Carrying the Prince of Wolves

By strykly

This book would involve a bxb couple with mpreg, rejection, werewolf, royalty, and just a bunch of other stuf... More

Chapter 1. The Letter
Chapter 2. The Prince's Birthday
Chapter 3. The Rejection
Chapter 4. Moving Away
Chapter 5. The New Surrounding
Chapter 6. A New Journey Begins
Chapter 7. The Confessions (Part 1)
Chapter 8. The Confessions (Part 2)
Chapter 9. A Prince is Born
Chapter 10. Surprise?
Chapter 11. The Long Awaited Meeting
Chapter 12. Another Secret to Keep
Chapter 13. The Negotiation Continues
Chapter 14. Everything's Out
Chapter 15. Dealing with the Grandparents
Chapter 16. They're my Family
Chapter 18. The Young Prince
Chapter 19. The Truth is Out (Part 1)
Chapter 20. The Truth Is Out (Part 2)
Chapter 21. Meeting Old Acquaintances
Chapter 22. The Love Gradually Grows
Chapter 23. Unexpected Events
Chapter 24. He's Mine
Just to let you know...
Chapter 25. You're Mine Now
Chapter 26. A Step Forward
Chapter 27. The Calm Before the Storm
Please Understand
Chapter 28. Friends or Foe?

Chapter 17. Happy Days?

15.6K 544 42
By strykly

Gavin~

As there are much more important things to do, the King and Queen both left around 3 hours after the whole ordeal of us explaining the situation. I'm just happy that they believed it. I think they believed it. Calvin's explanation was half a lie, half a truth. I can't judge Calvin for what he said though, at the situation we just needed to show them something. Although, lying never did do any good for us so that thought does frequently come back to me. One day though, when everything's more settled and we're sure that we can open up more, we'll tell them everything. It's not like we'll be able to hide everything to them for very long anyways.

I just hope things go on smoothly...for now. We'll clear things up though. Soon.

"We'll leave when your ready Gavin." I focus my thoughts back on reality and watch Calvin with Kai in his arms. "It's not like that decision actually lies on me." I replied back. His parents told us to go back to the capitol, the palace as it would be better for Kai to be there as you know...he is the Prince. I feel bad for making more trouble for them as now they have to come up with a plan with explaining to everyone why there's suddenly Kai and myself in the picture without anyone really being warned. I wonder what those people back at where we lived whilst I was pregnant would think.

Sorry.

"They didn't say an exact time. Just tomorrow. We can always leave in the afternoon, get there at night and we can ignore them and get away from them using it being too late as an excuse. That sounds like an amazing idea." I chuckled and looked down at my two feet. I can't wait to go to their home. I can't imagine living in the palace...it just looks too big for a family and too...formal-y. Does that even make sense?

"Calvin, what's it like living in the Palace? Heck, what's your family like?" Now that I think about it, I don't know a crap about his family. I heard him sigh and sit down at one of the chairs, still rocking Kai, and looked around trying to recall everything it seems. "I don't know, where do I start? The Palace wasn't a bad place to live in, it's quite big but you know that was the place I knew as home so it wasn't that bad. And my family's rooms weren't close not like on the other side. My parents tried to have family time and separate that from the whole responsibility of being a royal. I really can't say anything bad about them, they were always there you know?

As for me growing up, I think I had a pretty damn good one. Grew up with Daniel, he's my brother. Speaking of brother, Leon definitely isn't interested in the throne at all. He's a good kid, it's quite sad that he wanted to live away from here though. I don't even know if the public remembers much about him." That's right, Prince Leon, the young curious and adventurous prince that was sent away as it was his wish on his 10th birthday to explore and satisfy his want to see and learn more about what's out there. He's a smart boy, joyful as I remember, and brave for even wanting to go away.

Now he's probably like 14 or 15 and still exploring the world. He's been doing good for the country, like an ambassador, returning back information about the other countries, kinds and giving them a good perspective of us. It's weird to think that he was only 10 when he went away, he's always been different from his peers. You should've seen it, a whole army was pretty much sent with him to explore and protect. Of course, the Queen balled her eyes out and the King made sure the leaders of god knows where that child went also had eyes on the young prince. He's obviously survived though and now doing his own thing.

You guys didn't know about the younger prince didn't you?

"I guess that's another person to surprise." I said referring to Kai and myself. "True that." He laughed. I stood up and started heading for the closet where I know our suitcases were hidden. I felt Calvin's eyes on me but I just ignored him, whether we like it or not, we have to get to the Palace by tomorrow evening and we need to pack. Well I do, and so does Kai. I doubt they'll like us showing up late or not attending at all. I'm already at a weird relationship with Calvin's parents, I don't want to have a weirder or bad impression. "Do you need help?" Calvin asks. "Not really, but if you really want to, you can always arrange Kai's things."

