dark change his black eyes and red irises to a chocolate brown, and I did the same with my desired eye color(except for red and yellow). I saw people looking at our car, as if it was their first time seeing a black ferrari. A few hours later, we passed by our school, and arrived in our house, which was a two story house. Dark parked the car in the garage. I went our and closed the garage door with ease. I stretched, then grabbed keys and went inside the house. It was surprisingly well furnished. Black couches, a flat screen TV, it was somehow luxurious, but simple. I went upstairs and checked the rooms. There were two guest rooms and two rooms that I supposed belonged to me and Dark. I went in one room to see a small bed with black sheets, designed with red roses. The wallpaper consisted of black, red, and pink stripes. I had a simple closet, a simple table, everything was simple. I looked in the other room. It had the same wallpaper as mine, but the bed had red sheets with somewhat like ooze designed to fall from it. The blanket had the same details. We had almost the same furniture, but we'll change that somehow.

I went downstairs to the kitchen which was all almost black granite and white. I approached a full fridge, full cupboards, everything. The house already had everything we needed. I was taking in the view, then Dark called me from the garage.

"HEY HELP ME OUT HERE WILL YOU!"

"You do know there's an easier way to do this, Dark."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. I snapped my fingers, and my mallet and my box we're surely teleported to my room. Dark bowed his head, signalling that I won, and he snapped his fingers and his mallet and THREE boxes were surely in his room. I chuckled at his reaction, then pulled him into the house. He mouthed I suppose was a 'woah' as he looked at the whole place.

"You stay here and watch some TV... I'll go make dinner."

"Y-Yeah sure sis."

I cooked some steak and our favorite mashed potatoes. I set our food in our plates, then snapped my fingers and the dishes float to the living room. I grabbed mine and sat down next to Dark, who started eating before I even arrived.

"Hey you know what?"

"Wat?!"

"I think I'm gonna love it here"

"Heh, yeah I admit it I loved this place too, but the usage of our powers is what I'm worried about."

"We'll get used to it... Eventually."

After minutes of talking, I grabbed Dark's empty plate and placed it on the sink. I snapped my fingers so that the dishes can wash themselves as I unpack. I closed all curtains in the kitchen and living room so that no one can see and go crazy. Me and Dark went upstairs. Our rooms were just across each other so both of us can see what we're doing. We entered each of our rooms, and both of us stood in shock.

"THESE ARE NOT MY FUCKING STUFF!!" We both said in unison. I went in my room to see three boxes and a black mallet marked with a D. I looked over at Dark's room and saw my mallet and my box. Dark and I both calmed down and he snapped his fingers so that we can switch stuff. I nodded at him as a sign of saying 'thank you' and I closed my door. Now, I have to make some changes around here...

I looked at my simple wooden bed and clapped my hands, making the bed almost the same to mine back home, but I kept the design of the sheets and the pillows. I changed almosy everything in my room to make it somehow look like my room before. I 'repainted' the wall to have red and black ooze "falling" from the ceiling, like Dark's sheets, except mine had some black roses at the bottom.I also made my ceiling black so it's as if the ooze from the sides came from the ceiling. It is a small room but I was able to renovate and somehow felt like home. Dark entered my room and looked around. He smiled at me and grabbed my hand, finally, and pulled me to his room. He made his bed almost the same as mine but it's black. He made his walls black but with a red ooze falling down from the new red ceiling. I chuckled not because of the wierd renovation but because of the coincidence that we're twins and we almost had the same room.

"So... Whatcha think?"

"Hahaha, copycat, well played brother."

"You're not so bad decorating yourself sister. Well, get ready, we have a bug day ahead of us tomorrow."

"And we're going to college for the second time in a row... It's wierd when people teach you stuff you already know."

"Hey, don't use that as a benefit. Besides, even if we knew everything, we'll still kick each other's asses in academics."

"Yeah right..."

"Well, good night sis."

"Good night douchey."

"Hey..."

I smiled as I went in my room. I locked the door so I can wake up on my own tomorrow and not get disturbed again by the douchebag. I changed in my PJ's then went off to sleep.

Tomorrow is a completely new day... 💤💤💤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 252 22
As you become friends with Jack you and him become the best of buddy's. But when a different figure comes to you're dreams he threatens you to stay a...
27K 647 27
Darkiplier (dark) and Antisepticeye (Anti) are versions or mark and jack, that seem to show themselves more often then usual. Jack makes the decision...
39.4K 998 21
A date with the man himself, Markiplier, gone completely wrong. Now, you are stuck with the demonic entity Dark who will stop at nothing to make you...
3.1K 94 24
Your twin brother is none other than the fabulous Mark Fischbach (Markiplier)! You move in with him when you finish college. Although, your best frie...