I wasn't really expecting him to come up right away but he did. After putting Kai down in his crib, he walked by me and stood by the drawers where Kai's things were. I stared at him for a second but focused on my stuff right after. This silence is a bit awkward. After a couple minutes of no one talking, Calvin finally spoke. "Hey Gavin?" The softness on his voice and how quiet it was made me stop altogether. "Yeah?" I gulped. Without looking at him, I slowly dropped my shirt on the case, feeling that this was gonna be a serious one. "I'm sorry I didn't tell my parents the truth. I just didn't want you to feel like I was trying to save my own ass...again. It's just that was what I thought of without completely lying and my dad would notice. I promise I'll tell them myself about what I did. You won't get in trouble at all."

I nodded my head without saying anything knowing he can see me doing so. "It's fine. I don't blame you. But I really do hope we can tell them everything soon. I honestly don't feel good with lying to people anymore." It was my turn to watch him nod. I guess this is actually a good time to ask him something. "About what your father said...about being with that Leslie girl? Is that her name? Does that mean...you have like...a girlfriend back at home? Is she the one from that morning?" I honestly can't even look up at him but I was seriously curious though.

You know as if my son was going to have a step mother or what not I should know. I only want to know for that. For Kai.

"Um...yeah it was that girl. Her name's actually Lily, my dad obviously didn't think she's important enough to remember her name. Even though they've known I've known her for how long now." He laughed weirdly and cleared his throat seeing as I reacted this way. "But for your question, remember I did say, I don't have anyone with me. I had a thing with Lily before but that was it. I know we're not going to end up anyway and that was...stupid. But uh...yeah. She's not my girlfriend. No one is."

I hummed back in response. Frankly, I'm actually very happy hearing that he doesn't have anyone with him or at his mind at the moment. Having another confirmation just puts me in ease.

"Well, let's just get this sorted out and go back to your home. Don't want the King and Queen to have more time to evaluate or situation now do we? We'll get there, get things sorted out and do whatever comes in next. Thanks for telling me." I gave him a one sided smile and he gave me another one back. "Let's hope for happy days in the Palace, okay?" I nodded my head and agreed with him. "Happy days." Hopefully.

*****

Timothy~

"Oh my god, go die somewhere else you weeping pig." Tiff said as she threw a cushion at me. "You're a horrible twin." I said not really feeling up for beating her ass. "What's wrong with you? Every since you got that boyfriend mate you've become so much more emotional and...I don't know sensitive? You're like an overly dramatic teenage girl with her first love boyfriend that she can't see in the weekend or something. Plus, why didn't you tell me you were into boys anyway?" Oh Tiffany. I didn't know either.

"I honestly don't know Tiff, I really just can't help feeling this way. I don't know how long he'll be gone. We just met each other and got together but we're already being apart, we haven't even done anything!" I yelled finally lifting my head to tell her. She rolled her eyes and went back to reading her book. "One day you'll understand child." She got irritated again and threw a second cushion to my face. I didn't give a crap, I want my mate with me.

"Why don't you just go with them? I mean, you can meet his family up there too as he pretty much met ours. You two need to communicate and make out less." I raised my eyebrows at her and she gave me a blank stare. "Oh come on, we both know that's what both of you two like half the time. Horn dogs..." She muttered the end but I was still able to hear her. We don't just make out...we cuddle and talk too. Ughh, it's weird saying that, I haven't really been in a serious committed and intimate relationship in a long time. By intimate, I don't mean anything sexual but just that raw connection you just have with someone, you know?

"Speaking of the devil and the devil shall come." Tiffany said standing up still reading the book as she walks towards the door. That's when I finally realised that Daniel's here. I probably didn't notice being too lost in my thoughts. A wide grin entered my face as I watch Daniel running up to my house, watching a smile as big as mines grow on my face. "Have fun." Tiff sang. I rushed towards Daniel and gave him one of the tightest hugs. I don't know how anyone can reject this type of relationship and bond. It's the best feeling in the world. "I missed you." I told him still having a tight grip on him. "I missed you more." He chuckled inhaling in my scent.

"What brings you here?" I asked finally breaking away but our hands never left each other. "I need to ask you one thing." He said with a grin. I raised an eyebrow and tilted my head to the side. "You wanna go back home with me?" I must've smiled so big as he started laughing and I felt my face hurting. It's like he was thinking the same thing as me. "Only if you'll be with me for most of the time." He nodded his head and pulled me in for a kiss. Can't wait to know more about him.

**********

How was that? Yes? No? Sorry if it didn't satisfy you I wrote this in one go. I'm honestly stressing out about stuff right now and just wanted to write to relieve stuff and I did want to update so you guys can read.

I hope you Vote, Comment, and Follow! I'll be back soon.

(I promise to make it more interesting...)

~Strykly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 159K 42
Book One in Mate Trilogy Sorenson was adopted at a young age, into a family that was abusive. His 'parents' would adopt more and more children and du...
203K 5K 54
⚠️Before you read!⚠️ I wrote this a long time ago, and I'm trying to rewrite it. But unfortunately, I'm experiencing a writer's block It will take a...
679K 19.2K 49
"That's not possible". "This doesn't make sense". "That can never happen". I couldn't help but laugh at the rumors. Well ... It might not be that ba...
889K 42.3K 39
(BOOK 1) Drew Lyall knew his life would be full of obstacles. It was the fate he shared with all of the Omegas. Even though he knew the unlikelihood...